WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.02
Leonshade
(0/6)
-
DiamondSentinel
(0/6)
-
I Am Innocent
(0/6)
-
Peptobislawl
(2/6)
- -Grey-, Titus
Titus
(0/6)
-
-Grey-
(0/6)
-
Zefiend
(0/6)
-
MariaR
(0/6)
-
Tywin Lannister
(1/5)
- DiamondSentinel
Massive
(0/6)
-
Creature
(1/7)
- Zefiend

Not Voting: Leonshade, I Am Innocent, Peptobislawl, MariaR, Tywin Lannister, Massive, Creature

Notes
: -

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:45:00) until the end of Day One.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch. (For most!)
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

Leonshade, you should pay closer attention. Your role is to vet the townblock as the outside voice if town.

Massive, why did you draft Leon?

Spoiler: RAW
Vifam is your problem now. I feel really good about your draft decision. If Vifam/Nero continue to do nothing but whine about me, you should just policy lynch them as their behavior gives scum an excuse to hide.

Leon wasn't really active over there. Do you think it was an alignment thing or a situational thing? Seeing the true colors of that is like expecting colors from Greyscale. Almost impossible. What can you do to get that game more engaged?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:39 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1472, Titus wrote:
In post 1450, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh yeah.

VOTE: Tywin

This is not town. By any stretch of the imagination.
This is my biggest townread so you got some splaining to do.
Read my intro post, mayhaps?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:36 am

Post by massive »

Holla atcha boy!

I drafted Leonshade because (a) he was in my draft pool, (b) Nero was protected, (c) KMD asked not to be drafted, and (d) I was promised Narna vs Titus and wanted to see that match, so I left Titus unprotected expecting that A50 would draft them and set up the dream title match! But I guess I gotta do that myself. That left THE ANIMAL as the choice. Leonshade felt like a decent townread and plus, I have some Leonshade experience so that don't hurt either.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1477, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1472, Titus wrote:
In post 1450, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh yeah.

VOTE: Tywin

This is not town. By any stretch of the imagination.
This is my biggest townread so you got some splaining to do.
Read my intro post, mayhaps?
I'm still catching up since I just saw the day 2 pm, but I skimmed your intro post and it's absolute shit.

Also, I didn't see absolutely anything in there that would explain a very hard SR on me. Fact of the matter is that I am the player Smackdown chose to keep, because most view me as their top or close to top townie. You're going hard against the grain here, yet you haven't posted a single coherent thought about why.

So do me and the rest of town a favor and post your reason for your read, plus the reason for your TRs, and do it in a manner that is easy to read and not a jumbled mess of shit wrapped in a spoiler tag. Use complete sentences and write a paragraph or two. It isn't that hard, and you'll be taken more seriously by doing so. The running log you did is always terrible for Mafia players to do. Most who do them are fairly new to the game, so they don't realize how incoherent and hard to read/follow they are.

So again, please repost the reason you SR me so strongly (you want me lynched over everyone else in the game, so I sure hope you have a reason that isn't scummy). I didn't catch that reason in your intro, and the intro itself was a mess that nobody should be forced to decipher. Due to having some extreme opinions, the burden is on you to give them in a readable and coherent manner.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:42 am

It should also help your case on me if you have one. I'm town (baby face) but I'll respond to any questions you have about any post I've made. Your off base, but trying is good.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:52 am

I need to reread since I honestly forgot who I've scum read day 1. I know IaI was one of them though. It's been a while.

Massive, why did you choose to keep me? You said you thought Titus would be drafted though, so I guess it makes sense.

Any ideas why KT would be NK'd? I don't understand that move. He was more or less inactive and clueless about what was going on. I really don't know why scum would pick him, unless it was to shade creature. I can't see any hypothetical where scum creature would care that KT wanted him lynched, so maybe we have newbscum? Idk why Kain would be picked otherwise to be honest.

I didn't have much of a read on leobshade tbh. I kind of questioned that move when I saw it, but Nero was my first choice too. I didn't really have a second pick, so I'm okay with Leon for now. I'll reread his raw posts when I get a chance this weekend.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Creature »

Newbscum candidates:
MariaR - Though not newb, I don't think she makes good decisions as scum
Peptobislawl
maybe zefiend
Sigh
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:04 am

Post by KainTepes »

BAH,, GO BABYFACE
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 am

Post by massive »

Kain was killed because he claimed a vague generic "power role." I don't think any of the town believed him, but clearly scum did.

Tywin is town for not paying attention to that, I guess.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:54 am

In post 1484, massive wrote:Kain was killed because he claimed a vague generic "power role." I don't think any of the town believed him, but clearly scum did.

I wouldn't say I'm town for it. At least, don't TR me for that. I'm honestly not caught up and am at work. I kinda scimmed everything, but I don't remember much from D1. Night phase was really long, so I've forgotten a lot that happened. I also have the suspicion that everyone has essentially the same abilities like finishers and things, unless maybe a couple have something special and/or scum have their NK. I don't really know if anyone is a full PR in terms of being different than the next player. We've had like 4 finishers go off on D1, so idk what KT was claiming? I just saw his slot as pretty useless, so Idk what the point of NKing him was. If I was scum, I'd want him in Lylo. He's very random with his reads/votes.

Anyway, I'll catch up after work tonight.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:56 am

In post 1482, Creature wrote:Newbscum candidates:
MariaR - Though not newb, I don't think she makes good decisions as scum
Peptobislawl
maybe zefiend
I know I TR Zief day 1, so don't think he's scum.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:00 am

In post 1484, massive wrote:Kain was killed because he claimed a vague generic "power role." I don't think any of the town believed him, but clearly scum did.

That's probably the most ridiculous reason to townread someone I have ever heard.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by massive »

I already am not crazy about this Diamond guy's attitude and it's not even one day into today. You may be the largest man in sports entertainment, but you don't want to push me around, or I might just have to get my main boo JOHN CENA out here to remind you what a FIFTEEN TIME WORLD CHAMPION can do to you in the ring!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by massive »

Does Raw really only have like 8 posts with two dozen words total between them? OH YEAH FLAGSHIP BRAND MY

(shut yo mouth)
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Yo
DiamondSentinal

I got a message for you from the boss.

*use STFU on DiamondSentinal*

You got a problem with it? Talk to the hand...

Wait, you don't deserve the whole hand. You only get one finger.

*use FU on DiamondSentinal*
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1490, -Grey- wrote:Yo
DiamondSentinal

"AND CENA FUs THE BIG SHOW!"

(expired on 2017-01-08 18:58:00) until DiamondSentinel can vote.
(expired on 2017-01-08 18:58:00) until DiamondSentinel taps out, unless someone can stop -Grey-.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Creature »

Hmm, not opposing, sorry.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Creature »

Smackdown misses you too, Vifam.
Sigh
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Meh. Whatever. I can see why the site's losing so many people. Jesus christ, you new members are toxic.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:17 pm

Grey.

Tell me why the fuck you are scumreading me.

Is it because I said that you've got a pissy attitude? Because you do. You waltzed into this thread and gave out a toxicity only matched by KainTepes. You've done nothing to help the game. You led a wagon that ended up killing a town player, without there actually being a good reason for it.
“Why was I chosen?'
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 1495, DiamondSentinel wrote:Grey.

Tell me why the fuck you are scumreading me.

Is it because I said that you've got a pissy attitude? Because you do. You waltzed into this thread and gave out a toxicity only matched by KainTepes. You've done nothing to help the game. You led a wagon that ended up killing a town player, without there actually being a good reason for it.
Pot, meet kettle. So after reading everything, your only scum read was me, and from what I can gather, it was due to me 'naked voting' Gamma. You apparently didn't care about any posts I made previously when I scum read him, so your huge scum read that you want lynched is due to a vote, one that almost everyone else made as well.

So... You're basically saying that you don't have any scum reads at all, and you want to lynch me without reason... Yet give -grey- shit for lynching someone 'without reason.' You also give him shit for his content, yet yours is just admitting that you have nothing to add. Everything you've said so far is about shading others due to voting Gamma, yet you're ignoring everyone else who voted him. Why? How do you have no real scum reads after freshly reading the game? If your clamering to get me lynched is due to voting Gamma, then saying 'I have no real SRs' would be more honest of you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Booo.

Derps are not clears. Tywin is town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1487, DiamondSentinel wrote:

That's probably the most ridiculous reason to townread someone I have ever heard.
Stupid =/= ridiculous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1490, -Grey- wrote:Yo
DiamondSentinal

Chill pills for sale.

You get a free one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”