Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

i don't recall reading that, but im glad you want to find policy reasons to lynch me.

because if you did townewad a player like me in this situation you would leave them and lynch the others confident that the nahdia/pie/ pk township would prevail since lylo.would be impossible.

but it isnt impossible for you. is it?

you haven to get to lylo to win dont you pie? so you have to push a policy lynch
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

mmmmm

VOTE: pieguyn
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:17 am

Post by pieguyn »

Nahdia, do you see why it's really stretching my suspension of disbelief that someone can be so completely unintelligible as town?

if I *really* end up in a situation where I need to pick between him and GE, and I pick him and I'm wrong, I literally would not even care. I'm aware that a lot of this is influenced by the fact that Wisdom was as unintelligible back on D1 as pisskop is now, and me being correct to stand up and say that *he* wouldn't be that completely unintelligible as town, and the fact that pisskop's play has just been completely abusive the entire game, but I literally do not even care.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

ate.

bye pie you now die
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:24 am

Post by pisskop »

if there is one thing i hope nad nows by now its how i play scum versus town.

hell GE saw me as both by now and dom saw what i looked like as scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:26 am

Post by pisskop »

the only one who hasnt would be you pie.

but you dont need to. you are driving down the policy avenue.

i guess it must be trying to be the last desperate scum who accidentally pushed your buddies and never got inaugurated into thenproper scumteam
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:31 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3503, pisskop wrote:ate.

bye pie you now die
yes, that actually is a straight up appeal to emotion, even if you lack the mental capability to discern anything beyond "lol ATE scum".

I want you dead because even if you're town, you're a piece of human trash and I would lose no sleep over making you lose this game for how you've played this even if it makes me lose too. and yes, *that's* what a personal attack looks like. :]
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

bye you egocentric thing.

bye you poor loser

bye mary
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:37 am

Post by pisskop »

i want you to remember that YOU are the one with thr incessant personal attacks.

YOU began the jnsults

and YOU keep doing it in order to manipulate the game.

fucking filth. lonely internet filth who relies upon invisible friends who live as mere binary representations of things
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:37 am

Post by pisskop »

hows that?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:41 am

Post by pieguyn »

I mean, if you think I give even the slightest fuck about your opinion of me, you're delusional.

you're the one who has been pushing me the entire game because of some personal vendetta that I didn't just roll over and accept you whining about "derp derp neighborhood". you're the one who, this game day, saw TD37 replace into the game without having read any of it and started telling him outright lies just for the hell of it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

I was 100% OK with not commenting on it at all, beyond its relevance to the game state (which you've just sat there and tried to spin as "scum planning for LYLO"), until you came back in and literally just started spouting nonsense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

bye.

dont you have work or friends or something to leech off?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

im done here.

you have my opinion and vote.

she dies or you find rope without me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3484, pisskop wrote:And you know what?

Nobody cares if 'you cant live with me winning' or whatever shit reason you are using to justify this push on me.

The truth of it is if we reach lylo and Nad, Piss, and Pie are alive weve got a small issue in that one of us is a liar.

Is it the Innocent child who can confirm themselves?
Is it the guy whio literally fingered out the scumteam as a liar?
Is it the backup innocent child who isnt confirmed as anything?

Ill give you a hunt. Its the last one.
You don't HAVE TO be lying to be scum. As I've said before, you were FORCED to confirmed V and W as scum by your role. Any resistance would have confscummed you.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3497, pisskop wrote:there you go dom.

the closer we get to lylo the morr obvious it will have to be.

the only person who can think they have a chance to win shoupd be pie.

the only person who is manipulating the game in a fashion so as to make the game harder to solve is pie.

id be happy if nahdia could admit the liklihood of pie being a scumlord cuz then id know she couldnt reach scum wincon no matter what
I'm telling you this one thing, just so you know: I'M NEVER VOTING PIE IN A SITUATION WITH YOU, ME, NAHDIA, AND PIE.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:19 am

Post by pisskop »

not your shit again ge.

i chose to out my role i chose to call them liars i chose to damn the scum.

if i were scum itd be a shit move.

and once i did so yesbi would have to keep doing so even as scum.

but you arent getting it for some ridiculous reason. if i were scum its a shit move.

all of mafia is ifs and buts you fucking moron
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: pisskop
Making up BS reasons to SR pie based on the bomb is the last straw.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

youre shit at mafia ge

go back whereever you came from.
.why are you notvoting pie?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm not voting pie because IIRC Wisdom tried his hardest to discredit her D1.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

yea, and what part of 'traitors need to first id their budies then get them to.murder them onto the team' is too complex for you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

if pie or wis cannot id the other then it may as well be as if they are not on the same team
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

its like you like in a tiny box ge
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Stop. Stop with the traitor spec. If it were just a traitor, then the game would have likely been decided already.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”