Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:41 am

Post by pisskop »

yawn

pie is spreadin misinfo again
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:42 am

Post by pisskop »

pie needs to confirm themselves as town - or i wont conftown them.

they know this
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:42 am

Post by pisskop »

why dont you read the game or somethin
maybe actually do the job you signed up for
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:44 am

Post by pisskop »

i do think that scumpie would be in a fantastic position.

ive told the game that pie keeps murdering conftownies like my hood mates and keeps trying to kill me, the guy who literally fingered both scum fir lying
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 am

Post by pisskop »

and i also told her that her insults, actual insults, are unacceptable behavior. she hurls them nit because she claims i am scum but because i wont townread the backup backup innocent child maybe magic pony.

kind of how she wants to rope me explicitly because i dont conf her and because
In post 3465, pieguyn wrote:, I honestly would lynch him solely because I would not be able to live with myself if I let him win
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:51 am

Post by pisskop »

go read beeboy and dwelee, Dom.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3473, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 3464, pieguyn wrote:have you done anything along the lines of ISO'ing him or reading back through the game?

p-edit: pisskop is a complete idiot and somehow believes that I'm scum here, has stated that he would continue to do so even if Nahdia was to reveal themselves, and is entirely ignoring every other player in the game telling him that what he is saying makes no sense. if the game gets to a MYLO situation where you need every town player to agree in order to lynch scum and Nahdia reveals themselves (meaning I'd no longer be able to), this means that the game becomes impossible to win.
Who is the antecedent?
Pisskop- No
Nahdia- Skimmed
GE.

also, see pisskop's latest series of posts for why I claim he's a complete idiot and that there isn't any universe where I'm in an endgame with him where he doesn't just vote me one way or the other (even though he doesn't explicitly say it).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive told you I wouldnt just lolvote.

But you dont want to listen, too easy to be a victim hunh pie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:48 am

Post by pisskop »

This is why Pie is scum.

Shes trying to turn the game into a drawn out match where she can buddy up to one conftown and kill the other.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:51 am

Post by pisskop »

And you know what?

Nobody cares if 'you cant live with me winning' or whatever shit reason you are using to justify this push on me.

The truth of it is if we reach lylo and Nad, Piss, and Pie are alive weve got a small issue in that one of us is a liar.

Is it the Innocent child who can confirm themselves?
Is it the guy whio literally fingered out the scumteam as a liar?
Is it the backup innocent child who isnt confirmed as anything?

Ill give you a hunt. Its the last one.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:51 am

Post by pieguyn »

yeah, and you try to sit there and claim there exists an endgame that doesn't end in you voting me one way or the other.

you frankly should have been force replaced the moment you threw a *gendered* insult at me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3485, pieguyn wrote:gendered*
What fucking ever pie.

Live in your little world.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:56 am

Post by pisskop »

If you have an issue with my play you know how to either report it like a mary sue or replace out.

bye pie.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:04 am

Post by pieguyn »

you literally got mod warned for it, so.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:11 am

Post by pisskop »

by pie

not 'say more shit with your mouth parts pie'
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:18 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3484, pisskop wrote:Is it the guy whio literally fingered out the scumteam as a liar?
for the record, TD37, this (speaking of pisskop) isn't what happened. what happened was that I caught Varsoon almost immediately, he threw a hissy fit at me because he had a neighborhood with dwlee and Varsoon and went "omigawd can we not lynch someone in my precious hood!!11", I caught Wisdom at the tail end of D1, I open D2 by voting Wisdom and very obviously intending to drive a lynch on him, and then *after* that on D2 he comes out saying Wisdom was scum (which, honestly, was done in a way I would have questioned if I wasn't sure that Wisdom was scum - he claimed "his role states he's in every neighborhood" and claimed that meant Varsoon and Wisdom were fake claiming a neighborhood together, but did not, and still has not, clarified whether his role actually explicitly states this or whether it is just an assumption he made).

then, D3, he pulls the same "omigawd can we not lynch someone in my precious hood!!11" (he had another neighborhood with beeboy and dwlee), insisted they were "conftown" and explained literally nothing about what happened in the hood or why he had town reads on the people in the hood for their neighborhood posts, despite multiple people telling him that they weren't "conftown" and asking him to actually explain these reads, played a contrarian on purpose, and has spent the entire rest of the game pushing me pretty much solely because he's pissed off that I lynched the people in his precious hood and it's devolved from there.

he's probably going to claim this is "spreading misinformation", but you can ask literally anyone in the game who isn't him and they will tell you what I'm saying is what happened.

is he scum for all of this? probably not, despite how much I want to lynch him regardless for how abusive he's been the entire game, but that's exactly why I refuse to enter an endgame with him with Nahdia having outed themselves.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:24 am

Post by pisskop »

go read the game dom.

dont take the word of this piece of work.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy painfully spells it out and dwe confirms it independently
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:27 am

Post by pisskop »

hey, guess who pie had immediately murdered to prevent all the conftowns?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:34 am

Post by pieguyn »

I mean, I don't deny that you did end up lynching Wisdom, regardless of whether your role actually explicitly said it or it was because you made a misguided assumption about your role and happened to be correct.

what I'm saying is very straightforward: you're full of yourself if you think you've caught anything this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:44 am

Post by pisskop »

ima catch you.

we can lynch whomever, but youve been railing against the idea of a lylo with somebody who suspects you since you heard about it.

i can only see scum planning for lylo like there was no nk while claiming there was an nk but scum was simply not.doing it
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:47 am

Post by pieguyn »

yeah I'm back to being done with this interaction.

satisfied now, TD37?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:54 am

Post by pisskop »

there you go dom.

the closer we get to lylo the morr obvious it will have to be.

the only person who can think they have a chance to win shoupd be pie.

the only person who is manipulating the game in a fashion so as to make the game harder to solve is pie.

id be happy if nahdia could admit the liklihood of pie being a scumlord cuz then id know she couldnt reach scum wincon no matter what
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:37 am

Post by pisskop »

oh hey i just remembered i have a bomb and pie tried to get Domslot visit me.

lol
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 am

Post by pieguyn »

... what the fuck did I just read?

mhsmith literally clarified almost as soon as Cakez said on D2 that he received a bomb that his "bomb" did nothing and that he was effectively supposed to be a fruit vendor. you are literally just making up reasons to push me, and you wonder why I say you should be the lynch tomorrow solely based on how shit-awful your play is if you're town here if TD37 ends up being town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”