Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:17 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

I think that nahdia should reveal IC. If he does that will comfirm pie as well.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:22 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3450, TheDominator37 wrote:I think that nahdia should reveal IC. If he does that will comfirm pie as well.
(don't mean this in an accusatory way so much as if you're town you weren't here and probably not aware of this) we've considered this and this is impossible because if we do this it means pisskop is pretty much guaranteed to just vote me 100% of the time regardless of what happens, even though in any logical universe it'd confirm me along with them. yes, I'm aware of how incredibly stupid it is. we all are, we've tried.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3410, pieguyn wrote:GE, you're in agreement that the last scum is one of {TD37, pisskop}, correct?
Yes.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3441, TheDominator37 wrote:Yep UTC-5
PEdit: But why would I draw all this attention to myself if I was scum?
My time zone then.
Doubt it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont like this push on Dom from Pie.

its giving me real creeps
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive told you she would find reasons to one by one take down people
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 3451, pieguyn wrote:
In post 3450, TheDominator37 wrote:I think that nahdia should reveal IC. If he does that will comfirm pie as well.
(don't mean this in an accusatory way so much as if you're town you weren't here and probably not aware of this) we've considered this and this is impossible because if we do this it means pisskop is pretty much guaranteed to just vote me 100% of the time regardless of what happens, even though in any logical universe it'd confirm me along with them. yes, I'm aware of how incredibly stupid it is. we all are, we've tried.
?? If that were the case why isn't he on you right now? And why does that matter?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because, I suspect, pie needs to survive the endgame
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

You know, if she wants to win she has to be the sole survivor.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ima survivor
Im not gon' give Aa
Im not gon' stop Aa
Im gon' work Harder
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3456, TheDominator37 wrote:?? If that were the case why isn't he on you right now? And why does that matter?
... you're joking, right?

another question, who are your current scum reads and why?
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Still trying to peice thing together but if I had to choose someone it would be GE because of his random shot at me and he suddenly disappeared
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Sorry but I'm super confused on why nahdia can't reveal IC. Could you please explain it to me again?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I mean, originally it was to force scum to kill around us, since I assumed they could kill.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

have you done anything along the lines of ISO'ing him or reading back through the game?

p-edit: pisskop is a complete idiot and somehow believes that I'm scum here, has stated that he would continue to do so even if Nahdia was to reveal themselves, and is entirely ignoring every other player in the game telling him that what he is saying makes no sense. if the game gets to a MYLO situation where you need every town player to agree in order to lynch scum and Nahdia reveals themselves (meaning I'd no longer be able to), this means that the game becomes impossible to win.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Nahdia, why do you think pisskop is the most likely remaining town?

if it came down to him vs. GE, I honestly would lynch him solely because I would not be able to live with myself if I let him win by being emotionally abusive as a deliberate scum strategy. that plus outside of his play D2, he's taken no consistent stance on anything the entire game besides 1. his stance on me and 2. attempting to use the fact he had a neighborhood with dwlee/Varsoon to defend Varsoon from me D1.

I'm also trying to consider the fact that both Cakez and you have had notable experience with him, but you two seem to have read him opposite from each other.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I also kind of think that once the situation between me and him got as far as it did, him trying to back off and play the "I don't want to fight you over this" card makes more sense from scum-him because it was obvious if it kept going like it was I'd just lynch him without even giving a fuck about his alignment.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I don't really know to what extent I should question this since I don't know how reliable my read here is, but I don't want it entirely unsaid, either.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

But I thought we established that scum can't kill
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

And if pie guy wont trust you after a reveal who says he trusts you now. Either way we have the same result
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@theDom who are you talking to, and what are you trying to establish?
<Embrace The Void>

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3468, TheDominator37 wrote:But I thought we established that scum can't kill
if scum can't kill then we literally just win, but either way, there isn't any reason not to plan around the worse scenario (scum being able to kill) just in case.
In post 3469, TheDominator37 wrote:And if pie guy wont trust you after a reveal who says he trusts you now. Either way we have the same result
... no, it's not the same result. pay attention.

1. I cannot inherit Nahdia's IC ability if they have already used it.
2. pisskop will not vote me outside of endgame (3p/4p), since there isn't any reason not to wait and see if scum kills Nahdia and lets me confirm myself.
3. pisskop will always vote me in endgame if I am not confirmed.

if Nahdia confirms themselves, then that means if we miss today and pisskop is town the game is a practically guaranteed loss. if Nahdia continues to hold off on confirming (as they've been doing), then even if we miss today, a mislynch on me continues to be impossible, and pisskop either throws the game into a happily ever after or realizes that he won't ever be able to get his lynch on me and the game is winnable.

in any logical universe I should be clear, yeah, but this isn't a logical universe, this is "pisskop is the worst player I've ever played with if he's town here".
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also @TD37, respond to the first line of .

I still think there's almost 0% chance that the sequence of events I described in happened; I'm attempting to give you a chance to prove me wrong, but you don't even look like you're trying to scum hunt here.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:16 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 3464, pieguyn wrote:have you done anything along the lines of ISO'ing him or reading back through the game?

p-edit: pisskop is a complete idiot and somehow believes that I'm scum here, has stated that he would continue to do so even if Nahdia was to reveal themselves, and is entirely ignoring every other player in the game telling him that what he is saying makes no sense. if the game gets to a MYLO situation where you need every town player to agree in order to lynch scum and Nahdia reveals themselves (meaning I'd no longer be able to), this means that the game becomes impossible to win.
Who is the antecedent?
Pisskop- No
Nahdia- Skimmed
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:17 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

@Pisskop is it true that you will vote pie in the instance that nahdia reveals? If yes why?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”