Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Pine »

There's probably other support. Could be bulletproof, or have a scumDoc. Maybe some kind of daypower.

This is all just vague speculation, there's nothing to support it other than Sly's apparently desperate govern, plus his "Aww fuck" attitude after it.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:13 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 2041, Persivul wrote:
In post 1986, kuror0 wrote:Just after I stole the item was when someone cleared.
IIRC I cleared before Culted got the item - that's partly why he got it.
You said something like culted is town. And that was it. believing it to be a investigation claim just because it was an statement seems dumb to me. Later you did say something like culted is town I guarantee or believe me as a heavy hint and that's when I understood it is some sort of role result so I backed from him.

About Pine, his claim is cleric - doc, the other protective was a fighter - bodyguard(jasson). while similar not exactly the same probably what happens with you and me. and dreal didn't said he had any sort of protective role that I remember correct me here if I'm wrong.

About sly ok if you were not claiming vig with all those "Creature was killed by a vig." then I have no clue what you meant but still I don't trust you at all.
Too lazy to be scum.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Pine »

Moar Sly votes. If Governor doesn't end the day, I'd rather be prepared.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:26 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2052, Pine wrote:Moar Sly votes. If Governor doesn't end the day, I'd rather be prepared.
There's plenty of time. Take a valium. The day will be reset and an entirely new deadline set.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:27 am

Post by kuror0 »

Waiting for clumsy to make a VC and any notes he may add. I want to know how that works and asses to know the best way to proceed. It is the first time I play with a governor so I'm not sure how much does his role and basic rules are different from the one on the wiki. 22 hours and 30min left of this phase.
Too lazy to be scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:28 am

Post by SlySly »

I don't know how clumsy works. I just assumed it would all match my experience.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:31 am

Post by kuror0 »

oh I just now read sly's post. If that's true then just waiting for clumsy. If clumsy haven't showed up 3-4h before deadline I will change my votes to sly.

p-edit: stop ninjaing me. Ok so this post still holds. Waiting for clumsy to make a VC and put his notes about what just happened, to say if we get a new deadline and day resets if shaddow can be lynched or not or w/e there is to add. If he doesn't come I will vote sly near deadline to avoid the no lynch situation.
Too lazy to be scum.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2051, kuror0 wrote:About Pine, his claim is cleric - doc, the other protective was a fighter - bodyguard(jasson).
He was bodyguard with BP, and could recharge his BP once at night, which makes him essentially a 2X doc.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:41 am

Post by SlySly »

Town:

Pine
Culted
Persivul
Andrius

Murky middle:

Dunnstral
drealmerz7
KuroiXHF

Scum:

kuror0
Shaziro

Lynched: shaddowez

Pine: put your protection somewhere better than drealmz.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Pine »

Sly's sudden, complete, and wholly unexplained reversal on me is quite suspect.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:09 am

Post by SlySly »

You reacted like town to the governing.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2058, SlySly wrote:Lynched: shaddowez

Pine: put your protection somewhere better than drealmz.
Is this admission that the govern was fake?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2032, SlySly wrote:Now who's claim is crumbly? You don't know what I did last night, I do. Creature was killed by a vig.
In post 2035, SlySly wrote:I didn't claim anything. Nice try, again, at putting words in my mouth.

Why did I save Shadow? Simple, I used to have a cat named Shadow. Sentimental gesture.
Are you claiming vig or not? This is important. If you vigged Creature, then Pine's claim of protecting shaz needs to be taken more seriously.

We should consider starting tomorrow with a massclaim.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Clumsy »

Apologies, been at work. A lynch has been achieved. Thread locked. Flip coming in about an hour, apologies for the suspense.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Lynch Votecount 2.9
LYNCH!
(6) Shaddowez - Culted, Andrius, Pine, kuror0, KuroiXHF, kuror0
(4) Pine - Dunnstral, SlySly, Persivul, drealmerz7
(1) drealmerz7 - Shaziro

Not Voting:
Shaddowez

With 11 alive, Majority (50%+1) is 6.

Day Two is over.[/color]

Mod Notes: None

"I loved her with all my heart. I loved her for her youth. I loved her for her joy. But she spurned me! “Old One” was my name to her – “elder” and “brother” also. Her heart went to Sergei. They were betrothed. The date was set."

-Tome of Strahd
[/area]
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

The Thief Rogue seems more convincing than usual with his accusations at Shaddowez. Huh. Weird. Spurned on by his now-silver tongue, the group corners Shaddowez and holds him still. His face of fear and confusion almost makes you sway in your decision, but before long it falls, revealing a piercing gaze and a wicked smile. A smile so wicked you could swear you could see fangs...

Before Shaddowez could do anything, the stake was pushed into his heart, and he falls to the ground, unmoving. Slowly pushing forward, cautiously, reluctantly, you can see his face still in the calm, confident scoff, unmoving as he lay on the ground. Just as someone starts to break the silence, something about the body moves. The fingers are almost... glowing? Looking closer, you see that his fingers are dissolving into white mist, and it continues up his arms to his torso. You can see that it started at his feet as well, continuing up his body. Within seconds, his entire form has dissolved into mist, and dispersed among the area.

Glances among the group are exchanged wordlessly. As everyone collects themselves, something becomes apparent. All of the houses around you are dead silent. This place always felt a little too quiet, like there was something sinister about to happen. Now it's deafeningly so. Nothing but your group moves in the world. There is no wind. No birds are chirping, no wildlife is moving. And still, that feeling of being watched, the hair that rises on the back of your neck, that sensation is still there. It's not just Strahd watching you anymore.

The group sets through the town decidedly back to where they would be staying that night. You pass several townspeople along the way. A merchant packing up his shop, a child kicking a ball around, a woman closing the windows against the chilling creep of night. Everyone you pass has stopped mid motion in what they were doing. The only movement they make is to turn their heads towards you as you come into sight, watching you. It's not even their eyes tracking you; they turn their entire head to follow you as you walk. Their eyes are hollow and sunken, looking more like doll eyes than anything. This continues all the way to the inn itself, the owner wordlessly staring with his dead doll eyes. Cautiously, you each grab a key from the shelf, some leaving behind a gold as payment, before quickly slinking upstairs to lock themselves in their rooms as some small measure of comfort of safety. You can't help but wonder if anyone will actually sleep tonight.

Shaddowez's Role FlipWell well. The Lord himself. The Master. The Ancient. The Land.
The Devil Strahd
himself.

I hardly need to remind you of your purpose here. Work with -REDACTED-, to wipe out these
Adventurers.

You have the following powers as Darklord of this Realm.

Strahd Von Zarovitch

Godfather: Immune to investigations by cop-like abilities. Anyone as smart as you would make this a priority when dealing with adventurers.

The Land
You know the outcome of all quest locations. This is -your- domain after all.

The Ancient
If you are killed, you may continue to post in the mafia topic for the rest of the game. Death is not the end for you. The Dark Powers will see to it. While you are gone, however, you may continue to help your team.

The Darklord
1-Shot Strongman Day Vig (Not Day 1). Show them who is really in control here. Incite fear. Let them know powerlessness.

1-shot bulletproof. It won't be that easy.

You may PM the mod and have the mod post in thread anything you wish (site rules apply) as
The Devil Strahd.
Let them hear your voice.

If you lead the kill onto Tatyana's Incarnation, she joins the Mafia team as a Mafia Goon. Ah, Tatyana... To be reunited at last.

Mafia Topic Here: -REDACTED-

Please confirm to me your role and alignment by PM.[/area]

Night starts now. Deadline to get your actions in is (expired on 2017-01-04 19:10:00)
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Update will come when I get home tonight, about 2 hours from now.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Tonight, two people were found dead. The first was Kuror0.

Kuror0's Role PMHello!

You are the Thief Rogue of the
Adventurers,
but don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Here are the tools at your disposal:

Hider
At night, you may target a player. You hide behind this player for the night, becoming untargetable. However, if you target mafia, you die. If the person you're hiding behind dies from the night kill, you die as well.

Thievery (1-shot)
-When an item is discovered, you may steal it for yourself! Everyone is alerted that the Rogue took the item however. If you activate this ability, you gain the hated modifier for the rest of the game, but it is secret. You may also use this ability to take it instead of whoever got the votes for the item. Usable only in Part 2 of Day Phase (please see rules).

You win when all Mafia is eliminated from the party.

Please confirm with your role and alignment via PM.

May your blade stay sharp and your hands subtle.[/area]

The second was drealmerz7.

drealmerz7's Role PMHello!

You are the
Ranger
of the
Adventurers.

Your training in the wilderness has given you the following benifits:

Animal Companion

-Allows the Ranger to track 1 target a night, and grants 1 shot bulletproof. If bulletproof is used, Ranger loses this feature. Your faithful beast, always at your side, willing to die for it's master.

Animal Messenger
1/day
-1 way communication via mod with 25 word limit. You may send this to any player in the game, day or night. If you use it Day One, for instance, you can use it again Day Two, but not Night One. You may have me sign it in 1 of 3 ways that do not impact your word limit. One of: -Ranger, -Drealmerz7, or no signature.

Expert Explorer
(1 -shot)
-Prevents the first negative Exploration effect of the game. This has top priority when it comes to preventing daytime disaster. It will activate automatically the first time something goes wrong, and you will guide your team to safety.

You win when all of the Mafia has been eliminated from the town.

Please confirm to me with Role and Alignment via PM. May your senses and instincts guide you.[/area]

The townsfolk all seem to be back to their normal selves today, and if judging by the innkeepers confused expression when you all emerge from your rooms, have no memory of what transpired the previous night. Everything seems back to normal... but there is still an uneasy feeling in the air.

We are now in Part 1 of Day 3. Your quests options are as follows:

-Investigate the area of Lake Zarovich.

-Wander to the open area known as Yester Hill.

-Infiltrate the Crypts of Castle Ravenloft.

Quest Votecount 3.0(0)
Lake Zarovich

(0)
Yester Hill

(0)
Crypts of Castle Ravenloft

Not Voting:
Pine, Shaziro, Dunnstral, Culted, KuroiXHF, SlySly, Persivul, Andrius

With 8 alive, Majority (50%+1) is 5.

Day Two Part One deadline is (expired on 2017-01-07 01:30:00)

Mod Notes: None, for now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

VOTE: SHAZIRO

"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

MY BROTHERS
CLERIC PINE, MY COMRADE IN FAITH

THE GODS ABOVE HAVE SEEN FIT TO REWARD THEIR HUMBLE SERVANT WITH THE TRUTH

SHAZIRO IS UNCLEAN OF HEART

THEY DEMAND WE SMITE HIM IN THEIR NAME

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

tl;dr

I'm the
Paladin
. I began the game with a 2-shot Cop ability. Investigated Persivul N1. Town. THIS SHOULD EXPLAIN THE 100% TOWN COMMENT.
Investigated
Shaziro
N2. He's WICKED and not our Companion.

STOP SHAVING YOU DONT HAVE A BEARD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh.
Well I guess we have to pick a quest first.
DOESN'T MATTER
ALL I WANT IS HIS BLOOD
DOESNT MATTER WHERE WE GO
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Okay, things I see from these night kills as possible:

Vig shot at Dreal N1 and wasted his bulletproof, mafia killed him tonight or vig shot him again. Mafia then must have killed Creature N1, as I am assuming we have no SK for these scenarios.
Mafia shot at Dreal N1 and wasted his bulletproof, Mafia or Vig shot him again tonight. Vig killed Creature N1.

In either case, Mafia or Vig one shot Kuror tonight. Alternately, Dreal could have been strongmanned, and that would suggest a vig shit on Kuror. Alternately alternately, Kuror hid behind Dreal and there was only one kill attempt. This, again, would require either a strongman, or a vig/mafia shot to first break the bulletproof protection.

On the side, it should be fairly damn obvious that THINGS IN ITALICS ARE SPELLS YOU CAN DO. I thought we fucking learned that when Jason flipped, but apparently Dreal did not.

I need to re-orient my reads. In the meantime, the only of these options I know about at all is Castle Ravenloft. It's Strahd's castle, and the crypt has good and bad things. Bad things include a trap you can set off that teleports you into a coffin and teleports a Wight in your place. You have limited air before you start suffocating, unless you break out. If you break out, Wights in the other coffins start breaking out too. It's a mess. There are also a metric shitload of crypts, containing things like a gliding wing machine thing, a super fucking good staff that can be broken to go nuclear, and the Sunblade which is basically a lightsaber made of sunlight that is super strong against vampires. It's a mix of danger and good loot. I'll look into the others, see what I can find on them. At first glance, Yester Hill sounds a lot like it is referring to "yesterday", might have time fuckery.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Shaziro »

That means you were redirected, Andrius. I'm town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2073, Shaziro wrote:That means you were redirected, Andrius. I'm town.
lolnope.jpg
Results included your name.
Wasn't a YOUR TARGET IS WICKED.
SHAZIRO IS WICKED.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”