Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Titus »

His ISO is lies, innuendo, and AtE.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

All things I see town!Tywin do.
Anything else?
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

You think town Tywin is a liar?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Liar is a bit of a stretch.
Let's just say he doesn't exactly read things carefully. A lot.
GTKAS
| here.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3351, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3349, Titus wrote:
In post 3345, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3333, Titus wrote:My theory of Elbrin Tywin AJ Nero feels good, but it's probably wrong
You gonna keep throwing unsubstantiated shade from the sidelines while continuing to do fuckall since you've been confirmed?

Show us the vca in your next post or claim scum, nerd
It's day 3. I need 3 days of data. Flips help.

Go ahead. Fight me.
Bruh. Bruh you *have* 3 days of data.

And you started pushing my buttons from the sidelines because "wow vca says elbirn scum"

And then you don't deliver.

Hell, even putting that aside, you have 6 corpses, two of which are scum, and you don't have enough info to analyze?

Hey guys guess what titus fucks up at when she's scum? She doesn't reveal her mysterious vca no matter how much you beg.
So I think you and I both realize the chances of a false-positive and true-negative existing at the same to to counter a 1-shot gunsmith is really unlikely. It completely invalidates a role that is... more or less flawed, even compared to a 1shot cop.

Which is why I'm stating that this post feels like scum employing the WIFOM of "Yeah but scum would never be fucking crazy enough to argue with confirmed town Titus". I know you're smart enough to see the writing on the wall and unfortunately I think Tywin's theatrics have given people the idea that such cases as the one quoted is acceptable and not retaliated against. Unfortunately, the fact that you are indeed smart enough to know Titus is almost certainly town means that this is complete and utter bullshit.

It's one of those cases were I'd expect you to put up or shut up here. This is a scum as hell post to try and discredit a basic confirmed town clear by a dead gunsmith by pretending to... call her out over not doing VCA? You're attempting to shake this read and do it in a way that people will say "oh but no scum would be that stupid". If you're going to toss shade, you might as well come out and build a case.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Aj what are your reads currently?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Especially on Tywin.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

@AJ, Cabd was full GS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also the biggest reason why I thought Tywin could be scum is because he jumped on Sonia for the NK super early. But I don't remember seeing a vote to back that up.
And maybe calling me an SK for shooting Uzi but still

His behavoir moreso has to do with him as a player. It's survivalistic. At this point he's basicly lynch bait. I think he's even moreso self-aware lynchbait.
And Tywin doesn't drop things that easily even tho he's wrong. He's stubborn. He forgets somethings that may have happened, so he freaks out and calls them a liar.
And lastly if you SR read him he'll probably freak out and SR you too.
How can I put it, he's a Tsundere? maybe that's the right way to characterize him.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

Not to mention look at his wagon. Last time I checked it was You, Pine, Gamma, and himself. At it's peak it was Pine, Kyouko, Titus, Gamma, Elbrin.
Tywin didn't even get to self-hammer.
Also I think if Tywin was scum, he wouldn't ask if he wanted to self-hammer. I feel like he would just do it.
GTKAS
| here.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I don't have any solid 'reads' right now. I'm not wholly convinced Tywin is town largely because I think a few part of his play doesn't make sense for this 'survivalist' piece you're talking about (mainly, why carry over yesterday and completely ruin the read he's gotten?). Yesterday, I thought that it was a mistake that made him town: Scum theatre like D1 would require a lot of ability, and the mistake to perform too long wouldn't be made. However I'm now getting the impression it's his playstyle in general.

I'm trying to re-establish where I am with Kyouko. The shit he's pulled such as trying to shade my read on him as unimportant, the VCA which was complete garbage and his reads that particularly in D2 shook back and forth for no real reason all point to him as scum. I'm not even really convinced with any of this mason baloney because 'townslips' like that only take a little forethought to forge.

Lastly Elbrin has made a few posts today I'm not fond of.

Those are the three I'm willing to invest time into lynching at this moment.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

What about Gamma and Pine?
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Pine »

I am temporarily V/LA. Very limited access next 24ish hours. Really it started today, but I thought I could handle it. I was wrong, with the pace of this and other obligations. This post is being made sitewide.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3386, Alisae wrote:What about Gamma and Pine?
Pine is still town regardless of his little issue earlier. Gamma's been inactive site-wide so it's hard to keep a read on him.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@SSBM fair enough. I missed that. I mean you are now obviously suspecting Sonia a littlebit but why did you not think her vote off the Moz wagon was suspicious or did you and did you just not say anything?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3292, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3075, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Anyone who thought Nos was flipping town needs to be hit with a stone
Didn't SSBM think they were town? If so how do you look at them now?
I wonder why Sonia didn't reply to this? Distancing intensifies.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3388, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 3386, Alisae wrote:What about Gamma and Pine?
Pine is still town regardless of his little issue earlier. Gamma's been inactive site-wide so it's hard to keep a read on him.
Ok but WHY is pine town? You can't call him town and ignore his clear anti-town play and not give reasons for the TR. He looks like clear scum to me. I don't understand why you'd not SR him as well, or at least be suspicious of him. What post or vote or absolutely anything this entire game makes you believe Pine is town? Please give reasons. At least you did so for SRing me, which I appreciate. You gave reasons. Please don't ignore players and evidence against them in this game simply due to gut reads. If there is evidence that Pine is possible scum, why would you ignore that?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:01 am

Again, Pines vote on Alisae today is a scum tell. Nos did the exact same thing yesterday. Pine only unvoted when he got coached up by Titus to switch, and he gave an extremely contrived excuse for it. He absolutely ignores anything dealing with the other wagon in Kyouko and states he will jump his vote back on me. The fact that he won't even mention kyouko's name all game, plus Kyou never mentioning Pine.. That's also a scum tell. Scum avoid each other like the plague in-thread for a reason. Don't tell me you haven't noticed this pattern.

Gamma, Pine, and Kyouko have largely ignored each other to the point where it's ridiculous to assume they're all town, and their play lends itself to scum play styles. In my view, it's obvious. I don't understand how you could get a null read on gamma and still ignore him. I don't understand how you can TR pine after 110+ pages on Day 3. Some things just do not make sense here. Are you purposely ignoring those players? Do you honestly think scum don't lurk and contribute nothing like gamma/pine have? Nos did it ALL GAME. You have an example already. So why ignore the others? Do you truly believe all scum play like me? If so, I'd question your mafia experience. Scum always lurk and/or stay null. At best, only one or two scum are out in the open in every game.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:06 am

At the least, I just want town to pay attention to players like gamma/pine. There is definitely something off with them. They are null at best, not town. Nothing about their past votes, posts, or opinions have been super town, and in most cases, they've proven to be anti-town. Please stop ignoring players in the game and pay attention. Active, talkative people aren't the only ones in this game, and Nos proved the age old theory that scum like to lurk and contribute as little as possible. They never move games forward, and you cannot honestly say pine or gamma have even once progressed the game state in a positive way for town.

Just be aware, that's all I ask.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Alisae »

Also I think Pine was annoyed from the words coming out of Tywin's mouth so he faked a doublevote. I mean, look at this scumpost
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8682503#p8682503]post 3221[/url], Pine wrote:Why in the fuck is Tywin still cluttering this thread?

Doublevote Tywin

Kbai.
Why the fuck is this nerd not lynched yet?
Not to mention the frustration coming out of this nerds mouth is so fake!

Titus, Tywin is town. He made some mistakes. At this point you're ignoring just about everyone else in the game because you want to prove your theory. What will a town Tywin flip tell you? What will a scum Tywin flip tell you?

I don't want to lynch town anymore. We keep on lynching town we won't win. Scum will either NK me because I'm vig and I'm listening to Tywin. They'll rather leave you alive to lead mislynches then kill you on the hopes to allow me to shoot on my own free will. Because I see scum Pine and scum Kyouko. You don't. You see scum AJ, Elbrin, and Nero and I don't see those.
This game is as good as solved if you stop tunneling Tywin and look at Pine. or Kyouko.
So I'm vigging either Kyouko, Pine, and Gamma. If you lynch me for shooting them, you're giving scum the win.

This day has proven that Tywin is obvtown and self-aware lynchbait and a frustrated townie and player overall. So why the fuck can't you not see that?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh no! My post is AtE! I must be scum.
Yeah, I don't give a shit. I'm piratically on my hands and knees begging at this point.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Alisae »

Also another small remark about Kyouko.
He apparently said that Titus' judgment is better then mine?
Maybe it's because I'm shooting scum and the rest of Titus' shots are town? Maybe it's because Titus is leading mislynches?
One of those two is probably the case.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Alisae »

Also Titus, remember this?
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8657041#p8657041]post 2335[/url], Titus wrote:
In post 2333, Alisae wrote:I know right, it's almost like I'm bad at this game.
Stop using this as an excuse. You are not in the newbie queue. It garners no sympathy and
lets scum discredit you.
Seasoned players can tell newbtown from newb scum a good percentage of the time. Sometimes they cannot. Learn from where you went wrong. Adapt.

If I see this, "I suck", "I am new", one more time, I will Gibbs smack you.

Pick a read. Disagree with me on it. Go ahead.
Yeah, I was setting myself up to get discredited within the game by someone. Some scum had to do it. I Wonder what this below is:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8682932#p8682932]post 3284[/url], Alisae wrote:
In post 3283, Pine wrote:All of which are irrelevant.
What my points on you or Lapsa's "Traitor" crumbs.
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8682935#p8682935]post 3285[/url], Pine wrote:Both.
Is this discredditing?

I remember Kyouko discrediting my judgment saying that yours is overall better.

You still need more Titus, or are you convinced? Or are you just not gonna listen to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 3.3bTywin Lannister 2 (Titus, Gamma Emerald)
ssbm_Kyouko 2 (Tywin Lannister, xSoniaNevermindx)
Pine 1 (Alisae)

Not Voting 6 (others)
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Sonia, tell me why I should townread you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”