Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2973, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2970, mozamis wrote:We're both the the clearest town players here, along with Elbirn,
Srsly did I get day-copped while I wasn't looking?

Moz did you not have me as scum earlier? Explain.
Mozamis and Tywin have nigh identical reads. It's kinda awkward but I'm not sure what to make of it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2953, Nero Cain wrote:this is to Moz and everyone else that is "scum" reading me but is not engaging with me and keeping me at arms length. Moz the
ONLY
difference between this game and RFB is that the people I was scum reading like House and Exp and whomever else actually replied to my stuff on them and/or had "valid" (albiet wrong as fuck/pushback) that I could counter. Here no one is really doing that. Yes, SSBM finally got around to acknowledging that I was voting her but for the most part everyone here seems to just wave me off.
Nero, i am waiting for scumhunting personally.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2975, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 2970, mozamis wrote:We're both the the clearest town players here, along with Elbirn,

Mozamis and Tywin have nigh identical reads. It's kinda awkward but I'm not sure what to make of it.
My tin foil hat is telling me really bad things about all 3 of you right now actually but I'm scared of tywin yelling at me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2977, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2975, Aj The Epic wrote:

My tin foil hat is telling me really bad things about all 3 of you right now actually but I'm scared of tywin yelling at me
Elbrin it's okay...I support you.
With that said, my ears are listening.
And why the fuck do you care about what Tywin thinks?
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus acting like I haven't been scumhunting lawal
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2956, Tywin Lannister wrote:So I just caught up. There's nothing interesting whatsoever in the past 20 or so pages. It's all crap.

Town is shitting the bed here BADLY. It's like you're all playing like newbies. You all give the same shit reads, don't give legitimate reasons for them (the only reasons I see are for TRs, which mean jack fucking shit), and you all wagon townies. It's terribad. I pray that I'm shot tonight by Alisae so I can't be a part of this shit show. This thread is absolutely ridiculous. You guys need to relearn how to read players. I'm not joking.

Mozamis is OBVIOUS town. That's a BAD wagon. It's a fucking joke. What is the case on him? There isn't one!!! Wake the fuck up town. Learn how to play mafia. Jesus.

All the shit reads from Kyouko and Pine are pre-flip garbage based on me being scum. Titus still calls me scum without any actual evaluation. Cabd sits in a corner with popcorn. Nos wants to lynch an SK/maybe vigi over scum. Kyouko calls that lurking fuck town for it. Pine does Jack shit all game, every post is absolute garbage fluff, yet nobody questions him on it. Mozamis gives actually legit reads that make sense and gets a quick wagon for it. Alisae jumps on it due to not knowing how to play. Elibrin is obvious town and will be NK'd for it most likely. Titus has been useless the entire day. Gamma is obvious scum. Who am I missing? Anyone? Syryana... Probably scum since he hasn't reappeared since his fake vigi claim that our 'Vigi Alisae whose probably SK' won't call him out on. What else?

Honestly, this game is fucked. Scum will easily win. Town have no ability to give decent reads, and the amount of pre-flip garbage and useless theories constantly thrown out only prove that point more and more. This game is one of the worst town performances I've seen in a very long time. Scum aren't even playing well. They just don't have to do a thing. Town mislynch all on their own. Scum just hop on.

Again, mozamis is town. Lapsa's wagon I understood. He screamed scummy in his personality and play style. Mozamis screams town and you people wagon him for it. Why? Because you disagree with his reads. You disagree with his reads, because your own are absolute shit. This is seriously a learn 2 play issue. Some of you need to relearn the game or take a break from it. 100% serious here.

People who are probably town or third party (SK, or something stupid like survivor):

Titus
Cabd
Mozamis
Elibrin
Alisae (I don't care whether she's vigi or SK, she's not the lynch target under any circumstances)
Me (but who cares, I'm an easy mislynch tomorrow if Alisae doesn't shoot me)

Probably scum:

Pine
AJ
Gamma

Null but lean scum over town:
Nos
Kyouko
Syryana

Did I miss anyone?

Chew on that list. Mozamis is CLEARLY a scum driven wagon. It's terrible.

I want Pine lynched more than anyone, but since town won't give me that wish, I'll vote the other leading wagon in AJ, who at best is null and at worst is a useless scum fuck. Just saying.

VOTE: AJ

Alisae: please shoot me tonight. Otherwise, please shoot obvious scum Pine.
Why are you fretting with so many obvious town?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2944, mozamis wrote:Give me enough rope...
(It's interesting, but I'm sure the more people post, the scummier people seem to find them. There must be a mafia theory about this somewhere...To do with paranoia i guess. And probably because the more you post, the more you probably end up slagging everyone off.)
So yeah, this will probably get me lynched, but fuck it.
Point being: there is an alternative to the Me vs AJ wagon.
And that's the lurker route. Tywin, Nero, Nos. They all seem to be a waste of space, and they are all possibly scummy.
Just putting it out there.
I'm factchecking this shit
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2979, Nero Cain wrote:Titus acting like I haven't been scumhunting lawal
You make any progress on sorting anyone? Right now I see a man lurking out the thread since Cabd announced his result.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

I think he's protesting too much. Al that rage over nothing... And he hasn't got time to post, and then comes in with a few big posts the moment i suggest lunching the lurkers? And votes AJ whilst admitting he does not even think AJ is scum? Do me a favour:
vote tywin
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE TYWIN
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2920, mozamis wrote:MY P.o.E update:
So scum has to be in AJ, Nos, Gamma, Sonia, (Twyin? He has been stong town read of mine, but maybe i was gullible over his ATE?)
Gamma already on my wagon.
Soni and Tywin will get in a muddle if they vote me.
So my bet is that Nos will come in and whack down a lurkery/"lols" hammer "cos that the way he plays, fuck it, i didmnt really know what was going on, shit was he town, ah shame..."
If so lynch the fuck out of him.
In post 2944, mozamis wrote:Give me enough rope...
(It's interesting, but I'm sure the more people post, the scummier people seem to find them. There must be a mafia theory about this somewhere...To do with paranoia i guess. And probably because the more you post, the more you probably end up slagging everyone off.)
So yeah, this will probably get me lynched, but fuck it.
Point being: there is an alternative to the Me vs AJ wagon.
And that's the lurker route. Tywin, Nero, Nos. They all seem to be a waste of space, and they are all possibly scummy.
Just putting it out there.
FAKE
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:lol: :igmeou: :facepalm:

I have been constantly giving my reads and updating them when new info comes to light (like the Cabd's inno claim on you) I know you are pissed off that I was scumreading you but can you grow up and stop OMGUSing and misreping my play?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2953, Nero Cain wrote:this is to Moz and everyone else that is "scum" reading me but is not engaging with me and keeping me at arms length. Moz the
ONLY
difference between this game and RFB is that the people I was scum reading like House and Exp and whomever else actually replied to my stuff on them and/or had "valid" (albiet wrong as fuck/pushback) that I could counter. Here no one is really doing that. Yes, SSBM finally got around to acknowledging that I was voting her but for the most part everyone here seems to just wave me off.
Let's talk buddy.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok about what?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2961, Tywin Lannister wrote:Elibrin, if you are town, I'd give a long farewell letter and last reads before mozamis gets hammered, because you're too town to not be NK'd soon. I mean.. Assuming scum aren't idiots, I can't see how you'd live. Mozamis is the other obvious 'absolutely screams town' player to me, and scum are wagoning him for it. Titus and Cabd have remained useless enough to live on. I'm an easy mislynch tomorrow. Alisae is useless and easily led like a sheep, so she's gonna stay. The rest are null players that could go either way, but honestly add nothing to help town win so they're a wash.

So analyzing what any smart scum team would do, you're the obvious NK target assuming you really are town and not scum playing the game of your life. Just saying man. Be prepared for it. I can say this since I already accept my fate as the next mislynch, so I'm not exactly worried about scum like Pine calling this post scummy. I'm just calling it as I see it. Give reads before the day ends. FYI
gimme a sec to catch up then I'll school you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2988, Nero Cain wrote:ok about what?
How the Day is going. Why do you specifically think moz is scum? Who are your other suspects?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2966, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2964, Aj The Epic wrote:I do cases when I need to start a wagon, not end one.
Have fun with that scum. That's not a townie mindset. You're lucky town have a learn 2 play issue this game.
AJ's concern is founded
He should stilll case moz
I'll do that once I catch up
<Embrace The Void>

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm awful at scum theatre. Is that what I'm seeing between Mozamis and Tywin or is it probably just coincidental?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Day 1 I noted moz complaining about the sheer size of the game while suggesting a lurker lynch. I also scumread moz for SK paranoia bullshit.
<Embrace The Void>

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

The thing is, if I knew Tywin to be a great mafia player I'd immediately say he's scum. It's a performance that makes sense for why you'd do it as scum (none of us really know him well, it looks VI-ish while being so completely off base, ties closely with Mozamis but this is preflip associative), but it's also completely impossible for anyone not good at the game to do.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

No one will bother. BUt if you look at any of my games as scu, you'll know i am shit as scum.
Anyway, It's almost 5 am here in the most depressing country on earth, so I'm off to bed.
I expect to be lynched in the morning.
Lynch Tywin tomorrow.
never lynch Pine.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

VOTE: Tywin
Yeah Moz can live ty
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Spoiler:
I think

Aj, moz, and Tywin are having a scum tea party. The latter two are trying to pocket me, thanks to my stalwart townreading of tywin, and Moz ever since Kyouko posited the two of us as having associations and my not handling moz very well. The end game being to get me mislynched once one of them flips, which should be soon.

*sips tea*

I typed this up in my notes a few minutes ago, thinking that I shouldn't post it here because paranoia is bad and dumb. But fuck it, I'm calling this shit out now go away scum.

Lynch either of these 3, lynch all 3, idgaf
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2780, Titus wrote:Or you were actually just doing bullshit and should be ignored until you try to sort someone for reasons beyond didn't pay attention?
not liking a wagon and thinking that scum were sheeping
IS
a valid reason especially early game. I didn't like your reaction/lack of reaction so I left my vote on you.

In post 2817, Elbirn wrote:Does a traitor townread his buddies or scumread them?
I think in this setup he'd buddy them so as to not get shot. In the other variation he'd scum read them.
In post 2828, Elbirn wrote:So if scum thinks they've found mason crumbs, they shoot the masons right?
Its not like masons are a threat to anyone and they'd only really need to be taken care of before lylo so why shoot them?
In post 2888, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Is there something in particular that makes you not want to lynch mozamis? Now that you've seen I thought Titus was Mason do you understand why I was being so vague about why I was defending Titus yesterday?
Up until Elbrin's I didn't see a valid case on Moz + he was voting scummy as fuck Titus with me [on d1] so I was maybe auto town reading him. I think what you "thought" was a mason claim seems really really silly to me but the again I am pretty awful at finding crumbs anyways. You also moved your vote from Titus
BEFORE
the "crumb" so can you remind me why you started seeing town in Titus prior to the "crumb"?

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

no one feels like engaging so I'm just gonna sit back and wait for what is coming in the matter days.
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”