Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1294, TwoFace wrote:^ yeah what he said. Plus even if the flip didn't happen he was confirmed scum imo by the mod by accident
How?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1299, TwoFace wrote:Yeah don't worry about it
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1260, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1252, gerryoat wrote:Twofaced is scum. Based on a previous game experience with him that I think he's trying hard to copy his town hame from last time.
I'm scum cause I'm playing like I did when I was town?
:roll:

You're scum cause you refused to vote scum day 1. When asked why you said something that wasn't true. You hammered him day 2 early and it ended discussion. It stopped town from trying to find out his partners

You're scum.
Oh you mean day one when YOU lynched town that I was trying to prevent. Not voting scum day 1 and not lynching town > bussing and quickly jumping into lynching obvs town. And as I said everyone was ready for hammer. No need to discuss anything in the event he had a report that could help maf
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1268, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1250, CloudKicker wrote:Yea gerry i was really happy to see you were in game :D can you give me a cheat sheet of your reads because i respect them a lot
Also didn't like this post.

Isn't cloud worried that Gerry could be scum?
Me and him are friends off the site. So that's what he means
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by gerryoat »

@gamma what's it gonna take for you to vote twoface
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1302, gerryoat wrote:Oh you mean day one when YOU lynched town that I was trying to prevent. Not voting scum day 1 and not lynching town > bussing and quickly jumping into lynching obvs town. And as I said everyone was ready for hammer. No need to discuss anything in the event he had a report that could help maf
Lots of people who were town agreed that keyen was scummy so sure you can use that against me but that just means like them, I was wrong.

If you're scum you would know keyen was town and could use that later in the game for town cred, OH SHIT. That's what you're doing right now (think you did it earlier also)

Who bussed and quickly hopped on town?

I don't remember everyone saying they were ready for a hammer. And btw that reason is completely different than the one you originally gave for hammering.

Guess you're having trouble keeping your lies straight.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 951, gerryoat wrote:
In post 945, havingfitz wrote:I have been townreading gerry in this game but Post 861 is terrible.
????? How. I don't know if maf has dya chat or something. Say he was a Role Cop. And got his report, but was offline at the time of it. I hammered him so if he had day chat, he would not be able to talk to his partner if he wasn't there.
In post 951, gerryoat wrote:
In post 945, havingfitz wrote:I have been townreading gerry in this game but Post 861 is terrible.
????? How. I don't know if maf has dya chat or something. Say he was a Role Cop. And got his report, but was offline at the time of it. I hammered him so if he had day chat, he would not be able to talk to his partner if he wasn't there.
This is why you supposedly hammered fast. It's a bullshit reason.

You prevented town from figuring things out. That's a scum move
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Not sure why it quoted twice.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 861, gerryoat wrote:sorry if i voted too fast, but i figured there was no way he could be town and didn't want any more possible communication between him and his partner in case he needed to code something about an ability he had. Do you think we have a SK? Or is a vig more probable?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1302, gerryoat wrote:And as I said everyone was ready for hammer
Citation needed. Please link that quote. Don't give Bs about being on a mobile cause I just found all those on mine.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

more votes on cloudkicker please
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

I just don't see how cloud is scummier than Gerry or fitz.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

Updated reads list (clarification) for Gamma and town players.

My reads have been stated at various stages of the game.

Based on my D1 read through/catch up (see ) I had gerry, Kyouko, Tywin and (posthumously right) Rask as town leans.
I wasn't sure about Gamma and LUV but they were very slight town leans.
I was TBD on Gear and JJD.
And suspects were Grey (who at this point was on "autolynch"), TwoFace and (posthumously wrong) PsychoDave.
The reasons I felt this way is the accumulation of my catch up thoughts (also in ). Basically if I was making a bunch of negative comments or had a lot of questions asking for clarification I was probably suspecting a player. Good comments or outright saying I felt someone was town came from good posts I saw and a lack of either left people in the middle.

Early D3 I give an update to my reads. At this point Gamma has been outted as either a vig or an SK. I lean towards him being a vig but either way he is probably not making it through N3. He is most definitely not mafia though. That leaves me gerry, Gear, TwoFace, JarJad and LUV as my scum pool. As I'd been reading gerry as town throughout the game my focus was on the remaining four so I did ISO's to try to narrow it down. I started with LUV and Gear because they had low post totals and left the more active posters for last.

: LUV's ISO 20 (vote on Grey) was the main reason I bumped up my town read on him. I thought he made a good post/case on Grey and I did not see it coming from town. More on this later.

WRT Gear...as I noted...there wasn't a lot to work with. The main reason I was giving him a town bump was due to his defense of keyen. On second look...what I failed to acknowledge was that in Gear's last content post of the game he basically backed off his defense of keyen for what I would call questionable reasons. So my reason for town bumping him takes a hit.

The only thing in gerry's ISO that I really had a issue with was the way he ended D2 with the quick vote on Grey. There were a few other things that piqued my attention a bit (ex. his ISO 59, 69 and 74). But for the most part I think the good outweighs the bad and we have been of a similar mindset. Still a town read for me.

looked town for the most part. I'm a sucker for un-necessary and early committed bussing on a scum partner so I'm leaning towards JJD not doing this on Grey. If he did....bravo. I will say that post ISO on him I have not liked his play towards me. Call it omgus or whatever but I do not think his reasoning for voting me has been warranted and fmpov he is pushing a mislynch.

is pretty self-explanatory and I give my reasons for suspecting him. Minus the comments about his case on keyen being weak. I also state that I felt it unlikely gerry and 2F would be scum partners so that moved gerry out of and Gear into my bottom two with 2F.

My opinions since all of the reads before are pretty much the same with the exception of LUV. It's not a big move but I would drop LUV from my top 2 based on his play today...which IMO has been terrible...and have this
scum pool: 2F, Gear/Cloud and LUV.

In regards to LUV...on further review of his that I gave him a strong town lean for...if LUV is scum, he really did not go out that much on a limb (like JJD) in making a case and placing a vote on Grey. LUV has shown a willingness to bus and his L-3 vote on Grey came when Grey was the leading wagon and the only other two contenders att were JJD and Dave. JJD was a LUV town read and Dave hadn't gotten his attention so bussing a partner was his only option. Actually though...that's not true...he had expressed suspicions earlier towards keyen but rather than get off the Grey wagon after Grey had claimed...and move to the keyen wagon...he stayed camped on Grey and avoided the mislynch.

So there Gamma...those are my reads. I hope they are clear.

I'd really be up for a LUV lynch based on that once over of his play. The only thing I seriously gave LUV town cred for is now IMO compromised. And his play today has been terrible.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:28 am

Post by TwoFace »

My iso is self explanatory? There's nothing in my iso that suggests I'm scum. Basically your points against me have been proven falseThere's plenty in gerry's. I just provided more evidence as to why he's scum.

If you were town you'd consider & comment on these glaring scummy things from Gerry but you don't. Your refusal to even consider him scum means you have to be scum.

If you're town you're playing anti town right now cause I'm town and you're ignoring solid arguments as to why somebody is scum. More solid than anything anyone else has been able to scrape together.

And lastly. The fact that you haven't admitted you were wrong and apologized for the whole Tywin thing may not be AI, but it is real life evidence you're just a shitty person.

Admit your mistakes when you make them. It's the grown up and responsible thing to do.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

If fitz isn't getting lynched, just lynch me. My town flip will confirm fitz is scum and most likely Gerry as well.

I'm done with this game at this point.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I thought that post from fritz was ok. Especially the LUV stuff.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

and ur town flip doesn't confirm shit.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:19 am

Post by TwoFace »

On the surface maybe but his stuff about me is crap. The stuff about gerrys good out weighs the bad is also garbage cause Gerry has had no good and a shit load of bad.

The fact fitz keeps ignoring gerry's lies just convinces me he's scum.

It'll be a lot easier if you just lynch one of us. You don't want to have to deal with another replacement.

P.edit - sure it does. Fitz's case has basically been disproven, or contains non AI stuff. This is classic scum fitz.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:20 am

Post by TwoFace »

Also fitz doesn't buss if he doesn't have to which makes sense he's defending Gerry.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

who would u say is more likely to be town out of Gerry/Fitz?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

cause IDK that a scumteam w/o cloud OR luv makes sense to me.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1319, JarJarDrinks wrote:who would u say is more likely to be town out of Gerry/Fitz?
Neither. They are both scum
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

Pp.p.p.edit...to TwoFace

It's self-explanatory in that I highlight the things I find suspect about you and then I go on in that ISO post to explain my reasons. The only one I already have retracted is the "weak case" issue I had because you actually clarified that sufficiently. Everything else still stands.

Who is scummier in your estimation...me or gerry? And do you actually think if we were both scum we would buddy up that much? Other than the quick vote on Grey which I have stated I do not like...I do not see enough incriminating stuff with gerry to suspect him more than others in the game. And for the most part we've been like minded in this game iirc.

As for my refusal to consider gerry scum a sign I am scum....I do not know if he is scum or not. All I do know is that I suspect most of the other players still alive more than I do him. And until you know his alignment for sure you basing a scum read on my different opinion towards him is asinine. Unless you just think I am buddying the hell out of him. You might be stupid enough to do that as scum but I am not. And the big lie accusation you keep drumming up on gerry about voting or not voting grey I do not interpret the same as you. In fact...as I've said...I see your position on Grey D1 as almost a carbon copy of how gerry felt about Grey.

Well to quote you...."If you're town you're playing anti town right now cause I'm town."

And I'm not wrong about the Tywin thing. The fact you continue to not get it illustrates is real life evidence that you are an idiot. Not AI mind you but an idiot all the same. I could actually see you as just crap town having a lot of mental fails in this game but as either alignment your departure would be healthy for the game.

The one mistake I acknowledge I have already acknowledged. You should practice what you preach boy.

What are your current reads on LUV and Cloud?

P.edit...
VOTE: LUV
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

Fitz, please just stop talking to me. You're a narcissist and I have no interest interacting with people like that.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:34 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1322, havingfitz wrote:The one mistake I acknowledge I have already acknowledged.
Oh you did? Please show me where you corrected yourself and acknowledge Tywin did lie.

Once you do that I'll apologize for calling you a narcissist

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”