Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 1616, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1614, Shaziro wrote:You're still throwing shade and whining any time I call you out, rather than disproving what I'm saying. It's kinda sad, tbh.
it's because YOU'RE NOT CALLING ME OUT YOU'RE COMING UP WITH BASELESS BULLSHIT
The basis is in the lore of the game, which this game is clearly heavily based in. I have literally been nothing but right this entire time, but you are arguing that when it applies to -you- suddenly lore means nothing. That's too convenient for my tastes, and I think you're scum being caught in a poorly formed lie.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

repeat your case some more

UNVOTE: whereveritwas
VOTE: shaziro

I seriously can't read more of his posts they are so infuriating - lynch him and you won't be sorry

will check back to this game after the deadline is over
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Shaziro »

So you are moving your vote to me and then refusing to participate until there is a lynch.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1613, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1566, drealmerz7 wrote:so since at L-1 I'll reveal:

one of the overall abilities I have is called Animal Companion, it grants me a few things, including the send message ability that is already known, but also a track ability (via a different animal, I'd imagine, since the messenger was a pigeon)

I'm a fucking Ranger of the Adventurers and you really should get off my wagon if you're town
Animal companion doesn't let you send messages with small animals, that's the "Animal Messenger" spell. Rangers do get it, but you were clearly just skimming the PDF of the Player's Handbook and settled on "Animal Companion" without reading it. It's nothing to do with your Animal Companion as a Ranger. You're lazily fakeclaiming toward the one person here who knows the classes like the back of his hand, that's a bad choice.
Just to play devil's advocate here, that could be a mod mistake just as easily as anything. I find it hard to believe that with this kind of flavor-heavy game, solid fakeclaims wouldn't have been provided anyway. Ergo, a very small flavor mistake is NAI.

Drealmerz and Shaziro, back your shit off of one another. I know you see each other as kind of the incarnation of Beelzebub right now, but your argument from the outside doesn't really make sense. I get a strong Townvibe from Shaziro, and I'm coming around quickly on drealmerz, so this is likely another TvT derailment. Keep it together, don't let Dunn weasel away again.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

no, shaziro is doing everything he can do discredit everything I say and paint me as scum - EVERYTHING HE CAN
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

he knows how strong I am because he knows the lore and he just is desperate to get me lynched now
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Pine »

Drealmerz.

Focus.

Ignore him if you must.

Join me on Dunn.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

nope the barbarian claim is enough to satiate me

D3 if he doesn't shape up, D2 is too early for potential lurker-scum lynch
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by Pine »

Grrrrrrrrr FINE

Flipping on drealmerz and being disallowed from Dunn leaves me fresh out of scumreads strong enough to push hard on. I need to reread some people, but it's past 5AM.

Note to Mod and other players: I'm might have somewhat limited access until after the first of the year. I think the place we're going has wifi, but I may be restricted to phoneposting.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Simple. Don't flip on dreal. ATE and whining that lore isn't important despite it being 100% correct and good for us so far is dumb, and he is only doing it because it hurts him because he got his fakeclaim wrong.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: drealmerz7 (If I wasn't on there before)
This is just unacceptable.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:14 am

Post by kuror0 »

That discussion is just silly.

@mod
requesting the poke stick on culted and shaddow if able.

I wouldn't lynch today any of shaz drealmz or dunn. I think you guys are going at each other's throat because it is the only player you see around. The only weird thing is I already have too many town reads which is not normal but still feel pretty confident that at least one of shaddow-culted is scum. (specially culted but he has been mia this whole day so nothing else I can provide to make you understand)
Too lazy to be scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1622, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1618, drealmerz7 wrote:go fucking die, shaziro
If you can't avoid taking Mafia games to a personal level like this, I would recommend refraining from them until you can. This is the kind of thing I get sick of.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Clumsy »

Lynch Votecount 2.5

L-2
(4) drealmerz7 - Culted, KuroiXHF, Persivul, Shaziro
(3) Pine - Dunnstral, Andrius, SlySly
(1) Shaziro - drealmerz7
(1) Dunnstral - Pine

Not Voting:
kuror0, Shaddowez

With 11 alive, Majority (50%+1) is 6.

Day Two deadline is
EXTENDED
to: (expired on 2017-01-03 14:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Poke stick engaged.

Purple text is just flavor that I'm adding for interest, no game connection.

"I was the warrior, I was good and just. I thundered across the land like the wrath of a just god, but the war years and the killing years wore down my soul as the wind wears stone into sand."

-Tome of Strahd
[/area]
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:06 am

Post by shaddowez »

I've been poked! Catch up is happening now. Any compelling reasons for me to not vote Pine?
V/LA on Weekends
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:06 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1640, shaddowez wrote:I've been poked! Catch up is happening now. Any compelling reasons for me to not vote Pine?
While it's most likely in your win condition, I'd prefer you to vote yourself.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:07 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

*most likely against

kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:12 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 1640, shaddowez wrote:I've been poked! Catch up is happening now. Any compelling reasons for me to not vote Pine?
You haven't catched up but still want to vote for pine which means you are pretty sold on the reasons to vote for him, so would you mind telling us what are those reasons?
Too lazy to be scum.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:42 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1464, shaddowez wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm not town reading dreal, but want to parse through this whole interaction again. Something's not sitting right.

Shaz
- to add on to kuror's question, can you actually provide a succinct scum read on dreal that has nothing to do with his flavor claim?
Shaziro
- Did you ever answer kuror or me here? I didn't see anything that really resembled a read outside of you arguing his flavor claim.
In post 1475, kuror0 wrote:The Creature kill was made by a vig. You have that in mind so if Pine is not what he claims you think someone else protected the target or scum just did a no kill on purpose to frame someone or what theory you have in mind? Cause I don't see much sense going against his claim that he is a doc when you believe scum missed their NK.
I'm still confused why people are convinced it was a vig shot. It says right in Creature's flip that Strahd has to lead the kill, which leads me to believe that it was just another scum, not Strahd.
In post 1517, Pine wrote:Okay, L-1, here's full claim.

I am the cleric.

I have an X-shot ability called Cure Wounds, which will let me protect someone, day or night. I am told that it is low priority, and if someone else intercedes to prevent the kill, it will not be used. I also have a 1-shot ability called Speak With Dead, which will let me open a PT with a dead player for one day phase.

...snip....

and easily removing the (likely) only dedicated healing role.
There are two things I don't like about this. The first is the "low priority" claim. That sounds like an easy way to artificially inflate the X-Shot. "Yep, I used it but somebody else must have done something, I've still got another shot".

The other thing is the claim that he's likely the only healing role, when the "low priority" claim is there too. Other than the bodyguard we already know about, what else would cause the shot to not be used? It almost seems like those two ideas contradict each other.
In post 1525, kuror0 wrote:
In post 1523, SlySly wrote:I'm not claiming just because those I believe to be scum are pressuring me to.
Who is pressuring you to claim? I'm genuinely intrigued. Is there some sort of forum schizophrenia or am I selectively blind or something?
I don't believe this was ever addressed, except for some name calling. I don't see anyone "pressuring" you to claim either, so I guess most of the game is selectively blind?
In post 1641, KuroiXHF wrote:
While it's most likely against your win condition, I'd prefer you to vote yourself.
That's a nice deflection. Let's say I'm not going to vote for myself - do you have a reason for me to not vote for Pine?
In post 1643, kuror0 wrote:
You haven't catched up but still want to vote for pine which means you are pretty sold on the reasons to vote for him, so would you mind telling us what are those reasons?
I've been willing to vote Pine for most of the game, and my last post said I was willing to vote Pine, so I'm not sure what my catch up has to do with anything. That said:
  • He has a non-confirmable role/ability that he used to grab the item D1.
  • He scum reads Dunn, outside of the miller claim, but refuses to vote him over other reads.
  • He says a recharge item will most likely be useless to him, and then recently tells us about not 1, but 2 limited use powers he has, one of which is supposedly a protective/doctor.
  • He pushed hard for the Jason lynch, which was almost a CC (there seem to be multiple of many role types, which is the only reason I'm not outright saying it was a CC)
  • He makes another play at trying to get the item D2.
  • Most of his arguments seem to be based on his roleclaim.
  • I don't see any scum hunting. He's choosing one or two players a Day, and focusing on them for "reasons previously stated"
V/LA on Weekends
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Shaziro »

Shaddow, have you ISO'd me?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:29 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 1644, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1475, kuror0 wrote:The Creature kill was made by a vig. You have that in mind so if Pine is not what he claims you think someone else protected the target or scum just did a no kill on purpose to frame someone or what theory you have in mind? Cause I don't see much sense going against his claim that he is a doc when you believe scum missed their NK.
I'm still confused why people are convinced it was a vig shot. It says right in Creature's flip that Strahd has to lead the kill, which leads me to believe that it was just another scum, not Strahd.
I believe the same you do but that paragraph was meant to sly and it was using his mind set or at least the parts I had at that time. So if you wanna argue over why he believes it was a vig shot and not a goon kill, then be my guest.
In post 1644, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1525, kuror0 wrote:
In post 1523, SlySly wrote:I'm not claiming just because those I believe to be scum are pressuring me to.
Who is pressuring you to claim? I'm genuinely intrigued. Is there some sort of forum schizophrenia or am I selectively blind or something?
I don't believe this was ever addressed, except for some name calling. I don't see anyone "pressuring" you to claim either, so I guess most of the game is selectively blind?
I did my part claim because I wanted, there was no pressure and I never complained about it. So whats your point here? I can't ask for the reasons on actions I don't understand because I did X or Y in the past in a totally unrelated way? Or what am I missing?

Now about your reasons to vote for pine I don't agree with most of them but there are a couple of things that I had forgotten so I need to re check a couple of things. I still believe his item description and his personal claim but will re check some stuff.
Too lazy to be scum.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Persivul »

Regarding the possibility that Creature was a vig shot: as Creature's role pm said that he could be turned if targeted by Strahd, Strahd's likely says that there is a traitor that he can turn. So, it would make sense that scum would use Strahd for the kill.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:20 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1644, shaddowez wrote:It says right in Creature's flip that Strahd has to lead the kill, which leads me to believe that it was just another scum, not Strahd.
What's stated in the PM has no weight in who killed Creature. The PM doesn't say "Your role cannot be killed by a vig". The PM says, paraphrasing, "if kill lead by Strahd, you will be converted instead of killed". Creature's dead from either, a vig shot, or not-Strahd scum kill. My belief is Creature died by vig.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by culted »

Clumsy has informed culted that his presence was requested by the people!

Culted will begin reading the thread now!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”