Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2072, Joshz wrote:"Luv: What do you think about josh trying to shut down discussion - first claiming deadline was near when we had more than four days, then trying to narrow down the lynch pool to me and AJ - once AJ and myself started looking suspiciously at him and Two?"

OK you're scum because this never happened. I didn't try to shut down discussion, I warned deadline was approaching and asked for your reads to discuss....... on what planet is generating discussion shutting down discussion? Aj is not looking suspiciously at me, he's the one who said I'm probs town and that he has bigger fish to fry. 4 days = deadline near when the day is 2 weeks long and half of you are inactive as fuck, and the lynch pool is you and Aj to me and I am seeing if people agree on that.

Now stop existing please. I am set on my vote on Empking now and have no intention to change it. He's blatantly lied multiple times about me even excluding TwoFace - for example saying I'm reactionarily voting him when I called his slot scum for the entire game. If Empking is town he's a useless fuck and with everything he says I get more convinced he's scum.
1. Quote me where I said that You were reactionary voting me?
2. Deadline was not approaching - it was over four days away - and I had already given my reads.

(Also, ellipsis are the mark of a liar. That's a rule for life.)

But yeah provide evidence of my saying that you were reactionary voting me - that's the claim I made against your, buddy, I can see how you'd get it confused.

Anyone willing to give me even odds that he'll pull a Two and go "Oh, I'm not going to find it for lazy scum like you! Find it yourself!"

P-edit: Deadline is in every vote count. Stating it is not contributing. Not contributing is active lurking. Trying to make deadline seem closer than it is is trying to shut down avenues of discussion. I don't particularly like the term it is just an accurate description of your play this game.

P-p-edit: if you can't find one. And I can't find one. One probably doesn't exist.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Let me share a theory with you. Scum seem to love shutting town up. I've made this analysis and hit scum with it twice. Emp's play feels like scum strategies.
VOTE: Empking
L-1
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 1980, Empking wrote:Got to Two's revote. Its meh, the fact it comes after Gamma says he thinks Having looked scummy is a slight point in his favour.
In post 1979, Joshz wrote: LMAOOOOOO

Sorry luv my read on vedith is back to red.
Am I right in thinking that its another: "You think I'm scum, you must be scum"?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Joshz »

Despite all this nobody hammer before the masons get on to give thoughts (oh sorry for more active lurking my bad empking)
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:30 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2068, Empking wrote:I value my policy more than being on the inevitable lynch of the scum who I definitely caught and got lynched
I do value my policy more than being on a scum lynch that I was basically responsible for.

See I have integrity and I'm a man of my word. This may get lost to most people on here because everyone thinks it's ok to lie as town. When I say something, I mean it. When I say I don't lynch claimed PRs day 1, I'm not going to go against my word no matter how much I think somebody is scum.

If you have a problem with that, then you have thus proven what I've been saying all along. You're scum or stupid. Only a stupid person wants to encourage people to lie and abandon their beliefs and the use it against them when they don't.

Also earlier you gave nacho and gamma credit for a fitz lynch but nacho didn't explain his scum read until AFTER fitz fake claimed and gamma's vote was for something stupid.

You want to find my arguments for fitz? Iso search me and find my first serious vote for fitz. The read the series of posts I made after that which explain all of the reasons why fitz was scum. That's 10x more effort than anyone put in to getting a fitz wagon going. Nobody else did. if you haven't seen that by now, you've confirmed yet again you are scum.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2075, Empking wrote:P-p-edit: if you can't find one. And I can't find one. One probably doesn't exist.
Who said I couldn't? I can find a bunch. The fact that you claim you have tried and can't find one is more evidence you are scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Empking »

Gamma: Me with my wicked questions, and trying to shut down stupid comments that consist of one character with nothing to do with the game. Clearly, I am trying to turn this thread into a ghost town.
In post 2077, Joshz wrote:In post 1980, Empking wrote:
Got to Two's revote. Its meh, the fact it comes after Gamma says he thinks Having looked scummy is a slight point in his favour.

In post 1979, Joshz wrote:
LMAOOOOOO

Sorry luv my read on vedith is back to red.

Am I right in thinking that its another: "You think I'm scum, you must be scum"?
You hadn't even voted me at that point. So that clearly wasn't me calling it a reactionary vote. It's also before I fully read the thread and was a question. Care to try again?

P-edit: If the shoe fits, then you'd either stop doing it - or at least give it a break - or you're happy scum.

P-p (and p) - edit: I Mean the fact that when asked to provide evidence you said you wouldn't is good enough evidence for me to say you can't (perhaps you call that my policy).

Also stop putting "I" and "Lynch" in the same sentence. You can't lynch anyone. That's not how the game works. The town or the game lynches together. (I'd like to say the continued use of grossly erroneous phrasing is a scum tell, but I doubt that it is.)

Regardless of the effort Nacho and Gamma put in to getting Having lynched, they were still the ones who got him lynched; even if Gamma has somehow forgot. You were against his lynch (day one) until pushed by Nacho. That is simply something that happened.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Joshz »

I'm sorry. Semantics are the BEST scumtell. That's my vote pool and who I will vote for. Not lynch. Happy professor? It doesn't need to be a material vote, but again, sorry, I'll make sure to use technical terminology. Not reactionary vote, just reactionary fos!

I'm done talking to you because these stupid repetitive questions to TwoFace and myself are just that; stupid and repetitive. Oops I used the semicolon wrong classic scum tell.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2082, Joshz wrote:I'm sorry. Semantics are the BEST scumtell. That's my vote pool and who I will vote for. Not lynch. Happy professor? It doesn't need to be a material vote, but again, sorry, I'll make sure to use technical terminology. Not reactionary vote, just reactionary fos!

I'm done talking to you because these stupid repetitive questions to TwoFace and myself are just that; stupid and repetitive. Oops I used the semicolon wrong classic scum tell.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2081, Empking wrote:P-p (and p) - edit: I Mean the fact that when asked to provide evidence you said you wouldn't is good enough evidence for me to say you can't (perhaps you call that my policy).
This isn't even alignment indicative. You just flat out proved you are stupid.

I would hold nacho's hand when he replaced in and he was a claimed mason. What makes you think I'm going to hold the hand of somebody who I think is scum?

You have at least 1 mason who says that I'm town(probably both,can't remember)

You have gamma (who you say was responsible for fitz's lynch) say that I actually was at least partly responsible

Yet you are going to sit there and say I didn't make any agumenys? Are these people lying?

Regardless of your alignment, but especially if you're town. You have the responsibility to fact check before you make accusations. To say I never made any arguments against fitz is factually incorrect.

Good day sir
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Joshz »

Haha that was a good one I miss lonely island
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2081, Empking wrote:Also stop putting "I" and "Lynch" in the same sentence. You can't lynch anyone
:facepalm:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2082, Joshz wrote:I'm sorry. Semantics are the BEST scumtell. That's my vote pool and who I will vote for. Not lynch. Happy professor? It doesn't need to be a material vote, but again, sorry, I'll make sure to use technical terminology. Not reactionary vote, just reactionary fos!

My post can not sensibly be described as accusing you of making a reactionary vote. That is not semantics. That is fact. It was asking a question in response to TwoFace's vote against me.

If you were town you would not have got mixed up with my reaction to Two - a player whose alignment, unlike your own you did not know. That is only going to happen if you are scumbuddies with Two.

P-edit: lol a spam post without any characters. how hilarious. with posts like that scum will never get away from us. good posting

P-p-edit: Day one was some time ago and you've been super vainglorious since. People are misremembering. Plus the people calling you town are misreading you. People do that in this game.

P-p-p-p-edit: You can't. Use your words properly.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Semantics are garbage scumtells. Don't even start thinking that's acceptable.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 2088, Aj The Epic wrote:Semantics are garbage scumtells. Don't even start thinking that's acceptable.
Look at the post. That is not even similar to an accusation of him reactionary voting. It's a question from somebody who hadn't finished reading the thread. To call it a lie about him reactionary voting me is utter garbage, utter nonsense.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Joshz »

Look at the post but the opposite of that
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 2090, Joshz wrote:Look at the post but the opposite of that
So "Am I right in thinking that its another: "You think I'm scum, you must be scum"?" is not a question?
So "Got to Two's revote" is a declaration of my having finished reading the the thread?

The fact that you had not even voted me at the time, although true, is not even relevant to the fact that saying that post 2080 makes me a liar is utter trash.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Joshz »

Cool buddy

You say I'm active lurking but I'm not the one recycling arguments over and over

I used it as an example of blatant lying. The post contained more. You have stated why you disagree. This doesn't need to be discussed over and over, stop active lurking.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 2092, Joshz wrote:Cool buddy

You say I'm active lurking but I'm not the one recycling arguments over and over

I used it as an example of blatant lying. The post contained more. You have stated why you disagree. This doesn't need to be discussed over and over, stop active lurking.
So you have no rebuttal. Just antagonistic argumentative snark.

Gamma: If you are here enough to post high-larious videos, then you're here enough to say whether you do or do not think that 2080 is blatant lying. Do you?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Joshz »

Yea im just here to active lurk, kill discussion and lie about the deadline. I'm sorry for scum slipping TwoFace :(
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Joshz »

You see how annoying I sound? That is how you sound to me. So try arguments that aren't semantics and ~classic scum slips~ such as using ellipsis.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

At this point Emp is just shading.
<Embrace The Void>

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2096, Gamma Emerald wrote:At this point Emp is just shading.
Yeah he needs rope. No way he's town
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Dierfire »

One
Dierfire
Dierfire