Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Are you going to play the game correctly or just AtE?

Look, you jumped ship right at the end. Cold feet is cold feet. The point he's going for doesn't change regardless of your framing. What I see is you playing semantics to deflect this. What's it matter if you voted elsewhere vs plain unvoting? You still jumped ship right before a lynch was about to be achieved.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2045, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2041, Empking wrote:
In post 2039, TwoFace wrote:I haven't flip flopped anything. Lie more scum.
Was your unvote about trying to enact your policy on not lynching claimed PRs Day One, or was it about posturing since you considered our lynching a claimed PR Day One inevitable?

Regardless of which answer you give now, you've given the opposite one previously. But, I'm not infallible, perhaps I am misunderstanding. Could that not be worth one line of comment if we really are starved for comment?

I've given updated reads an everyone but Arist and the masons in one post or another since reading through it.

P-Edit: Yo, Josh, in post 2028 were you saying I've given no scum reads on anyone but you?
Well let's be accurate. First it wasn't an unvote, I changed my vote. I did so because I don't lynch claimed PRs day 1. Doesn't matter if it's inevitable or not.

My answer now is no different than any of my previous answers.

Can we SERIOUSLY lynch this scum now?

He blatantly lied saying I flip flopped when I never did. There's no town motivation for this type of lying.
Changing one's vote involves unvoting. Nowadays, it's generally an implied unvote but it is there.

Lynching is never something you do by yourself. Your policy is obviously not 'I don't singlehandedly lynch claimed PRs day one' since you can't singlehandedly lynch anyone.

Your moving your vote from Having was either in order to enact your policy of trying to stop claimed PRs being lynched day one, or it was posturing. Those are your only choices. Pick a or b. (I'm aware that you're going to pick c) yell "don't listen to him, he's lying scum. Don't listen to him" but I hope people can see past that.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Joshz »

empking, what is your solve in the hypothetical situation that you were to know for a fact im town?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2052, Joshz wrote:empking, what is your solve in the hypothetical situation that you were to know for a fact im town?
Two, Aj
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

How are you reading Gamma as town?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2050, Aj The Epic wrote:Are you going to play the game correctly or just AtE?

Look, you jumped ship right at the end. Cold feet is cold feet. The point he's going for doesn't change regardless of your framing. What I see is you playing semantics to deflect this. What's it matter if you voted elsewhere vs plain unvoting? You still jumped ship right before a lynch was about to be achieved.
I'm playing the game. Are you? I caught one scum. Have you?

I didn't t cold feet. I have a god damn established policy where I don't lynch claimed PRs day 1.

I said it earlier that anyone who claims I could be scum with fitz is either claiming scum or claiming stupid.

That's not anything but the truth. If you don't like those options tfb. Cause there is absolutely zero chance I could be scum with fitz.

Fitz voted me when better options were available. He voted me when he had actually more reasons for others in his list read. First, fitz has established meta that he doesn't bus. Second, if you ignore meta (which I don't blame you cause meta sucks) it makes literally no sense for fitz to vote me when he could have voted somebody else when he didn't have to. If this was day 2/3 or something maybe you could make the case but not Day 1.

I blew his shit up and made awesome arguments as to why he was scum. I'd never do that to a scum buddy day 1 cause it's just bad play. Bussing day 1 is mathematically stupid because you reduce your chances of winning.

Backing off his lynch if I'm scum with him is also stupid. It risks taking all the town cred I could potentially earn and flushes it down the toilet.

There is absolutely no scum motivation for hard bussing and doing a 180 and avoiding the lynch.

If people can't see that, they are scum or stupid. I don't know how this day it delicately for you sensitive people but this also isn't kindergarten. I assume everyone is an adult so you can take the harsh reality.

If you're town and think I'm scum, I'm going to call you stupid because I don't see how anyone who is town can honestly think I can be scum.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2051, Empking wrote:Your moving your vote from Having was either in order to enact your policy of trying to stop claimed PRs being lynched day one
I've said this was the reason from the beginning and I haven't waivered. Why do you keep asking me? You think I'm going to change my answer?

I unvoted cause I don't lynch claimed PRs day 1.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Joshz »

Ty for answering my questions Empking, regardless of alignment I ask a lot of questions and appreciate prompt answers

Deciding whether to lynch Empking or Aj; that's where my heads at today. I'll leave my vote where it is for now and stew on it

Back to cuddling doggo
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Empking »

Gamma got Having lynched. Nothing forced him to. He chose to do so. It's not impossible for it to be a last-minute hard bus, but I highly doubt that. Plus he's not trying to get cred from it, and if it were a scum-tactic that would have been priority #1.
In post 2056, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2051, Empking wrote:Your moving your vote from Having was either in order to enact your policy of trying to stop claimed PRs being lynched day one
I've said this was the reason from the beginning and I haven't waivered. Why do you keep asking me? You think I'm going to change my answer?

I unvoted cause I don't lynch claimed PRs day 1.
So you were trying to stop Having from being lynched day one. You've denied that before. You've said that you though his lynch was 'inevitable' and that thus you were not trying to keep him from being lynched.

Having's actions towards you were not bussing, nor your actions to him. They were distancing, neither one of you putting toward a convincing argument against the other. Since you're claiming to have made "awesome" arguments to why he must be scum, would you mind quoting one of them? (Hint: "He voted me" is not an awesome argument.)
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 936, Joshz wrote:
In post 927, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 922, Joshz wrote:
In post 909, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 908, Gamma Emerald wrote:He wants an Io-slot lynch iirc
And yet he's the lone vote on Vedith?
i have a very, very strong scum read on twiszted, and vedith hasnt exactly been a super strong townie. i encourage you to read through twiszted's content itt, its awful.
We have under a day to reach majority and get a lynch. What makes you think that people are going to see the light on Vedith and suddenly vote him out if you're not going to put in the work to get it done? Who else would you vote as a compromise?
i already said id potentially vote hiraki out of the 3 current wagons. i would also most likely vote for fitz, scumdeers, and frank just for idling so much as attention is off of him, though i dont think id vote anyone else.
I'd LIKE to think if I had said I'd lynch creeps or gamma then the fitz wagon would not have happened but clearly there's ego bias at play.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2058, Empking wrote:So you were trying to stop Having from being lynched day one.
And there's the scum claim.

Ok emp is confirmed scum.

I never said this. I never implied this. This is just flat out scum manipulation
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Joshz »

Luv was tring the vedith slot whereas Nacho was scumreading it afaik.

Nacho, your preferred lynch is aj. However, are you strongly opposed to an Empking lynch?
Luv, who of aj and Empking would you compromise on lynching if it came down to it? Are you still as confident in your vedith read?

Gamma, I don't remember anything from you in a long time. Do you have any thoughts on the game as it is right now?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:29 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2058, Empking wrote:neither one of you putting toward a convincing argument against the other.
That's false also btw. The reasons fitz ultimately got lynched stemmed from my arguments. I made at least 3/4 significant arguments that outlined why fitz was scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2037, Joshz wrote:So Sonia should stop posting whereas I am scum when we both active lurk?

What's the purpose of sonia not posting? Activity is to the towns advantage. And no, you haven't given updated reads after your preliminary read. Post a reads list please, the player list is small enough!
K
In post 2034, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:TF is town.

Can do Ari/Emp/Gamma today.
Hm

So aj is not something you're considering? This is not a loaded question, just yn.
Yeah no that comment by Emp was scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2058, Empking wrote:Since you're claiming to have made "awesome" arguments to why he must be scum, would you mind quoting one of them?
1. Can't on my phone. 2. If I could, I wouldn't because I don't enable lazy people but especially lazy scum.

If you're town you'd do the work. You'd put actual effort into the game.

There's literally nothing anyone can do/say to change my mind at this point. You're scum. You need to be lynched
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2043, Empking wrote:
In post 2042, Joshz wrote:
In post 2028, Joshz wrote:if youve finished reading lets see your thoughts on the game besides me being a manipulative artful scum active-lurker. i must have a partner, no? whats your game plan if i were to be lynched and if i were to flip town?
i did not say youve given no reads besides me. your reads post was pre-reading the thread. you have not given comphrehensive reads besides what seems to be fosing twoface and a couple town reads (trusting one mason on aristo being town and putting him as town when the other disagrees is also bad!). youve finished reading youve said, so whats your updated reads list?
I'm not so much trusting a Mason's read as I am trusting Nacho's read who happens to be a Mason.

I have not posted so much that this ought to necessary, but:

Town:
Nacho, Ouv - Mason

Arist - Naco

Gamma - Got Having lynched

Sonia - Having was essentially apathetic between Dreep and Hiraki (which was stooped cause Hiraki's a great player)

Scum:
AJ, could be. Nothing screams that he can't be.

Two: His interaction with Having looks like distancing. His retaliatory and dishonest reaction to this claim also looks bad.

Josh: Active lurking in what looks like a very deliberate way. (Is doing exactly what I'd do if I was scum)
TF pushed the wagon through. His only qualm was the claim.
Really not impressed by Empking.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:47 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

VOTE: Emp

still not impressed with Gamma but with what other people are bringing up it's making it easier to see that this is a pretty decent vote
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Joshz »

That's l-2
Nobody lolhammer
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2065, Gamma Emerald wrote:In post 2043, Empking wrote:
In post 2028, Joshz wrote:
if youve finished reading lets see your thoughts on the game besides me being a manipulative artful scum active-lurker. i must have a partner, no? whats your game plan if i were to be lynched and if i were to flip town?

i did not say youve given no reads besides me. your reads post was pre-reading the thread. you have not given comphrehensive reads besides what seems to be fosing twoface and a couple town reads (trusting one mason on aristo being town and putting him as town when the other disagrees is also bad!). youve finished reading youve said, so whats your updated reads list?

I'm not so much trusting a Mason's read as I am trusting Nacho's read who happens to be a Mason.

Town:
Nacho, Ouv - Mason

Arist - Naco

Sonia - Having was essentially apathetic between Dreep and Hiraki (which was stooped cause Hiraki's a great player)

Scum:

Two: His interaction with Having looks like distancing. His retaliatory and dishonest reaction to this claim also looks bad.
Josh: Active lurking in what looks like a very deliberate way. (Is doing exactly what I'd do if I was scum)

Retread the thread. TwoFace was not voting Having when you and Nacho got on him. He was not actively pushing Having when you two got on him. He was not even the most recent person to be on Having when Navho and you voted him (that was me). If it was down to Two then Having would not even have had a wagon on him come end of day. Two is not responsible for Having's lynch. Retread the thread.

Twoface did not make a single decent argument against Having. Even he can't find something that approaches a decent argument that he gave against Having.

His position on his Unvote seems to be "I didn't unvote, but if I did it was because I thought his lynch was inevitable and thinking that it was inevitable I decided to get off his wagon since I value my policy more than being on the inevitable lynch of the scum who I definitely caught and got lynched" which is obviously garbage. And he knows it's garbage which is why it was like getting blood out of a stone to get anything out of him.

Luv: What do you think about josh trying to shut down discussion - first claiming deadline was near when we had more than four days, then trying to narrow down the lynch pool to me and AJ - once AJ and myself started looking suspiciously at him and Two?
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:59 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

But lol hammering is the best hammer...
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2068, Empking wrote:
In post 2065, Gamma Emerald wrote:In post 2043, Empking wrote:
In post 2028, Joshz wrote:
if youve finished reading lets see your thoughts on the game besides me being a manipulative artful scum active-lurker. i must have a partner, no? whats your game plan if i were to be lynched and if i were to flip town?

Town:
Nacho, Ouv - Mason

Arist - Naco

Scum:

Retread the thread. TwoFace was not voting Having when you and Nacho got on him. He was not actively pushing Having when you two got on him. He was not even the most recent person to be on Having when Navho and you voted him (that was me). If it was down to Two then Having would not even have had a wagon on him come end of day. Two is not responsible for Having's lynch. Retread the thread.

Twoface did not make a single decent argument against Having. Even he can't find something that approaches a decent argument that he gave against Having.

His position on his Unvote seems to be "I didn't unvote, but if I did it was because I thought his lynch was inevitable and thinking that it was inevitable I decided to get off his wagon since I value my policy more than being on the inevitable lynch of the scum who I definitely caught and got lynched" which is obviously garbage. And he knows it's garbage which is why it was like getting blood out of a stone to get anything out of him.

Luv: What do you think about josh trying to shut down discussion - first claiming deadline was near when we had more than four days, then trying to narrow down the lynch pool to me and AJ - once AJ and myself started looking suspiciously at him and Two?
To give more detail to the "he was not actively pushing him", he literally said to lynch him day two and when Nacho asked for reasons to lynch Having - obviously having his own suspicions - first Two refused to give any reasons. Until he was pushed even further by Nacho and finally gave a link. Two was literally reluctant to give Nacho any reasons for lynching Having. They were distancing while town was eating itself. It bit them in the a.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2069, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:But lol hammering is the best hammer...
Stop responding to Josh's active lurking spam, and start reading the actual scum hunting going on.

(Letting people interact with low-thinking garbage rather than having to deal with looking at the actual facts of day one actually paid off is one of the reasons why garbage content is much worse than no content, by the way, Gamma.)
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Joshz »

"Luv: What do you think about josh trying to shut down discussion - first claiming deadline was near when we had more than four days, then trying to narrow down the lynch pool to me and AJ - once AJ and myself started looking suspiciously at him and Two?"

OK you're scum because this never happened. I didn't try to shut down discussion, I warned deadline was approaching and asked for your reads to discuss....... on what planet is generating discussion shutting down discussion? Aj is not looking suspiciously at me, he's the one who said I'm probs town and that he has bigger fish to fry. 4 days = deadline near when the day is 2 weeks long and half of you are inactive as fuck, and the lynch pool is you and Aj to me and I am seeing if people agree on that.

Now stop existing please. I am set on my vote on Empking now and have no intention to change it. He's blatantly lied multiple times about me even excluding TwoFace - for example saying I'm reactionarily voting him when I called his slot scum for the entire game. If Empking is town he's a useless fuck and with everything he says I get more convinced he's scum.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 2024, Joshz wrote:deadlines coming up folks, empking try and have your read through done today please!
Why don't you explain to me how this is active lurking, your favorite buzzword? Or how it is "shutting down discussion"? Oh wait, this is low-level thinking and active lurking too, my bad bro!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:20 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2068, Empking wrote:Twoface did not make a single decent argument against Having.
Lie

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”