Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2024, Joshz wrote:deadlines coming up folks, empking try and have your read through done today please!
We've got four days. That's plenty of time. (And this post was active lurking. And Active lurking in the artful way you're doing is big scumtell*)

I've read through the game;I read it out of order so might have missed a page here or there, but that makes no difference.

* The bit in brackes above isn't really direced to Josh. I'm well aware that I shan't convince him.

(Sonia's post was also active lurking, but it seems more like prod-dodging rather than the artful way Josh is doing. More importantly Having clearly was not acting like the Creep wagon was a wagon on his buddy.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Joshz »

VOTE: empking

(this post was active lurking in an artful way)
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Joshz »

if youve finished reading lets see your thoughts on the game besides me being a manipulative artful scum active-lurker. i must have a partner, no? whats your game plan if i were to be lynched and if i were to flip town?
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:13 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

Oh no I'm 100% Lurking I don't really have much to say so I'm just watching it all go down
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Joshz »

i am what he would call active lurking too because ive already given all my thoughts and just want the thread to progress. empking's reads are basically what we are all waiting for.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:31 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

In post 2030, Joshz wrote:i am what he would call active lurking too because ive already given all my thoughts and just want the thread to progress. empking's reads are basically what we are all waiting for.
^
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2023, Empking wrote:AJ: Who are the bigger fish? Just Gamma?
And then Sonia or Twoface. I'm going back and forth to why he decided to get cold feet on the Fitz wagon right now, but I still don't think scum would drop off such an obvious lynch.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:33 am

Post by TwoFace »

I didn't get cold feet
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

TF is town.

Can do Ari/Emp/Gamma today.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2030, Joshz wrote:i am what he would call active lurking too because ive already given all my thoughts and just want the thread to progress. empking's reads are basically what we are all waiting for.
Josh, are you claiming that I have given no scum reads other than yourself?

Your posts have - for an awful long time - been active lurking. It is not a new thing caused by a lack of recent content to respond to. (I would quote all today's posting-for-camouflage but my post would be to line. The clearest sign that it is scum-motivated.)

P-edit: It wasn't an obvious lynch. They thought the claim was a good one that would help him; obviously.

Luv: What makes Two town?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Empking »

To elaborate on that 'obviously': that's why one makes a claim (as scum). To avoid getting lynched. They have Daytalk so if scum-Two thought it would have been ineffective they could have brainstormed an alternative.

Sonia: If you're going to lurk then stop posting. Flippant comments pollute the feeling of the thread.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Joshz »

So Sonia should stop posting whereas I am scum when we both active lurk?

What's the purpose of sonia not posting? Activity is to the towns advantage. And no, you haven't given updated reads after your preliminary read. Post a reads list please, the player list is small enough!
K
In post 2034, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:TF is town.

Can do Ari/Emp/Gamma today.
Hm

So aj is not something you're considering? This is not a loaded question, just yn.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Empking »

Does anyone want to comment at all on Twoface's twofaceness of flip-flopping between 'I tried to avoid lynching claimed PR Day One" and "Oh it was obvious that we were going to lynch a claimed PR Day One" depending on the question you ask him about the exact same post and invite?

Lots has happened in this thread recently, that is just one example, there is absolutely no need to be twiddling one's thumbs and repeating things baselessly.

P-Edit: Sinis is town based on Creep wagon, and no spamming one character comments is not good for the town. It makes the thread more painful to read for no gain to the town.

Also, are you saying (in post 2028) that I have given no scum reads other than my one on you?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

I haven't flip flopped anything. Lie more scum.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 2038, Empking wrote:Does anyone want to comment at all on Twoface's twofaceness of flip-flopping between 'I tried to avoid lynching claimed PR Day One" and "Oh it was obvious that we were going to lynch a claimed PR Day One" depending on the question you ask him about the exact same post and invite?

Lots has happened in this thread recently, that is just one example, there is absolutely no need to be twiddling one's thumbs and repeating things baselessly.

P-Edit: Sinis is town based on Creep wagon, and no spamming one character comments is not good for the town. It makes the thread more painful to read for no gain to the town.

Also, are you saying (in post 2028) that I have given no scum reads other than my one on you?
Your read post was before you read the thread (said by you). You've skimmed of her people, mostly TwoFace, but never really given a concrete read. You also started scumreading me before you read the thread.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2039, TwoFace wrote:I haven't flip flopped anything. Lie more scum.
Was your unvote about trying to enact your policy on not lynching claimed PRs Day One, or was it about posturing since you considered our lynching a claimed PR Day One inevitable?

Regardless of which answer you give now, you've given the opposite one previously. But, I'm not infallible, perhaps I am misunderstanding. Could that not be worth one line of comment if we really are starved for comment?

I've given updated reads an everyone but Arist and the masons in one post or another since reading through it.

P-Edit: Yo, Josh, in post 2028 were you saying I've given no scum reads on anyone but you?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 2028, Joshz wrote:if youve finished reading lets see your thoughts on the game besides me being a manipulative artful scum active-lurker. i must have a partner, no? whats your game plan if i were to be lynched and if i were to flip town?
i did not say youve given no reads besides me. your reads post was pre-reading the thread. you have not given comphrehensive reads besides what seems to be fosing twoface and a couple town reads (trusting one mason on aristo being town and putting him as town when the other disagrees is also bad!). youve finished reading youve said, so whats your updated reads list?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2042, Joshz wrote:
In post 2028, Joshz wrote:if youve finished reading lets see your thoughts on the game besides me being a manipulative artful scum active-lurker. i must have a partner, no? whats your game plan if i were to be lynched and if i were to flip town?
i did not say youve given no reads besides me. your reads post was pre-reading the thread. you have not given comphrehensive reads besides what seems to be fosing twoface and a couple town reads (trusting one mason on aristo being town and putting him as town when the other disagrees is also bad!). youve finished reading youve said, so whats your updated reads list?
I'm not so much trusting a Mason's read as I am trusting Nacho's read who happens to be a Mason.

I have not posted so much that this ought to necessary, but:

Town:
Nacho, Ouv - Mason

Arist - Naco

Gamma - Got Having lynched
Sonia - Having was essentially apathetic between Dreep and Hiraki (which was stooped cause Hiraki's a great player)

Scum:
AJ, could be. Nothing screams that he can't be.

Two: His interaction with Having looks like distancing. His retaliatory and dishonest reaction to this claim also looks bad.
Josh: Active lurking in what looks like a very deliberate way. (Is doing exactly what I'd do if I was scum)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Empking »

To be fair, if I was Josh I probably wouldn't have repeatedly talked about scum's future night action in lieu of scum hunting. A scum tell so basic, it probably has its own wiki page. Still, doesn't seem to have hurt him any.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2041, Empking wrote:
In post 2039, TwoFace wrote:I haven't flip flopped anything. Lie more scum.
Was your unvote about trying to enact your policy on not lynching claimed PRs Day One, or was it about posturing since you considered our lynching a claimed PR Day One inevitable?

Regardless of which answer you give now, you've given the opposite one previously. But, I'm not infallible, perhaps I am misunderstanding. Could that not be worth one line of comment if we really are starved for comment?

I've given updated reads an everyone but Arist and the masons in one post or another since reading through it.

P-Edit: Yo, Josh, in post 2028 were you saying I've given no scum reads on anyone but you?
Well let's be accurate. First it wasn't an unvote, I changed my vote. I did so because I don't lynch claimed PRs day 1. Doesn't matter if it's inevitable or not.

My answer now is no different than any of my previous answers.

Can we SERIOUSLY lynch this scum now?

He blatantly lied saying I flip flopped when I never did. There's no town motivation for this type of lying.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:30 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2043, Empking wrote:His retaliatory and dishonest reaction to this claim also looks bad.
Only one being dishonest here is you. I haven't lied once, because I don't lie.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

That reason for a lynch is a load of horseshit Twoface
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2047, Aj The Epic wrote:That reason for a lynch is a load of horseshit Twoface
Are you protecting you're scum buddy? Cause he said either scum or the dumbest mfer ive ever seen.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

He is either scum*

Stupid phone

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”