WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

I don't usually like ending the day so early, but i also don't see anything in gamma's iso worth saving. I won't force my opinions onto the whole town but remember that letting gamma tap out would end the day 8 days early.

If we do kill him and he flips town, iai and creature are gonna be in need of some close watching. If he's scum, I still would watch creature, but not so much iai.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have no motivation to catch up since I'm dead in 8 hours anyway. See you jerks later.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Creature »

"If X flips town, Y and Z might be scum for pushing"
Sigh
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1139, Creature wrote:MariaR will most likely be drafted to RAW.
What makes you think that?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Creature »

Almost Chara is strong townreading her.
Sigh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm deciding to actually try this game now. I have realized that I need to put in the effort to save myself.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 769, MariaR wrote:I haven't played with Gamma scum before but this ego/cockiness seems like town gamma
LIES!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 793, MariaR wrote:if we send someone over we gotta kjnow what brand makes the kill tweatetety4esy
Why does town ask this question?
I'm no longer townreading MariaR, but still think IaI is scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 809, -Grey- wrote:
In post 808, MariaR wrote:
In post 807, -Grey- wrote:
In post 806, MariaR wrote:I'M NOT PUSHING YOU TO BREAK SITE RULES? I'M CALLING YOU SHADY AND YOUR USE OF MOVES IS DUMB
WASTING MY MOVES MAKES ME SCUM? YEAH OKAY!

SHADY SURE IS A NICE VAGUE ACCUSATION!
"Lol fuck it I'ma just use my move durrr"
It's always fun to tell Gamma FU and STFU.

I'll do it tomorrow, too.
Can we trade me or this guy so I don't have to deal with being attacked EVERY DAMN DAY?
<Embrace The Void>

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 809, -Grey- wrote:
In post 808, MariaR wrote:
In post 807, -Grey- wrote:
In post 806, MariaR wrote:I'M NOT PUSHING YOU TO BREAK SITE RULES? I'M CALLING YOU SHADY AND YOUR USE OF MOVES IS DUMB
WASTING MY MOVES MAKES ME SCUM? YEAH OKAY!

SHADY SURE IS A NICE VAGUE ACCUSATION!
"Lol fuck it I'ma just use my move durrr"
It's always fun to tell Gamma FU and STFU.

I'll do it tomorrow, too.
Can we trade me or this guy so I don't have to deal with being attacked EVERY DAMN DAY?
I loled.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 846, MariaR wrote:
In post 843, massive wrote:There should be no fear that I'm going to try drafting the other GM. I want MAIN EVENT PLAYAS on my brand.
BE USEFUL AND ANSWER ME-
I-I mean c-can you please answer me :oops:
Pedit: Then you can rot in hell :twisted:
O-or we c-can maybe look else where? m-maybe pep or g-grey I'm scared t-to look at g-grey cause he's a bully a-and trying to u-use ogi against me :cry:
In post 847, MariaR wrote:
In post 845, Titus wrote:
In post 813, Titus wrote:
In post 801, MariaR wrote:Grey isn't obv town stop it Titus if were sending obv town over send zebrand
Why is Zefriend obvtown to you? His reads seem nowhere near in alignment with yours and you have had little to no interaction with him, plus he is part of the town block?
I like his content.
So what if he's part of this townblock that isn't real. y-you r-really should stop acting like it is b-before something bad happens to you T-Titus I don't w-want you g-getting hurt on me :(
I legit don't know what to think about this, it feels like I'm reading Saboteur again.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 854, MariaR wrote:I'm glad Creature the person who tries to make a townblock barely in the game adding himself in it is telling me my reads are not srs of all people
Gamma's town it's how town gamma plays I'd say Deal. With. It.
I'd just like to state MariaR tried this EXACT SAME ROUTINE as scum in Watch Dogs: call me town so much I want to townread them.
<Embrace The Void>

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Gamma, do you think Maria would make the amount of content she has, as Scum?

The more content one creates, the more chances they have to slip up as scum, right?
---
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 898, Tywin Lannister wrote:Just iso'd IaI and realized why I forgot about him. He's said nothing useful all game long. He's done nothing period until Gamma put him in a submission. Then he used his powers to do it back to Gamma.

This guy isn't town. If he is, he's been playing useless on purpose. It's not KainTepes useless (that's the far extreme), but it's bad. There's very little content in his entire ISO. He doesn't post coherent reads or thoughts on anyone all game except for calling Zief town. He doesn't sort anyone all game, doesn't ask any questions related to others being scum, and he uses his power on Gamma in an OMGUS manner. Why haven't we noticed this previously?

Alban is next.
Thank you for seeing the truth.
Tywin is town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1162, -Grey- wrote:Gamma, do you think Maria would make the amount of content she has, as Scum?

The more content one creates, the more chances they have to slip up as scum, right?
My playstyle contradicts that philosophy of wanting to be reserved: I tend to post rather wildly as scum, faking reactions and whatnot. And playstyle is trumped by objective analysis: no town asks what Maria did. If I still had my moves I'd use them on her.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 901, Tywin Lannister wrote:Ok ISO on Alban is done. These aren't hard when these guys post so little and there's no content in any of it.

Alban has not questioned anyone, sorted anyone, given a stance on anyone (aside from his dislike of Kain early in RVS), talked about town/scum, looked for TRs/SRs, added any thoughts on the state of the game, or done anything at all besides fluff posts. His one and only question came when IaI voted him. He said 'explain' in post 99. I'm not counting his latest post (798) since he's just asking if we all have the same powers and if heel/baby face do the same things. It's not about finding scum.

He went from somewhat active up til post 114, not posting again til 439 (he asked how to access the other thread), and then no further posts until 730. He isn't reading the thread. That's obvious.

So idk here. Alban is also completely useless. IaI at least voted someone and called them scum. Alban hasn't even tried. He isn't even pretending. I can't tell if that means he's coasting scum or just useless and needs to be carried, but I hope he doesn't make Lylo. He isn't even paying attention.... Shit... Half our thread is full of people who don't pay attention to the actual game and would be terribad in lylo. Imagine it with Pepto, Kain, Alban.... FML

I say we lynch one of the useless ones before MariaR or whomever. Gamma I'd still be okay to lynch. I just think that if Kain/Pepto/Alban/etc are town, then we practically lose after one mislynch.

Titus: read that last sentence and tell me what you think. Are you still sure you want to give up active players (even ones I don't tr) like grey to the other thread now?
Me and IaI both scum? In whaf universe does that make sense?
<Embrace The Void>

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1164, Gamma Emerald wrote:And playstyle is trumped by objective analysis: no town asks what Maria did.
A vig might.
---
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 940, KainTepes wrote:
In post 737, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 736, KainTepes wrote:
In post 731, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yo KT can you voteblock I am Innocent
can you explain what this means?? why do you think I can VOTEBLOCK,,
Look in your role PM. There is an ability that makes it so the person you target cannot vote for 48 hours.
BTW I will likely NOT be here to break it so I leave it to everyone else's judgement whether he deserves salvation.
HOW did you know i have this ability?? so you know my ROLE!!!

@Grey it is not a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just GAVE ANOTHER REASON to vote CREATURE,,
It's universal knowledge I think
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 944, -Grey- wrote:Unfortunately there's no finishing move that stops someone from posting.

Is there?
:facepalm:
That makes the mod error from before EVEN MORE FUNNY
<Embrace The Void>

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by KainTepes »

so why did you tell me to use power against IAMINNOCENT,, and why did you ask ME and not the others??
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 956, KainTepes wrote:
In post 954, alban wrote:Yes, I am not involved in the game.
I can't read 10-15 pages of posts every morning I get up.
I cannot keep up with this level of activity.

In any case, something caught my eye while skimming through the pages, which is why I messaged about the roles, powers, etc.

Read the following exchange:

Spoiler:
In post 737, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Look in your role PM. There is an ability that makes it so the person you target cannot vote for 48 hours.
BTW I will likely NOT be here to break it so I leave it to everyone else's judgement whether he deserves salvation.

1. How does Gamma know that voteblock exists? It's not AI is scum and town have the same set of basic powers. But if scum don't have basic powers like chokeslam, Gamma wouldn't know about it. And if Gamma knows about it, he town-leans. The only setback to this line of argument is that why is he asking Kain to use his powers? If he has already used his for this day, fine (but I don't see that in his ISO). If he doesn't have the ability, how does he know that voteblocking exists? If he is a scum, he wouldn't declare something that he doesn't possess. I think Gamma looks like a babyface right now with different abilities. Another thing about Gamma

2. Why does Kain not understand what is voteblock? It looked as if he genuinely didn't know (or unless this is one of his usual hyperboles). That means either he has different powers as a townie or coz he is a scum. I am assuming these basic powers are given to everyone, regardless of whether townie or scum. Which means Kain probably has a different set of powers, and Voteblock isn't one of those. Which probably means he is a townie. In case scum don't have these basic powers, Kain scum-leans.

If someone knows more about differences in powers between townies, or between scum and townies, take this line of logic ahead.
i just find it weird that gamma knew i can voteblock............. i didnt know all town had it,,

also why voteblock IAMINNOCENT??
So he couldn't free himself.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1169, KainTepes wrote:so why did you tell me to use power against IAMINNOCENT,, and why did you ask ME and not the others??
I think you were active at the time.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 959, Vifam wrote:I think he used his already before that post
DINDINDING WE HAVE A WINNER
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 966, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: Raw/A50
I wouldn't mind going over. If Nero goes all Titus is scum/the worst player ever and spams the thread to where nothing can get done, we can just use a finishing move. I would outright suggest maybe me for Nero then but I recall some townie voices objecting to Nero.

I would want Tywin over here IMO. Twyin has concerns about me being agency captured by Grey. Separating me and Grey would be the best way to resolve those and set up Smackdown for the long haul, assuming none of us get killed.

I never really considered the scumteams not knowing each other but it makes sense. ;) Luckily, I hadn't done much in the way of cross thread associatives. I just think it equally makes sense that if the GM pushed to draft lurkers, we'd have a red flag situation that the GM wouldn't live through. I wouldn't call you an IC. I am a stickler for such labels. 1 town and one scum makes a lot, if there were scum at all makes sense. Both initial GMs being scum would make the game impossible.

I feel relatively confident you will make the right decision. I think scum might know each other and have chat because all my scumreads are like NO TALK and all the good guys want to communicate and stick together.

What do you think of Vifam, Dodge and Kain Tepes?.

@Massive, he has a pending finishing move on him. What do you think of A50s comments that I should treat you like an IC?
What does agency captured mean?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 741, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 726, Gamma Emerald wrote:f it I don't like this guy's attack on Maria so
Use Crippling Crossface on I am Innocent
Oh. Lol!

I'm not stopping it. Gamma looks more town for doing it too IMO. Pretty funny.
In post 979, Tywin Lannister wrote:Whose lynch gives us the most info? I'd argue MariaR gives the most. Gamma gives more info on Vifam, but not as much as MariaR does. I've repeated the Grey/Titus buddying concerned me, but I haven't mentioned the MariaR/Vifam buddying. That concerns me as well, and when I asked repeatedly why the other is town, I've been met with silence and ignored.

So I'm going with MariaR purely for the info. Nobody completely stands out as scummy to me, but Gamma is up there. I feel like I scum read gamma in every game I play with him though, so idk where to go with that. So MariaR/Gamma are my choices, but Maria seems the best one for now.

Thoughts? Gamma or Maria?
?????
Also, I have no finished games with this guy.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”