Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Empking »

Plus you posted the exact posts wiothin thode games. Ezact posts that communicate a desire, a preference, but not so much a policy. Rgardless, I', willing to accept that you do have a policy.

Regardless, Having's early posts including the 286, 348 banter and the three leaning scum reads only to vote Two without providing any reason why people should join him on that rather than Gamma or Eric seems like distancing (349, 350). Then Two votes Having with reasons that could not possibly convince anyone to join him (352). Neither one ought to feel like they're in any risk at this point. That seems like distancing.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah, and scum have daytalk so that could all be planned out.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

Anyone who thinks I'm scum with fitz is either scum trying to cast shade or stupid
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1962, TwoFace wrote:The only vcs I wasn't on were ones after he claimed. I started the wagon on him. I pushed hardest for his lynch. Harder than anyone else on his wagon. You're vca is either wrong or you're scum
Well you dropped him like it was hot in post 500. More than 500 posts before you claimed. You then got back on him, which I haven't gotten to yet. We will see if it seems forced.

(Also just repeating the mantra 'if you think I'm scum, You're scum' won't have any effect on me.)
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 1956, Empking wrote:I haven't actually read the game yet, but as it stands:

Town:
Aristophanes - Nacho's read
Nachomamma8 - Mason
Lil Uzi Vert - Mason

Slight town:
Gamma Emerald - Having's votes
xSoniaNevermindx - Nacho's read

Slight Scum:
TwoFace - Hasving's votes seem like the basic - dump a vote on a partner for distancing because you don't want to bus play

Scum:
Aj The Epic - Nacho's read
Joshz - Like big time, like hugely, like blindingly obvious. He scream scum. Maybe, that'll change once I read his posts but so far it screams 'invested in the game; trying to play to win; not actually engaged in scumhunting'

Vote:Joshz
In post 1958, Empking wrote:Read his posts. Haven't changed my mind. Although he was less invested than I thought; how has he not been called out on it from what I'd read before I though the active lurking was going to be more subtle? Plus, the fact that he's twice planned his night kills in the thread.

It actually did reduce the probability I have for him being scum. Since, surely I must have missed something that cleared him for him to get away like this.
LMAOOOOOO

Sorry luv my read on vedith is back to red.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Empking »

Got to Two's revote. Its meh, the fact it comes after Gamma says he thinks Having looked scummy is a slight point in his favour.
In post 1979, Joshz wrote: LMAOOOOOO

Sorry luv my read on vedith is back to red.
Am I right in thinking that its another: "You think I'm scum, you must be scum"?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Joshz »

I do typically scum read people who scum read me, see normal 1850 (one of the only games I've completed on this site). But actually, I've been scumreading vedith the entire game and only backed off when luv and hiraki got in my head, so actually, it's you that is voting me with that logic and the irony is funny. And your list overall is shit. But let's see what you come up with when catching up, idk if this is some mentality of joining the thread -> scumreading me -> catching up -> ending the stupidity because aj did that too but hey, I want to see your reads.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1981, Joshz wrote:I do typically scum read people who scum read me, see normal 1850 (one of the only games I've completed on this site). But actually, I've been scumreading vedith the entire game and only backed off when luv and hiraki got in my head, so actually, it's you that is voting me with that logic and the irony is funny. And your list overall is shit. But let's see what you come up with when catching up, idk if this is some mentality of joining the thread -> scumreading me -> catching up -> ending the stupidity because aj did that too but hey, I want to see your reads.
I dount my reads on you will change. I've read your posts. They're a whole lot of nothing.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Empking »

Finisged Day One. Two gets no credit for Having's lynch. It is almost causing me to guffaw that he claims otherwise. Gamma gets much credit. You can put him on almost certainly town.

Andf paty of why Josh has been unecamined is made clear. Math - very sensibe guy - died night one after having previously been the one to suspect him.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1978, Empking wrote:
In post 1962, TwoFace wrote:The only vcs I wasn't on were ones after he claimed. I started the wagon on him. I pushed hardest for his lynch. Harder than anyone else on his wagon. You're vca is either wrong or you're scum
Well you dropped him like it was hot in post 500. More than 500 posts before you claimed. You then got back on him, which I haven't gotten to yet. We will see if it seems forced.

(Also just repeating the mantra 'if you think I'm scum, You're scum' won't have any effect on me.)
Dropped him like he's hot? Not quite. I said since people aren't going to vote him (which they weren't) I'll go for
His buddy.

His wagon went from 3 to me and nobody else wanted to vote him.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Joshz »

He was saying TwoFace and gamma was the solve........ you're REALLY stretching here. Do I get any credit for fitz lynch to you? Note my posts where I refused to join either wagon.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 1983, Empking wrote:Finisged Day One. Two gets no credit for Having's lynch. It is almost causing me to guffaw that he claims otherwise. Gamma gets much credit. You can put him on almost certainly town.

Andf paty of why Josh has been unecamined is made clear. Math - very sensibe guy - died night one after having previously been the one to suspect him.
OK here's what you're going to do if you don't want me to vote you right here: prove this line

"Math - very sensibe guy - died night one after having previously been the one to suspect him"
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:28 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1983, Empking wrote:Two gets no credit for Having's lynch.
Bullshit. Just cause I wasn't on the wagon, that's my wagon.

You're scum aren't you?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:30 am

Post by TwoFace »

Wait just read the gamma part. Yeah emp is almost definitely scum

VOTE: emp

No way gamma gets credit at all and I get none. You have that backwards
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Empking »

Thinking about it in the bath, scum were obvioysly happy to see two townhies get spontaneously wagoned without having to do anything*, so move Creep into the very likely town bucket. I' haven't seen much bad from AJ, so he beongs in the could be scum bucket (which if i were a spectator would also ber where I put this slot. While Two and Josh are in the likely.

*Until at the last moment Nacho followed by Gamma got Two hung by his own words thus getting a curt third vote for him. (Its really hard for me to resist continuing with a "And then he shamelessly tried to derail it at the last moment with Having's farcial claim")

Joesh: i'l get you your quotes after.
In post 1987, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1983, Empking wrote:Two gets no credit for Having's lynch.
Bullshit. Just cause I wasn't on the wagon, that's my wagon.
No it wasn't. You - like my slot - voted for him without convincing people - everyone found him vaguely scummy but that wasn't down to either of us - then Nacho came in at the last moment (with an essential assist from Gamma) and got him lynched. Josh does get more credit for it than you since he at least had some choice in the matter. After your distancing you couldn't really have avoided following Gamma.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:45 am

Post by TwoFace »

I didn't try to convince people? You're fucking shitting me
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 896, Joshz wrote:im not lynching creeps or gamma right now

i will consider lynching hiraki if thats who it comes down to
In post 936, Joshz wrote:
In post 927, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 922, Joshz wrote:
In post 909, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 908, Gamma Emerald wrote:He wants an Io-slot lynch iirc
And yet he's the lone vote on Vedith?
i have a very, very strong scum read on twiszted, and vedith hasnt exactly been a super strong townie. i encourage you to read through twiszted's content itt, its awful.
We have under a day to reach majority and get a lynch. What makes you think that people are going to see the light on Vedith and suddenly vote him out if you're not going to put in the work to get it done? Who else would you vote as a compromise?
i already said id potentially vote hiraki out of the 3 current wagons. i would also most likely vote for fitz, scumdeers, and frank just for idling so much as attention is off of him, though i dont think id vote anyone else.
In post 630, Joshz wrote:ok full disclosure: i only skimmed
town {misa, luv}
slight town {twoface}
null {frank, hiraki, gamma, aristophanes, tvd, creeps}
slight scum {vedith}
scum {scumdearsaretasty, fitz}

sorry but io's page 1 posts are fucking awful and scumdearsaretasty's content has all been mediocre / hasnt changed my mind on it. fitz has been covered by twoface. vedith is null himself but i sr'd twiszted so its a push forward from that. hiraki is probably slightly more scum than the other nulls but potato potato hes active. creeps is closer to null but ive already sr'd him and led his mislynch once this week only for a JOAT flip, i dont intend to do it again. his play is pretty close to NAI. if you lynch him its policy because i doubt hes scum. misa/luv obv mason claims for NOW, but note i sr'd luv a bit before his claim so they arent inno yet. twoface makes good arguments against fitz + i like him defending eric whos town and it felt more genuine than hiraki.
this was what i was referencing fwiw. granted, hiraki and frank out of those 4 have flipped town, and the fourth is aj who i think is moderately likely scum, especially if we clear aristo (jaoewfjweofac).
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

I made a ton of posts explaining why fitz was scum and spent a lifetime tying to convince people.

Yeah I'm good with my vote.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Empking »

In post 665, MathBlade wrote:
In post 655, Joshz wrote:
In post 6, Io wrote:VOTE: Wyv

Statistically one of those replacements is scum.
In post 10, Io wrote:I mean you have to take into account the reason for replacement.
Replacement for inactivity is very different from replacing out.
Theoretically the former is however many scum to town there are.
In post 12, Io wrote:Of which is a rd of the player list that replaced out so yeah statistics show 1's probably scum.
In post 19, Io wrote:
In post 18, MisaTange wrote:I just realized the link GE gave hasn't been updated in 6 years (and if there's an updated version, I don't see it)

It's hard to say (and I don't think we have a user in this game that's been playing since 2010), but I think it's safe to say that meta has changed since 2010.
Especially
in such an "it's your playstyle" type genre such as mafia.
It also said it was often ignored.
In post 188, Io wrote:
In post 100, TheseViolentDelights wrote:
@IO: In your #6 and #10 are you being serious? Like do you plan on actually voting based on those statistics? Or do you have impressions of the game so far?
Nah I'm not that stupid. Like someone said you could say that on any 4 players you pick.
in what world are these townie posts
In post 651, Joshz wrote:VOTE: scumdeers

what is your plan if creeps flips town? its a complete waste of a lynch. he is nai lynchbait.

also im voting hiraki what??? i guess that was eric
I think Joshz is scum potentially with Creeps.

Either way moving a wagon off to a vanity wagon with so little time left is sketchy. And who the hell is Eric?
In post 667, MathBlade wrote:I like Gamma and JoshZ as a team. In the last game we played together Gamma was more forceful with me about reads and such. Now he plays nice with JoshZ and is only forceful on the mason claim.

So I like Creeps JoshZ and Gamma as the scumteam after catching up.
In post 734, MathBlade wrote:
In post 733, Joshz wrote:hey mathblade

you said yourself that compromises result in townie lynchces. WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO COMPROMISE ON A HIRAKI LYNCH??? the last game i played on here and first one ive finished (so i can discuss it!!) i compromised on two lynches, both were mislynches, and we still won due to godly vig but the problem remains. i think io is scum. i am confident in that read. join my wagon if youre so desperate for a lynch. SCUMDEERS is SCUM, DEER mathblade.
On the contrary. I am not calling on you to compromise at all. I am calling you scum for your voting pattern. What the hell does DEER stand for anyway? Creepers is getting rope followed by Gamma.
He definitely went lighter on you as the day went on, but he never had a conversion and fingered you as town. (To clarify in case there was an unspoken question: I thin Math died because of the protective role soft-claim, not mainly his reads.)

P-Edit: As an empirical point, you didn't convince anyone. Even though he was widely viewed as scummy. Are you lousy at convincing people, or did you not really want him lynched?

p-p-editL No, I don't think that means much. They're just words that don't hold you to anything.

p-p-edit: I've just read it, and that's not what I saw.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

well if you're town you can't read for shit. I was the most vocal for a fitz lynch. No buddy is going to hard bus only to back off once it's inevitable.

Who's your partner?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1994, TwoFace wrote:well if you're town you can't read for shit. I was the most vocal for a fitz lynch. No buddy is going to hard bus only to back off once it's inevitable.
You definitely did expend the most characters on saying he should be lynched. However, it was Nacho and Gamma who got him lynched. But on a more interesting note:

So when you unvoted - for the last time - you thought his lynch was inevitable? When then did you unvote? Posturing?

(To clarify I don't think you or Having thought the lynch was inevitable. I think you though you could save him.)
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Joshz »

or he died because he bgd nacho but speculating that isnt particularly helpful
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:25 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1995, Empking wrote:So when you unvoted - for the last time - you thought his lynch was inevitable? When then did you unvote? Posturing?
What are you talking about? What unvote
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Dierfire »

One
Dierfire
Dierfire