JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9450 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'd rather be nightkilled than mislynched. 2 times is already too high a number.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9451 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Right. So I'm just supposed to let our potential clear die. Of course. Duh.

Drop the fatalism, Jae, it doesn't suit you.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9452 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9447, Not Chara wrote:how about nahdia doesn't jailkeep, and you get shot? math's result would be useless so scum wouldn't mess with it to begin with.
I disagree with this. Me pushing for a mislynch would be huge for scum. Similar to the Shiro scenario which I really want to understand post game. If Nahdia jailkeeps me then it is a scum claim. I'm the last person who should be kept.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9450, JaeReed wrote:I'd rather be nightkilled than mislynched. 2 times is already too high a number.
math can't lynch you by themself.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9454 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9451, Nahdia wrote:Right. So I'm just supposed to let our potential clear die. Of course. Duh.

Drop the fatalism, Jae, it doesn't suit you.
Agreed especially how you're saying I will lie about the results as a townread in the hood multiple times. I DO NOT LIE AS TOWN.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9455 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9452, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9447, Not Chara wrote:how about nahdia doesn't jailkeep, and you get shot? math's result would be useless so scum wouldn't mess with it to begin with.
I disagree with this. Me pushing for a mislynch would be huge for scum. Similar to the Shiro scenario which I really want to understand post game. If Nahdia jailkeeps me then it is a scum claim. I'm the last person who should be kept.
please read again. nahdia wanted to jailkeep jaereed, i said this already. you're not being jailkept.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9456 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Can someone explain to MathBlade how I'm not saying they will lie.

I am saying they will report the exact result they get and then ignore what that really means to push for my lynch because they are actually incapable of reading me.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9457 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So a "No Result" will have MathBlade push for my lynch because they were roleblocked and in their mind that means scum!me didn't want to be checked.
A "Not Chara is not a VT" will have MathBlade push for my lynch because they were redirected and that means scum!me in their mind didn't want to be checked.
A "JaeReed is a VT" will have MathBlade decide I must be a godfather then and push for my lynch because they're incapable of reading me correctly when they're town.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9458 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9456, JaeReed wrote:Can someone explain to MathBlade how I'm not saying they will lie.

I am saying they will report the exact result they get and then ignore what that really means to push for my lynch because they are actually incapable of reading me.
one player doesn't make a mislynch, stop acting as though you've already died. and acting as an oracle. if math really wouldnt listen to a VT result, they wouldn't bother making the check. they're playing by logic, you know that. they're not going to overturn their own results just because they once thought you
might
be a godfather.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9459 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9456, JaeReed wrote:Can someone explain to MathBlade how I'm not saying they will lie.

And I would ignore my results being messed with to chase after you because....? It would depend on how they were messed with and what that indicated. It would also depend on a few things. I doubt three role blockers so if I get roleblocked then I would go after Nahdia and if they are town then you sir would have likely changed into an ascetic. If I'm redirected it confirms there is a redirector who redirected Narna onto Shiro likely and then planned their mislynch the next day and that my theory on Nahdia not being redirected is wrong.

Stop trying to say I'm going to tunnel you to obvilion without reason. It's ridiculous it's like you want to call me scum and mislynch me but are hampered by your town read of me and are trying to say because I'm a tunneler I will tunnel you but I pressured Gio and changed my read on them. Do me a favor stop it. It's bullshit. Try another plan.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9460 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9458, Not Chara wrote:

one player doesn't make a mislynch, stop acting as though you've already died. and acting as an oracle. if math really wouldnt listen to a VT result, they wouldn't bother making the check. they're playing by logic, you know that. they're not going to overturn their own results just because they once thought you
might
be a godfather.
This.

Although the one player to make a lynch when I scream Maxous over and over about 20 times kinda belays that argument. I am a tunneler. It's just a matter of who and why I tunnel.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9461 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If scum modify my results it matters as to HOW they do it. If I get a guilty on you and you are not indeed guilty (which would only happen after a flip) it confirms there is a framer in existence which would then call into question of Narna's results but give us conf town Narna and very close to conf town Gio.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9462 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9459, MathBlade wrote:It's ridiculous it's like you want to call me scum and mislynch me but are hampered by your town read of me
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

You're not scum. You're incapable of reading me. You're incapable of reading me because I'm a highly emotional person. So only as scum will you ever have a correct read on me.

You tunneled me in Yuri maf too. When you're town you can't read me because I don't play the way you want me to.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9463 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9457, JaeReed wrote:So a "No Result" will have MathBlade push for my lynch because they were roleblocked and in their mind that means scum!me didn't want to be checked.
A "Not Chara is not a VT" will have MathBlade push for my lynch because they were redirected and that means scum!me in their mind didn't want to be checked.
A "JaeReed is a VT" will have MathBlade decide I must be a godfather then and push for my lynch because they're incapable of reading me correctly when they're town.
stop predicting events that won't happen to justify your giving up. it's annoying and unhelpful, and the fact that we're arguing this because you think we
might
find out scum could have a roleblocker if nahdia doesn't block is honestly the worst part.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9464 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Narna »

Just pick someone guys
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9465 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Narna »

Brag about the nai maxous lynch one more time math

Holy fuxk
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9466 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9459, MathBlade wrote:I doubt three role blockers so if I get roleblocked then I would go after Nahdia and if they are town then you sir would have likely changed into an ascetic.
And then you'll flip me and I will flip Vanilla Town and you'll be proven wrong again.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9467 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9465, Narna wrote:Brag about the nai maxous lynch one more time math

Holy fuxk
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9468 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Creeps20, respond to this as soon as you see it:

Do you have any indication about whether your night 2 action was fully resolved (not roleblocked) or not? ie are you an investigative role that would know?

Ideally I'd like a full claim from the slot but barring that, at least clarify this. It's important.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9469 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

For example if I get a not VT on you and if Narna checks you (Again I have my suggestions for Circle Jerk but Narna makes Narna's choice not me) and says "Not killer" it likely means that you were culted and quite possibly between Titus's check and this one.

I plan on taking the night results I get and adding them to what the already claimed actions are in my notes and then trying to figure out what the fuck has happened.

We should be lynching PV today. Analyzing SirCakez's choice of Inventor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9470 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Choose someone, let Ank hammer.

Or no lynch. Since, y'know, that's still my preference.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9471 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6474, massive wrote:Yeah because we know Nahdia WAS roleblocked N2 (they claimed to have JKed me but I was not), so at least that part of Maxous's list lines up.
@Nahdia
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9472 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

YES, I KNOW, I JUST POINTED THAT OUT.

I want Creeps20 to confirm that. Stop re-quoting it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #9473 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 9436, Nahdia wrote:and since Creeps is fucking lurking out and probably isn't going to answer my question when we see him next anyway, I'm just going to make this point widely fucking known. THIS:
In post 4889, massive wrote:
In post 4353, Nahdia wrote: I jailed massive last night. Narna is lying or I was blocked again, I guess.
So this is a lie, and can be confirmed.
In post 6474, massive wrote:Yeah because we know Nahdia WAS roleblocked N2 (they claimed to have JKed me but I was not), so at least that part of Maxous's list lines up.
DOESN'T FUCKING MAKE SENSE FOR A FRUIT VENDOR. I checked Leonshade's ISO day 2, there was
no
soft from Leon that he received anything. Nothing that I saw anyway. Feel free to check my work.
I asked the Creeps slot to fullclaim night actions a little earlier (something that a Fruit Vendor should have been doing anyway; the role only functions in a pro-town way if you're aggressively claiming your actions and asking people to verify them). Or in other words, I totally agree with what you're dong here, and wanted to quote the post to reduce the chance that Creeps can claim to have missed it.

Actually, we can do this the other way round too. There should be a ton of fruit around by now if there really is a Fruit Vendor in the game. Did anyone receive any? (I can't see a plausible reason not to claim receiving fruit, as all that does is confirm the existence of a Fruit Vendor, something that's been claimed anyway.)
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9474 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I got "fruit" night 4.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”