Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9425 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

It made sense as a redirect coming from Maxous. With Maxous not flipping redirector, it's just as likely it was a strongkill or a rolegblock that interfered.

But sure. Fucking challenge me when I refuse to act and challenge me when I do act. I can't win, can I?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9426 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9422, Not Chara wrote:
In post 9416, MathBlade wrote:But if she is an Alien it would. It is a special type of Jailkeep. Are you an Alien Nahdia?
they/them.
why would you even think Nahda was an alien? they've already claimed their role and are obviously not a rolestopper.
Apologies Nahdia.
I was flashing back to Shadowrun when I was one combined with JaeReed's suggestion.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9427 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9425, Nahdia wrote:It made sense as a redirect coming from Maxous. With Maxous not flipping redirector, it's just as likely it was a strongkill or a rolegblock that interfered.

But sure. Fucking challenge me when I refuse to act and challenge me when I do act. I can't win, can I?
When scum challenge they commonly make unwinnable scenarios.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9428 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9420, Nahdia wrote:No. We've been over this, even. Narna got a result on Creeps20 night 2, which I disputed because I was jailkeeping them last night (I'm used to the alien variation being default), but then I retracted my objection after re-checking my role PM and clarifying that yeah, i only stop killing actions.
someone confirm this happened as stated?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9429 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4354, Narna wrote:Yeah jailing doesn't prevent investigations.
In post 4356, Nahdia wrote:i thought it does. it normally does.
In post 4357, Nahdia wrote:bleh nevermind, role pm says it doesn't.

i have the boring version of jailkeeper. lame.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9430 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4353, Nahdia wrote:lmao i can't believe this hadn't occurred to me sooner.

I jailed massive last night. Narna is lying or I was blocked again, I guess.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9431 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9428, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9420, Nahdia wrote:No. We've been over this, even. Narna got a result on Creeps20 night 2, which I disputed because I was jailkeeping them last night (I'm used to the alien variation being default), but then I retracted my objection after re-checking my role PM and clarifying that yeah, i only stop killing actions.
someone confirm this happened as stated?
Maxous roleblocked them N2 based on their claim. *facepalm*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9432 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Not Chara »

it feels contrived to say nahdia shouldn't block tonight. especially if they would be attempting to stop you, who would hopefully be clear and thus a target, from being investigated.

honestly jaereed, it still looks like you're not confident the investigation will return you as town, from this and your behaviour earlier. i had a good townread on andrius by the end but i'm trying to reconcile that with your decisions here.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9433 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9425, Nahdia wrote:It made sense as a redirect coming from Maxous. With Maxous not flipping redirector, it's just as likely it was a strongkill or a rolegblock that interfered.

I questioned you not using it last night. If you don't want your use of night actions questioned and evaluated for whether it's more likely a town move or not then don't out them.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9434 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

should be 'from being killed', not 'from being investigated'.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9435 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9432, Not Chara wrote:it feels contrived to say nahdia shouldn't block tonight. especially if they would be attempting to stop you, who would hopefully be clear and thus a target, from being investigated.

honestly jaereed, it still looks like you're not confident the investigation will return you as town, from this and your behaviour earlier. i had a good townread on andrius by the end but i'm trying to reconcile that with your decisions here.
this is sheeping opinions already stated in the thread by multiple other people.

And no, the investigation will likely not return anything. It will be either roleblocked or redirected or something will happen to it. Considering if you think Nahdia is town that means that there's definitely something out there that will mess with things.

And that first part is full of bull. If I think Nahdia is going to stop me from being investigated it is definitely not contrived to say they shouldn't block tonight.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9436 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

and since Creeps is fucking lurking out and probably isn't going to answer my question when we see him next anyway, I'm just going to make this point widely fucking known. THIS:
In post 4889, massive wrote:
In post 4353, Nahdia wrote: I jailed massive last night. Narna is lying or I was blocked again, I guess.
So this is a lie, and can be confirmed.
In post 6474, massive wrote:Yeah because we know Nahdia WAS roleblocked N2 (they claimed to have JKed me but I was not), so at least that part of Maxous's list lines up.
DOESN'T FUCKING MAKE SENSE FOR A FRUIT VENDOR. I checked Leonshade's ISO day 2, there was
no
soft from Leon that he received anything. Nothing that I saw anyway. Feel free to check my work.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9437 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

it was an error, i meant killed.

and why do you care if nahdia blocks or not if you're
already
confident the investigation won't return results?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9438 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

But the almighty MathBlade forbids a Creeps lynch because Narna checked him.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9439 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9437, Not Chara wrote:it was an error, i meant killed.

already
Because there's been so much shit messing with everyone's investigative actions there's no fucking way you'll get a result you can rely on. Like holy shit why don't people get this? This game wasn't made so that we could have 500 town clears and then autowin from it.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9440 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9439, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9437, Not Chara wrote:it was an error, i meant killed.

already
Because there's been so much shit messing with everyone's investigative actions there's no fucking way you'll get a result you can rely on. Like holy shit why don't people get this? This game wasn't made so that we could have 500 town clears and then autowin from it.
you can't simultaneously have no confidence in the reliability in investigations, and also think tonight's actions are important enough that nahdia shouldn't submit their jailkeep. which is it? are tonight's actions important, or meaningless?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9441 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 9438, JaeReed wrote:But the almighty MathBlade forbids a Creeps lynch because Narna checked him.
Everyone should know my checks are bunk as of last night. I didn't know people were letting math strongarm thwm.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9442 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9412, JaeReed wrote:So you just admitted that you were going to jailkeep me... When jailkeeping would stop Math from getting a result?
In post 9421, JaeReed wrote:Let me

break this down

obviously something stopped nahdia's jailkeep from working on zakk yeah? the suspected thing is a redirect yeah?

and you want to jailkeep tonight of all nights when it is the most important night for shit to not be messed with.
i'm talking about this. mathblade's result is important, when nahdia could potentially mess with it. mathblade's result is also meaningless and will surely be messed with. alright.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9443 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Narna »

I didn't mean to quote nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9444 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

They're important in that after my flip you'll have a better idea of what abilities scum have so long as a town!Nahdia doesn't jailkeep.

Scenarios:
Nahdia is town and non alien variant of jailkeeper. Jailkeeps me.
Scum have a redirector and assume Nahdia is going to jailkeep someone - they redirect Nahdia to MathBlade.
MathBlade gets No Result as they were jailkept and unable to act.

Nahdia is town and non alien variant of jailkeeper. Jailkeeps me.
Scum have a roleblocker and use it on MathBlade.
MathBlade gets a No Result as they were roleblocked.

In both of these situations we don't know if it was a redirect or roleblock.

Nahdia is town and DOES NOT jailkeep.
Scum have a redirect and use it on Nahdia to Math - no change. Or scum have a redirect and use it on Math to someone else - we know scum have redirect.

Nahdia is town and does not jailkeep.
Scum have a roleblocker and use it on Math.
We know scum have roleblocker.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9445 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

We're lynching me tomorrow regardless because I can't see Math dropping their read on me no matter what result they get. Even if it's "Is a VT" because they've already floated that I could be Godfather (and if you think my play is in line with a Godfather then you have rocks for brains).

The information comes from how Math's result is messed with. Nahdia putting the jailkeep as a potential option makes it harder for us to know what happened.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9446 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Or, you know, scum know you're unprotected and don't bother with ruining any investigations and just fucking kill you, putz.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9447 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Not Chara »

how about nahdia doesn't jailkeep, and you get shot? math's result would be useless so scum wouldn't mess with it to begin with.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9448 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In which case they lose their mislynch for tomorrow. I don't see the issue with that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9449 (ISO) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9442, Not Chara wrote:
In post 9412, JaeReed wrote:So you just admitted that you were going to jailkeep me... When jailkeeping would stop Math from getting a result?
In post 9421, JaeReed wrote:Let me

break this down

obviously something stopped nahdia's jailkeep from working on zakk yeah? the suspected thing is a redirect yeah?

and you want to jailkeep tonight of all nights when it is the most important night for shit to not be messed with.
i'm talking about this. mathblade's result is important, when nahdia could potentially mess with it. mathblade's result is also meaningless and will surely be messed with. alright.
The suspected thing is not a redirect IMHO but a strongman kill or Nahdia is lying. Redirect is a distant third to me. I would believe Maxous lied about who he targeted N1 over a redirect. Especially if he is a cult leader and wanted to make sure his action went through.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”