Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:48 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3324, SirCakez wrote:I mean I'm obviously the one keeping scum from killing.
Why would I be nokilling here as scum?
you can't kill either. if you were to kill someone, not only would whoever Luna blocked would be clear, but you would have to claim a track result and clear someone else anyway.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

Point taken, I didn't think of it like that
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:10 am

Post by pisskop »

:|
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

:)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Aeronaut »

:o
2023 W/L | 1-0
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

wut
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:54 am

Post by pisskop »

lol.

but
none
of the sxum-us' would have a reason to nk
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

lovin' these bah posts with style.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3326, SirCakez wrote:Point taken, I didn't think of it like that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by pieguyn »

so I had a dream today that we ran this game out to a happily ever after without lynching Cakez and Cakez was the final scum. I thought I was in reality the entire time and I felt like complete shit over it until the point where I woke up.

I'm ready to end this nightmare and be done with it.

vote: Cakez

Nahdia, if you're with me still, please poke pisskop so that we can get an explicit agreement that the order after this is GE -> Luna and then I'll be ready (he seems to be entirely ignoring me), or if you're not I'll just wait I guess. Luna blocks GE tonight on a Cakez lynch.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

You STILL haven't explained your Gamma townread
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

Actually on that tangent you haven't explained your scumread on me either
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:30 am

Post by pieguyn »

I literally gave a tl;dr of all of my reads in if you want to talk to me about any of them.

besides, barring weird shenanigans, you won't have to worry about GE under the current plan, since either Luna clears him or he die.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

GE's play looks very solid to me in that I literally cannot think of any compelling reason for him being scum at all. he has been trying to game-solve the entire game, he has been proactive about it, none of his reads come across as unreasonable or disingenuous to me (even if I don't necessarily agree with all of his points)
, and on top of that I really just do not think the way his claim came out D1 or his Wisdom interactions look like scum. all of this is more so the case to me when I take into account the fact that from what I've seen of GE's scum play, he is not such a great scum player and usually gets lynched very early in the game.
All of the bolded stuff applies to everyone who is alive at this point
And past that, what about how his claim came out/Wisdom interactions? I can't even remember what interactions he had with Wisdom.
And that last point is pretty terrible because anyone can have a good/bad game as scum.

Like I don't even think GE is scum but the way you're writing him off as lock town is really weird
pisskop also looks very town to me, but I also think I trust GE enough to where if I could make everyone besides GE dead I'd do it.
And this is extremely vague obviously
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:17 am

Post by pieguyn »

said it before, I'll say it again: if you have specific things you want me to focus on with him talk to me and I feel I'd be able to explain it better. it isn't me not having a reason, it's just really hard for me to explain this sort of read without going into verbose mode (and honestly I just don't want to do that when not only is he going to be dead soon enough, but the game is probably solved anyway. you've seen me in verbose mode, so I'm sure you can see my point...), so it would be much easier if you could just talk to me about whatever reason you have doubt on him and I can discuss it that way instead. and if you don't remember his Wisdom interactions, ISO them...

the easiest reason for pisskop being town is that scum-him had literally no reason not to go along with me when I pushed the same plan I'm pushing now, which leads to a win for him, at D5 start, but apart from that, I'm in the same position with him as I am with GE.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3338, SirCakez wrote:I can't even remember what interactions he had with Wisdom.
He thought Wisdom was town and then when Wisdom was all like "I dont think Varsoon's fake claiming" or whatever he sided with Wisdom and hard defended them both. Then when Varsoon flipped scum he said he thought they were softing being Masons.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3339, pieguyn wrote:said it before, I'll say it again: if you have specific things you want me to focus on with him talk to me and I feel I'd be able to explain it better. it isn't me not having a reason, it's just really hard for me to explain this sort of read without going into verbose mode (and honestly I just don't want to do that when not only is he going to be dead soon enough, but the game is probably solved anyway. you've seen me in verbose mode, so I'm sure you can see my point...), so it would be much easier if you could just talk to me about whatever reason you have doubt on him and I can discuss it that way instead. and if you don't remember his Wisdom interactions, ISO them...

the easiest reason for pisskop being town is that scum-him had literally no reason not to go along with me when I pushed the same plan I'm pushing now, which leads to a win for him, at D5 start, but apart from that, I'm in the same position with him as I am with GE.
It isn't that I think Gamma's scum, it's that I think your reasoning for him being town doesn't make sense
What is the plan you're pushing now exactly? You've swapped it up a few times.
In post 3340, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3338, SirCakez wrote:I can't even remember what interactions he had with Wisdom.
He thought Wisdom was town and then when Wisdom was all like "I dont think Varsoon's fake claiming" or whatever he sided with Wisdom and hard defended them both. Then when Varsoon flipped scum he said he thought they were softing being Masons.
This is pretty scummy, no?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3341, SirCakez wrote:What is the plan you're pushing now exactly? You've swapped it up a few times.
lynch you, Luna blocks GE. lynch GE -> Luna if no kill, lynch Luna if a kill happens.
In post 3341, SirCakez wrote:This is pretty scummy, no?
not really?

in the first place, GE's read on Wisdom started out as what would be a hard bus if GE is scum, and he did it in a way that I don't think looks like distancing, in that I don't see it and think that it looks like someone coming up with what they think is a legitimate reason to take issue with their partner's play (especially when Wisdom would be the most competent scum player out of the three of them on that scum team), I see it and think that it looks like someone noticing Wisdom play way off from their usual perception of his play and then stumbling over it trying to firm up a read on him. but moving on, I have the opposite impression you seem to of this, don't really care that it was blatantly wrong - scum just do not overtly try to claim that they're reading two of their partners' posts as a mason soft, and no, it was not an excuse even though it's a misguided line of reasoning, he actually followed through on it D2 after Varsoon flipped with no hesitation at all instead of attempting to find some bullshit reason to get out of it.

even something like "oops, guess I was wrong about them softing masons, I still think Wisdom is town" would have been fine here had he been scum and when I was in a scenario where I was scum and I had faked role info that "confirmed" my partner as town, I would have done something similar if it had gone south (they were a motivator and motivated me N1 and the town vig N2 and I was attempting to claim that this made them confirmed town, I would have just said "WTF motivator was a scum role?" and argued my way out of it if she had been lynched). not the *exact* same situation, but the same principle would apply here, so...

/shrug
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

One thing i dont get is...
Cakez keeps bouncing back to GE, when role wise i would be the most likely to be scum from his PoV, yet he called me something like confirmed town:
In post 3129, SirCakez wrote:This seems super simple to me
I'm taking Luna as basically conftown now, so I want to lynch PK and if it's not him, have Luna block Pie again
Or she can block me if she so wishes to try to test around
(I still dont understand why but for the sake of argument let's say he believes that).
Don't you think scum him would be 1v1ing me right now? u.u
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3343, Luna Fox wrote:Don't you think scum him would be 1v1ing me right now? u.u
I think he 1. probably can't come up with any convincing argument on your play, or 2. can't push you strategically because the current plan covers you anyway, so pushing you would just lead to the plan being executed and him losing.

if you read the nuance of his posts closely, though, he isn't pushing GE, he is pushing me - this, on the other hand, is something that he *would* do as scum because he has no real other option to get out of the plan I'm attempting to enact besides pushing pisskop, which he already tried to do yesterday without success.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by pieguyn »

like honestly, just based on how everyone has been playing, at this point I feel very sure lynching him ends the game (and that pisskop is town even if it doesn't) and I'm not sure why we're delaying it.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

because i felt sure killing dwlee would end the game, and killing beeboy would end the game, and killing aero would end the game.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

at this point though there literally aren't any options left.

either pisskop is scum, or the game is over (barring something like GE being ascetic).
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

@All: Merry Christmas!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3348, Luna Fox wrote:@All: Merry Christmas!
^^^

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”