WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Vifam »

If you think he needs to be dealt with just deal with him asking for permission is weird
ok
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 950, Vifam wrote:If you think he needs to be dealt with just deal with him asking for permission is weird
Calling something weird is vague and meaningless.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 950, Vifam wrote:If you think he needs to be dealt with just deal with him asking for permission is weird
Anyone can end my trigger, which makes it pointless. I want someone to object before hand or have explaining to do. Plus, other people might have things to accomplish

This might be moot if Gamma is lynched though.

P-edit: Grey is right again about the shade, but that's Vifam's entire game so...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Vifam »

Pretty scummy imo, if you're town and you really feel like Kain is a problem you wouldn't feel the need to ask for anything

It's not like anyone is going to shed a tear for him
ok
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by alban »

Yes, I am not involved in the game.
I can't read 10-15 pages of posts every morning I get up.
I cannot keep up with this level of activity.

In any case, something caught my eye while skimming through the pages, which is why I messaged about the roles, powers, etc.

Read the following exchange:

Spoiler:
In post 731, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yo KT can you voteblock I am Innocent
In post 736, KainTepes wrote:
can you explain what this means?? why do you think I can VOTEBLOCK,,
In post 737, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Look in your role PM. There is an ability that makes it so the person you target cannot vote for 48 hours.
BTW I will likely NOT be here to break it so I leave it to everyone else's judgement whether he deserves salvation.

1. How does Gamma know that voteblock exists? It's not AI is scum and town have the same set of basic powers. But if scum don't have basic powers like chokeslam, Gamma wouldn't know about it. And if Gamma knows about it, he town-leans. The only setback to this line of argument is that why is he asking Kain to use his powers? If he has already used his for this day, fine (but I don't see that in his ISO). If he doesn't have the ability, how does he know that voteblocking exists? If he is a scum, he wouldn't declare something that he doesn't possess. I think Gamma looks like a babyface right now with different abilities. Another thing about Gamma

2. Why does Kain not understand what is voteblock? It looked as if he genuinely didn't know (or unless this is one of his usual hyperboles). That means either he has different powers as a townie or coz he is a scum. I am assuming these basic powers are given to everyone, regardless of whether townie or scum. Which means Kain probably has a different set of powers, and Voteblock isn't one of those. Which probably means he is a townie. In case scum don't have these basic powers, Kain scum-leans.

If someone knows more about differences in powers between townies, or between scum and townies, take this line of logic ahead.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 952, Titus wrote:
Anyone can end my trigger, which makes it pointless. I want someone to object before hand or have explaining to do. Plus, other people might have things to accomplish

This might be moot if Gamma is lynched though.

P-edit: Grey is right again about the shade, but that's Vifam's entire game so...
In that case why not just do it and see how it unfolds from there

Asking for permission sounds like you're attempting not to rock the boat
ok
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by KainTepes »

In post 954, alban wrote:Yes, I am not involved in the game.
I can't read 10-15 pages of posts every morning I get up.
I cannot keep up with this level of activity.

In any case, something caught my eye while skimming through the pages, which is why I messaged about the roles, powers, etc.

Read the following exchange:

Spoiler:
In post 737, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Look in your role PM. There is an ability that makes it so the person you target cannot vote for 48 hours.
BTW I will likely NOT be here to break it so I leave it to everyone else's judgement whether he deserves salvation.

1. How does Gamma know that voteblock exists? It's not AI is scum and town have the same set of basic powers. But if scum don't have basic powers like chokeslam, Gamma wouldn't know about it. And if Gamma knows about it, he town-leans. The only setback to this line of argument is that why is he asking Kain to use his powers? If he has already used his for this day, fine (but I don't see that in his ISO). If he doesn't have the ability, how does he know that voteblocking exists? If he is a scum, he wouldn't declare something that he doesn't possess. I think Gamma looks like a babyface right now with different abilities. Another thing about Gamma

2. Why does Kain not understand what is voteblock? It looked as if he genuinely didn't know (or unless this is one of his usual hyperboles). That means either he has different powers as a townie or coz he is a scum. I am assuming these basic powers are given to everyone, regardless of whether townie or scum. Which means Kain probably has a different set of powers, and Voteblock isn't one of those. Which probably means he is a townie. In case scum don't have these basic powers, Kain scum-leans.

If someone knows more about differences in powers between townies, or between scum and townies, take this line of logic ahead.
i just find it weird that gamma knew i can voteblock............. i didnt know all town had it,,

also why voteblock IAMINNOCENT??
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by alban »

If everyone can voteblock, the above posts are NAI. If only babyfaces can voteblock, Gamma is a babyface.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by alban »

But still dont understand why he would ask someone else to voteblock and not perform it himself.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Vifam »

I think he used his already before that post
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Vifam »

I think he used his already before that post
ok
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 957, alban wrote:If everyone can voteblock, the above posts are NAI. If only babyfaces can voteblock, Gamma is a babyface.
The mod posts, and common sense suggest everyone can.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by alban »

Ok, then my theory is out of the window.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Vifam »

Im gonna get switched to Raw and Titus is going to have free reign as scum here pretty sad
ok
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: RAW
Hey Dodge, your OMGUS is showing.

I have reads on most of both threads, and have pushed them for days.

Can you name my reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by massive »

Titus, why did you say something about Gamma getting lynched when he has zero votes on him?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Raw/A50
I wouldn't mind going over. If Nero goes all Titus is scum/the worst player ever and spams the thread to where nothing can get done, we can just use a finishing move. I would outright suggest maybe me for Nero then but I recall some townie voices objecting to Nero.

I would want Tywin over here IMO. Twyin has concerns about me being agency captured by Grey. Separating me and Grey would be the best way to resolve those and set up Smackdown for the long haul, assuming none of us get killed.

I never really considered the scumteams not knowing each other but it makes sense. ;) Luckily, I hadn't done much in the way of cross thread associatives. I just think it equally makes sense that if the GM pushed to draft lurkers, we'd have a red flag situation that the GM wouldn't live through. I wouldn't call you an IC. I am a stickler for such labels. 1 town and one scum makes a lot, if there were scum at all makes sense. Both initial GMs being scum would make the game impossible.

I feel relatively confident you will make the right decision. I think scum might know each other and have chat because all my scumreads are like NO TALK and all the good guys want to communicate and stick together.

What do you think of Vifam, Dodge and Kain Tepes?.

@Massive, he has a pending finishing move on him. What do you think of A50s comments that I should treat you like an IC?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by massive »

I missed the submission move. I see it at the bottom of the vote count now, and will hopefully remember there's information there going forward.

And Titus, if you ever treated me as an IC I'd immediately be suspicious. I try and town block with you in every game and get run up every time.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

I wasn't meaning our personal history. If I tunnel you everytime I am sorry. I know from being the victim of that, it can be annoying. I was meaning if you thought A50's analysis in the other thread is valid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by massive »

Oh I don't mind playa, it's actually become a somewhat reliable way to read you.

I'm not crazy about coordinating the draft in such detail. But I guess since the draft happens in twilight that the swap happens before night actions? Guess I betta ask MISTA MAC MANN specifically if that's the case.

I will say that AC seems way more worried than I am about scum getting concentrated on one brand. Are they wrong or am I?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Neither. It's more of a risk tolerance imo. At the start of the game, I favor swapping townreads one night and if they live, bring them back. This maintains the status quo regarding scum in each group. Yet, if one thread underperforms, we may need more risk. It's just we need to get you and A50 on the same page regarding what you'd do.

For instance, if you draft Player A, hoping they interact with Player B and A50 has the same goal, then you defeated each other's point.

Our goal is Smackdown; they are focused on RAW. They want universal townreads, so do we.

I do think you are right on timing. I am not sure if we can talk in twilight. We should check on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Creature »

Kain is now one of my favorite lynches.

Gamma
MariaR
Kain
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Creature »

In post 971, Creature wrote:Kain is now one of my favorite lynches.

Gamma
MariaR
Kain
Which would you lynch from these?
Sigh
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:40 am