Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't care about whether it appeals to you. I care about whether or not you think he is scum. If not who do you think is scum and vote there.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 9158, MathBlade wrote:Some people like Ank don't bother with cases. It infuriates me. Some people don't play mafia for cases. Some people are logical players like me who use mechanics. Some are more "tone". The "tone" players do adopt the fuck cases just lynch player approach and it drives me insane because I am three steps back and can never tell when they are lying because they don't explain and ergo I don't trust them.
I've basically detailed my entire playstyle to you and you're still pulling this bullshit?

Maybe

It's possible

That people

Don't think

The way you do

:eek:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Then again, generally people that are expecting me to spoonfeed them everything I'm thinking are scumbutts, so.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9191, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9186, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9178, MathBlade wrote:No lynching is anti Town.
It's not if you're pretty sure we're just going to mislynch out of apathy. We move into tomorrow and we can 1v1.
It absolutely is. If you know scum has to be in those barrels and you have unlimited bullets and you don't fire you don't narrow down potential scum. Scum won't kill inside those barrels unless forced to which may be a thing I hope I have explained.
Except I don't think there's scum in the pool I'm allowed to choose a lynch in.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9192, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9189, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9185, MathBlade wrote:I have the most posts as Town as well Jae. I have a posting problem maybe. But it is NAI.
Just double checked yuri mafia. Yes and no, though I can't remember if you ate the lover lynch early on which might negate that.

You're at the most amount of posts here and you were in Shadowrun as well. Throw me a scum game where you didn't have the most amount of posts and I'll concede it's NAI but for now it very much does seem AI.

I ate lover lynch early in that game JaeReed.

All games I post a shit ton in. I can't show you what doesn't exist. As town (Mass Effect) I posted a lot here I do Shadowrun I do. It is literally NAI. I can't show you a scum lurker game because I don't lurk ever. I take pride in matching Town and scum games to a T and do my damndest to avoid having tells. I work at it so people have more fun.
Fine; then two towngames where you're the top poster. Not just high amount. Top. Like you have been here and Shadowrun.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9194, MathBlade wrote:Only beeboy had more and I was a replace in. Please stop saying shit is AI when it isn't. It is really annoying.
The problem is you're giving me games here where your posting is pretty much in line with reasonable compared to others. In Shadowrun it was beyond the levels of reasonableness which is what it looks like to me here as well.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Btw, I don't think PV is scum. I think my vote fits where it is now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

....Shadowrun Mafia I was literally posting that much because there was no night for me. I was forced to. I can show you scum games where I am not the top poster but I am always near the top. I am on vacation for a few days from work so I am spending them in bed recovering from bronchitis and I happen to have more time to play mafia on my phone. I have to get some work done tomorrow so you will see me less.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9201, Ankamius wrote:
In post 9158, MathBlade wrote:Some people like Ank don't bother with cases. It infuriates me. Some people don't play mafia for cases. Some people are logical players like me who use mechanics. Some are more "tone". The "tone" players do adopt the fuck cases just lynch player approach and it drives me insane because I am three steps back and can never tell when they are lying because they don't explain and ergo I don't trust them.
I've basically detailed my entire playstyle to you and you're still pulling this bullshit?

Maybe

It's possible

That people

Don't think

The way you do

:eek:
No logic no trust. Always the way it will be with me. No reasons no agreement. I don't have a "read their emotions" setting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Math I'm talking about the
game thread
in Shadowrun. I didn't even look at the neighbourhood activity overview.

One scum game where you have posts that are at a reasonable level compared to the other posters, or two town games where your posting blows out to unreasonable levels and I will never bring up activity being AI for you again, and will advocate that it's not in every game someone does.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

This is the last game we're playing together, then.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9208, MathBlade wrote:No logic no trust. Always the way it will be with me. No reasons no agreement. I don't have a "read their emotions" setting.
Except when I explain my logic you don't agree with it based on it not fitting your logic so... :/ It's not no logic. It's "not my logic" that causes you to have issues with things. And that's what people are taking issue with.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Scum game where I am not top poster: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... rt_order=d
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9211, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9208, MathBlade wrote:No logic no trust. Always the way it will be with me. No reasons no agreement. I don't have a "read their emotions" setting.
Except when I explain my logic you don't agree with it based on it not fitting your logic so... :/ It's not no logic. It's "not my logic" that causes you to have issues with things. And that's what people are taking issue with.
Your logic is not logical. Ergo not logic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Now we can call you stubborn.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9214, BigYoshiFan wrote:Now we can call you stubborn.
Never said I wasn't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

The only reason I'm not gunning for Mathblade right now is because I have bigger fish to fry.

I very strongly don't wish for that slot to live past tomorrow.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9210, Ankamius wrote:This is the last game we're playing together, then.
Probably for the best if you never actually want to explain your reads or ya know lynch scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Just because someone thinks about something differently to you doesn't make their logic less than yours. But whatever. Activity for you is NAI, I concede that. Thanks.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9219 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9217, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9210, Ankamius wrote:This is the last game we're playing together, then.
Probably for the best if you never actually want to explain your reads or ya know lynch scum.
Considering explaining reads gets us nowhere with you there's honestly no point. You'll just decide that everyone but you is wrong anyway.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9220 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you don't follow if then else in a manner that has cohesion yes it is not logic.

I sometimes do have errors in logic.

If you wish to vote someone who there is an innocent on you have to explain away the innocent more than I don't trust it. The onus is on you to disprove it. Once someone is conf scum like Maxous you have to do more than say trap you must demonstrate it. Once demonstrated a liar you must prove that you are telling the truth. That is how Mafia works.

I do not just accept faulty logic. I won't and never will. No matter how much it is asked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9221 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 9219, JaeReed wrote:
Considering explaining reads gets us nowhere with you there's honestly no point. You'll just decide that everyone but you is wrong anyway.
Thought it, but didn't wanna be the one to say it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9222 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

When I do have those errors something like what Not Chara did where there was one element of potential extrapolation is helpful. What Ank and you are doing is not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9223 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9221, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 9219, JaeReed wrote:
Thought it, but didn't wanna be the one to say it.
It takes time and a logical argument for me to adjust. Repeating yourself and/or bad logic 10 times in the hood doesn't change things. Look at how my reads have altered especially when I was trying to find people with Maxous and who I questioned about mechanics. I came around to Gio being likely town after Town derp. I am stubborn and I am loud but I do listen to reasoned out arguments and to paint me as such is shit. I just don't take bullshit as a valid form of currency.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9224 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Ankamius »

People don't always react to things logically, Mathblade.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”