(1)
Almost50 -- Narna
(0)
JaeReed
(0)
Creeps20

Not Voting:
PeregrineV, Ankamius, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Almost50, SirCakez

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Creeps20 is V/LA until 1/2.

Day 6 Will End on Monday, December 26th, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-26 21:00:00)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9151 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9119, JaeReed wrote:Gio already checked Narna didn't he? Are we reconfirming Narna then?
Either/or. Narna checks Gio , Gio checks Math works for me. Narna checks Math, Gio reconfirms Narna is not optimal but still works for me. Either way we get confirmation on MATH for starters. We also get a result on you and/or the person who checks Math.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9152 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Works for me as well.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9153 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9121, MathBlade wrote:Everyone seems to think I am dancing when I am not.
Slevin: Listen, I've been hearing that a lot lately...

The Rabbi: [interrupting] My father used to say: "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9154 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes for that someone because they are the horse because they can't tell what a human is. Why are you telling me what I already know? In a weird story form?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9155 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 9136, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9134, BigYoshiFan wrote:Did my claim to be an infinite-voter seem logical to you too?
It is bastard. As long as it isn't something like 2 role PMs it gets taken at face value and then analyzed for inconsistencies.
Then why would I ever bother making cases when I could just lynch them? Why am I arguing over this? Your self-proclaimed logical abilities are shit when you compare it to how you reacted to my infinite-voter claim.
And how can you play like the way you are if bastard means that roles like an infinite-voter are possible?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9156 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9145, MathBlade wrote:...Explain why I have only lost two scum games in 3 years on MS?
It's because you're so damn illogical as town that people give you free passes as scum.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9157 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i found the opposite in Shadowrun, Jaereed. then again, you were in the game for longer.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9158 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9155, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 9134, BigYoshiFan wrote:Did my claim to be an infinite-voter seem logical to you too?
It is bastard. As long as it isn't something like 2 role PMs it gets taken at face value and then analyzed for inconsistencies.
Then why would I ever bother making cases when I could just lynch them? Why am I arguing over this? Your self-proclaimed logical abilities are shit when you compare it to how you reacted to my infinite-voter claim.
And how can you play like the way you are if bastard means that roles like an infinite-voter are possible?
Bastard doesn't mean "anything goes". It means you listen and then analyze like I said. I listened and then had to immediately react in case I was dead. Once Skull posted a vote count it became clear you were full of shit.

Some people like Ank don't bother with cases. It infuriates me. Some people don't play mafia for cases. Some people are logical players like me who use mechanics. Some are more "tone". The "tone" players do adopt the fuck cases just lynch player approach and it drives me insane because I am three steps back and can never tell when they are lying because they don't explain and ergo I don't trust them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9159 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9137, MathBlade wrote:Because if Gio is town they have to because if Narna is town it innocent Child's Gio. Gio is the starting point not Narna. Narna's alignment confirms Gio's. (
Well assuming no mass event N5
)
And we KNOW there has been NO MASS EVENT on N5. Right?

It's not like a certain player claimed a mass event on N5, is it?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9160 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9155, BigYoshiFan wrote:
I am also one of the most literal people here. I am still learning each player's sarcastic. It is why I hate RVS that fake claims mason and shit like that. By the time I figure out the sarcasm I am 100 posts back.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9161 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9156, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9145, MathBlade wrote:...Explain why I have only lost two scum games in 3 years on MS?
It's because you're so damn illogical as town that people give you free passes as scum.
This is incorrect. Explain my sig. look at 1800 look at my first scum game. None of those were "free illogical passes". In Shadowrun I planned out nearly everyone's actions. Seriously stawp.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9162 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Will catch up tomorrow morning, I'm five pages behind and it's late
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9163 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9157, Not Chara wrote:i found the opposite in Shadowrun, Jaereed. then again, you were in the game for longer.
What do you mean?

I know I threw away a lot of stuff Math was doing that I would have scumread any other player for, because "Oh it's Math" and I shouldn't have.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9164 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9159, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9137, MathBlade wrote:Because if Gio is town they have to because if Narna is town it innocent Child's Gio. Gio is the starting point not Narna. Narna's alignment confirms Gio's. (
Well assuming no mass event N5
)
And we KNOW there has been NO MASS EVENT on N5. Right?

It's not like a certain player claimed a mass event on N5, is it?
We don't know what that my faction means. That has been drummed up in circles.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9165 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math is town, could we just leave them be? i called their behaviour scummy earlier, but it was out of frustration at it, not genuine belief they were scum.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9166 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Since we aren't mislynching me today I agree with the notion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9167 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Fine; whatever. I still think they're scum.

I'm all for Almost's plan. Am only willing to lynch Creeps out of the ones that are apparently on the table for a lynch.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9168 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 9166, MathBlade wrote:Since we aren't mislynching me today I agree with the notion.
I mean, of course you would, but you'll just put this out there to be more LAMIST.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9169 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9167, JaeReed wrote:Fine; whatever. I still think they're scum.

I'm all for Almost's plan. Am only willing to lynch Creeps out of the ones that are apparently on the table for a lynch.
Creeps is not on the table. He is one of Narna's checks :face palm:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9170 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9163, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9157, Not Chara wrote:i found the opposite in Shadowrun, Jaereed. then again, you were in the game for longer.
What do you mean?

I know I threw away a lot of stuff Math was doing that I would have scumread any other player for, because "Oh it's Math" and I shouldn't have.
Math's play in Shadowrun was mostly deliberate. after arguing with them at length here, the actions of theirs i don't agree with come from differences in how we play the game. despite those differences, Math's internal logic here is consistent with 'Math'. in Shadowrun, i found myself agreeing with a lot more of what they were saying, presumably because they were more focused on their goal as scum than here, where they're playing normally and their 'moonlogic' is out in full force.

Shadowrun Math was concerned with not being mislynched, and with being listened to. Math here is being honest about their methods, means of reading players, and is receiving backlash for it but hasn't backed down or contradicted their beliefs.

if i'm wrong, let me know. i don't mean to compare the two and call Math town because they're different, i know that's faulty.

mainly what i'm saying is that Math doesn't appear to have a plan. they're literally posting as they feel. the logic isn't forced or changed to fit the narrative they need to push for the win.
i'm dissatisfied with how i'm wording this. :<
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9171 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9169, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9167, JaeReed wrote:Fine; whatever. I still think they're scum.

Creeps is not on the table. He is one of Narna's checks :face palm:
Urgh, I can't keep them clear. Too many in the chain.

I don't want a lynch on Pere because I think this is mislynch bait and being pushed like what happened in Shadowrun. I don't have a read on him so much as the people I find suspicious are pushing him.

I don't want a lynch on Ank. I hard townread him.

I don't want a lynch on Almost or Yoshi, I soft townread the former (and yes I adjusted for potential buddying there; I still think he's town) and the latter seems more likely to be town because I can make logical sense of his claimed action to fit with the gamestate. I guess the only question there would be: he wouldn't know that something like another faction would be created, so why didn't he use the shot earlier? Even then I feel the answer to that is a bit of a no brainer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9172 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8417, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8413, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8394, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8390, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8388, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8382, PeregrineV wrote:Like shooting fish in a barrel, right? 5 of the bolded players are scum out of 6....
SirCakez is conf town through things I cannot explain and I am town.

Not Chara/Yoshi/Almost 50 be scums
Sure- let's mark that.

SirCakez

03 Giovanni il Pellegrino*-weak cleared Narna
MathBlade

PeregrineV

11 Nahdia*-cleared as not killer
12 Accountant*
13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius*
17 BigYoshiFan

18 Narna- Kill checker
19 Almost50
21 Pine**

22 Creeps20-cleared as not-killer

So these are all just the remaining scum? I thought there were more clears.

Fixed. I am technically not clear but I am Town. SirCakez while clear to me is not clear to everyone else.
So, technically, I made the list of who I'm supposed to accept as scum.

You have made a list of......what exactly?
A list of pure concrete this is where scum could be lost.

I don't believe Yoshi FYI Andrius would have used it during the many times there were mislynches so we didn't end up in this spot.
Point of reference for you JaeReed
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9173 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then your only option is Not Chara.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9174 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Well, if Shadowrun Math was concerned with not being lynched and with being listened to, then huge red flags or being thrown considering how many times he's said "so we're not mislynching me" and by how often he posts to ensure he is being listened to.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”