WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 825, Titus wrote:
In post 824, Creature wrote:I would like someone easier to read. Nero doesn't look like one.
Kmd?
In post 827, Creature wrote:Yeah, includes Kmd4390, Leonshade, Ms Columbo, DodgeTheSaint/Banana Mint (though they're looking like scum) maybe Narna, McMenno or malpascp, or even penguinos.
Wtf? You're clearly not sorting for townies here if you list all of these people......
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:09 pm

In post 824, Creature wrote:I would like someone easier to read. Nero doesn't look like one.
Kmd?
In post 827, Creature wrote:Yeah, includes Kmd4390, Leonshade, Ms Columbo, DodgeTheSaint/Banana Mint (though they're looking like scum) maybe Narna, McMenno or malpascp, or even penguinos.
In post 828, Creature wrote:oh, and ThinkBig.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Kmd?
In post 831, Creature wrote:If not townread, at least read better without paranoia.
Are YOU town? This looks fishy AF creature
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Creature »

We'll eventually get a read on them, we don't need to draft them before sorting them.
Sigh
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Kmd?
In post 831, Creature wrote:If not townread, at least read better without paranoia.
In post 844, massive wrote:
In post 842, MariaR wrote:
In post 840, massive wrote:I have a pool I'm looking at. Nero and KMD are in that pool. And face it playa, y'all are stuck with this hot shot. HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!
Do you sr Creature or Iai
if so I suggest you help me with there lynching
What do you suggest if I don't?
Who do you SR?

We all have to remember that the GM could be scum too. I don't really SR Massive at all, but town needs to vet what he decides after the fact and go from there. If he ignores the obv town and picks up someone scummy, he needs to go.

@mod: if either brand's GM happened to get lynched, does a new GM replace them? Or does the brand lose the GM for good? What if scum NK'd a townie GM?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:18 pm

In post 847, MariaR wrote:
In post 845, Titus wrote:
In post 813, Titus wrote:
In post 801, MariaR wrote:Grey isn't obv town stop it Titus if were sending obv town over send zebrand
Why is Zefriend obvtown to you? His reads seem nowhere near in alignment with yours and you have had little to no interaction with him, plus he is part of the town block?
I like his content.
So what if he's part of this townblock that isn't real. y-you r-really should stop acting like it is b-before something bad happens to you T-Titus I don't w-want you g-getting hurt on me :(
What content do you like? He's one of the least active posters in this thread. I'm sure it won't be hard for you to pick a quote out of the...
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:18 pm

13 total posts he's contributed
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:19 pm

And my phone screwed up all these quotes. SMH
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:21 pm

Page is so ugly with all those unintended quotes not disappearing after the first post. This forum needs an iPhone app for QoL.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:42 pm

So Almost Chara is for sure town. Idk if there are protective type roles in this game, but I hope Raw uses it on Chara if there are. They'd be screwed with someone else as their GM (if gms even get replaced). Massive is a null read on our end. He's been saying a lot of 'I'll do what I want' kind of stuff. That's fine, except if he doesn't follow through with the most obvious 'town' moved and goes the scummy route, we need to be prepared to lynch him. Idk if that means we lose a GM for good or get a new one, but since GMs can be any alignment, I think it's even more important to hold him accountable. I don't like the 'my way or highway' attitude, because he isn't obv town like Chara is. If Chara is town and Massive scum, then Chara would be drafting townies and we'd get scum in smackdown. Any townies left here would definitely lose fairly quickly. I'm not saying massive is scum, but I'm saying that his leash should be very short. I haven't liked his content so far, and he hasn't posted a ton of it to be considered pro-town atm. I'm suspicious of him due to that.

All that being said, I'm going to try to clean up my mess above (thx phone) by making it more coherent.

MariaR: why do you TR Zief and what exact post or two do you like so much? You said you like his content, but 13 posts is basically no content at all. The mod has more posts than that. I hope you know what exact posts you like and can provide them, because this looks fake to me.

Creature: why did you list 75% of Raw when giving names, and then say 'not even TR, but less suspicious' as people you'd like to come over? Really? They can't all be town, so that statement seems scummy IMO. I don't like it. TR should come first before anything else, up to and including being easy to work with.

Titus: I TR you but I still don't like any of grey's content. I won't go into why his buddying can be either townie or scummy, but it's safe to say it's a 50-50 proposition for him when he does it. It's null. I'm more concerned with his content being a lot of shade throwing and not actually asking questions, making coherent statements of the game state, or trying to figure things out. He's coasting and it's apparent. I don't like it. Idk why you TR him so hard, but just be wary of it. Him being agreeable doesn't make him town. I'd say he's null.

Vifam: do you have any reads on anyone? You seem to act confused or lost half the time, but it feels fake. You're also coasting imo. What are your TR/SRs if any?

Massive: why haven't you actively tried scum hunting anyone all game? Being GM doesn't mean you're absolved from being a good townie. Whose your SRs if any? Why aren't you being more transparent with whom you will draft or protect or whatever? Notice how Chara is handling it in the other thread. You've done the opposite, which may just be personality, but I'd like to know your thoughts. You're also one of the lowest post counts in the game.

Thats all I can think of atm. Hope this is easier to read than the mess I made above :-/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Tywin: At some points, you just meet someone and they type the words that you want to say. It's not something easy to prove at all. I get that because you cannot hold that in your hands I offerred up Grey to go to the other side.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Creature »

To clarify, I'm saying players that imo are easy to read. It doesn't mean they'll always be town (though, you'll feel it's more easy to determine whether they're town or scum).
Sigh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 340, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 334, Titus wrote:
In post 333, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 312, Creature wrote:alban, IAI, Titus, Grey, Tywin, me
Why am I being grouped with alban and Titus?
Creature is trying to townblock the hood.
It's pretty weird that one of my scum reads is trying to form a town bloc with my top scum read despite not having any meaningful interactions between them.
In post 624, ɀefiend wrote:Too many posts to go into depth but I'll post my skim-thoughts.

@Creature, you can stop including me in the fake town bloc now.

@Tywin, I haven't forgotten about your question, it's just the pace of the game right now is piling more crap I have to sort through. That being said, you are asking everyone tons of questions but avoiding (?) taking a stance on anyone. Correct me if I missed your reads or just give your current reads please.

@Vifam, the actions of Grey might be NAI but I suspect his mannerisms and motive for using it to be scummy. I'll try to elaborate more tomorrow when I have more time to fully dive into the thread.

Titus is also starting to worry me. There are some logical holes in her exchange with Maria but I will have to revisit that later.
^
Plus his tone is so relaxed like he doesn't care what's happening
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:04 pm

So I just ISO'd Zief to get a better read on him, and surprisingly, I don't hate his content either. There isn't a hell of a lot of it, but he has clear stances and makes sense when giving the reasons for them. I TR Zief now. I don't agree with everything he says, but he has points that aren't bad when he says things. The three things I took from his reads are 'creature and grey are scum' and 'MariaR and Titus are town.' He also said Tywin (me) is asking a lot of questions but avoiding taking stances on anyone. I think that's the gist of it.

Zief: I didn't see a question there really, but I'll answer your 624 post since I see it now: That's only partially true, but it was at the time. I have to sort people before taking a stance. I see blocs of different players, but wasn't sure which was the better one. I dislike people in both actually. I don't tr grey the way Titus does, but i ignore his slot only due to TRing Titus. Grey shouldn't be given a pass though. He isn't confirmed just because Titus wants to pretend he is. Creature I don't think is scum right now, but I can see how you'd think he was. He's more slight-town to me. MariaR looks like scum IMO. Even you agreed she is all over the place. I just TR you after the ISO. Please contribute more. Vifam looks like scum IMO. Gamma looks like scum IMO. Kain and Pepto are null reads for being useless. If the previous three aren't scum (gamma/MariaR/Vifam) then Pepto/Kain certainly could be. There's no excuse to be this useless, but it is Christmas so I'll give them slack. Massive is null to me, but probably town. I don't have enough content from him to sort him though, so it's a gut read. Will definitely scrutinize his draft picks and go from there.

Am I missing anyone?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:08 pm

In post 885, Titus wrote:Tywin: At some points, you just meet someone and they type the words that you want to say. It's not something easy to prove at all. I get that because you cannot hold that in your hands I offerred up Grey to go to the other side.
I'm ignoring his slot atm due to you, so it's not a big deal. I just won't ignore him if we have mislynches and he's still there throwing shade and not sorting anyone or analyzing things aside from buddying you. Even if he is scum, he isn't the only one so I'm not worried about him yet.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:13 pm

I originally thought MariaR was scummy for TRing Zief when he's posted so little but now I'm not so sure. Idk with her.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:14 pm

What about Alban? I forgot he existed. He's also been useless. Need to ISO him
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Also forgot about IaI. Ugh. So many
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 890, Tywin Lannister wrote:I originally thought MariaR was scummy for TRing Zief when he's posted so little but now I'm not so sure. Idk with her.
Dw I'm town
so is zief and you
and titus??? maybe gamma
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

OH and Vifam
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Creature »

Alban seemed town early.

IAI's usually lurking but when he posts he does a lot.
Sigh
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

EW I JUST MADE A CREATURE POST
EW EW EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

I keep forgetting Alban and Pep are in this game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:23 pm

Just iso'd IaI and realized why I forgot about him. He's said nothing useful all game long. He's done nothing period until Gamma put him in a submission. Then he used his powers to do it back to Gamma.

This guy isn't town. If he is, he's been playing useless on purpose. It's not KainTepes useless (that's the far extreme), but it's bad. There's very little content in his entire ISO. He doesn't post coherent reads or thoughts on anyone all game except for calling Zief town. He doesn't sort anyone all game, doesn't ask any questions related to others being scum, and he uses his power on Gamma in an OMGUS manner. Why haven't we noticed this previously?

Alban is next.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:24 pm

In post 894, MariaR wrote:OH and Vifam
Why is Vifam town?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”