Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1673, Aj The Epic wrote:This was weird, because it came AFTER fitz was lynched, but before the flip. This is basically targeting out Twoface, who did get a serious case of cold feet vs Fitz but did argue it the majority of the way into existence to begin with. Ari really hadn't been this loose since far earlier in the game, too, and was late to the Fitz wagon. But ODDLY ENOUGH he's got this assuredness that fitz is scum now, after saying he can't remember why fitz was scum earlier.
And, surprise surprise, AJ is ignoring context to push a bullshit narrative.

TwoFace posted that case as a reason for Mathblade to be scum.
Aristophanes countered by posting his case back at him (and putting the conclusion as he was scum). The ":o" should have tipped you off that it wasn't a completely serious case. It's also interesting that you ignore Aristophanes showing doubt about Fitz flipping scum around this point, which also would have been a decent tip off that the post you're referring to wasn't completely serious.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1837, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you thought he was town, why didn't you state specifically why and try to drill that into those who were pushing him consistently?
Not everyone has the same play style.
Some players are aggressive. Other players aren't aggressive. Aristophanes typically isn't aggressive.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1828, Lil Uzi Vert wrote::P
In post 1826, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1825, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I told you is the same as I told y'all or everyone. Okay :lol:
I mean, it is...
That's like saying tweeting my political opinions to my followers on Twitter is the same as telling you my political opnions in real life.
You is an acceptable alternative for "y'all" for areas not in the Regional South. Alternatives are "you guys and you people" which are awkward/too informal for many situations; I have no idea how denying grammar rules became a part of your case on Aristo but it's certainly a first for me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1800, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vedith was exactly like TF was with Creeps when it came to Hiraki, just went about it the wrong way as he was unable to explain the town read he had on him due to the fact that he could potential violate site rules. It doesn't make sense for scum Vedith to defend a townie this hard considering the game state and how much attention not explaining the read could've gotten him. We have had two confirmed masons since Day 1. I see scum more likely to try to buddy one of us than opposed to Hiraki who doesn't strike me as a guy who would be easy to manipulate.
Vedith's defense of Hiraki was "he's town! why? ongoing games!". There is a town narrative for being unable to explain his town read on Hiraki, but it's not like he couldn't have attempted to defend him for other reasons, meaning that he could have possibly been scum defending Hiraki and hiding behind "ongoing games" so he didn't have to worry about derailing the wagon.

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:14 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

In post 1865, Nachomamma8 wrote:i certainly didn't.
i didn't have inside information.
does that mean that you think that i might be scummy again?
You had inside info with your mason claim.
That's inside info
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Joshz »

how is it inside info if he pub claimed ?????
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:18 am

Like If I had a sr on fliz me as a VT sees a Jailkeeper claim I would've unvoted and been like "okay wait a second"

This could just be because the site I come from this normally happens a lot but the fact people keep going ALL STEAM AHEAD makes me think it's scum bus who know it's not true or you're a pr who thinks the jailkeepr claim doesn't fit

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:19 am

In post 1880, Joshz wrote:how is it inside info if he pub claimed ?????
Inside info is info you know that others don't as in if you're a power role that's info you know.
I forgot the masons claimed at that point so that kinda weakens my reason cause I understand how people can be like "masons and jailkeeper?"
The bodyguards should've (and I hope they did) go right for fliz's head when he claimed

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:21 am

Okay so a better example is

Say you're a bodyguard claim and the person near L-1 claims doctor that'd prob make you raise eyebrows cause there another protective right? As in want to vote them

Now if a VT sees a doctor claim they'll prob (at least most) back off at least a little bit cause it's a fucking doctor claim

see what I'm saying?

MariaR is me
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

This game. In a hydra, 5 posts.

This game. 50 posts.

This game. 35 posts.

To Josh's point, I realize that Aristophanes hasn't done a ton a ton this game but this would be the game where Aristo somehow cracked his lurky scum meta in a huge way (his posts here also look nothing like his posts in other games).

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:23 am

Btw I don't think Masons should out reasons why they tr someone unless said person is getting votes/someone getting lynched like nac just did with ari because others can simply sheep said reasons for there tr from a mason
I assume masons have a pt and putting there reasons there would be good so when 1 dies you can basically say "my partner thought ___ was town because of ____"

MariaR is me
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1883, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Okay so a better example is

Say you're a bodyguard claim and the person near L-1 claims doctor that'd prob make you raise eyebrows cause there another protective right? As in want to vote them

Now if a VT sees a doctor claim they'll prob (at least most) back off at least a little bit cause it's a fucking doctor claim

see what I'm saying?
Sure, usually. With two claimed masons, JK claim doesn't mesh quite so well.

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:32 am

In post 1886, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1883, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Okay so a better example is

see what I'm saying?
Sure, usually. With two claimed masons, JK claim doesn't mesh quite so well.
yeah that kinda makes my point semi moot.

MariaR is me
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 1885, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Btw I don't think Masons should out reasons why they tr someone unless said person is getting votes/someone getting lynched like nac just did with ari because others can simply sheep said reasons for there tr from a mason
I assume masons have a pt and putting there reasons there would be good so when 1 dies you can basically say "my partner thought ___ was town because of ____"
the issue with this is the masons have had vastly different reads pretty much all game
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:41 am

In post 1888, Joshz wrote:
In post 1885, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Btw I don't think Masons should out reasons why they tr someone unless said person is getting votes/someone getting lynched like nac just did with ari because others can simply sheep said reasons for there tr from a mason
the issue with this is the masons have had vastly different reads pretty much all game
Yeah but it's not like the masons are gonna hide their partners reads right?

MariaR is me
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The bigger issue is that just because either of us say something doesn't mean it should instantly be sheeped.

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:51 am

No I agree I think you're not getting what I'm saying or trying to say

I'm saying that the reasons shouldn't be outted so others can use those reasons themselves for there own tr

MariaR is me
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1891, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:No I agree I think you're not getting what I'm saying or trying to say

I'm saying that the reasons shouldn't be outted so others can use those reasons themselves for there own tr
Which doesn't make any sense to me.
You seem to be arguing that no one should give reasons for townreads so that people can townread people for their own reasons.

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:00 am

In post 1892, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1891, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:No I agree I think you're not getting what I'm saying or trying to say

Which doesn't make any sense to me.
You seem to be arguing that no one should give reasons for townreads so that people can townread people for their own reasons.
For the masons yes I think they should keep quiet and just say who they tr and give reasons in a PT
I think it'd be easier to tell if reads are more genuine or not them simply just stating "I agree" or "I think this is right"

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:02 am

What's hard to understand? o-o

MariaR is me
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1894, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:What's hard to understand? o-o
Why does Masons giving reads weaken towns reads as a whole?

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1873, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1673, Aj The Epic wrote:The concerning part that remains is that "Nothing town" doesn't mean "scum" and as short as that bridge is between the two, Ari does nothing to build it. There's no conviction to this wagon that is now entering a range that was about to guarantee creeps' lynch.

And really, looking back we can almost assume that Creep's wagon was a COUNTERWAGON to Fitz, a scum lynch. The one who perpetuates the force of this counterwagon is actually Ari, who basically swung the top two wagons by switching from a scum read to a Gamma-admitted (and not Ari-argued) PL.
"Nothing town" can mean scum or else the PoE line of play wouldn't exist at all.
Creeps wasn't a counter wagon to Fitz; Fitz was a counter wagon to Creeps. The reason why I'm pointing this out is because the Fitz wagon was dead in the water when the Creeps wagon started; it wasn't until I started pushing Fitz and getting support on Fitz that he became a legitimate wagon again.

I don't like you trying to build the narrative that Ari swung Creeps to save Fitz when that's nowhere near what actually happened.
I'm not saying he swung his vote to 'save fitz', nor did I suggest that. My suggestion was that he went from a vote he called scum to a vote he wasn't sure of/didn't have conviction written to yet that had the same amount of 'pressure' with his vote. And he also didn't do the groundwork to say "This is scum, not just anti-town". I don't like the idea of lynching someone for anti-town play unless that's literally the only scummy play that exists, so being content with not explaining how it was scum for me isn't enough
In post 1875, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1673, Aj The Epic wrote:This was weird, because it came AFTER fitz was lynched, but before the flip. This is basically targeting out Twoface, who did get a serious case of cold feet vs Fitz but did argue it the majority of the way into existence to begin with. Ari really hadn't been this loose since far earlier in the game, too, and was late to the Fitz wagon. But ODDLY ENOUGH he's got this assuredness that fitz is scum now, after saying he can't remember why fitz was scum earlier.
And, surprise surprise, AJ is ignoring context to push a bullshit narrative.

TwoFace posted that case as a reason for Mathblade to be scum.
Aristophanes countered by posting his case back at him (and putting the conclusion as he was scum). The ":o" should have tipped you off that it wasn't a completely serious case. It's also interesting that you ignore Aristophanes showing doubt about Fitz flipping scum around this point, which also would have been a decent tip off that the post you're referring to wasn't completely serious.
"Bullshit narrative" where Ari suddenly goes from uptight and having his own scumteam to convinced Fitz is scum and loose about the lynch? He more or less (actually, he DOES) compromise on a Fitz lynch because a 'no lynch would be bad', and keeps his scumteam as Gamma/Creeps/TwoFace. So no, the conclusion wasn't drawn that TwoFace was scum from that, Ari already believed that. What I'm looking at is before/after hammer vote and I DID notice the difference there. That's why it pinged me in the first place.

Would you call Ari town and make this case if you didn't know his meta.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:17 am

In post 1895, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1894, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:What's hard to understand? o-o
Why does Masons giving reads weaken towns reads as a whole?
It doesn't it just makes non masons giving reads easier to tell if there fake or real I don't see a downside to masons keeping their reasons for themselves when they can give all the reads in the world in the mason thread

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:22 am

Like am I stupid cause this seems pretty good to me

MariaR is me
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

People piggyback masons harder and can more easily justify their reads. I would like Nacho to do so at the end of the day around the hammer but it's understandable why he wouldn't earlier.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”