Asphodel
Goon
Asphodel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Asphodel »

Here you go, Gin.

1. https://last-life.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 20#p306538: I'm Nighthawk (as in all games on this site). Mafia partners are Fiver/Damo, Kyoni/Gzgregory, Slike, and Jester (traitor). I voted for Jester once. That was because he was confirmed scum. Even then I did try to keep him alive a little bit longer by asking to have him killed by game mechanics. Also Jester was a traitor rather than one of the proper mafia team.

2. https://last-life.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 20#p286835 Mafia partners are Not Spy and Pyro Guy. Both were killed, I don't remember how. Never voted for either.

3. https://last-life.net/forums/viewtopic. ... &start=160 Partners: Pyro Guy and Boo Guy, never voted for either. Boo Guy was vigi'd N1

4. https://last-life.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 40#p239304 Partners: Golden Silver and Joey, never voted for either. Unfortunately this was the game before we started making people put their votes in red, so it's hard to tell when I actually voted with the default forum skin. I voted Sage of the Forest in my 7th post, Becky in the 3rd one from the bottom on the first page, Toby in the one immediately following it. And then AddThreeAndFive at some point after that.

5. https://last-life.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 40#p235792 Partners: Mashi and Super Goomba. No votes on the first page. Then AddThreeAndFive in my 4th post on pg 2, Becky 3 posts after that, Sage 4 posts after that, AddThreeAndFive 2 posts after that, BammerSteel 2 posts after that.

6. https://last-life.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 80#p232344Partners: Mr. E and Someone/Anyone. Bottom first page, voted for Liggy. Black Ghost 3 posts after that. 10 posts later, I vote for Mr. E. (this is the case where he made an implausible claim). 6 posts later, Mashi. Somewhere later, Doom.

7. https://last-life.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 80#p145283Partners: Super Goomba and Tutan. Sixth from the top on page 2, voted Black Ghost but expressed support for a Someone/Anyone lynch. 6 posts later I ask that the communal vigi power be used on Black Ghost. Third from the bottom on page 2, voted Mashi (Vera). Last post, voted BluEngie.

8. https://last-life.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 40#p136461Partners: Dark Koopa and BluEngie. Game aborted after a kind of weird scumslip. Still didn't vote for either of them before that happened.

9. https://last-life.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1934 I had no partners.

Those are all the games I rolled mafia on that forum. I also played fewer games of mafia on another forum with a lot of the same player base and rules. I'm not going to get the games from that forum because this is more than enough.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Asphodel, I really like that post about all alone, at work but I'm excited for today
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1069, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1068, Human Sequencer wrote:If the answer is yes we have three confirmed townies on day 1 (four if you count me for outting it).
Not answering will be taken as a no.
OUTING THAT IS NOT TOWNY YOU IDIOT
Scum Gamma -- The Cop already claimed.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1078, krylea wrote:
In post 1062, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1058, krylea wrote:
In post 1056, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1055, krylea wrote:Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
Threat instead of actually addressing my post.
I'm not addressing your post because it's dumb. I'm not going to get sidetracked into defending every post I've ever made against you flailing trying not to get lynched.
No, you can't defend yourself because I'm fucking right and you know it.

I'm not getting lynched today, Brony boy can take his bullshit and eat it in the corner.
Buddy, like half your case on me is from the first post I made off brief impressions when I was halfway through the thread. This is pure bluster.

In post 1075, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1064, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I personally have an issue since we have BOTH Ascetics and Millers.
Also, RD should not have claimed FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS Ascetics should not.
I don't for a second believe the Miller claim and Brony needs to die by MyLo -1.
I believe RD's claim waaaay more than I believe yours. The only reason I ever wanted to leave you alive is because we could test your claim later. Now we don't even need to do that.

VOTE: Grey

We're coming back to Ircher later though, you bet your ass on that. And HS, I still want to hear from you why you think Ircher is town.
Gamma's scummate confirmed it seems.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1080, -Grey- wrote:Ascetic(s) + Miller vs
x-shot
cop?

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO
Me neither.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1086, Human Sequencer wrote:Grey didn't switch anything up. Grey posted that he -was- leaving something out. His story is consistent start to finish.
This.

All Alone and Human Sequencer are the voices of reason this game.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1091, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do people think onle ONE ascetic can exist? I'm p sure there's more.
Cuz I highly dpubt it.

This setup makes zero sense from my standpoint -- the cop feels utterly useless.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1105, Rainbowdash wrote:
krylea wrote:
In post 1086, Human Sequencer wrote:Grey didn't switch anything up. Grey posted that he -was- leaving something out. His story is consistent start to finish.
No it isn't. Grey clearly implied that the missing piece of his role had some natural connection with another player - he specifically mentioned a counterpart. X-shot does not have a natural connection with another player, unless he is
still leaving things out
*ding ding ding*

What is the counterpart to a cop? Miller.
What is the counterpart to a X-Shot Cop? Still Miller.

Two X-Shot Cops is going to be a massively townsided setup because you get two N1 investigations. You can have a backup/deputy but why would he think im trying to counter with that?

Grey probably has me pegged as miller and is getting bailed out by HS here.
No, two X-Shot Cops is prob. a scum-sided setup in a mini depending on what X is.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1146, All Alone wrote:VOTE: Rainbowdash

Not buying the miller claim. Two negative-utility roles is unheard of in a mini normal, and I'm pretty sure RBD has been around long enough to know that. I think if she was really a miller, she'd have shown a
lot
more reservation about Gamma's ascetic enabler claim than she has.
This too.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1149, Rainbowdash wrote:I want each player voting me to state that no matter WHAT Grey claims D2 you lynch him. If he claims a guilty. You lynch him. If he claims and inno. You lynch him. If he claims he got Ascetic. You lynch him.
No. No. No.

If there is no kill D2 we DONT lynch Grey.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1158, Naomi-Tan wrote:No cop is kinda a safe red claim.
You're fucking scum or stupid.

You can't believe Rainbow'm Miller claim AND ALSO believe that I wouldn't be counterclaimed.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1173, Human Sequencer wrote:The situation between Grey and Rainbowdash will not resolve itself. Everybody not on one of those wagons is either on a vanity wagon or not explaining why they read them both as town well enough. One of them must go today and I believe it must be Rainbowdash.
#goodposting
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1161, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1159, Alisae wrote:
In post 1158, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1095, Alisae wrote:Yeaaaah. I dunno who the fuck I want to lynch now.
All I know is that it's not Human Sequencer, it's not Naomi, and it certainly ain't Gamma.

I don't like this pony tho.
I feel like the only alignment to try to not believe the cop claim is scum.
VOTE: RainbowDash
No cop is kinda a safe red claim. You already know who Green are and can then start confirming people who are middle teir before shooting them off the next night or confirming a Pr as they get killed. Given you know who red and green are and where reds NK goes you could easily do stuff like this;

Fake Cop Target Gamma. (with either roleblock or Rolecop)
Killer Target Gamma.

Suddenly you have a watcher/tracker confirming You targeted the killed. With someone else. You say you copped them to confirm their role and the other person flips red. Suddenly you've outted a tracker/watcher PR and Confirmed your Fake PR to the rest of town. Given that you can then easily start offing people. starting with the investigative role that confirmed you and moving on to the rest of town. For bonus points have your remaining red buddy claim nurse and no kill one night (prob the first night) and when mass roleclaim comes you have a confirmed Doc and Cop on reds team. Its classic XD

But yeah Cop super safe as long as there isn't a second cop in the game Your pretty much safe.
I'm not thinking that because of what he said about cops. I'm thinking it because of what he said about Asectics.
TBH I've sorta given up trying to meta out this game balance. Its all janky IMO
It will make more sense in due time I do believe.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1173, Human Sequencer wrote:The situation between Grey and Rainbowdash will not resolve itself. Everybody not on one of those wagons is either on a vanity wagon or not explaining why they read them both as town well enough. One of them must go today and I believe it must be Rainbowdash.
As scummy as Rainbow's claim seems to be, I'm really having doubts there.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1174, Asphodel wrote:
In post 874, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 46, Asphodel wrote: Self-meta-ing a little bit from my games on the other site,
I very rarely, if ever try to push for my partners to be lynched as scum.
That's for a few reasons. It was a pretty tight-knit group over there, and there was no cardflip in many of the games. Like, over a span of 20 or so scum games, I remember the single time I voted for a scum partner, and even that doesn't really count because my partner made a really terrible counterclaim. That's not to say I never scumread my partners, I just avoided seriously putting my vote on them because 48 hours is not a very long time.
A red flip will be V interesting. I'm confused as to why, as town, you'd be saying that or really anything regarding how you play as red?
I like the conclusion that because there is no day chat, this is his form of telling his partners he won't be pushing them if they get sus.
Was hoping to get towncred upon the first scum cardflip if it was a lynch I pushed hard for. Thought it was a reasonable thing to do given Naomi's similar post at the start of the game, and this wasn't something I wanted to try to have to argue after the fact. Honestly I'm not sure I could bus a partner. Luckily I drew a town role so it's not something I'd have to worry about.
In post 875, All Alone wrote:
In post 850, Asphodel wrote:So I've still got a vote on Ircher.
I don't like this. In my experience scum are more likely to just "suddenly remember" who they're voting than town. Outside of RVS, it's very unlikely that a townie forgets who they're voting for in the first place.
In post 850, Asphodel wrote:I do think there have been a lot of things he's done that look pretty scummy, but my suspicion of him has been mitigated by
In post 676, Ircher wrote:Also:

Ascetic should claim now. Failure to do so is an auto-lynch in the future should you be proven to be an ascetic.
which I feel is a risky post coming from scum.
What even is this. Ircher's post here isn't really risky, it's just standard play when town wants a claim. I really can't see a townie who was genuinely skeptical of Ircher dropping that skepticism because of this post.
In post 850, Asphodel wrote:So I'll vote VOTE: Flubbernugget who I've actually liked more the more I've seen from him, but whose original vote on the me wagon along with his strange intro make me suspicious.
I don't like this either. I don't see a town motive for voting someone, and then immediately following it up with a punch-pull like that. When townies vote, regardless of whether it's for lynching, pressure, information, or even just spite, they usually want that vote to have the maximum possible effect. The immediate punch-pull comes off like Asphodel isn't motivated by any of those things. Scums are mush more happy to avoid getting into a fight, and I think that's exactly why Asphodel worded his Flubber vote this way.

I'll gladly lynch either Alisae or Asphodel today, they both read very scummy to me.
I wasn't suddenly remembering that I had a vote on Ircher--I was planning on shifting my vote to Naomi anyways. When that suspicion unraveled, I had the option to change my vote or to not change my vote. My vote on Ircher wasn't doing much anymore so I decided to change it.

I think asking for ascetic claims is a bold move if Ircher's scum. Rolefishing is a pretty common thing that scum get rung up for. He's also forcing himself and maybe potential scum partners to stake a claim on whether or not they're ascetic, which is risky because if he's scum he probably doesn't know what town roles are out there. Like what if the only ascetics are scum?

The town motive for voting someone and immediately reducing its effect is to be honest. Last night I put a lot of work into the Naomi case, only to have it unravel. Flubbernugget was a residual suspicion I'd had from earlier stuff, and I didn't see anything recent that was particularly suspicious. It was a case that I'd already laid out earlier. Leaving my vote on Ircher wasn't doing much good, and my suspicion on him had (at the time) been fading. So I thought maybe shifting my vote could get me some more posts from Flubbernugget, who's been fairly quiet this game.
In post 913, Ircher wrote:Why?

We need to agree on a lynch (besides certain people ofc), and do it without letting them claim. There has been enough claims today.
This is bad play from scum or town. Town should want that info either way. Scum or town should not want to advocate for anti-town positions openly.
In post 924, Ircher wrote:Okay.

Some things to consider:

1) Why am I acting blatantly anti-town considering I had a decent amount of trust up until this point?
2) Why would I be flashing a neon sign saying "Lynch Me" if I was scum?
Why would you do these things as town?

Going to sort out the RD-Grey thing in the upcoming readslist.
Gambiting and other reasons.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1179, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1025, Ircher wrote:To be honest, 455 reads as confirmation bias.
I don't think you know what confirmation bias is. When you catch somebody making a mistake and they don't admit they made one, that changes it from a mistake to a lie. Refusing to admit the mistake and apologize is scum motivated, not town motivated.
I believe I meant your post not the post you quoted or whatever.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1185, TwoFace wrote:Ircher. Are you a havingfitz alt?
Not an alt. Alts arent allowed as newbies in the newbie queue.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1203, Ircher wrote: Rainbow's scummate confirmed it seems.
Fixed.

Rainbow is today's lynch. That Miller claim is fake as all hell and her push on me after my claim is a scum claim.
---
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:54 am

Post by krylea »

Buddy, even if for some utterly bizarre reason we don't lynch either Grey or RD today there is a 0% chance we are lynching Gamma.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1187, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So here is where I'm perplexed.

RainbowDash, under no pressure, no one voting her, declares that she
knows
Grey is hiding about something that literally no other player thought of. We then go on to her revealing she's Miller. Now, as RD!town, I can see the play being that she thinks she caught scum fakeclaiming. As RD!scum, I see no real reason as to why RD would feel the need to go under an assumption that Grey would be more than a general cop and hope she got it completely right with a miller on the off chance that it get's Grey Mislynched;
Not forgetting to take into consideration that as RD!scum, she could have simply kept her mouth shut about it and killed him that night instead of setting up this 1v1 where either X or Y is apparently scum.

So logically, I'm reading RD!town because I don't see the motivation to do all this as scum.

As for Grey, ya'll know my opinion that I don't fuck with a cop claim early on and won't lynch till D2 or so on. The vibe I'm picking up from him being readily knowledgeable about the specifications of his roles makes my gut tell me he's town. Also the sort of general cockiness showed early on feels like a new player with a sense of bravado because he got a PR role and he knows he's special.

I shit you not I'm thinking this whole thing could be a TvT

and with Asphodel telling me him lynching a scum would push for town cred, essentially being a trust tell, I don't buy it for shit and I'm willing to spend today focusing much more on him than on the cop/miller situation.
I think Krylae is the right lynch and we all hypoclaim who'd we cop before going into the night.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:56 am

Post by krylea »

But like, why are there all these votes on people who aren't Grey or RD? It's pretty clear that's where we are lynching right now, unless someone makes a really, REALLY good case for that being TvT somehow
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

Rainbow/krylea/Naomi

Game solved. Next!
---
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Ircher »

I think it could be TvT with 2 unclaimed town prs.
VOTE: Krylea

Left.

@Grey -- I'd rather lynch Krylea first
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1222, Ircher wrote:I think it could be TvT with 2 unclaimed town prs.
VOTE: Krylea

Left.

@Grey -- I'd rather lynch Krylea first
Not happening. One of Rd or me goes first.

Town doesn't advocate for a claimed cop's lynch on day one.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1223, -Grey- wrote:
Town doesn't advocate for a claimed cop's lynch on day one.
How many times do I have to say this before it registers??
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”