TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

I almost want to say Ircher supersaturates my scumdar to the point where he does a full circle around the meter and is back to being townie.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1045, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:*GROAN*

Thanks for the abstract, now give me the facts
In post 679, krylea wrote:Grey seems v scummy to me too - lots of bickering, controlling the tone of the town but not actually giving very much information or analysis. Very combative, but not in a way that actually leads to information for town. This might just be a playstyle thing though? I'd have to read his meta and I don't want to do that right now.
Look at this scumread.

LOOK AT IT!

Bickering - NAI
Controlling the tone of the town - vague accusation that doesn't actually say anything
Not giving much information or analysis - anti-town, not scummy
Combative - NAI

She admits her read on me may be playstyle but has zero intention to do the legwork to see whether I play this way and whether it's alignment indicative, but she's thrilled to string me up for it regardless.
In post 679, krylea wrote:I like HS, I like AA and I like Alisae. The latter two mostly because of the Asphodel wagon.
Why? What about that one wagon makes them town? How could they not do it as scum?

Fucking weak.
In post 679, krylea wrote:I can't fucking stand TF, but I don't think it's alignment indicative. I think he's just an asshole.
Blah blah blah. For bitching about someone not leading to information for town, you're saying a whole lot of nothing about 2F, hypocrite.
In post 751, krylea wrote:
In post 748, -Grey- wrote:Since Gamma claimed Ascetic Enabler, any "no results" results should be insta-lynched because the ascetic(s) is/are scum hiding behind the role.

I'm happy returning to my previous vote.

VOTE: Naomi
I don't like this. There are tons of other roles that could lead to no-results. This could just give scum easy mislynches. This + your "scumslip" thing earlier really make it seem like you are out for excuses to push lynches.

At this point I think I am convinced enough to drop the Asphodel thing for the moment - though I'd like to revisit it later.

VOTE: Grey
Bullshit vote. She sees me as an easy target and abandons her Asphodel push while keeping her options open should she have to walk back her read on me later.
In post 848, krylea wrote:
In post 817, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't believe the claim for a second. Even then, optimal play IMO is to lynch me, and let the town PRs do their work tonight.
Orrrrrr, instead of lynching town, we could lynch scum instead, how bout that?

I am not happy with the situation vis a vis grey and am not sure I buy the claim, but I'll UNVOTE: for now.

Probably going to go back to Asphodel wagon, but it's getting a bit too much traction too fast this time and I want to look at who is hopping back on it.
Why should town care about the speed of votes on a renewed wagon that was temporarily stalled in favor of another one? It doesn't make the wagon any worse simply because players are returning to it.

She was paranoid about how hopping over would look and wanted to appear townie.

On top of that, her ISO is just filled with shade casting and coasting.

VOTE: krylea
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1051, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I almost want to say Ircher supersaturates my scumdar to the point where he does a full circle around the meter and is back to being townie.
Err...you were scumreading Ircher hard last time you posted. What changed? Because the only thing I see that changed is a newer wagon that popped up.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1051, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I almost want to say Ircher supersaturates my scumdar to the point where he does a full circle around the meter and is back to being townie.
No, don't fall into this trap.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by krylea »

Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1055, krylea wrote:Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
Threat instead of actually addressing my post.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

krylea isn't actually attempting to game solve.

Read her fucking ISO.
---
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by krylea »

In post 1056, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1055, krylea wrote:Yeah. Ircher is still scum, and we're still lynching him. But this shit with Grey comes first.
I'm not addressing your post because it's dumb. I'm not going to get sidetracked into defending every post I've ever made against you flailing trying not to get lynched.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1049, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Rainbow: if you believe me about my claim Ircher should be scummy to you.
As odd as it may seem given what I am currently pushing, I tend to pride myself more on town read than on scum reads. If you have ever seen me play I will absolutely defend somepony I think is town to no end when I read them as town, even if that's not a popular read I am usually able to get them off the block. I was reading Ircher as one of my strongest town reads for quite a while, so this sudden descent of him is giving me fits since I don't know if he actually is just confused about what is going on or had happened to luck into hitting a few of my town tells in the early game.

Really im not sure if he just doesn't understand that the only way I really think you are scum is if you are ungodly creative with that role claim/are true claiming as scum and ascetic is scum or there is none. Its hard to sometimes judge since your role really is that rare.... in easily over 100 games here this is maybe the third time I have seen this role pop up.

Removed from your claim, you would be more of a null read to me, but that claim I don't see being fabricated, and if you had the guts to claim that as scum more power to you. That's really the only reason I have you as solid town here.

Either way, my vote is VERY firmly planted. I don't see Grey as town. As said already, I see him as more likely VT who tired to get cute than cop here.

@Ircher - Explain the scum motivation for Gamma to claim what he did for me.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

The pessimist in me tells me that D1 is always a mislynch on a bad townie because they're easy targets.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If you see him as VT, don't vote for him (unless that's not what you believe).
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1058, krylea wrote:
In post 1056, -Grey- wrote:
I'm not addressing your post because it's dumb. I'm not going to get sidetracked into defending every post I've ever made against you flailing trying not to get lynched.
No, you can't defend yourself because I'm fucking right and you know it.

I'm not getting lynched today, Brony boy can take his bullshit and eat it in the corner.
---
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

Ircher is town. Don't run up Ircher. Don't wagon Ircher. Ircher is town.
I'm also willing to believe that Gamma and Grey are town, if the answer to this is yes:
Grey, are you an ascetic cop? I have reason to believe you have motivation for not mentioning it earlier.
Edit: I realize RainbowDash may be on the same trail with
Edit2: ok maybe not
Grey, my question stands.

I'm glad Alisae swapped her avatar back.

Gin is town on reread and for post . I doubt scumGin would care enough to pay attention to anybody's posting patterns, where as a good little townie is very interested in when and where he gets information from.
nah
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, I personally have an issue since we have BOTH Ascetics and Millers.
Also, RD should not have claimed FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS Ascetics should not.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1063, Human Sequencer wrote:Ircher is town. Don't run up Ircher. Don't wagon Ircher. Ircher is town.
I'm also willing to believe that Gamma and Grey are town, if the answer to this is yes:
Grey, are you an ascetic cop? I have reason to believe you have motivation for not mentioning it earlier.

Gin is town on reread and for post . I doubt scumGin would care enough to pay attention to anybody's posting patterns, where as a good little townie is very interested in when and where he gets information from.
GREY DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTION
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

HS just became EXTREMELY scummy for trying to fish.
<Embrace The Void>

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1059, Rainbowdash wrote:
I don't see Grey as town
. As said already,
I see him as more likely VT
who tired to get cute than cop here.
Make up your mind dude.
---
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:11 pm

If the answer is yes we have three confirmed townies on day 1 (four if you count me for outting it).
Not answering will be taken as a no.
nah
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1068, Human Sequencer wrote:If the answer is yes we have three confirmed townies on day 1 (four if you count me for outting it).
Not answering will be taken as a no.
OUTING THAT IS NOT TOWNY YOU IDIOT
<Embrace The Void>

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1065, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1063, Human Sequencer wrote:Ircher is town. Don't run up Ircher. Don't wagon Ircher. Ircher is town.

GREY DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTION
I AM NOT ASCETIC
---
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

fuggggggggg
nah
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1061, Gamma Emerald wrote:If you see him as VT, don't vote for him (unless that's not what you believe).
I don't think he is. I would say it something like 60% scum, 30% VT, 10% cop. More likely VT than cop, but more likely scum than anything else.

Again note how he basically ignores anything that is pushed against him. That is not what town does, that is scum who is afraid of town and wants it to just go away so hopes the speed of the game does that for him.
Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, RD should not have claimed FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS Ascetics should not.
I claimed so we could lynch Grey. If me revealing myself does that, we have created a situation where scum has to choose to kill the miller and ignore the other PRs, or leave other PRs alive to kill me. Either town gets further in the game or I eat a kill and help the rest of the town.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by krylea »

Why is Ircher town? I see absolutely no reason to think Ircher is town whatsoever.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

THANK GOD
I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE A DIVE
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”