WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 598, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 585, Vifam wrote:I still don't like Titus, earlier when she said I attacked Grey and I asked her where she provided a few quotes where I never attacked/discredited Grey at all

Huge misrep on her part, than she goes on to have an argument with Maria about whatever, but it feels as if she tried to paint it as if I had a scumread on Grey and that's weird
It honestly felt like you were attacking him from what I remember. Idk what the exact quote was, but it sure gave that impression in my mind. Feels like you're arguing semantics. Why does it even matter if you're attacking grey or not? If you SR him, then why wouldn't you? If you TR him, then why? You can't use the same reasoning that Titus does, so you must have a reason to TR his slot?
He was voting Grey for awhile if I am not mistaken.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. Mistaken there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 596, Gamma Emerald wrote:quote it I don't see it
Don't see what? Where MariaR listed 3 scum? Last sentence gives 3 lynch targets. Kinda the same thing. It's not 4 and it's not 2, and those three names are all TRs for each other. Does this not look like a team vs team fight? You/MariaR/Vifam TR each other (and broke each other's submissions), while Titus/grey/Creature TR each other and want to form a Town Bloc. Kinda obvious IMO.
In post 472, MariaR wrote:The only thing pissing me off is people hold me to a higher standard because I'm "really good at scum" "don't tr Maria cause shes good as scum" wtf is that bs

Creature if you think anything I've done this game is scummy you're out of your mind
your reads don't feel genuine at all and you are pushing on lynch bait after lynch bait target

Let's lynch in Titus/Creature/Grey ty
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:40 am

In post 599, Titus wrote:
In post 594, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 591, Titus wrote:Are you caught up Tywin?
Yes
Why are you concerned with Grey buddying me?
Can't comment. Ongoing game. But reasons
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Creature »

I think MariaR is scumreading me because I always scumread her. Though, I actually have a reason to always scumread her while she doesn't.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Creature »

Also, when I said Gamma - Maria - Pepto team, I wasn't taking their association, just that they seemed most likely scum.
Sigh
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 585, Vifam wrote:I still don't like Titus, earlier when she said I attacked Grey and I asked her where she provided a few quotes where I never attacked/discredited Grey at all

Huge misrep on her part, than she goes on to have an argument with Maria about whatever, but it feels as if she tried to paint it as if I had a scumread on Grey and that's weird
It honestly felt like you were attacking him from what I remember. Idk what the exact quote was, but it sure gave that impression in my mind. Feels like you're arguing semantics. Why does it even matter if you're attacking grey or not? If you SR him, then why wouldn't you? If you TR him, then why? You can't use the same reasoning that Titus does, so you must have a reason to TR his slot?
That's weird if you did because I've never given my thoughts on Grey's alignment

I just think it's misrepping what I've said about my scumread on Titus
ok
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 602, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Don't see what? Where MariaR listed 3 scum? Last sentence gives 3 lynch targets. Kinda the same thing. It's not 4 and it's not 2, and those three names are all TRs for each other. Does this not look like a team vs team fight? You/MariaR/Vifam TR each other (and broke each other's submissions), while Titus/grey/Creature TR each other and want to form a Town Bloc. Kinda obvious IMO.
In post 472, MariaR wrote:The only thing pissing me off is people hold me to a higher standard because I'm "really good at scum" "don't tr Maria cause shes good as scum" wtf is that bs

Creature if you think anything I've done this game is scummy you're out of your mind
your reads don't feel genuine at all and you are pushing on lynch bait after lynch bait target

I concur with is. I would just say it's Creature's townblock as a whole versus MariaR and Vifam who are scum. MariaR really started acting up at that point and the random comments on scumreading Pepto and Gamma seem out of left field.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Titus »

I am nullish on Gamma for the record. Gamma doesn't seem to be trying to prove Maria as town but hasn't done much in thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 602, Tywin Lannister wrote:

That's a lynchpool, not a team guess
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 603, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Yes
Well, we'll agree to disagree for now, with discussion later.

I just find Grey naturally thinks like I do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Creature »

Yes, we're the scumteam of Creature/Titus/Tywin Lannister/Grey/zefiend/Alban/I Am Innocent
Sigh
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:48 am

I have a somewhat wary belief that MariaR is town. The lack of concern about the submission seemed genuine, although that's also probably because scum know their buddies won't let it go through. It's all WIFOM so pretty useless, but I haven't seen careful play per say. It's more random and open than I'd expect from scum, but if she is as good at being scum as others claim, then perhaps even that reasoning won't work. I just don't see her as the best lynch today due to that. Don't know if I'd argue against it thoufh.

I'm more concerned about Massive prod dodging with two fluff posts (his only posts of the game). I dislike that a lot.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Creature »

massive will like be the best manager ever.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Creature »

Don't worry, him lurking is usual.
Sigh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes
I concur with this concern FYI
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Creature »

Yes
Force-replace incoming.
Sigh
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:52 am

In post 606, Vifam wrote:

That's weird if you did because I've never given my thoughts on Grey's alignment

I just think it's misrepping what I've said about my scumread on Titus
I could be remembering it wrong, but I'm giving my honest opinion about it. It's not a misrep if I'm not using it as an attack. It's just how I remember it. I haven't gone back and checked because it's null to me.

I don't like how you dodged my questions here though. Do you TR grey? If so, why? If not, then why are you worried about being misrepped about an attack on grey that you said didn't happen? If you SR him, what's it matter?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yes
Well I will try to keep an open mind here if you do the same. Given how unique my thought processes are, I could always test him in a few irl days and see what shakes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:54 am

In post 616, Creature wrote:
Yes
Force-replace incoming.
In post 614, Creature wrote:Don't worry, him lurking is usual.
Okay. I do tend to see lurkers as scum even though it's apparently pretty 50-50 on MS. Old habit
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:59 am

In post 618, Titus wrote:
In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yes
Well I will try to keep an open mind here if you do the same. Given how unique my thought processes are, I could always test him in a few irl days and see what shakes.
I'm not totally worried about it right now. It just makes me uncomfortable as a general rule. It's not even based on anyone specific or their meta. We all know that buddying is a scum tactic, although that's not to say town can't also do it. I'm just wary of it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

We'll keep an eye on it and punt until we can discuss it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:05 am

So I wonder what the manager's tactic even would be. Let's say we know whose scum (we don't but let's pretend). We lynch one. Do we ship the other off to the other thread and draft suspected townies? Just curious how that works. And also wanna see what mod says about if manager gets NK'd/lynched, do we get a new one? Mod did say that managers can be either alignment, so potentially we can have a scum manager who drafts more scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

I think at this point, I want to lynch one of Vifam and MariaR and ship the other out. Their should be various options though for Day 1. The choices the manager makes will determine their alignment. This is more about crafting the ideal group mechanic and getting a solid core going than anything else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:09 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Too many posts to go into depth but I'll post my skim-thoughts.

@Creature, you can stop including me in the fake town bloc now.

@Tywin, I haven't forgotten about your question, it's just the pace of the game right now is piling more crap I have to sort through. That being said, you are asking everyone tons of questions but avoiding (?) taking a stance on anyone. Correct me if I missed your reads or just give your current reads please.

@Vifam, the actions of Grey might be NAI but I suspect his mannerisms and motive for using it to be scummy. I'll try to elaborate more tomorrow when I have more time to fully dive into the thread.

Titus is also starting to worry me. There are some logical holes in her exchange with Maria but I will have to revisit that later.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”