Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8800 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Based on Nahdia voting one of those clears and Nahdia saying we are a part of this new faction which is not true I really think Nahdia needs rope as well as Yoshi.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8801 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

groan.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8802 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

fine, this.

VOTE: sircakez
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8803 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

No touchy Cakey.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8804 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

considering how much of a blithering idiot you're being in the main thread, i'm really not going to trust your analysis of information from the neighborhood. a neighborhood which you yourself think is compromised and yet you still refuse to release information from it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8805 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8804, Nahdia wrote:considering how much of a blithering idiot you're being in the main thread, i'm really not going to trust your analysis of information from the neighborhood. a neighborhood which you yourself think is compromised and yet you still refuse to release information from it.
i don't have anything to say, i just agree.

i could do Cakez. Creeps is preferred.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8806 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

Creeps, who was targeted by your slot Night 2?

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8807 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

One I am thinking. Thinking is not idiocracy.
Two I pointed out a contradiction you said in voting for someone that would be a clear since in your world we need a scum lynch.
Three yes indeed I refuse to release to our out of until I trust it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8808 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or out*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8809 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8807, MathBlade wrote:Two I pointed out a contradiction you said in voting for someone that would be a clear since in your world we need a scum lynch.
So fucking sue me, dumbass.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8810 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8794, MathBlade wrote:Because the new faction would be created if any and all culted players in the game became a scum faction. That is a new faction.
But this is the REVERSE of "MY" faction. If there was a cult that turned Mafia with Maxous lynch it is NOT "Maxous' Faction". If Mafia turned into Cult though, it would be, and so is the case of players of any given alignment switching to cult members.

What I propose id the one-day delay was for MAXOUS himself to hand pick HIS faction. Let's say when Max got lynched he was had the ability to recruit -again "say"- 3 or 4 players. A 24 hours period was needed for him to submit his picks and for Skull to edit the NEW PM roles of said players (at least with their names) and send it out. They probably lost their previous abilities and received new ones, so -again- the elongated night phase was for them to resubmit their action according to their new roles.

So, 24 hours for MAX to hand pick the scum/cult members, and an elongated night so they have time to actually read their PMs and act accordingly (some players, and especially those with no night action would have not checked the game or maybe not even logged into the site until the night was over so an additional day made suer hey did come back to check and read their new roles).

How's THAT?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8811 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8788, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8786, Not Chara wrote:i don't want to lynch anyone that's been yelling today. majority inactive scum. Almost, Nahdia's position makes sense. Math, we had a scum faction before Maxous's lynch. Skull all but confirmed that. lynching anti-town to create the only scum faction in the game is a ridiculous concept and has been set aside quite nicely by Skull's posting.
Skull all but confirmed a group with antitown alignment. Which post do you refer that makes you say that?
In post 6427, Skullduggery wrote:Furthermore, since this has apparently become a serious point of contention for reasons that are beyond my cognitive abilities, I would like to reassure everyone that no, not every player in this game is aligned with the Town faction. That would be fucking stupid. I would never do such a thing since I care about my players more than that, and even if I did wish to run such a setup, no reviewer in their right mind would ever approve it. I will confirm that this game has at least two opposing factions that cannot win together.
'two opposing factions' mean that, in addition to the town, there is at least one other
faction
in the game. this was before Maxous's lynch. and don't tell me that the faction was only created upon his death, because if Maxous never died, there would just be Maxous, by himself, against a game that is only town.
to use Skull's words, having no scum in the game beyond Maxous, then creating some only after he died, would be 'fucking stupid', and 'no reviewer in their right mind would ever approve it'.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8812 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Not Chara »

the above doesn't discount a secondary anti-town faction created after Maxous's death. just the notion that there were no scum besides Maxous before he was killed.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8813 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean if not chara is punking me good for them but yeah i still have a lot of difficulty seeing them as scum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8814 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

it* whatever fuck

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8815 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Not Chara -- Cult = faction. So a cult works in that case and then additional 24 hours to adjust to cult leader death works.

@A50 it would be his faction

I just don't buy 7-8 antitown players in this game. That would make me one of the few towns temaining.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8816 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Not Chara »

don't worry about it Nahdia.
VOTE: SirCakez
In post 8815, MathBlade wrote:@Not Chara -- Cult = faction. So a cult works in that case and then additional 24 hours to adjust to cult leader death works.

@A50 it would be his faction

I just don't buy 7-8 antitown players in this game. That would make me one of the few towns temaining.
that doesn't work for Maxous's death message. i don't believe the moderator would purposely mislead us with a message like that. and as nahdia said, there's just no way to read Maxous as a cult leader. he didn't have partners. a day to 'adjust to cult leader death' doesn't even make sense. it's just the cult losing their means of recruitment, they're not an empire who's lost their king.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8817 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8806, Nahdia wrote:Creeps, who was targeted by your slot Night 2?
this is important. if creeps shows up later please make sure they see it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8818 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am going back to bed and seeing if y'all make sense later because there is a way to read Maxous as a cult leader with the sheer resistance to his lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8819 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

7-8 antitown is what doesn't make sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8820 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8818, MathBlade wrote:I am going back to bed and seeing if y'all make sense later because there is a way to read Maxous as a cult leader with the sheer resistance to his lynch.
there's been wagon resistance all game. you weren't here. getting
any
lynch was pulling teeth. you're ignoring plenty of factors that could have contributed to how the Maxous lynch played out.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8821 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

I absolutely refuse to believe that Skullduggery would go "Gee town you finally got an antitown lynch." So let's cut your numbers in half and oh yeah because scum can't be culted we take from all town. That I just do not buy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8822 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8819, MathBlade wrote:7-8 antitown is what doesn't make sense.
of course not. we'd have already lost.

but either way, there are surely a lot of scum left, considering our four mislynches, and one lynch on a third-party. that's why i don't trust Giovanni's clears.

and almost: i'm unwilling to lynch
within
those clears until Giovanni is out of the picture.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8823 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

That would cause town to lose by playing to our fucking win con of removing a very likely cult leader/spawner.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8824 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

So no I simply cannot believe that a massive group of people changed alignment because then we could not win by playing to wincon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”