WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 11, Gamma Emerald wrote:You can't fight the mod's info bro
You should be careful about messing with someone whose ass cheek is as large as your entire body.

VOTE: -Grey- for being a fake wanna-be rapper white boi. I see you clearly, poser.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

@Vince McMahon, can general managers be scum?

What era is the game taking place in?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:30 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 73, MariaR wrote:2 mini's that merge into 1 I assume?
Neat
Why would you assume that?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:36 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 75, MariaR wrote:
In post 74, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 73, MariaR wrote:2 mini's that merge into 1 I assume?
Neat
Why would you assume that?
Well why else would he ask for a 30 player sign up in a large theme instead of just asking for 2 mini's
It's a single game spread between two topics. What I'm wondering is why you assume that the two topics will merge at some point.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:40 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 188, Titus wrote:VOTE: Gamma
VOTE: Pepto

Leave my mason buddy alone.
That's not how saving someone works, by the way.

I'm already voting Grey and tbh I'm kinda OK with my vote there. The finishing moves seemed like an awkward ploy to me.

Creature is probably scum too.

IaI and Titus are probably town.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:39 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 215, Tywin Lannister wrote:Wtf is going on here. I can't tell if people are joking with 'finishers' or not due to how many on ms think fake claim actions are a cool thing to do. If someone is joking, they need to not bold it. These mechanics require others to join in to support or stop a finisher. If I can't tell if serious, then wtf?

I read Raw and then saw Mcmennis call TB and I scum. I also so a fight about whose scummy compared to who took what seriously? Apparently I need to reread to look for finishing moves that were serious/not serious? That should be a policy tho to not joke about a bolded finisher. It breaks the game. Stop.
Relax.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:07 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Apparently I'm voteless ...

@Vince McMahon, did my vote for Grey not get counted on purpose?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:32 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 329, Titus wrote:
In post 195, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 188, Titus wrote:VOTE: Gamma
VOTE: Pepto

Leave my mason buddy alone.
That's not how saving someone works, by the way.

I'm already voting Grey and tbh I'm kinda OK with my vote there. The finishing moves seemed like an awkward ploy to me.

Creature is probably scum too.

IaI and Titus are probably town.
Why are your reads terribad?
What a strange question, considering I had you as a town read.

I'll give you another chance to rephrase.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:34 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 334, Titus wrote:
In post 333, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 312, Creature wrote:alban, IAI, Titus, Grey, Tywin, me
Why am I being grouped with alban and Titus?
Creature is trying to townblock the hood.
It's pretty weird that one of my scum reads is trying to form a town bloc with my top scum read despite not having any meaningful interactions between them.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:38 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 344, Titus wrote:
In post 340, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 334, Titus wrote:
In post 333, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 312, Creature wrote:alban, IAI, Titus, Grey, Tywin, me
Why am I being grouped with alban and Titus?
Creature is trying to townblock the hood.
It's pretty weird that one of my scum reads is trying to form a town bloc with my top scum read despite not having any meaningful interactions between them.
Pronoun confusion.
Creature, and Grey.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:09 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Too many posts to go into depth but I'll post my skim-thoughts.

@Creature, you can stop including me in the fake town bloc now.

@Tywin, I haven't forgotten about your question, it's just the pace of the game right now is piling more crap I have to sort through. That being said, you are asking everyone tons of questions but avoiding (?) taking a stance on anyone. Correct me if I missed your reads or just give your current reads please.

@Vifam, the actions of Grey might be NAI but I suspect his mannerisms and motive for using it to be scummy. I'll try to elaborate more tomorrow when I have more time to fully dive into the thread.

Titus is also starting to worry me. There are some logical holes in her exchange with Maria but I will have to revisit that later.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:32 am

Post by ɀefiend »

GMs are not confirmed to be Town so why are y'all even speccing what they might possibly do?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:19 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I wish we could ship Maria over. Her interactions are all over the place. While I think she's town, she's not making it easy for me to sort people like Titus and Vifam.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:42 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1144, MariaR wrote:Lynch in Gamma IAI Creature Alban all I gotta say
I could do Creature but apparently none of my votes are counted properly. I've already asked for mod confirmation twice so there's something going on with my vote out of my control.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1205, Vifam wrote:Honestly lets just kill everyone that isn't Me/KT/Maria/Grey/Zef/Tywin and we'll be okay imo
Why are you town-reading Grey?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1198, KainTepes wrote:and the fact that NOBODY has tried to save GAMMA at all seems to show that he doesnt have scumbuddies here to save him so it's more likely hes not scum
Gamma and Grey could be partners. I will need to reread Gamma soon when I have some time. Just skimming his catch-up, I don't see a whole lot of content to draw a conclusion from. Meh.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:20 am

Post by ɀefiend »

I no longer have qualms about this:

VOTE: GammaEmerald

Reasons:

-Nobody scumreads Grey (who is obviously scum [and yes I know I still haven't typed up my case on him, but I have one] and getting a free pass due to a hard defense by Titus for illogical reasons) and is willing to pursue his lynch
(That last sentence was a doozy but if you follow the laws of parentheses you'll be fine)
-Grey saved Gamma for inexplicable reasons. It's part of my case, but why would someone who shamelessly uses his finishers suddenly jump in to stop another finisher that had nothing to do with him? Like Titus said, it's completely out of left field. The only thing that makes sense is that Grey and Gamma are scum partners.
-Gamma's catch-up provided no substantial content, just a bunch of one-liners and fluff.
-
The biggest reason though, is because Gamma stormed into action to try and gain town-standing off of the whole Vifam "slip" thing despite not having any convictions about these matters before. It reads as an attempt to rush to a so-called "confirmed" townie's defense and align himself in the same vein.

It's bullshit.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1364, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1320, ɀefiend wrote:I no longer have qualms about this:

VOTE: GammaEmerald

Reasons:

-Nobody scumreads Grey (who is obviously scum [and yes I know I still haven't typed up my case on him, but I have one] and getting a free pass due to a hard defense by Titus for illogical reasons) and is willing to pursue his lynch
(That last sentence was a doozy but if you follow the laws of parentheses you'll be fine)
-Grey saved Gamma for inexplicable reasons. It's part of my case, but why would someone who shamelessly uses his finishers suddenly jump in to stop another finisher that had nothing to do with him? Like Titus said, it's completely out of left field. The only thing that makes sense is that Grey and Gamma are scum partners.
-Gamma's catch-up provided no substantial content, just a bunch of one-liners and fluff.
-
The biggest reason though, is because Gamma stormed into action to try and gain town-standing off of the whole Vifam "slip" thing despite not having any convictions about these matters before. It reads as an attempt to rush to a so-called "confirmed" townie's defense and align himself in the same vein.

It's bullshit.
You know I didn't HAVE TO catch up as scum: as someone else said, talking more gives associations. It's a bad idea to talk more as scum if you are doomed.
The only associations given are with Vifam, who's essentially a mod-confirmed IC that you decided to white-knight extraordinarily hard, and Maria, who you scumread for no discernible reason.

You also ignored my primary point despite it being bolded, perhaps because you have no refutation available. You were overly giddy in trying to coattail the "confirmed town by Vifam slip!!" debacle and were caught.

You have now attempted to unravel the thread in your dying moments by using WIFOM and uncertainty to threaten the Town, all whilst providing no meaningful reads. You can eat rope.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:52 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1443, Creature wrote:DiamondSentinel, MariaR, Peptobislawl, zefiend

Everybody else is town.
That's our queue, Maria!

VOTE: Creature

Continually making wide-spread town bloc reads with no actual content only lets you coast so long.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:06 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1454, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh yeah. This lines up exactly with my read of creature. Sorry, z. I'm not going to join you on that. He just seems like he is really really wrong about stuff. Doesn't make him scum, though.

PEdit: If you read my catch-up post, I think that was one that I cited. She made some very very strong townposts. Most of her ISO has those.
Yes he is very wrong about stuff, but also he just admitted he's not willing to work with us.

I also want to get Grey but everyone else is blind to his scumtells apparently.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:57 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1496, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1495, DiamondSentinel wrote:Grey.

Tell me why the fuck you are scumreading me.

Is it because I said that you've got a pissy attitude? Because you do. You waltzed into this thread and gave out a toxicity only matched by KainTepes. You've done nothing to help the game. You led a wagon that ended up killing a town player, without there actually being a good reason for it.
Pot, meet kettle. So after reading everything, your only scum read was me, and from what I can gather, it was due to me 'naked voting' Gamma. You apparently didn't care about any posts I made previously when I scum read him, so your huge scum read that you want lynched is due to a vote, one that almost everyone else made as well.

So... You're basically saying that you don't have any scum reads at all, and you want to lynch me without reason... Yet give -grey- shit for lynching someone 'without reason.' You also give him shit for his content, yet yours is just admitting that you have nothing to add. Everything you've said so far is about shading others due to voting Gamma, yet you're ignoring everyone else who voted him. Why? How do you have no real scum reads after freshly reading the game? If your clamering to get me lynched is due to voting Gamma, then saying 'I have no real SRs' would be more honest of you.
Can you reread Grey outside the context here (with respect to DiamondSentinel) and tell me your thoughts? He's essentially trolling his way to victory if he's scum. How is using a pseudo-day-vig for no better reason than roleplaying anything but anti-town?

I have been wanting Grey since forever but apparently everyone is blind to scumtells in this game.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:07 am

Post by ɀefiend »

So everyone finds Grey NAI for the whole game? I'm done beating that dead horse.
DS' read on Tywin is laughably inaccurate, but I dunno if scum could be so deliberately stubborn with the entire thread. He gets a weird pseudo-town-read from me for now.
Something about the Pepto wagon stinks. Need to reread from yesterDay later.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1579, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Titus
Let's just end this rn

I claim Mason with Pepto
OK cool. But can we get Grey instead?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Ohmygod this game. Think I'm gonna go back and reread from DS' intro post to make sense of all this progression.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

@Tywin: The scumread on Grey is attributed to three things 1) his half-joking/half-serious use of the finishers, 2) not producing independent reads (except the recent OMGUS on me), and 3) gut feeling partially based on the awkward interactions with Titus.

In regards to Diamond, I feel about him the same way you feel about Creature. I think he is really wrong about things (like scumreading you), but I don't scumread him for it.

Creature's vote on Grey (that Vince apparently missed) is also very strange and doesn't sway me from thinking that Grey and Creature could be partners.

I am taking Maria's claim at face value because I've had her as a Town-read for the whole game now AND I sensed there was something fishy about the Pepto wagon. Not really sure who to begin to look at with that one.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:49 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1692, MariaR wrote:I'ma take with pep on Creature and IaI if we reach an agreement that'll be our lynch
What ever happened to this?
In post 1716, MariaR wrote:I do think there's 1 scum in Tywin/DS
but I sr so many other people!
I actually don't. Wanna talk about this?
In post 1769, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Tywin

Hey Dimond wanna vote this?
Tywin is a terrible lynch.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I'm kinda sold on the idea of one Hardy Boy being Town, one being scum, just like one manager is probably Town and the other scum at this point.

Pretty sure Maria is the Townie, so VOTE: Pepto.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”