Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1524, Nero Cain wrote:looks like Ali sheeping
I thought they were anti-town at the time so I voted them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

But the way I'm starting to see Lapsa's play, it's so bad and scummy that its something that no one in their right mind would do. Mostly if anything I see him as an anti-town lynch.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Okay so back when you picked someone from the Lapsa wagon to vote why didn't you pick Alisae or Pine if one was sheeping and the other was actually pushing the wagon? I get Pine was the first vote on the wagon but him pushing it kinda invalidates the usual benefit of the doubt you give to the first on the wagon in these cases
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ali...you called Lapsa town just a few posts before that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1528, Nero Cain wrote:Ali...you called Lapsa town just a few posts before that?
Before me voting him? Where.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 49, Alisae wrote:I also think that you're both town. mew.
What was that then?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 54, Alisae wrote:Aww thanks mew. I liek avi too mew.

But I think Cabd and Pine are town so far mew. That's what I meant by they're both town.
Kitty used counter.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1527, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Okay so back when you picked someone from the Lapsa wagon to vote why didn't you pick Alisae or Pine if one was sheeping and the other was actually pushing the wagon? I get Pine was the first vote on the wagon but him pushing it kinda invalidates the usual benefit of the doubt you give to the first on the wagon in these cases
I mean yea, its not like wagon placement is a definite scum tell or town tell but scum are far more likely to sheep a growing wagon. So I picked Titus and then noticed how similar her reaction was to our latest scum game *shrugz*

@Ali ok, sorry.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero, what do you think of Alisae wanting everyone to like her? Why are Elbrin and Cabd so low?

If Tywin town, why would those two defend him?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum defend town all the time, stop pretending like you haven't been on this site three years.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1534, Nero Cain wrote:scum defend town all the time, stop pretending like you haven't been on this site three years.
Please just answer the question.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1511, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1505, Titus wrote:
In post 1504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1502, Titus wrote:Sorry...

What do you think of Nero? My judgment there is cloudy because he tunnels on me every game.
Seems like he could be misguided town which is why he's null town to me for now. Depending how long the tunnel carries on could be looked at but there are more likely suspects out there as far as I'm concerned.
Ok.

Tywin, Lapsa, who else?

Alisae?
Alisae I hesitate to vote for but my read on her hasn't changed. I still think she's scum for the reasons I've given before, but your talk with cloud steadies my hand.
Tywin may be town after all but I'm going to keep watching what he does to progress the game. Since he's willing to now admit he was misrepping at some points I think it shows he may be ready to find other scum.
Lapsa I'm largely unimpressed with. It's ironic I say that because one of the things that bothers me about him is that a lot of his ISO is him calling other players underwhelming :lol:
Still waiting on Pine to catch up but I want AJ and LUV to interact with each other for now and want to see what AJ has to say about me and Alisae since he brought it up.
Also need content from Nosferatus and Moz, maybe some cases from Sonia and Cloud on their scumreads?
What do you think of the Transcend slot? Sucks he had to replace out I like him
Oops I misread the original question, thought you were asking my reads on those players and was a little confused by the "who else" part. I see now you were asking for a scumpool.
Lapsa Tywin and AJ scum, Alisae Traitor or on other scumteam in multiball, leaning Traitor. The way she treats them makes me think she knows they're scum but they don't know she's scum. I think lynching Alisae is ideal given this theory because if she flips traitor it really speaks to the identity of the scumteam. One hangup I have is her voting Lapsa early by sheeping pine, not sure what the motivation would be there. I feel like that would draw scum's attention to her.

Earlier I thought you were implying discussing her lynch would be anti-town for a different reason so I hope it wasn't because you suspected she's a Traitor. I think Traitor is a good flip to get though because her reads lists will be designed to have mafia listed as town to avoid getting shot by them. Still early in the day though, no need to rush her
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I have several players listed with Alisae as possible teammates in the case of multiball but I don't feel confident in those reads because there are so many possibilities but Lapsa/Tywin/AJ are making a lot of sense. AJ voting Alisae for voting you could be him looking to steer the lynch off of Tywin if AJ and Tywin are a team
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1536, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:One hangup I have is her voting Lapsa early by sheeping pine, not sure what the motivation would be there. I feel like that would draw scum's attention to her.
In post 1525, Alisae wrote:
In post 1524, Nero Cain wrote:looks like Ali sheeping
I thought they were anti-town at the time so I voted them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also your theory with me being traitor seems inconsistant with that most of the game I've been giving Tywin a scum read and AJ was scum for a long time to me. Remember, I hoped on the AJ wagon too now.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Wait what? I thought most of the game you'd been giving Tywin a town read based on the 1 completed game you guys have together as town. You sheeped to get on that Aj wagon and let yourself off of it really easily, it was one of the things that pinged me when I was first looking at the buddying/sheeping you've been doing
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1540, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wait what? I thought most of the game you'd been giving Tywin a town read based on the 1 completed game you guys have together as town. You sheeped to get on that Aj wagon and let yourself off of it really easily, it was one of the things that pinged me when I was first looking at the buddying/sheeping you've been doing
Nope. My reads has had Tywin as mostly scum this whole time.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1537, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I have several players listed with Alisae as possible teammates in the case of multiball but I don't feel confident in those reads because there are so many possibilities but Lapsa/Tywin/AJ are making a lot of sense. AJ voting Alisae for voting you could be him looking to steer the lynch off of Tywin if AJ and Tywin are a team
Alisae, Tywin do not make sense with early votes. If both are evil, Alise is SK or second faction.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1493, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1492, Gamma Emerald wrote:You have lied about her not asking you questions. That's the main one I remember seeing that she pointed out too.
Do you know what the lies were about? Do you know the context of it? Did you not see my explaination, or even did you see her post 'I don't need to ask you questions to read you' when I asked her to repeat them? Did you see her post about 10 pages after that in which she does apparently post her questions, yet the links don't work? Have you paid any attention to that, or are you sheeping reasons you don't really remember? How is that sorting? Do you expect everyone to know every question posed to them in a 60+ page D1 thread?
See I've completely tuned out of your two fighting because of the nonsense referred to in this post. Titus is attacking you because you "lied" about her not asking you questions. How is that even necessarily a lie and not a misunderstanding or your not remembering her questions? How is this scum?

Here you assert (as you have before) that she asked you questions in a post where the links didn't work.....as if that even matters? And also though the links don't work, every post referenced is included in a spoiler at the beginning of the page so...yeah?

This entire back and forth is silly on both sides and you should both just....pretend none of this happened because it's entirely noise and nothing productive is coming of it.
In post 1513, Nero Cain wrote:Elbrin is nullscum. True, I hate his stance that you are really town and I hate his belittling of my case on you but I also disliked
In post 358, Elbirn wrote:Try not to hammer me/Uzi before I wake up? I'd like to get final words/thoughts in.
Seemed kinda consciousness. Even if this part was playing up the silly gladiate gambit he should have known better than to think that he'd be quick lynched so FMPOV is sounds like scum trying to sound like paranoid town.

I waffle on Ali. I can see her actions as both town and scum since both alignments are capable of defending.

TL;DR
Tywin
Moz
Lapsa
Gamma
AJ
Pine
Sonia
Trans
Uzi
NOS
SSBM
Elbrin
Cabd
Alisae
Titus
BOOOOOO *throws rotten fruit*

I'm going to bed I'm not even going to bother with telling you how dumb this is
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1451, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1424, Alisae wrote:Was part of the reason why you think it was faked was because I started to freak out before people started to vote me, therefore there really was no pressure on me and I just overeacted to Tywin's questioning?
Besides heavy questioning on me, and a small wagon that only got slightly bigger, there wasn't much actual pressure on me from what I remember.
Why are you analyzing yourself it's really offputting
Alisae I demand responses whilst I continue to fail to answer your question

I am unfair
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1195, Titus wrote:
In post 100, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.2Lapsa 5 (Pine, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Alisae, Elbirn)
Alisae 4 (Aj The Epic, Nosferatu, Lapsa, Tywin Lannister)
Elbirn 2 (Lil Uzi Vert, xSoniaNevermindx)
Gamma Emerald 1 (Cabd)

Not Voting 5 (Nero Cain, Transcend, mozamis, ssbm_Kyouko, CloudKicker)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
In post 176, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.3Elbirn 6 (Lil Uzi Vert, xSoniaNevermindx, Aj The Epic, ssbm_Kyouko, Transcend, CloudKicker)
Lapsa 5 (Pine, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Alisae, Elbirn)
Alisae 3 (Nosferatu, Lapsa, Tywin Lannister)
Gamma Emerald 1 (Cabd)

Not Voting 2 (Nero Cain, mozamis)

In post 356, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.4Elbirn 4 (Lil Uzi Vert, Aj The Epic, ssbm_Kyouko, Transcend)
CloudKicker 3 (xSoniaNevermindx, Tywin Lannister, Gamma Emerald)
Lapsa 2 (Pine, Titus)
Gamma Emerald 2 (Cabd, Alisae)
Alisae 1 (Nosferatu)
Lil Uzi Vert 1 (Elbirn)
Titus 1 (Nero Cain)

Not Voting 3 (mozamis, CloudKicker, Lapsa)

Ok, let's take a look at these wagons.

Laspa and Alisae are big RVS wagons. This suggests Alisae and Lapsa are not on the same team. If T v T, scum don't need two town RVS wagons. Scum wouldn't dual wagon each other, this suggests T v S.

We continue on to see that Elbrin v Laspa. Lapsa has the exact same wagon composition as before. Yet, a new wagon springs up on Elbrin. We can conclude here that Elbrin is NOT teamed with Lapsa, unless the entire gamestate is wrong. AJ moves away from Alisae to Elbrin. Yet, for the most part, this doesn't seem to be a scum push to save Lapsa. Yet, it provides an excellent excuse for any RVS bussers to back off.

Elbrin and Lapsa wagons start disintegrating at the same time. A cloudkicker wagon emerges.

There is a pattern I am seeing. Tywin sheeping a lot. Normally, without flips, I wouldn't detail this given a full VCA cannot be done. Yet his manta is Titus cannot be town because she's sheeping. Seems more like a case of projection than anything.

Now, let's bring this back to game play.

Lapsa has done nothing since being wagoned. Several offhand comments have been made about lurkers but more energy has been spent on discrediting me and my townblock reads. The last time he rolled scum, he tried a bit of discrediting but I rolled GS and basically guiltied everyone.

So refresh

Cloudkicker, Elbrin, Cabd, SSM, Titus hard town
Transcend Nero AJ, strong town

Pine diwn, now my read has gotten stale
Lil Uzi, feels wierd, up to null; townie sounding posts but buddy central
Gamma down to gun to my head town (don't see why scum gamma protects me).
Nos blank
Mozamis needs reassessment, same with Sonia

Alise scummy but not scum with Tywin

Twyin lapsa definitely teamed
If Alisae is traitor then scum!Tywin does not know she is on his team and he may vote Alisae unknowingly voting his teammate though
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Although that would be weird if 3/4 of the players on Alisae in RVS were scum unless Lapsa has a really important role in the scumteam
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1544, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1451, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1424, Alisae wrote:Was part of the reason why you think it was faked was because I started to freak out before people started to vote me, therefore there really was no pressure on me and I just overeacted to Tywin's questioning?
Besides heavy questioning on me, and a small wagon that only got slightly bigger, there wasn't much actual pressure on me from what I remember.
Why are you analyzing yourself it's really offputting
Alisae I demand responses whilst I continue to fail to answer your question

I am unfair
Oh sorry.
I don't know, I genuinely can't give you an answer to that question.
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Painbringer »

Traitor Aliasae moves from Lapsa in 1.2 to Elbrin in 1.3.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1548, Painbringer wrote:Traitor Aliasae moves from Lapsa in 1.2 to Elbrin in 1.3.
My bad
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”