Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Lapsa, did you ever get back to me with your scumreads?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lapsa that's terrible.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1364, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1361, Cabd wrote:Defined as?

You, Elbrin, Myself, titus. We can basically assume Tran's replacement for town, so given a reasonable player is put there, they'll be capable of fulfilling this too. I'm working on Nero, who I believe is capable, but I don't have a townread on yet.

Basically a group of players capable of driving this game in a positive direction going forward. If town only has one head, they'll be picked off and the town has to reorganize each day. That's why it's really important to have multiple heads capable of making good decisions. And the democratic process of finding if one is lying is basically that they're also the center of attention and the ones who have to be right constantly to avoid scrutiny.
*throws up a little bit in my mouth*

This and the other "town cheerleading" posts he makes after this are just gross. And including himself in the bloc. Yeahhhh...nah son.

In post 1366, Tywin Lannister wrote:I don't like AJ's post above. I personally don't find him all that townie to begin with, so idk how he believes him or Elibrin deserve town leadership roles. You guys aren't confirmed, and you're not super town enough to even assume that role. Adding Titus is clearly not my cup of tea, but even if you believe her town, she wants to mislynch town. Therefore, Idk what you're hoping for AJ, but it certainly shouldn't happen. Maybe on a day or two 'if' you're cleared by a PR, but right now? You're that confident in Elibrin/Titus? Hmmmm....
Tywin as persecuted as you're feeling lately I believe in you and a lot that you say, and this was a good post. Resonated with me and shit. Also Please don't self vote
In post 1371, Titus wrote:Well, if you would want to pick me over him, so be it. Tywin cannot be allowed to live near lylo, and there's a wagon on him, I will be on it. He's a scum read. Threatening me, when you you're postulating this is a T v T, just tells me that you won't reevaluate Tywin
. I don't need every town to lynch scum or townbeard
s. I just need enough town. If he will be lynched before lylo, that's what the town needs.

Those people slipping into the shadows, they are my other reads as partners with Tywin.
Well when you're doing the math to figure out how many you need, know that I'm not on board. Sorry homie but you and Tywin are both way off base here in regards to each other.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

VOTE: Titus

She's clearly scum, and that post about 'not needing all townies' to lynch a townie is scummy as fuck. She doesn't care about lynching town, because she is scum. She thinks her play is good, because she is following her scum win con by making townies so frustrated and pissed off that they quit. How's that case for you? Read her posts and tell me she's town. Only her buddies would ever claim otherwise. It's scummy as fuck for Gamma to claim she's town and defend her for this shit she's been posting. I think a few town even see it now. Forget her meta and look at it right here, right now. Does she feel town? If not, then why not vote her? Are you worried about getting bullied and flamed as well, or what is it?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Tywin you're the one bullying and flaming, don't even try to dodge it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm done with this shit.
Dayvig: Tywin Lannister
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1402, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1364, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1361, Cabd wrote:Defined as?

You, Elbrin, Myself, titus. We can basically assume Tran's replacement for town, so given a reasonable player is put there, they'll be capable of fulfilling this too. I'm working on Nero, who I believe is capable, but I don't have a townread on yet.

Basically a group of players capable of driving this game in a positive direction going forward. If town only has one head, they'll be picked off and the town has to reorganize each day. That's why it's really important to have multiple heads capable of making good decisions. And the democratic process of finding if one is lying is basically that they're also the center of attention and the ones who have to be right constantly to avoid scrutiny.
*throws up a little bit in my mouth*

This and the other "town cheerleading" posts he makes after this are just gross. And including himself in the bloc. Yeahhhh...nah son.

In post 1366, Tywin Lannister wrote:I don't like AJ's post above. I personally don't find him all that townie to begin with, so idk how he believes him or Elibrin deserve town leadership roles. You guys aren't confirmed, and you're not super town enough to even assume that role. Adding Titus is clearly not my cup of tea, but even if you believe her town, she wants to mislynch town. Therefore, Idk what you're hoping for AJ, but it certainly shouldn't happen. Maybe on a day or two 'if' you're cleared by a PR, but right now? You're that confident in Elibrin/Titus? Hmmmm....
Tywin as persecuted as you're feeling lately I believe in you and a lot that you say, and this was a good post. Resonated with me and shit. Also Please don't self vote
In post 1371, Titus wrote:Well, if you would want to pick me over him, so be it. Tywin cannot be allowed to live near lylo, and there's a wagon on him, I will be on it. He's a scum read. Threatening me, when you you're postulating this is a T v T, just tells me that you won't reevaluate Tywin
. I don't need every town to lynch scum or townbeard
s. I just need enough town. If he will be lynched before lylo, that's what the town needs.

Those people slipping into the shadows, they are my other reads as partners with Tywin.
Well when you're doing the math to figure out how many you need, know that I'm not on board. Sorry homie but you and Tywin are both way off base here in regards to each other.
AJ's views mirror my own and his argument is protown. We have a mutual, mostly consensus PoE going on. Tywin is just railing against it.

Look at who he's attacking. Myself, Gamma, and AJ, exclusively for agreeing. There is no analysis there. We can agree to disagree on Tywin, but don't start attacking town please because you want to protect a Tywin who is resorting to playing the victim.

@Tywin, If you consider a request for intelligent posting as bullying, you'd feel bullied every game. If you're town, you need a thicker skin and fast. Given you cannot progress beyond the retaliatory, you likely aren't.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1405, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm done with this shit.
Thank you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Jesus christ, talk about the most overused fake in the world.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:50 pm

The fact is, she knows I'm town and still wants 'to kill me' and thinks 'I need to die.'

Now idk about mafiascum after all the old players like me quit 8 years ago, but saying those specific words instead of 'lynch' is a HUGE scum tell. Scum say 'kill' and 'die' while town say 'lynch.'

Also, since there apparently is day talk, this agreement between AJ/Titus/Gamma is scummy as fuck. They're literally cheering her on when she flames me and claims she's okay with lynching town. That's so scummy that honestly, town deserves to lose if she lives through the day. She's scum and has outed herself. Gamma/AJ are also probably scum. At least one of them is. The other is a weak-willed sheep and/or a child to cheer on disrespectful play and a lynch of a townie. Making someone want to quit due to flaming them isn't good play, so why are they cheering? It's against their win con if town, so what's the deal? Oh right, there are actual scum in this game, and it's not me.

Titus has gunned for me ever since I claimed she was scum. She's been irrational, disrespectful, harassing/flaming me, and basically making it so that I'm either so pissed off or so demoralized that I quit. That's her game plan. It's scummy as fuck. Town don't do that to other town. Figure that out already. Town DO NOT do this to other town. It is a scum move. She is scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Thanks for saving me the trouble Gamma.

And Yeah Titus, I agree on focusing on someone else, either Kyouko, Lapsa, or me if you really want to. If you want, I can try to show off my case on Kyouko if you would like to hear it. Kyouko seems like he could be town, but if Tywin is scum, I can see him being paired up with Lapsa and Tywin. But let's see what he flips first.
Either way, if you are willing to work with me, I feel like we can get this game solved by day 2 or day 3 assuming that Tywin is scum.

My top scum reads at the moment are Lapsa, Tywin, Kyouko, and Moz.

If Tywin is town, then my theory about Kyouko is off by a long shot.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm cheering because you're a hypocrite. And I have a TR on both Titus and AJ fyi
I do love all these idiots shouting "town v town!" though.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1410, Alisae wrote:Thanks for saving me the trouble Gamma.

And Yeah Titus, I agree on focusing on someone else, either Kyouko, Lapsa, or me if you really want to. If you want, I can try to show off my case on Kyouko if you would like to hear it. Kyouko seems like he could be town, but if Tywin is scum, I can see him being paired up with Lapsa and Tywin. But let's see what he flips first.
Either way, if you are willing to work with me, I feel like we can get this game solved by day 2 or day 3 assuming that Tywin is scum.

SSM is town. I like the other 3 scumreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1411, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm cheering because you're a hypocrite. And I have a TR on both Titus and AJ fyi
Disagreeing doesn't make someone an idiot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:57 pm

In post 1411, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm cheering because you're a hypocrite. And I have a TR on both Titus and AJ fyi
We all know how good you are with killing townies Gamma.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1412, Titus wrote:

I really want to think that SSM is town. I really do.
Atleast humor me and AJ on the fact that he needs to be revisited. I'ma start writing my case on him now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1414, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Pardon? Care to run that by me again?
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Elbrin, you never answered my question.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1415, Alisae wrote:
In post 1412, Titus wrote:

I really want to think that SSM is town. I really do.
Atleast humor me and AJ on the fact that he needs to be revisited. I'ma start writing my case on him now.
I can do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey, you're dying now. Last reads. Assume I am town and scum. Give reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Sorry gamma I already did a fake gladiate we've hit our quota for this game

@Titus I'm not attacking you, but I strongly disagree with your assessment re:tywin and the people's Republic of Elbirn will not stand for it

@Alisae I sure did! I'm at work right now and have to go I'll answer later but man its just 2 faked 4 me
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:07 pm

In post 1419, Titus wrote:
Hey, you're dying now. Last reads. Assume I am town and scum. Give reasons.
I don't assume your town, because your play has been anti-town the entire game.

Your scum because you're successfully fucking over the town and fulfilling your win con. You flamed me so much that I basically quit, and you knew I was a townie the whole time. The fact that you kept claiming how you don't need all town to 'kill' me and that you didn't care that I was town is completely in-line with scum win con. It's against a town win-con in every way, and you refused to settle things. You just added more and more unnecessary and extremely insulting barbs in hopes of what just happened, happened. It's obvious you're scum, and one way or the other, people will see it. They may lose due to it, but that's inherently the problem with being a vanilla townie. You can't affect the game much when town refuse to listen. One scum can fuck over a lot of town in a game with 60 pages of shit. Good job, but I will never respect the play style you chose. It's disrespectful and not within the guidelines or spirit of the game. Flaming or frustrating someone so much that they can't enjoy the game is not a good thing, and it may get you banned one day. I realize it's a tactic as scum, but you straddle the line.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1383, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1382, Titus wrote:He's clear to me.

Basically, he's saying if Tywin's a town idiot we can carry him and put him on ignore and hopefully not reach the point of policy lynching him.
No,
egotistical moron
, he said you're the town idiot who has a meta of being a town idiot in all your games, and it's so bad that mod's have officially named you as such.
You're so blind that you think it's cool.
You're pissed off that someone DARED call out your flawless logic and completely rational emotional appeals, so clearly that person must not just be scum, but worthless, and idiot, what else can you slander me with? You're a bad player and it's obvious. You basically think it's okay to win by frustrating others so much with your complete lack of adaptability, stubborn/ignorant reads, and slanderous false accusations that they want to quit or give up. You've now even fucking insulted me personally twice outside of the game. If you are scum, nobody will ever respect you for this kind of play, and if you're town, you're extremely bad at it. I can't stand egotistical morons. You don't have a right to treat others as if you are better than them in any way, because you're so blind that you think you've been playing well. You insulting me on top of all of this is the most classless thing possible.
You're trashy as fuck
Hey. Does the bold not look like flaming?
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1420, Elbirn wrote:
Sorry gamma I already did a fake gladiate we've hit our quota for this game

@Titus I'm not attacking you, but I strongly disagree with your assessment re:tywin and the people's Republic of Elbirn will not stand for it

@Alisae I sure did! I'm at work right now and have to go I'll answer later but man its just 2 faked 4 me
Nor do i perceive you attacking me. The People's Republic of Titus will be ready to eliminate enemies at a moments notice, but leave embassies open for the honest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

Was part of the reason why you think it was faked was because I started to freak out before people started to vote me, therefore there really was no pressure on me and I just overeacted to Tywin's questioning?
Besides heavy questioning on me, and a small wagon that only got slightly bigger, there wasn't much actual pressure on me from what I remember.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”