-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:36 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1108, LicketyQuickety wrote:ENTJ confirmed.
If you were somewhat close, I might respect your opinion more about these personality tests and their relevance, but you're way off the mark.

I'm INFJ.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Last time I checked I was ENTP.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:41 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1125, -Grey- wrote:
If you were somewhat close, I might respect your opinion more about these personality tests and their relevance, but you're way off the mark.

I'm INFJ.
Yeah, see the thing is... a lot of people lie about their type. People using INFJ is the type used most often. And ENTJs are notorious for giving me a hard time. In fact, I've never met one I get along with which is the complete opposite of INFJs.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1127, LicketyQuickety wrote:

I'm INFJ.
Yeah, see the thing is... a lot of people lie about their type. People using INFJ is the type used most often. And ENTJs are notorious for giving me a hard time. In fact, I've never met one I get along with which is the complete opposite of INFJs.
Damn, you got me. I lied about my personality type because I care what a bunch of anonymous people on the internet think of me.

Drat. Foiled again!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1062, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1059, Formerfish wrote:Vax- Gamma is scum because of early game interaction I read as off and the fact that she voted vedith for role fishing knowing that it was a joke between two people who just played a game very similar where the person in question was in fact the cop in that game. That comes off as scum parking a vote on some bullshit.
It was RVS so I decided to leave the vote.
This doesn't make sense to me. We were obviously out of RVS during the time you had your vote parked on him. And it's awfully convenient that the person you had an RVS vote somehow became your real vote based off some shit you obviously knew about from prior game experience. See below:
In post 6, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Mod you have many missing names in the VC

VOTE: Vedith
I am Town and you should all trust me that this is scum.
RVS vote.
In post 21, Gamma Emerald wrote:Vedith is rolefishing, vote him.
This is when your vote became serious, even though what he was doing would be incredibly stupid from either side of the aisle.
In post 30, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOL
I get it
This is a response to someone mentioning the game you all played (or they played) that would bring everyone in on the joke. This shows that you had prior knowledge of what was being discussed but still saw it as scummy regardless.
In post 38, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 37, Cheesy wrote:I don't imagine anybody would out themselves to potential scum just cause he's asking nicely. Maybe these two have a history together that I don't know of.
They do.
Again acknowledging the fact that you were aware of the history, and more than likely knew why the cop question was a joke.
In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't get how LQ can figure that type of thing from such a minor interaction. It's mainly just a reference to a previous game, I think they'd make it anyway if they were scum together.
If they would make that joke regardless of alignment then what do you have? A non-alignment indicative statement. Yet your vote it still on him.
In post 65, Gamma Emerald wrote:It still feels like rolefishing, so it's an okay vote. I understand the joke but until Vedith towns up a bit I'm still considering that a bit scummy.
:facepalm:
In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not impressed by TB. He seems to be pushing Cheesy on play he knows is the player's town play.
VOTE: ThinkBig
230 posts later you switch votes. During that span you barely mentioned Vedith, and when you did you mentioned he was just a troll and when someone asked how he and cheesy towned something up you replied with how did they act scummy. With your real vote still sitting on him.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:51 am

In post 1128, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1127, LicketyQuickety wrote:

I'm INFJ.
Damn, you got me. I lied about my personality type because I care what a bunch of anonymous people on the internet think of me.

Drat. Foiled again!
Actually, I'm more inclined to believe you did it to get a rise out of me.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Fish: I still didn't have anyone I felt neede voting until TB, and I felt that my reasoning on the Vedith vote wasn't completely idiotic, so I left it until I found a better vote.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1064, ThinkBig wrote:
v/la for today

I'll respond to the case against me when I get back. Should be back by 10 pm est
If being at l-2 was the basis for his claim, why wasn't the claim made here then? If he were a mislynch waiting to happen with scum off the wagon he wouldnt have wanted to leave such an opportunity for a l-1 and a hammer while he was away. I guess he was never really scared of the l-2 vote, but he wanted to act like he was.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1131, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Fish: I still didn't have anyone I felt neede voting until TB, and I felt that my reasoning on the Vedith vote wasn't completely idiotic, so I left it until I found a better vote.
In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't get how LQ can figure that type of thing from such a minor interaction. It's mainly just a reference to a previous game, I think they'd make it anyway if they were scum together.
You could have put pressure here since you clearly thought that Lickety was making mountains out of molehills.
In post 87, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 84, aronagrundy wrote:VOTE: thinkbig

I feel like post 70 is them egging lickety on to go after realeo.
That feels like a reach.
Or here for what you think is a weak reason to vote someone.

And you had a bit of a run with realeo as well, could have put it there.
Again I feel like it was an easy place for you to park your vote based on a bullshit reason. It reads scummy to me.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:57 am

In post 1132, Formerfish wrote:
v/la for today

I'll respond to the case against me when I get back. Should be back by 10 pm est
If being at l-2 was the basis for his claim, why wasn't the claim made here then? If he were a mislynch waiting to happen with scum off the wagon he wouldnt have wanted to leave such an opportunity for a l-1 and a hammer while he was away. I guess he was never really scared of the l-2 vote, but he wanted to act like he was.
Good point. I have half a mind to think there is not even a 1-shot cop in the game actually.

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

v/la for today

Doesn't matter, he's not being lynched today.

If he's town, scum will kill either him or me. Whomever scum doesn't kill gets sorted tomorrow.
---
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1085, Gamma Emerald wrote:Top 3 town
Grey, Cheesy, tojam
Top 3 scum
TB, Vax, LQ
had this completed but got sidetracked
In post 1087, Formerfish wrote:Do you have reasons for anyone or are we going gut on all those?
You know its never nice to leave your date at the dance for another person. Unless you are more comfortable with that person because you know they are your scum buddy and you can curl up next to them and snuggle.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:02 pm

In post 1135, -Grey- wrote:
v/la for today

Doesn't matter, he's not being lynched today.

If he's town, scum will kill either him or me. Whomever scum doesn't kill gets sorted tomorrow.
If you lynch me and I turn out to be Town, you are not getting NKed.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:03 pm

VOTE: Gamma

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1136, Formerfish wrote:
Grey, Cheesy, tojam
Top 3 scum
TB, Vax, LQ
In post 1087, Formerfish wrote:Do you have reasons for anyone or are we going gut on all those?
You know its never nice to leave your date at the dance for another person. Unless you are more comfortable with that person because you know they are your scum buddy and you can curl up next to them and snuggle.
They all have reasons. Which ones are you curious about?
<Embrace The Void>

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1137, LicketyQuickety wrote:If you lynch me and I turn out to be Town, you are not getting NKed.
That presumes a townflip and discounts my claim.

Do I buy the TB claim? Not really. I have strong reason not to. But I'm not interested in pursuing it until tomorrow.
---
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:08 pm

In post 1140, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1137, LicketyQuickety wrote:If you lynch me and I turn out to be Town, you are not getting NKed.
That presumes a townflip and discounts my claim.

Do I buy the TB claim? Not really. I have strong reason not to. But I'm not interested in pursuing it until tomorrow.
Your claim that I am Scum?

You haven't made it apparent why you Scum read me. Ofc you do have Gamma who is voting me, however.

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

My other claim, silly.
---
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1097, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1096, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1093, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1092, -Grey- wrote:
In post 793, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm going after Tojam if Real (slot) flips Town.
Why would you go after tojam specifically upon my flip?
I can't remember exactly, but I think it was because he voted your slot.
If you can't even remember why you would go after someone the following day today, then I have to doubt the veracity of your remark.
The more important question is why is this being dragged up now rather than earlier.
Does something being brought back up have a significance towards alignment? Cause I found these oddly out of place when i did my read through.
In post 294, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 91, aronagrundy wrote:@gamma

Maybe, but I feel like lickety is the type of player (they said themselves that they were firing from the hip i think) that scum could use for distractions/blame later for a mislynch. So I'm interested in how others interact with him.
Explain to me exactly what type of player you think I am.
In post 295, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 155, culted wrote:Thinkbig/cheesy/realeo

Sounds fair.
In post 156, Cheesy wrote:I don't see ThinkingBig as mafia for the moment.
How do these posts relate?
In post 296, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 177, Cheesy wrote:I think our differences come from the fact I have experience mostly in real life mafia where interactions are different and you get instant feedback from everybody. It's difficult to adjust.
AtE
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

TB, should I let you live today?
---
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1139, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1136, Formerfish wrote:
Grey, Cheesy, tojam
Top 3 scum
TB, Vax, LQ
They all have reasons. Which ones are you curious about?
All of them.

Is this your first game? Shit, is this the first time someone has ever asked you a question in real life? I asked for your top 3 reads on both sides and reasons for both. You are being evasive and I am about to ask the judge for the right to treat you as a hostile witness. Now please stop beating around the bush and answer a direct question.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 1015, Formerfish wrote:Earlier in the game you town read someone, and then took that town read away due to what you thought was an overwillingness to accept your town read. Now you town read me off a question, and when I question your town read you say you may be wrong?
Good observation.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:15 pm

In post 1143, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1097, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1096, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1093, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1092, -Grey- wrote:
In post 793, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm going after Tojam if Real (slot) flips Town.
Why would you go after tojam specifically upon my flip?
I can't remember exactly, but I think it was because he voted your slot.
If you can't even remember why you would go after someone the following day today, then I have to doubt the veracity of your remark.
The more important question is why is this being dragged up now rather than earlier.
Does something being brought back up have a significance towards alignment? Cause I found these oddly out of place when i did my read through.
In post 294, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 91, aronagrundy wrote:@gamma

Maybe, but I feel like lickety is the type of player (they said themselves that they were firing from the hip i think) that scum could use for distractions/blame later for a mislynch. So I'm interested in how others interact with him.
Explain to me exactly what type of player you think I am.
In post 295, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 155, culted wrote:Thinkbig/cheesy/realeo

Sounds fair.
In post 156, Cheesy wrote:I don't see ThinkingBig as mafia for the moment.
How do these posts relate?
In post 296, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 177, Cheesy wrote:I think our differences come from the fact I have experience mostly in real life mafia where interactions are different and you get instant feedback from everybody. It's difficult to adjust.
AtE
I give you credit for not Town reading me just because I am voting Gamma. This is why I think you are Town.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:16 pm

In post 1146, nn30 wrote:
In post 1015, Formerfish wrote:Earlier in the game you town read someone, and then took that town read away due to what you thought was an overwillingness to accept your town read. Now you town read me off a question, and when I question your town read you say you may be wrong?
Good observation.
Yup, and I knew I was doing it at the time too. You might not believe that though. I am familiar with my own play because I say things like "I have a Town read on Xplayer for really no reason."

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1145, Formerfish wrote:beating around the bush
Heh heh

Heh heh heh

---

Return to “Completed Open Games”