Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:12 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

Idk if you answered this Titus but I'll ask again

Why does it have to just not be a misunderstanding over lies.
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1349, Aj The Epic wrote:So far, I've been happy with how this day is progressing
?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1348, Cabd wrote:Okay: Titus; assuming for a second tywin is town; does your pick for the "other" parts of the scumteam change? Who is your top suspect going into day two if tywin is lynched flips VT and I get shot overnight?

Tywin; who is your highest non-titus pick for scum right now?
Lapsa is probably still scum.

Alisae I have a desperate to survive read on and I would compromise there, but I would be gambling.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1350, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Idk if you answered this Titus but I'll ask again

People who have a misunderstanding read where they are proven wrong and change or go to the moon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1353, Titus wrote:
In post 1350, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Idk if you answered this Titus but I'll ask again

People who have a misunderstanding read where they are proven wrong and change or go to the moon.
One might even say they become.. a moon walker?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1344, Titus wrote:Tywin, This is again, why you need to die. There is not a single misrepresentation in my entire ISO. You said I asked you no questions. That was wrong. You were shown it was wrong. You doubled down on the fiction. You're also immediately discrediting any kind of post I make. Your posts with Uzi felt fake. You tried to create the impression i thought it was a mega scumtell. (Tone isn't a scumtell, just an indicator). Until you actually tell the truth and do analysis, you need to die.

Given the extremely low likelihood of you being capable of such, given your likely pm, there is not much to say here. Either you lie and die, or be honest and live. No less than 3 players see you as a known liar (me, Gamma, and ssm) so your attempts to paint me as wrong/bad/lying/scum will not work.
I question whether you know what facts are or aren't, and you use feelings as if they are facts. Your feelings are wrong, your facts are wrong, and even when asked what you'll do if I flip town, you claim I'm useless and still worth killing. You're past the point of redemption and just became a policy lynch where I come from. You admit to being anti-town and you're not trying to win under a town win con. That's clear.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1351, Cabd wrote:
In post 1349, Aj The Epic wrote:So far, I've been happy with how this day is progressing
?
On day 1, being able to quickly cycle through not only the baseline of suspicious people, but the people who have made votes that were suspicious, is a great plus. My general theory of the game is that town can never be more powerful than D2/N3/D3 so getting this much positive information day 1 to have actually formed a town core that we can be reasonably confident in is a win in and of itself.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

Going too the moon would be fun though!
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

She's not admiting to playing against wincon. I can see that.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1352, Titus wrote:
In post 1348, Cabd wrote:Okay: Titus; assuming for a second tywin is town; does your pick for the "other" parts of the scumteam change? Who is your top suspect going into day two if tywin is lynched flips VT and I get shot overnight?

Tywin; who is your highest non-titus pick for scum right now?
Lapsa is probably still scum.

Alisae I have a desperate to survive read on and I would compromise there, but I would be gambling.
Move towards investigating/voting there then. I will personally burn all of my townie brownies to derail a lynch on tywin today if you try. We can revisit tomorrow (or later today if those paths prove not that great) if things change but as of right now I see nothing but a death tunnel and your arguments so far have not convinced me. You can either grind up against me and maybe get it pushed through or work with me and make this thread less toxic. Your call.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1354, Cabd wrote:

I don'tlike this post :igmeou: :shifty:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1356, Aj The Epic wrote:to have actually formed a town core that we can be reasonably confident in
Defined as?
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1354, Cabd wrote:

They could.
Indeed.

A moon walker is

Moon Walker: The light was red.
*corrected*
Moon Walker: Well, ok the light was green but they are still a shitty driver due to xyz.

A liar is

Liar: Light was red.
*corrected*
Liar: Ignores statements.
Liar: Light was red.

Tywin is the latter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Cabd »

No, Tywin is red-green colorblind and so you can't get into his head and vice versa.
Show

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1361, Cabd wrote:Defined as?

You, Elbrin, Myself, titus. We can basically assume Tran's replacement for town, so given a reasonable player is put there, they'll be capable of fulfilling this too. I'm working on Nero, who I believe is capable, but I don't have a townread on yet.

Basically a group of players capable of driving this game in a positive direction going forward. If town only has one head, they'll be picked off and the town has to reorganize each day. That's why it's really important to have multiple heads capable of making good decisions. And the democratic process of finding if one is lying is basically that they're also the center of attention and the ones who have to be right constantly to avoid scrutiny.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:27 am

Ok, Captain Planet is here to clean up this toxic thread. I will shut up about Titus, and do my best to ignore further... Whatever. Cabd gets my TLeader nomination for even trying to mediate it. Scum would be more than happy to let this fester, especially if it's TvT (which neither Titus or I think it is).

Still at work, but will give updated reads when I get a chance to really catch up again. I have about 15 pages to read it looks like, and I skimmed most of the previous 30 as well. Even if Titus is scum, she's not the only one, so it's a pointless venture to keep it going until one of us (probably me) gets lynched. Town will be no closer to finding the other scum, and so I think even keeping this 1v1 with Titus up would be anti-town on my part. I'll drop it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:31 am

I don't like AJ's post above. I personally don't find him all that townie to begin with, so idk how he believes him or Elibrin deserve town leadership roles. You guys aren't confirmed, and you're not super town enough to even assume that role. Adding Titus is clearly not my cup of tea, but even if you believe her town, she wants to mislynch town. Therefore, Idk what you're hoping for AJ, but it certainly shouldn't happen. Maybe on a day or two 'if' you're cleared by a PR, but right now? You're that confident in Elibrin/Titus? Hmmmm....
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You don't even understand the point of it. It's been happening for the past 40 pages and you've just been apart of it.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Pine »

I have a free evening, so I'm starting a full read-through. Anticipate a major wallpost.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1363, Cabd wrote:No, Tywin is red-green colorblind and so you can't get into his head and vice versa.
Like I said, I will reevaluate when Tywin tells the truth. He cannot though, so he dies. If wrong, we eliminated someone that cannot read or listen. I have been quite cooperative, but my read will not change barring him being honest or mod confirmation of him being dumb town. If the latter, I can reasses but I wouldn't put stock into anything he says. He's red green colorblind because he's likely not town though.

Take his last posts. Widely townread players shouldn't be town leaders. A good chunk of his ISO is discrediting and trying to get players to turn against each other. That is a player caught on the outside, desperately waiting to change the course of the game. That's more congruent with scum, pissed at an all town block.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Cabd »

Bad titus. No kibbles. Step back and see the forest for the trees. Right now if you two gladiated I'd be lynching you, not him. He's likely going to be vigged or lynched down the line; we both know he won't be anywhere near lylo because if he's scum he'll be dead and if he's town he'll be NK'd or mislynched well before that.

I'd focus right now on people who are using this fued between you two to slip into the shadows...
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

Well, if you would want to pick me over him, so be it. Tywin cannot be allowed to live near lylo, and there's a wagon on him, I will be on it. He's a scum read. Threatening me, when you you're postulating this is a T v T, just tells me that you won't reevaluate Tywin. I don't need every town to lynch scum or townbeards. I just need enough town. If he will be lynched before lylo, that's what the town needs.

Those people slipping into the shadows, they are my other reads as partners with Tywin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1371, Titus wrote:Those people slipping into the shadows, they are my other reads as partners with Tywin.
Then name and shame.

P.S..: I'm about 70% on him; but that's STRONG for a day one read.
Show

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

We can eliminate Tywin when we need to, or let him get endgamed as we smash this game far before lylo. There's no reason to bother with anything less than certainty when we've gotten off to such a good start.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Lapsa »

VOTE: Tywin Lannister
abcedminded

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”