Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Cabs acknowledge my point.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:21 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Nos, can you work with me there and tell me whats your reads on the table ? youve been a blind spot null in my reads so far
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:21 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

In post 1285, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 459, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 422, Tywin Lannister wrote:
3. Sonia pops up out of nowhere, sheep's Titus by calling me scum, and her reason is also sheeped by giving her reason as my 'it's only fair' statement. Zero originality there. That's some blatant sheeping going on.

Sonia: why haven't you asked me any questions? Also, why did you sheep Titus exactly to the T? Do you have no original thought? I find that sheep on atrocious reasonings are almost always scum. What do you think? Also, when ssbm_Kyouko pointed out your blatant buddying with Titus in post #400, you came back in #407 calling him 'not town' for no reason. It was another OMGUS shade throw with zero follow through. You haven't followed any lead or anything you claim to be scummy with any actual questions whatsoever. Also, you claim my post #303 is 'scummy as fuck.' Please explain what in it is scummy. You said it was overly defensive and manipulative. What was I defensive about? Who was I defending against? How does that make any sense whatsoever? I joined in with Elibirn to get Uzi to answer why he thought Elibirn was scum. He never gave a good reason, but regardless, what was there for me to be defensive about? I wasn't being attacked, so why call it defensive? Also, how was it manipulative in a scummy way? Do you know what 'scummy' even is, or only when you're town and not using contrived reasoning to throw shade on players? Why are you chainsaw defending Uzi here? You AND Titus both highly dislike Uzi being questioned. Both of you have attacked me now over me forcing Uzi to answer a basic question. Neither of you seem to have any real questions for me though. Now THAT is 'scummy as fuck' (to quote your own words).
Okay you're clearly not reading the thread what so ever you need a bit more coffee.
I came back in the day having to catch up I saw your post that I disliked (get to that in a moment) and I called you out on it, Also I said your post was scummy but the thing you forgot to address was I said I liked your other posts that's why I didn't vote you because that was the only post I had a bit of trouble with.
I wasn't sheeping Titus I didn't even see her call you scum I don't even know what post ssbn called me out on,
The post in question you were defending yourself it was over defensive on your actions like "don't look at me it isn't my fault on this!"
I don't ever omgus unless it's for a joke purpose "how does it make sense" you ask because it makes sense what type of question is that? Also I'm not defending Uzi I don't have a read on him what I AM doing is calling out your shitty reasoning in that post. I know what scumhunting and being scummy is smart one I don't have a question for you because there's nothing to be asked would you like some RQS? I saw a post I disliked and I commented it you clearly don't even know what sheeping is just because 2 players dislike a post doesn't make it sheeping buddy
redone.
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My goal for catch-up reads is to sort EVERYONE. Nulls are for wimps.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1300, Gamma Emerald wrote:Cabs acknowledge my point.
Your reading of context doesn't seem like the only interpretation, I didn't get what you got out of those two quotes.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1295, Cabd wrote:Okay so.. what if I told you that titus is known for making absolutely no sense whatsoever from the outside perspective
I grew (am growing) up in a moon logic household

I have to essentially converse with several Titus replicas on a daily basis

it's tiring even when you understand it

Just thank god there's not more than one (to my knowledge) moon-logic-peoples in this game. Because they'll eventually go at it. And god save us when they do.
Gamma Emerald wrote:Cabs acknowledge my point.
It's not by Cab, but consider your point acknowledged.

pedit: you want my reads as of page ~20?
ppedit: ty sonia
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:23 am

Post by CloudKicker »

btw i told yall tywin was town
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1304, Cabd wrote:
In post 1300, Gamma Emerald wrote:Cabs acknowledge my point.
Your reading of context doesn't seem like the only interpretation, I didn't get what you got out of those two quotes.
He says I'm scum but chastises his other scum read for attacking me hypocritically, which only really makes sense if he thinks I'm town
<Embrace The Void>

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Cabd »

Why does the later have to be the only possibility? You can't call somebody out for doing something illogical unless you ALSO think they're town?

And it's also just as possible he thinks it's a binary state that has: one of {gamma, titus} is scum? As in "both could be scum but they are most likely not scum together"

By no means am I ruling out your line of questioning as a possibility. I just don't see it as the cardinal sin you seem to think it is.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

There's also his blatantly false accusation of Titus not asking him questions.
<Embrace The Void>

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Cabd »

mm, that said

UNVOTE:
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

Jesus christ this thread did not need 15 more pages overnight, what were you people doing at 3am? I for one sleep.
In post 965, Nero Cain wrote:it annoys me to no end that I have posted, multiple times, why I think Titus is scum and both Ali and Elbrin are acting like it never happened.
Nero your case on titus is that she was the 3rd person to vote on a wagon. You were about to vote gamma instead until you realized it was titus. Which is just....I can't fuck with that. There's no sense there.

"But she also ignored me!"

Yes, yes she did.
In post 1028, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 325, Elbirn wrote:
In post 324, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I also don't like that there doesn't seem to be any signs of scum hunting or attempts to do so in his ISO.
Ah, that old "he hasn't done anything disregard everything he's said" line. Classic meme bro
The "this guy is doing nothing" logic pisses me off.
Is this directed towards me or uzi?
Because in my view, it's a pretty scum move to, instead of doing any substantial analysis of a player, throw your hands up and say "they haven't done anything. I am throwing shit on their play as a whole. It's literally all bad."
In post 1036, Tywin Lannister wrote: Uzi/Elibirn: I dont like the gladiator claim, but apparently fake claims in mafiascum meta is okay. Elibirn doubled down on it when others took it as a joke, but it's largely null. I do think fake claims are scummy and idk why it's okay in mafiascum, but it is what it is. Uzi/Elibirn could be TvT, but I think one of them are scum. Idk which one, but Titus has weak associations with either one. Her entire scum claim on me was my 'it's only fair' post asking for Uzi to give his reasoning on voting Elibirn. Then again, Elibirn could be scum and Uzi town. Neither are a good lynch today, so this whole point is moot.
Your position here is really bleh. It's flipfloppy as you don't commit to a stance on either of us, saying "it could be TvT, but I think one could be scum, but gee it could be either". It's a lot of words that don't add up to any meaningful analysis and set you up to lynch either of us later. It's weak sauce and it makes me sadface.

It's even more bleh because I think you're town and my original point in talking about this was thus made void when 10 pages of reading later I decided you were town. But this is scummy, m8, don't do this.
In post 1040, Nero Cain wrote:I think only Elbin and Alisae and Titus herself think she's the town leader
Me thinking titus is town =/= me thinking titus is town leader

Clearly I am the town president and all other town and all other town are members of my administration
In post 1095, Tywin Lannister wrote: Really? Why are you constantly asking asinine questions?

Okay, here's an example for you:

Titus is scum buddies with Alisae. Without day talk, Alisae is extreme newbscum and doesn't know to not buddy her scum team in-thread. She thinks that's how to play, but obviously Titus can't go and say 'hey Alisae, calm down there buddy, you'll get us both caught!' Without day talk, newbscum Alisae does what she does.

With day talk, the experienced scum would calm her the fuck down and try to minimize her mistakes.
Now that you have the knowledge that day talk is in this game, don't you think that alisae would be more cautious to buddy titus if they were both scum? That titus would use the day talk to say "hey don't do that"

In post 1109, Tywin Lannister wrote: Yet Titus' case on me is good? She said my post asking for Uzi to answer Elibrin's question and saying 'it's only fair' was the scum tell of the century. Really? Now that is fucking terrible, but a lot of you latched onto that as if it was legitimate. Do you even know what my case is? Why defend Titus without looking at what she's done? You're ISOing me a lot apparently, but ignoring others. Why?
*raises hand* hi yes me again tywin, I never bought into that as a scum tell and idk if anyone else did pls calm down
In post 1221, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1219, Titus wrote:
In post 1217, CloudKicker wrote:btw im calling a tvst tywin titus
T v S?
t vs t*
Cloud gets things, good for cloud
In post 1226, Alisae wrote:
In post 1218, Titus wrote:So, what is your read on me Alisae?
If Tywin flips scum, town. If Tywin flips town, scum.

And Tywin just said he would self-hammer himself. I KNOW Tywin is the kind of person to claim at L-1 instead of self-hammer if he was town. Becuase he knows that is a townie thing to do. He's not trying to prove to us that he's town, he's trying to prove that Titus is scum. And I'm fucking taking his bluff.
Dichotomies are scummy as fuck
In post 1243, CloudKicker wrote:About tywin wagon, some of his line looks like genuine frustrated town, even the self comment didnt comme off as forced to me, i once said and did that as town not so long ago with great success, i also was correct about my deathtunnel
More cloud being right
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Elbirn: it was @both.
<Embrace The Void>

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1305, Nosferatu wrote: Just thank god there's not more than one (to my knowledge) moon-logic-peoples in this game.
Hi I'm Elbirn
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Im not moon logic per se, just strangely dead accurate with scumreads sometimes.
<Embrace The Void>

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Alisae

Choo Choo everyone!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1237, Alisae wrote:
In post 1231, CloudKicker wrote:alisea is bascially saying that shes flip flopping because of tywin and that is just lold
I'll fucking confirm this. I am flip floping at the moment. I don't know what the fuck to do. I don't know who the fuck is what. I dunno what's real. I dunno what's fake. I dunno my gender even. What operating system is this toaster even fucking using? Is it fucking Vista? Point is I fucking snapped.
But I am keeping my vote on Tywin. I'm done flipflopping. Unless something else happens, I'm keeping my vote on tywin.
I'm keeping my vote on tywin.
All of these circles, make a square.
All of these circles, make a square.
Just calm down. It's gonna be okay.
In post 1248, Alisae wrote:
In post 1245, CloudKicker wrote:Alisea you have no reason to be, thats what we are saying so clam down, you arent responsible of the votes :lol:
I just feel so fucked and toyed with and manipulated. At this point I completely forgot about everyone else. I think I just need to take a few minutes to go fucking chill. A warm bath sounds nice. Or a shower. I'ma go do that, and calm down.

It's nice tho that you're both telling me to calm down. I feel like if you two were scum ywall would have wanted to keep me in this panic state. My strongest town reads at the moment.
Thank you. Honestly.
Look at all this faked frustration
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1290, Cabd wrote:To titus: You literally have a title based around how weirdly screwy your logic and approach to the game is. Do you really think that a player unfamiliar with you and your play style finding it weird and anti-town without context is actually a scumtell? in and of itself? (Yes I know there's more than that to your case but work with me here)
No, my title is based on how different my logic is, not screwy. I have been putting considerable effort into improving my towngame Cabd. Nero and AJ in my scumlist for a reason. Tywin isn't scumreading me for my playstyle. He reflexively OMGUSed me and lied about my posts. He's not finding my playstyle wierd. If that's all it was, my approach would be different. Now, I am going to back out of your way since you need that. However, until Tywin stops lying about what has happened in this thread, he will need rope. Clear?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

*aren't
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1275, Nosferatu wrote:just gonna VOTE: Cloud for that early interaction with Cabd; so awkward.
If there is another vote on Cloud, this is probably scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1277, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 243, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Scum don't have daytalk in normal games unless it is either announced by the mod in the setup or there is an encryptor. I think.
out of curiousity, did the mod announce daytalk after this post or just no one read ruleset?
He announced and edited the rules after I pointed to the wiki, you'll see later as you catch up
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

Mod:VC please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Mod is v/la today according to 890 but I can unofficial again
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

Please do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Unofficial VCTitus 3 (Nero Cain, Tywin Lannister, mozamis)
Alisae 2 (Aj The Epic, Elbirn)
Aj The Epic 1 (Transcend)
Lapsa 1 (Pine)
Tywin 4 (Titus, Gamma, Alisae, ssbm_Kyouko)
CloudKicker 1 (Nosferatus)

Not Voting 5 (Lapsa, Cabd, xSoniaNevermindx, Lil Uzi Vert, CloudKicker)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Did this on my phone but I think it's accurate

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”