Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Nosferatu »

just gonna VOTE: Cloud for that early interaction with Cabd; so awkward.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1234, Titus wrote: Explaining that any further is extremely anti-town.
Urban Dictionary wrote: Town Bike

The girl that everyone has had sex with, the analogy is the town bike that everyone gets a ride from.

That ho's the town bike
abcedminded
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 243, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Scum don't have daytalk in normal games unless it is either announced by the mod in the setup or there is an encryptor. I think.
out of curiousity, did the mod announce daytalk after this post or just no one read ruleset?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 248, Transcend wrote:Hi

Cloud is a mislynch

Bye
willing to call this scum for now^
last.fm
gtkas
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

What am I at? L1 or close to it? I'm a straight up vanilla townie. To be exact, there isn't even a vanilla in there. It's just 'townie.'

To answer Sonia: there are 50+ pages on D1. You say I missed your post? Well no shit? I can't reply to 50 pages worth of garbage and hope to find one diamond in the rough. It will literally take HOURS of reading. You can forget that. I'm not gonna do it after seeing very few of you truly evaluating the game if you think I'm scum. I say it over and over again, and I will keep saying it until I'm lynched and flip town. Titus is scum. Remember that after I'm

50 pages is too much to have any say here. It's a shit show right now full of fluff and bad posts. Nobody knows a damn thing with all this useless posting. It shows that nobody is even attempting to sit and think about what's what. 50 pages means D1 is a wash. Way to go town. You'll get a mislynch on D1 and no info out of it. Titus will use that to her advantage to get anyone else who claims she is scum as the next few day's mislynches, because a lot of you seem to be sheep here. It's ridiculous, but I don't see anything changing with 50 pages of useless posting going on. It's really bad and completely demoralizing. I had almost all weekend off, and I can't keep up with this thread. Do none of you have responsibilities or jobs? There are multiple players complaining on this thread about the length and the insane amount of posts. It's not a good thing for town. Scum can and do hide in shit show threads like this.

Anyway, again, I am town. Titus is scum. Take from that what you will after I'm lynched.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 293, Elbirn wrote:Ugh

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert

There it is
ye ok lol
last.fm
gtkas
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:30 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

I'm asking you to answer my post as you made a giant case on me and I went from sr number 2 to pro town
that's the annoying part
UNVOTE:
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:32 am

I wish I even knew what the case against me was, but I honestly don't know. I don't think there ever was a real case, but with so many posts, any questioning of it can be ignored and nobody notices. You just have sheep joining the wagon without thought. I am convinced of that due to how many posts with little to no content that have been made on this DAY ONE thread. It's seriously ridiculous. Think about things before posting useless crap in the future. Do it for the sanity and morale of any adults with life responsibilities. 50 pages is like Day 3-4, not day 1. Just saying.

/rant
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:35 am

In post 1281, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I'm asking you to answer my post as you made a giant case on me and I went from sr number 2 to pro town
that's the annoying part
UNVOTE:
Do me a favor. Repost it or give a post # or page #. I don't even know where it is. I have to go to work, but I'll try to respond during a break or lunch if I'm not hammered by then. At least realize the amount of posts here and try to be a bit more understanding. If forgetting or not seeing questions in such a large thread means scum, then more than half the players in the game are scum right now.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Cabd »

FWIW I'm not voting for Tywin today. He's very obviously frustrated railroaded town.

Shame on those of you that are taking him as scum. He can be town who found scum-titus or town that mistook town-titus for scum titus but the frustration and emotion is genuine town with a capital T.

Tywin, let's chat real quick. A large part of your Titus case is that the logic Titus is using is so ~wrong~ it has to come from scum, right?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:37 am

In post 459, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 422, Tywin Lannister wrote:
3. Sonia pops up out of nowhere, sheep's Titus by calling me scum, and her reason is also sheeped by giving her reason as my 'it's only fair' statement. Zero originality there. That's some blatant sheeping going on.

Sonia: why haven't you asked me any questions? Also, why did you sheep Titus exactly to the T? Do you have no original thought? I find that sheep on atrocious reasonings are almost always scum. What do you think? Also, when ssbm_Kyouko pointed out your blatant buddying with Titus in post #400, you came back in #407 calling him 'not town' for no reason. It was another OMGUS shade throw with zero follow through. You haven't followed any lead or anything you claim to be scummy with any actual questions whatsoever. Also, you claim my post #303 is 'scummy as fuck.' Please explain what in it is scummy. You said it was overly defensive and manipulative. What was I defensive about? Who was I defending against? How does that make any sense whatsoever? I joined in with Elibirn to get Uzi to answer why he thought Elibirn was scum. He never gave a good reason, but regardless, what was there for me to be defensive about? I wasn't being attacked, so why call it defensive? Also, how was it manipulative in a scummy way? Do you know what 'scummy' even is, or only when you're town and not using contrived reasoning to throw shade on players? Why are you chainsaw defending Uzi here? You AND Titus both highly dislike Uzi being questioned. Both of you have attacked me now over me forcing Uzi to answer a basic question. Neither of you seem to have any real questions for me though. Now THAT is 'scummy as fuck' (to quote your own words).
Okay you're clearly not reading the thread what so ever you need a bit more coffee I came back in the day having to catch up I saw your post that I disliked (get to that in a moment) and I called you out on it also I said your post was scummy but the thing you forgot to address was I said I liked your other posts that's why I didn't vote you because that was the only post I had a bit of trouble with I wasn't sheeping Titus I didn't even see her call you scum I don't even know what post ssbn called me out on the post in question you were defending yourself it was over defensive on your actions like "don't look at me it isn't my fault on this!" I don't ever omgus unless it's for a joke purpose "how does it make sense" you ask because it makes sense what type of question is that Also I'm not defending Uzi I don't have a read on him what I AM doing is calling out your shitty reasoning in that post I know what scumhunting and being scummy is smart one I don't have a question for you because there's nothing to be asked would you like some RQS? I saw a post I disliked and I commented it you clearly don't even know what sheeping is just because 2 players dislike a post doesn't make it sheeping buddy
it's a bit of a mess cause I just typed my thoughts out.
I do think Tywin is obv town btw

MariaR is me
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1285, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I do think Tywin is obv town btw
And so you voted him because..?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:38 am

In post 1286, Cabd wrote:
In post 1285, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I do think Tywin is obv town btw
And so you voted him because..?
I thought it'd grab his attention to get the answers I wanted.

MariaR is me
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Cabd »

And titus: As nicely as possible.. keep away from this chat I'm having until I'm done.

I can't believe I'm having to be the town dad but fuck if I'm gonna let a potential misunderstanding derail the game. If it's not a misunderstanding great, but up until I determine that is such a thing, back off plz tia.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1284, Cabd wrote:FWIW I'm not voting for Tywin today. He's very obviously frustrated railroaded town.

Shame on those of you that are taking him as scum. He can be town who found scum-titus or town that mistook town-titus for scum titus but the frustration and emotion is genuine town with a capital T.

Tywin, let's chat real quick. A large part of your Titus case is that the logic Titus is using is so ~wrong~ it has to come from scum, right?
Look at how he talks about a scumread like they are town.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Cabd »

To titus: You literally have a title based around how weirdly screwy your logic and approach to the game is. Do you really think that a player unfamiliar with you and your play style finding it weird and anti-town without context is actually a scumtell? in and of itself? (Yes I know there's more than that to your case but work with me here)
Show

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Lapsa »

I won't participate in Tywin and Aj lynches today.
abcedminded
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:56 am

^

MariaR is me
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:59 am

In post 1284, Cabd wrote:FWIW I'm not voting for Tywin today. He's very obviously frustrated railroaded town.

I have a couple min, so I'll respond here. Can't read it all, and Sonia, I think your post deserves a longer look than I have atm, but I'll do it when I get a chance in a few hours or so.

Cabd: pretty much, yes. I see Titus as a strong player, so her using really bad theories, constantly repeating this 'liar!' theme, her jumping back and forth to whomever seems like an easy target, and generally refusing to even think about whether or not these players she calls scum may be town (which would derail her entire theory and 'scum hunting' efforts) just looks so bad that it must be from scum. That's my belief. It's day 1 and she's railroading 4 specific players into a scum team she fabricated without any reasoning, and the real aspect of it is that maybe 2 players get subbed in or out solely based on me being scum. So when I flip town, everything she's done in the game becomes useless. That doesn't look like a townie truly trying to sort anyone. I just don't see it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1149, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Gamma, you're scummy
for ignoring Titus and focusing your entire attention on townies.
In post 1157, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1153, Titus wrote:
In post 1039, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 355, Titus wrote:I do have to admit, the gladiate, if real, neuters my vca too...
This is horrible. VCA still works with gladiation.
No. It really doesn't. I have been reading through here and every post here is theory and a good chunk is wrong. VCA centers on the choices made. Gladiation artificially removes choices from the game, limiting data points.

Since I am making a post educating you, here's what you need for a good VCA

1) Every vote count colored, without bias of town by play
2) A scum flip not caused by a guilty/gladiator
3) 3 days of data to work with
4) A good understanding of optimal town and scum play
5) The ability to filter a VI.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I will get back to reading. If I only see more bad theory spec that makes me rip my hair out, I will be annoyed.
Jesus Christ, pot meet kettle.

Titus is the player that called 4 players the scum team and conf biases everything over her bad theory in hopes of proving it right somehow. It's the definition of a bad theory,
yet she has the nerve to call out Gamma
? Wow. Misplaced fucking ego that is.
Does this look logical to anyone? It looks fake as shit to me. It feels like he knows I'm town in the second post.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Cabd »

Tywin Lannister wrote:

I have a couple min, so I'll respond here. Can't read it all, and Sonia, I think your post deserves a longer look than I have atm, but I'll do it when I get a chance in a few hours or so.

Cabd: pretty much, yes. I see Titus as a strong player, so her using really bad theories, constantly repeating this 'liar!' theme, her jumping back and forth to whomever seems like an easy target, and generally refusing to even think about whether or not these players she calls scum may be town (which would derail her entire theory and 'scum hunting' efforts) just looks so bad that it must be from scum. That's my belief. It's day 1 and she's railroading 4 specific players into a scum team she fabricated without any reasoning, and the real aspect of it is that maybe 2 players get subbed in or out solely based on me being scum. So when I flip town, everything she's done in the game becomes useless. That doesn't look like a townie truly trying to sort anyone. I just don't see it.
Okay so.. what if I told you that titus is known for making absolutely no sense whatsoever from the outside perspective; as town? Like... is so well known for it around here that she has a custom moderator-granted user title honoring that fact? I know it's not "ideal town play" as you and I see it, but play this game is internally consistent with Titus logic. (And no, throwing your hands up and wanting to die doesn't count as a response; you're stuck in this thing with me like it or not)
Show

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 459, xSoniaNevermindx wrote: -long rant without punctuation-
Unreadable fyi, so if this is important, know I didn't read it.
last.fm
gtkas
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:15 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1275, Nosferatu wrote:just gonna VOTE: Cloud for that early interaction with Cabd; so awkward.
what more awkward is you voting me for first page posts when theres 50 pages of content and much more things to read into
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:16 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1273, Transcend wrote:my vote is still on aj

hell makes you think i have a tywin case
meant read by case
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:16 am

In post 1296, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 459, xSoniaNevermindx wrote: -long rant without punctuation-
Unreadable fyi, so if this is important, know I didn't read it.
mhm it was more me pissy answering it all in 1 giant rant post without thinking

MariaR is me

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”