Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 945, Aj The Epic wrote:Gamma needs to do something before the inevitable heat death of our universe.
As opposed to nos or pine, because...?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Tywin Lannister wrote:AJ picks the easiest players to call scum here. That's not a real analysis. He simply went with the two players most won't disagree with in a way that requires explaining. AJ hasn't done anything all game as far as I've seen, unless I missed something between the last 12 pages (will catch up soon regardless). The guy is skating by and is half-hearting these bs reads.

AJ: why am I scum? Why is Alisae scum? Why do you have two scum reads, but can't seem to get reads on more than half the game? Please explain all the reads you half heartedly slapped together.
"Can't get a good read" isn't true. I'm just a paranoid player and therefore don't like to have a townlist I don't trust.

I've discussed Alisae and you for scum. Until you respond there, I'm of no need to do your busy work. You either read it or you don't.

Furthermore it's completely on you not to be an 'easy target', aka someone who can be easily scum read. Alisae isn't necessarily that either, as certainly there's not exactly popularity for her lynch before I started discussing it. One vote on, from Nos in RVS. At peak, 3 votes on.

P-edit: Gamma's more suspect for what he HAS said, those 2 just haven't said much.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Can you elaborate on what he has said vs what pine and nos have/havent said?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How is what I've said suspect?
I'm definitely going to attempt to catch up tonight btw
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Gamma's activity is largely limited to asking questions. It's a case of IoA for the most part.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well that's because I'M NOT CAUGHT UP, MEANING I CAN'T ANALYZE JACK SHIT!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm starting to think about this more. Gamma knows there's a wagon on him. Yet he's isn't budging yet. Maybe he's still catching up, maybe not. But if Gamma was scum, wouldn't he try to act a bit more townish? I can't explain it now, but it uneases me.

And I don't think scum!tywin would make warp what other players are saying into something else. I think scum!tywin would pay more attention to what other people are saying. And I feel like he would be making a lot less assumptions.

Like, is this game REALLY this easy to solve? It just seems so obviously scummy to not be scummy at all. It bothers me and I just don't get it, or I could be overthinking this. Hence why I'ma wait for the Lapsa and Titus cases to come out. Thats when shit will probably start happening. But for now I'ma keep my top 2 scum picks being these guys.

P-Edit: NVM on Gamma. Gamma we'll all be waiting.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 169, CloudKicker wrote:Lets fish for a reaction !!
This works never. You stated the test.
<Embrace The Void>

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 935, mozamis wrote:
In post 925, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Agree with Kyouko and the nulls. Convince me on Cloud.
The guy - to use his own qords - was "aggroing the whole town". Put himself right in the spotlight. Borderline VI. He's not scum.
I feel you should take another look at him again when you get the chance but I can see what you mean. Wouldn't say he's a VI though.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 958, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 925, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Agree with Kyouko and the nulls. Convince me on Cloud.
The guy - to use his own qords - was "aggroing the whole town". Put himself right in the spotlight. Borderline VI. He's not scum.
I feel you should take another look at him again when you get the chance but I can see what you mean. Wouldn't say he's a VI though.
If you think differently, would you like to enlighten us?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 951, Aj The Epic wrote:
Tywin Lannister wrote:AJ picks the easiest players to call scum here. That's not a real analysis. He simply went with the two players most won't disagree with in a way that requires explaining. AJ hasn't done anything all game as far as I've seen, unless I missed something between the last 12 pages (will catch up soon regardless). The guy is skating by and is half-hearting these bs reads.

AJ: why am I scum? Why is Alisae scum? Why do you have two scum reads, but can't seem to get reads on more than half the game? Please explain all the reads you half heartedly slapped together.
"Can't get a good read" isn't true. I'm just a paranoid player and therefore don't like to have a townlist I don't trust.

I've discussed Alisae and you for scum. Until you respond there, I'm of no need to do your busy work. You either read it or you don't.

Furthermore it's completely on you not to be an 'easy target', aka someone who can be easily scum read. Alisae isn't necessarily that either, as certainly there's not exactly popularity for her lynch before I started discussing it. One vote on, from Nos in RVS. At peak, 3 votes on.

P-edit: Gamma's more suspect for what he HAS said, those 2 just haven't said much.
Being paranoid is fine, but it isn't when you specifically name two players as scum and ignore absolutely everyone else in the game. When I eventually flip town (and I WILL get lynched this game, because half the game is full of teenagers that don't know what they're doing, call things that aren't scummy as being scummy, and write 39 pages of almost completely useless content that frankly is annoying af), what will you do? If Alisae also flipped town, you'd be down two townies with absolutely zero reads. The few reads you did claim just now are at the very least half-wrong, so if both players are town, you're awful at this. Just saying.

Honestly, I have half a mind to just vote myself off just so I can get out of this clusterfuck of a game. These players have no idea what they're doing, and my role is worth Jack shit anyways. It bothers me that there are 39 pages on D1 and none of it is worth a damn. An extremely dedicated player could possibly sort through this mess to find the ONE diamond in all this crap, but I'm not that player. Adults write condensed posts with real content, but these people say one thing in 50 posts, post questions to the same person in multiple posts, and can't seem to gather any logical thought on what is truly going on. This game is depressing to play in tbh.

I just don't see much of a point to be active and read everything only to have to defend myself against illogical non-reasons. The only thing I've ever seen from anyone to call me scum is from one post where I said 'it's only fair' that Uzi answer Elibirn's question. That apparently was the scum tell of the century for these people, because they don't have a clue as to what scummy is or isn't. It's a joke. There's no defending against idiocy, and I can't change the minds of those who are either scum or just ignorant, so there's nothing to really be invested about in this game for me.

That's my $0.02. The only reason I even halfheartedly pay attention now is because it's disrespectful to not do so for the good players here. I see you guys, and I know you've complained about the speed of the game, useless ridalin-fueled posts, and illogical reasoning going on as well. I welcome you to vote me if you think I'm scum for absolutely no reason, but realize that when I do flip town, you followed like sheep without ever having a reason to do so. Bad wagons need to be addressed, but they never are by bad players. Mob mentality is one of the side-effects of Mafia, and mob mentality always sucks.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Im not VI but i know i can come off this way
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 960, Tywin Lannister wrote:I just don't see much of a point to be active and read everything only to have to defend myself against illogical non-reasons. The only thing I've ever seen from anyone to call me scum is from one post where I said 'it's only fair' that Uzi answer Elibirn's question. That apparently was the scum tell of the century for these people, because they don't have a clue as to what scummy is or isn't. It's a joke. There's no defending against idiocy, and I can't change the minds of those who are either scum or just ignorant, so there's nothing to really be invested about in this game for me.
Except this is not even near the reason I've called you scum. If you're going to complain, at least make the attempt to do something first.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 944, Tywin Lannister wrote:People complain about walls, but then they post 30 times to say the one thing the wall could have.
:P
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 187, CloudKicker wrote:Also calling me scum and saying i cant read you is like saying im town with bad reads :3
Who is saying this?
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it annoys me to no end that I have posted, multiple times, why I think Titus is scum and both Ali and Elbrin are acting like it never happened.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 964, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 187, CloudKicker wrote:Also calling me scum and saying i cant read you is like saying im town with bad reads :3
Who is saying this?
Sonia, she said i was scum but that i wasnt able to read her
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 965, Nero Cain wrote:it annoys me to no end that I have posted, multiple times, why I think Titus is scum and both Ali and Elbrin are acting like it never happened.
I'm not ignoring it, I'm waiting for the other cases. I know you and Noz as stated theirs.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

...Face-palm. gamma, it might be better if you put your catch-up into one larger post instead of inflating the page count by another 10 pages?
Since you weren't here "live" a lot of your questions are either already answered or no longer relevant. A little editing and consolidating goes a long way.
Show

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 960, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 951, Aj The Epic wrote:

Being paranoid is fine, but it isn't when you specifically name two players as scum and ignore absolutely everyone else in the game. When I eventually flip town (and I WILL get lynched this game, because half the game is full of teenagers that don't know what they're doing, call things that aren't scummy as being scummy, and write 39 pages of almost completely useless content that frankly is annoying af), what will you do? If Alisae also flipped town, you'd be down two townies with absolutely zero reads. The few reads you did claim just now are at the very least half-wrong, so if both players are town, you're awful at this. Just saying.

Honestly, I have half a mind to just vote myself off just so I can get out of this clusterfuck of a game. These players have no idea what they're doing, and my role is worth Jack shit anyways. It bothers me that there are 39 pages on D1 and none of it is worth a damn. An extremely dedicated player could possibly sort through this mess to find the ONE diamond in all this crap, but I'm not that player. Adults write condensed posts with real content, but these people say one thing in 50 posts, post questions to the same person in multiple posts, and can't seem to gather any logical thought on what is truly going on. This game is depressing to play in tbh.

I just don't see much of a point to be active and read everything only to have to defend myself against illogical non-reasons. The only thing I've ever seen from anyone to call me scum is from one post where I said 'it's only fair' that Uzi answer Elibirn's question. That apparently was the scum tell of the century for these people, because they don't have a clue as to what scummy is or isn't. It's a joke. There's no defending against idiocy, and I can't change the minds of those who are either scum or just ignorant, so there's nothing to really be invested about in this game for me.

That's my $0.02. The only reason I even halfheartedly pay attention now is because it's disrespectful to not do so for the good players here. I see you guys, and I know you've complained about the speed of the game, useless ridalin-fueled posts, and illogical reasoning going on as well. I welcome you to vote me if you think I'm scum for absolutely no reason, but realize that when I do flip town, you followed like sheep without ever having a reason to do so. Bad wagons need to be addressed, but they never are by bad players. Mob mentality is one of the side-effects of Mafia, and mob mentality always sucks.
I may not be Aj, but summarize this in 20 words or less please.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 959, Alisae wrote:
In post 958, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
If you think differently, would you like to enlighten us?

Sure. His mainly. I didn't like that he was treating Lapsa as sort of confirmed town pretty early on and jumping on Gamma for voting there. The way he defended himself after being asked about that read was pretty terrible even for a joke. Also his interactions with Sonia worry me somewhat but I don't know the extent of how well they know each other in real life so that just might be it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 183, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:VOTE: Cloud
Joey flipped scum.
In post 184, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Don't act like you can read me Joey you won't get far.
those reads are also shit.
Yeah this feels like a scumslip. Seems to know CK is town.
<Embrace The Void>

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Lapsa »

@Nero you are underwhelming
abcedminded
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 968, Cabd wrote:...Face-palm. gamma, it might be better if you put your catch-up into one larger post instead of inflating the page count by another 10 pages?
Since you weren't here "live" a lot of your questions are either already answered or no longer relevant. A little editing and consolidating goes a long way.
Don't worry I'm taking Excel notes so it won't be too bad.
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

We know eachother very well, ive been plasying with sonia for years, i also think lapsa early game was very towny and jumping on him there was to get an obvious ml bait wagon going

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”