Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

scum COULD maybe hypothetically not killed for the wifom, but the DEFINITELY optimal scenario of night killing outweighs that.

cakez hardclaimed early and luna outed their NAs so killing makes way more sense
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

like just because protons decay at a rate of 10x-31sq years doesnt mean its above a practically zero to happen today
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

AAAAAAHH
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votes on Remilia Scarlet work
pisskop let's do this
VOTE: Remilia Scarlet
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

sure

i dont think we have anything to lose but time

VOTE: Scarlett
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

fucking knew it.

her name is in RED, guys.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

That's L-1 btw.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 5.0A
pisskop (1):
pieguyn
Remilia Scarlet (4):
Nahdia, Gamma Emerald, pisskop, GuyInFreezer

With 6 alive, 4 to lynch

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-31 16:48:19)

Remilia Scarlet
Neutral Ms. Not-in-this-Game
, was lynched for justice Day 4.

All votes toward Remilia Scarlet returned to where they were before the vote.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

boo.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Nahdia, how do you intend to win this game if pisskop is town, unless we're fortunate enough to hit scum today?

he'll just vote park me in 4p and sit there and absolutely refuse to move his vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

EXCEPT I HAVENT SO YET HAVE I
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Well, here's the thing. And I mean, we can no lynch again today to test this.

If scum can kill, they should have killed last night, specifically killed me. Because killing me while you're blocked doesn't matter since you'll be cleared anyway if I die. The only other possibility is that YOU'RE scum. And at this point I'm pretty much banking my game on that not being a thing.

So I don't think the final scum can kill and we're either going to be the final two or we're going to happy ever after.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

this is 'not for a while', hunh.

you realize with 4p it takes 3 to lynch.

4p is not lylo either is it.

pies push is awful and reeks of future planning
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

my theory is that scun cant bring 2 'townies' into lylo. so one has to be bumped off.

what better way to further ones win con than to policy a townie who scumreads you
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3211, Nahdia wrote:Well, here's the thing. And I mean, we can no lynch again today to test this.

If scum can kill, they should have killed last night, specifically killed me. Because killing me while you're blocked doesn't matter since you'll be cleared anyway if I die. The only other possibility is that YOU'RE scum. And at this point I'm pretty much banking my game on that not being a thing.

So I don't think the final scum can kill and we're either going to be the final two or we're going to happy ever after.
I'm ok with no lynching and having Luna block me again. I do think scum can kill, though, and tbh no killing isn't even all that bad an option because it allows pisskop to continue being a complete moron instead of forcing him to accept the fact that I'm town and reevaluate (and even though it should in any other player list trivialize the game, doesn't matter when there's one person who will pretty much deterministically fuck it over).

I'd rather not happily ever after, though, that's boring :<
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

they havent made 1single itsy bitsy kill all game. not a kill
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

did mod ever respond wrt: happy ever after?

bet not. you know why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

aldo inb4 the most glorious arson ever
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

just imagine 5 people bursting into flames
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

happily ever after: 3 day phaes, 3 night phases.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

:|
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3130, pieguyn wrote:if we actually do go the pisskop route, Luna blocks you tonight.

this is probably the last thing I say for a while.
I'd be OK with this too
In post 3151, Nahdia wrote:So how do you explain the fact that pisskop confirmed both Varsoon and Wisdom as scum during Night 1?
Bussing, Varsoon was already obvscum and once he scumflipped Wisdom was going down too
In post 3152, Nahdia wrote:Seriously, the willful ignorance around here is kind of crazy.
In post 3129, SirCakez wrote:This seems super simple to me
I'm taking Luna as basically conftown now, so I want to lynch PK and if it's not him, have Luna block Pie again
Or she can block me if she so wishes to try to test around
Why is Luna conftown now?
My track and her day 1 play and her conviction that he roleblock made beeboy scum
In post 3173, pisskop wrote:cakez vote on me was oppurtunistic, but im more comfortable with gamma being town
It's not like I was gonna vote anywhere else today with me deciding Pie is town

I would be fine no lynching and trying to force happily ever after ftr
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

he was so obviously scum we didn't lynch him? i dispise when people make stuff like that up.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So Cakez is willing to lynch pk it seems.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

like i didnt justs scum read him.

i called him out in the hood in such a way that even of i died beeboy could report it with 100℅ certainty. there was no 'coming back' from that. that would be permanently sinking v and w

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”