Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3172, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3170, Nahdia wrote:Regardless of whether pisskop says anything or not, we know from pisskop's role PM that Varsoon and Wisdom are scum. Once he's dead it's not like he needs to worry about towntelling more.

If anything, them claiming that demonstrates pisskop isn't on a team with them; he coulda told Varsoon and Wisdom that his role contradicts a claim of being in a hood together. pisskop can only be scum if he's a traitor.
But if he is scum with them, he has to bus them based on his role. If he flips, then V and W are confscum for fakeclaiming a neighborhood.
are tou willfully not getting it?

i didnt have to out the hoods, i didnt have to out v and w, i didnt have yo claim. i could have claimed in.my night hood and get beeboy killed.

your reaching so harf
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3170, Nahdia wrote:Regardless of whether pisskop says anything or not, we know from pisskop's role PM that Varsoon and Wisdom are scum. Once he's dead it's not like he needs to worry about towntelling more.

If anything, them claiming that demonstrates pisskop isn't on a team with them; he coulda told Varsoon and Wisdom that his role contradicts a claim of being in a hood together. pisskop can only be scum if he's a traitor.
But if he is scum with them, he has to bus them based on his role. If he flips, then V and W are confscum for fakeclaiming a neighborhood.
Oh my god.

Ok, let's try this. Let's say you're scum with Alice and Bob. In your role PM, it says "Alice and Bob are scum with you". And for whatever reason, you know that if you die, that part of your role PM will flip to.

DO YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT ALICE AND BOB ARE SCUM?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Nahdia »

You're being
incredibly
dense, Gamma. I know you're smarter than this. Take a step back and rethink this, you're flat out
wrong
here.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3174, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, last night was the perfect time for me to kill if I was scum.
SCUM CANT KILL IT PROVES NOTHING
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3176, Nahdia wrote:

Oh my god.

Ok, let's try this. Let's say you're scum with Alice and Bob. In your role PM, it says "Alice and Bob are scum with you". And for whatever reason, you know that if you die, that part of your role PM will flip to.

DO YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT ALICE AND BOB ARE SCUM?
You don't get it obviously.
Pisskop's role states he's in all neighborhoods. Then his scum buddies claim a hood he is not in. By his role information, he knows this is a lie. Now presume Aero vigged him. We know:
>Pisskop was in all hoods
>V and W had another "hood" that he wasn't in
>V and W are confscum.
>after their deaths, 3/3 mafia are dead.
Mafia loses!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

Oh my god. Dude.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

You're so fucking stupid.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

He said it in a NEIGHBORHOOD. WithOUT THE VIG IN IT.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

And regardless of if he tells us when he's alive or we find out when he's dead, we still find out one way or another that Wisdom & Varsoon are confscum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTW, dwlee was still alive at that point. You can't say "I could have had them kill X" because one would have lived to tell about it, unless you only did it in the one hood.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3183, Nahdia wrote:And regardless of if he tells us when he's alive or we find out when he's dead, we still find out one way or another that Wisdom & Varsoon are confscum.
So as scum, it makes more sense to bus and make sure you don't get stuck in autoloss.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:35 am

Post by pisskop »

holy shit gamma

one hood was a day hood.
one way a night hood.
and you h
just contradicted yourself.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay that makes sense. But still, if pisskop died, his buddies' play would have lost the game for them.
<Embrace The Void>

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

Christ almighty. If that was your point then why didn't you get to it 50 fucking posts ago.

It's a bad point, because pisskop was in no danger of dying, but at least it makes some logical sense :facepalm:

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

i just cant.

gamma i dont even care if you're going hypocritically tunnel me with.moomlogic and then call me tunneling pie.

you need to lay out a plan for order of lynching
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

you need to explain why you think scum CAN kill but HASNT
because you seem to tjink so
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3189, pisskop wrote:i just cant.

gamma i dont even care if you're going hypocritically tunnel me with.moomlogic and then call me tunneling pie.

you need to lay out a plan for order of lynching
You get lynched first. Cakez or
pie next (fakeclaiming IC is suicide, and I still think Luna is town).
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:53 am

Post by pisskop »

its really not suicide to claim backup ic who cant invoke modconfing if the main ic does.

not as a traitor. it makes you a more valuable kill, it geta you townread, it does a lot to the wincon
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm saying Nahdia is town based on that.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:56 am

Post by pisskop »

like in a.game where ic is around most the game you can ride the roleclaim right through.

you said my role.obligated me to out scum despite it.not, do you not see how a fakeclaim like backup ic would help scum?

they could even refuse to claim like nadhia did. why not?

but, again. why do.you think scum is refusing to kill instead of unable.to?

p:

yea nadhia is tow
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

once we establish why you think scum can kill but chooses not to im surr i can show you why im unlikely to be scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Scum chooses not to kill so the lynches are determined by Night actions, and not scumhunting.
<Embrace The Void>

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: Remilia Scarlet

-Zaphkael, 2020
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 5.01
pisskop (2):
pieguyn, Gamma Emerald
Remilia Scarlet (1):
Nahdia

With 6 alive, 4 to lynch

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-31 16:48:19)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

how does that benefit them though?

killing the tracker and blocker shuts that down, and 3 mislynches is waay easier than 6

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”