Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

how fucking stuck up your own ass yoh are pie.

ive attempted at every step to have a dignified talk wih you and you e beem mothing but a selfish snide egotistical bitch.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:39 am

Post by pisskop »

so now we come to the part where we policy lynch based upon n fake mary sue feelz.

at least now is the time to do it. her before lylo please
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:43 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Calm.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3125, pisskop wrote:you e beem mothing but a selfish snide egotistical bitch.
Thanks for confirming to me that you are, in fact, just a terrible person.

Apparently GIF settled for just a warning, but, still doesn't change the fact you're a terrible person!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

This seems super simple to me
I'm taking Luna as basically conftown now, so I want to lynch PK and if it's not him, have Luna block Pie again
Or she can block me if she so wishes to try to test around
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:15 am

Post by pieguyn »

if we actually do go the pisskop route, Luna blocks you tonight.

this is probably the last thing I say for a while.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I've been wondering if this game was advertised as bastard since I forgot to check that before pre inning.

Like i dont even, i highly doubt im lucky enough to be blocking the NK every single day, and considering it's obvious bee wasnt making it, I also find it very hard to believe scum just isnt or cant NK.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Ok nvm it isnt.... i was starting to think of lynching the mod but i guess that's not the case this time u.u
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:59 am

Post by pisskop »

little mary sue go bleet elsewhere buhbye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3131, Luna Fox wrote:I've been wondering if this game was advertised as bastard since I forgot to check that before pre inning.

Like i dont even, i highly doubt im lucky enough to be blocking the NK every single day, and considering it's obvious bee wasnt making it, I also find it very hard to believe scum just isnt or cant NK.
The wifom of not killing is nowhere near as beneficial as not having to ML 67 people to win.

Youd have to present a good reason to not kill the blocker and then not kill the tracker.
Or not kill either one of our
two
three confed townies
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3133, pisskop wrote:little mary sue go bleet elsewhere buhbye
Please stop this. It's rude.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:43 am

Post by pisskop »

excuse me?

im the rude one? her response to being scumread is to quit playing bit not replace. and im rude?

you go to that emotional 7year old and tell her to get over herself. i bet doing the internet equuvalent pf fainting and then blaming it on a black magic spell has got her this far but dont yulou enqble it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

as faras im concerned she xan pit.me.on ignore, heavens knows
im
not going to bend around little miss sunshine.

dont you excuse the polite insults shes been hurling all game as somehow above reproach
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also stop drunk posting. It's annoying at this point.
Also, please stop being a tunneler. Wisdom's push on pie is not one I see scum doing on a buddy.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:50 am

Post by pisskop »

traitor
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Explain Varsoon's visit to Aero.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait that's not right, they had 2-3
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

if pie wanted to signal scum one of the best ways isto sink a Townie. wis is a bit of an easy D1 target. he always has been

im not drunk im phone posting. new phone is too big, by a little
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

WAIT A SECOND
WHO'S THE THIRD ACTUAL SCUM
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I know how traitors work. It's not like this.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

your right about me being rude.

its easy to get agitated at pies continuous attacks at people who disagree with them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3144, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know how traitors work. It's not like this.
???

yes it is.

scum is either nokilling to frame pieguyn or a traitor who wasnt inductes as a full scum member
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3146, pisskop wrote:
In post 3144, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know how traitors work. It's not like this.
???

yes it is.

scum is either nokilling to frame pieguyn or a traitor who wasnt inductes as a full scum member
So you are aware there's a chance she could be framed. Get your head out of your tunnel.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

i know facetiousness doesnt show up well in text.

i. not tunneling her. im more than willing to poe this game. SHEs making tjis about my insistentmce that she be included on said poe
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:01 am

Post by pisskop »

if you were to quote the amount of times i told her i dont want to fight her over this andthe amountnof times she spit in my face with her words you couldngo out for à nice dinner with your spouse

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”