Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 849, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 846, Alisae wrote:What about not voting is scummy to you?
Not voting as town implies you have no serious scumreads. 34 pages in town should have enough reads to either sheep a wagon that is comprised of townreads or to push a strong scumread.
This is fair. In that case I'ma quickly do my reads real quickly. But I wanna see what Tywin has to say to Titus before I decide to vote him, cause right now I have good reason to, it's just I know Tywin, and I feel like I can identify if he is town or not.
In post 849, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I noticed you voted Gamma as soon as I accused you, so I checked back on your old Gamma vote and came up with this:
In post 783, Alisae wrote:Titus are ya able to articulate what those feelings are exactly?

VOTE: GammaEmerald
I'll just leave this here until I'm satisfied with you.
You moved your vote pretty quick after this to Nero when they started pushing Titus. Not sure if it's buddying town or chainsawing for your partner but either way it points to you being scum.
A couple of questions. A. Do you think Nero saying that Titus is scum without reading what he missed seem wierd to you? To me it seemed like he didn't even care about what happened prior. He had no new reasons to think that Titus was scum until after I started questioning him, which he and Titus then supplied the reasons while that was happening.
B. How do you know it's not just my playstyle? Because it is, you want a game where most of the time I defended someone else it was a chainsaw defence and I was town? Tywin was in that game too.
C. What do you see Titus as currently?
Because if you see her as town, then me chainsawing someone you think is town does not make sense to me. Or this whole line could just be a line filled with retarded logic.
In post 786, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay but your read is swayed a bit too easily.
Ditto, this has seemingly been the case with all of your reads so far. You are forming reads to conform with popular belief imo. You 180d on Transcend really fast and sheeped him when me and Titus followed him. You also earlier arbitrarily TRed him for not liking walls, then went to vote him immediately when he started a wagon on Aj. After I voted Aj and Transcend called your vote on him stupid you flipped and sheeped him.
In post 787, Alisae wrote:Okay but who said I fully believed in lynching you?
So, do you, or don't you fully believe in lynching the player you are now currently voting, and why?

Spoiler:
inb4 you feel that Gamma is "genuinely evaluating the game"
LOL that last part. But I am mostly voting Gamma for pressure. However when it comes to Gamma, I'll stay on this wagon until I see them play the game. Much like why I hopped on the AJ wagon. I wanna see him play the game, I wanna see him give analysis on people. I want to see him do town things.
I will lynch Gamma if he doesn't do anything townish.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 774, Cabd wrote:That would be fair regarding gamma if he weren't actively posting elsewhere. He's got this game on the backburner on day one. Wonder why.
Just noticed I can say the same thing when it comes to Pine.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

Meh, might as well update my reads on nerds now.
{Titus, Trans, Cadb, Elbrin, Me, SSBM, Lapsa, Cloudd} <--- I think these people are town.
{Nero}
{Aj}
{Nos, Moz, Sonia} <--- Null/can go either way/need to re-look over and revist.
{Pine, Uzi} <--- Reads that are getting stale
{Tywin, Gamma} <--- My lynch pool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Titus »

*looks at Alisae*

Lapsa probably isn't town. Sonia should be higher. AJ lower. Pine isn't posting excessively elsewhere to the point where lowering him is warranted. Moz is still likely town.

*searches for brick wall*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

:~( i know it's not super noticeable but it's C A B D not C A D B. Thanks.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Titus who is your strongest TR, reasons are not necessary. This isn't a trick question
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 855, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Titus who is your strongest TR, reasons are not necessary. This isn't a trick question
Someone asked this before.

I cannot choose between Cabd, Elbrin, Transcend, and Cloud.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 856, Titus wrote:
In post 855, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Titus who is your strongest TR, reasons are not necessary. This isn't a trick question

In post 768, Titus wrote:
In post 760, Elbirn wrote:Hey Titus if you had to pick one BFF who would it be?
You making me choose... I don't want to. It's hard to pick between you Cabd and Cloud. Each of you I hard townread and bring a different skillset to the table.

Elbrin is the down for anything cool guy. Cabd's the analyst. Cloud is the ego check. I will likely need all of y'all.

What caused you to add Transcend between these responses?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 857, Cabd wrote:
In post 856, Titus wrote:

In post 768, Titus wrote:
In post 760, Elbirn wrote:Hey Titus if you had to pick one BFF who would it be?
You making me choose... I don't want to. It's hard to pick between you Cabd and Cloud. Each of you I hard townread and bring a different skillset to the table.

Elbrin is the down for anything cool guy. Cabd's the analyst. Cloud is the ego check. I will likely need all of y'all.

What caused you to add Transcend between these responses?
I forgot Transcend in the first chronologically. See 769.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Sorry Cabd ;~;

Titus, can you remind me why you think Lapsa isn't town?
Can you remind me why you think Aj should be lower? I think they are null leaning town mostly because annoyed over pacing and they're starting to play the game. So, because a good townie would want to play the game and help the town, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Stale reads don't mean I think they're scum, mostly they're stale and I want to see more from them. Moreso null but Pine can come back and down town things whenever he wants.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 850, Alisae wrote:
Not voting as town implies you have no serious scumreads. 34 pages in town should have enough reads to either sheep a wagon that is comprised of townreads or to push a strong scumread.
This is fair. In that case I'ma quickly do my reads real quickly. But I wanna see what Tywin has to say to Titus before I decide to vote him, cause right now I have good reason to, it's just I know Tywin, and I feel like I can identify if he is town or not.
So if you have good reason to vote Tywin and are only voting Gamma for pressure, why not vote the player you are more suspicious of? From what I've heard you have one game of experience with Tywin where you were both town and I don't think this is enough to be as confident as you seem to be in sorting Tywin.
In post 849, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I noticed you voted Gamma as soon as I accused you, so I checked back on your old Gamma vote and came up with this:
In post 783, Alisae wrote:Titus are ya able to articulate what those feelings are exactly?

VOTE: GammaEmerald
I'll just leave this here until I'm satisfied with you.
You moved your vote pretty quick after this to Nero when they started pushing Titus. Not sure if it's buddying town or chainsawing for your partner but either way it points to you being scum.
A couple of questions. A. Do you think Nero saying that Titus is scum without reading what he missed seem wierd to you? To me it seemed like he didn't even care about what happened prior. He had no new reasons to think that Titus was scum until after I started questioning him, which he and Titus then supplied the reasons while that was happening.
B. How do you know it's not just my playstyle? Because it is, you want a game where most of the time I defended someone else it was a chainsaw defence and I was town? Tywin was in that game too.
C. What do you see Titus as currently?
Because if you see her as town, then me chainsawing someone you think is town does not make sense to me. Or this whole line could just be a line filled with retarded logic.
A. I reread this exchange just in case and I think Nero is towny to continue to push his strongest SR. I understand that Titus doesn't agree with why he's pushing her, and could see her reaction to the push as towny. It's still very dismissive but I think this is the result of a personality quirk in Titus. He isn't ignoring the rest of the game either, he's catching up as he discusses his Titus SR. See .
B. I don't know if it's your playstyle or not, which is why I'm voting you. I'm not going to assume that you always play anti-town (buddying, sheeping, handing out excessive TRs) when you're town based off of one game I didn't even participate in.
C. Titus is probably town. Even if she is scum though, your actions revolving around her could be seen as a chainsaw defence. I'm more inclined to think you're buddying town!Titus.
Ditto, this has seemingly been the case with all of your reads so far. You are forming reads to conform with popular belief imo. You 180d on Transcend really fast and sheeped him when me and Titus followed him. You also earlier arbitrarily TRed him for not liking walls, then went to vote him immediately when he started a wagon on Aj. After I voted Aj and Transcend called your vote on him stupid you flipped and sheeped him.
So, do you, or don't you fully believe in lynching the player you are now currently voting, and why?

Spoiler:
LOL that last part. But I am mostly voting Gamma for pressure. However when it comes to Gamma, I'll stay on this wagon until I see them play the game. Much like why I hopped on the AJ wagon. I wanna see him play the game, I wanna see him give analysis on people. I want to see him do town things.
Seems like you're discussing a policy lynch 2 days into D1. Are you talking about deadline lynching him or sooner?
Spoiler:
Also I spoiled it because it was a joke so glad you found it funny
In post 852, Alisae wrote:Meh, might as well update my reads on nerds now.
{Titus, Trans, Cadb, Elbrin, Me, SSBM, Lapsa, Cloudd} <--- I think these people are town.
{Nero}
{Aj}
Lots of players in your top tier, which is the most town to you?

@Titus - My bad, didn't realize you'd already been asked.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Can I see your list ssbm
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kyouko gonna split these up to two posts because wall breaking.
In post 860, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
So if you have good reason to vote Tywin and are only voting Gamma for pressure, why not vote the player you are more suspicious of? From what I've heard you have one game of experience with Tywin where you were both town and I don't think this is enough to be as confident as you seem to be in sorting Tywin.
While that may be true, his behavoir seems to be very similar to our last game. In which case, I'll come back to this when Tywin responds to Titus. And I will make you hold me to this.

Spoiler:
Seems like you're discussing a policy lynch 2 days into D1. Are you talking about deadline lynching him or sooner?
Spoiler:
Also I spoiled it because it was a joke so glad you found it funny
Honestly I'm okay with either.
Spoiler:
I like jokes too

In post 852, Alisae wrote:Meh, might as well update my reads on nerds now.
{Nero}
{Aj}
Lots of players in your top tier, which is the most town to you?

@Titus - My bad, didn't realize you'd already been asked.
Me because of my role pm says so.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 860, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:A. I reread this exchange just in case and I think Nero is towny to continue to push his strongest SR. I understand that Titus doesn't agree with why he's pushing her, and could see her reaction to the push as towny. It's still very dismissive but I think this is the result of a personality quirk in Titus. He isn't ignoring the rest of the game either, he's catching up as he discusses his Titus SR. See 831.
B. I don't know if it's your playstyle or not, which is why I'm voting you. I'm not going to assume that you always play anti-town (buddying, sheeping, handing out excessive TRs) when you're town based off of one game I didn't even participate in.
C. Titus is probably town. Even if she is scum though, your actions revolving around her could be seen as a chainsaw defence. I'm more inclined to think you're buddying town!Titus.
A. I'm starting to think so too, it's just seemed silly to continue to push it while he was catching up.
B. ...
In post 843, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 834, Nero Cain wrote:I am specifically talking about http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67071

I can't think of any games where town Titus ignores me and then tries to wave off my vote as vindictive or something.
I'm reading this Street Fighter mafia Titus + Nero combined ISO and I don't think this is the same situation. Looks like you had a real reason to push her in that game, where she was contradicting herself in a couple of places about a wagon on Beeboy and where she wasn't defending her TR or something like that. I don't usually look at past games as evidence but I decided to this time for reasons.

Alisae, Titus, Gamma: What are your reads on the other 2 players in this list?

VOTE: Alisae
This looks scum, the buddying is stinky and she continues to sit around asking others for their opinions on situations. I don't like the show of solidarity with the Aj wagon to so quickly jump off of it. Too much fence-sitting and sheeping from this slot, and is now not voting 34 pages in.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
(Totally did not RIP trans)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

OH WAIT, Misread that as not voting you. my bad, ignore that.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

That answer about top towntrad is a cheap copout. Answer it excluding yourself plz.
Show

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah figured. Trans. I'm saying that because to me he seems to be townleader.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@Alisae - "Me because of my role pm says so." Serious answer please. If you think that was a serious answer then who's your second-strongest TR?
pedit: jk

@Titus:
Town - Titus, Transcend
Townlean - Elbirn, Cabd, Cloud
----D1 Lynch Line----

Townlean - Sonia, Nero Cain
Nulltown - Pine, Nosferatu, mozamis
Nullscum - Gamma, Lapsa, Aj
Scumlean - LUV, Tywin
Scum - Alisae

I usually don't do these, but I'm assuming you asked me for a good reason. There are 2 townleans above and below my lynch line because some of these are in my no vote zone and others are not. Cabd would be townlean on the bottom side of the line if he wasn't in your list of top TRs.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

So I answered Trans as my first. My 2nd would have to be a tie between Titus and you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

And if I was scum, what would scum me have to gain from chainsaw defending Titus?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 869, Alisae wrote:And if I was scum, what would scum me have to gain from chainsaw defending Titus?
Towncred... :facepalm:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 870, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 869, Alisae wrote:And if I was scum, what would scum me have to gain from chainsaw defending Titus?
Towncred... :facepalm:
Oh yeah, I'm dumb. Yet again it is almost 2am and I do need to sleep but that's not an excuse for me asking really shitty questions.

Any specific moments you think make me look scummy?
Or anything else you wanna ask me?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Nothing else to ask for now but I also need sleep. Might do specifics about where I think there's buddying and sheeping and fencesitting tomorrow though.

You're doing ok for now
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I liked ssbm's list but the scum on alisea, i think im the only one whos taking into consideration that shes a new player and it might affect her play, her thoughts processes are well made and i doubt a noob scum would go far and beyond on a 17 large and attract that much attention
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I also think i have a underdog read on sonia so we will see, i feel like most of the actives players are town leaning

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”