Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 821, Nero Cain wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

your play is a mirror of our last game together where you were scum.

I called you out on ignoring me and then you spent time trying to write off m vote as vindictive or w/e
Yes. It is true though. That's why meta is garbage.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 801, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 797, Alisae wrote:Now state your case. Why do you think Titus is scum?
I think there was scum voting for Lapsa. She spent awhile ignoring me and then why I brought this up she then tried to wave my vote off as RVS or random. Why should I think this is town behavior?
In post 821, Nero Cain wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

your play is a mirror of our last game together where you were scum.

I called you out on ignoring me and then you spent time trying to write off m vote as vindictive or w/e
also this s my Titus case, please stop ignoring it and pretending like I haven't done so.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Tbh I feel that titus and I mind meld a lot when we play together. We might not agree on reads but we certainly have a very high success rate at reading each other; it may be nearly perfect, come to think of it? I think we've always caught each other as scum, and as town we recognize each other quickly. Except for that one game where she hydra'd with drixx and we were foes the whole game for some reason

Anyway, pointless babbling aside, the fact that I say titus is town should be enough, everyone listen to me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Titus claiming that she's playing like she did as scum but that I should ignore the meta?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 824, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 822, Alisae wrote:It's you suddenly appearing out of nowhere and saying Titus is scum.
Well if I'm not online isn't any new post that I make going to be "appearing out of nowhere"
This has nothing to do with you being on or offline, this has to do with when you decide to appear in the thread. You appeared uneducated about what happened, and I am slightly annoyed about that.

The 2nd quote is based on meta, can't really atest to that. You probably know Titus more then I do.
As for the first quote, that does seem legit, but here's my problem with that. You say Titus is scum after missing a lot of pages, and then you state that as your case? That just seems wierd to me.
Also, what makes you so sure that someone like Pine or Gamma isn't the scum that's on the wagon? Hell, if you thought I was the scum on the wagon, that would be okay. Of course, that will be wrong because I am town.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Because she's also playing like she plays as town the last time I was on site. If I recall, Nero, you were in that debacle too were Titus replaced in, took over and mislynched like 3x in a row. I would imagine that unless someone like Nacho or Mollie or a more dominant town-leader type is in the game, this is always her style.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gamma being scum isn't an impossibility. The "is posting everywhere but here" tell is one that I've had varying degrees of success with. Beyond that he's done F all.
You say Titus is scum after missing a lot of pages, and then you state that as your case? That just seems wierd to me.
I think scum in general are pretty likely to ignore a player thats scum reading them and I have experience with Titus ignoring me.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alright, I think that's valid. I don't agree with it, but it's valid. Can you show me some games where Titus has done this to you while she was town and a game when Titus has ignored you while she was scum?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am specifically talking about http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67071

I can't think of any games where town Titus ignores me and then tries to wave off my vote as vindictive or something.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero, this might also be another fun thing to do if you want to do it that is. Is it possible you could post the vote counts from that game in here and highlight them with who was town and who is scum and all that fun stuff?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Why are you giving Nero busy work?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah I'm not doing that

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Fair enough, I'll do it myself then.
And I figured that maybe lynching patterns could help figure things out.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

That would only be a single data point for Titus voting patterns as scum. It's hardly worth the effort because one ancedote does not a pattern make.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero's characterization of my play in Street Fighters isn't factuallu what I am contesting anyway.

It's more that Nero has taken my general response to his behavior as a scum response because its who I am.

I just need to see him talk about others and finish catching up to shore up my read on him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

Mkay, got unmotivated to do that. I'm being retarded. And Cadb you're right. Plus, I think it's clear by now that it probably won't have any effect on how Titus plays now anyways.

I find it interesting how the only time she voted for you that game she mentioned a RVS vote. Seemed similar to whats going on so far and what you're saying. The more you talk about it, the more I think that you believe in what you're selling. But first, what do you think of the other people here.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

Speaking as somebody who lived the life of a meta player for years: meta is only valid if the person in question does not know their tells. If a person is aware of their meta, it's useless.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 834, Nero Cain wrote:I am specifically talking about http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67071

I can't think of any games where town Titus ignores me and then tries to wave off my vote as vindictive or something.
I'm reading this Street Fighter mafia Titus + Nero combined ISO and I don't think this is the same situation. Looks like you had a real reason to push her in that game, where she was contradicting herself in a couple of places about a wagon on Beeboy and where she wasn't defending her TR or something like that. I don't usually look at past games as evidence but I decided to this time for reasons.

Alisae, Titus, Gamma: What are your reads on the other 2 players in this list?

VOTE: Alisae
This looks scum, the buddying is stinky and she continues to sit around asking others for their opinions on situations. I don't like the show of solidarity with the Aj wagon to so quickly jump off of it. Too much fence-sitting and sheeping from this slot, and is now not voting 34 pages in.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kyouko I am reading Titus as town for genuinely evaluating the game.
Gamma is a bit more complicated at the moment. Gamma could be consider scummy for not putting that much effort into the game. And I don't like how he's been paying attention to his other games moreso then this game, tho I'd honestly understand it. Coming back to thirty pages after missing 10+ is annoying. And he sorta just used "what did I miss" to catch up. Tho I don't really know if he read the thread or not and just using that information given by Titus to help guide him. Either way to me it seems like he's disinterested.
VOTE: Gamma
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Kyouko, I was satisfied with what I got out of AJ. So I unvoted him.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

What about not voting is scummy to you?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.7Gamma Emerald 3 (Cabd, Elbirn, Alisae)
Alisae 3 (Nosferatu, xSoniaNevermindx, ssbm_Kyouko)
Titus 3 (Nero Cain, Tywin Lannister, Lapsa)
Aj The Epic 2 (Transcend, Titus)
Tywin Lannister 2 (Aj The Epic, mozamis)
Elbirn 1 (Lil Uzi Vert)
CloudKicker 1 (Gamma Emerald)
Lapsa 1 (Pine)
Pine 1 (CloudKicker)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by Titus »

*crosses arms over chest*

I like none of the three biggest wagons. I would vote Gamma at deadline but *shrug* I don't feel it.

Alise I don't really feel is scummy either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 846, Alisae wrote:What about not voting is scummy to you?
Not voting as town implies you have no serious scumreads. 34 pages in town should have enough reads to either sheep a wagon that is comprised of townreads or to push a strong scumread.

I noticed you voted Gamma as soon as I accused you, so I checked back on your old Gamma vote and came up with this:
In post 783, Alisae wrote:Titus are ya able to articulate what those feelings are exactly?

VOTE: GammaEmerald
I'll just leave this here until I'm satisfied with you.
You moved your vote pretty quick after this to Nero when they started pushing Titus. Not sure if it's buddying town or chainsawing for your partner but either way it points to you being scum.
In post 786, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay but your read is swayed a bit too easily.
Ditto, this has seemingly been the case with all of your reads so far. You are forming reads to conform with popular belief imo. You 180d on Transcend really fast and sheeped him when me and Titus followed him. You also earlier arbitrarily TRed him for not liking walls, then went to vote him immediately when he started a wagon on Aj. After I voted Aj and Transcend called your vote on him stupid you flipped and sheeped him.
In post 787, Alisae wrote:Okay but who said I fully believed in lynching you?
So, do you, or don't you fully believe in lynching the player you are now currently voting, and why?

Spoiler:
inb4 you feel that Gamma is "genuinely evaluating the game"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”