Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Well, what have you read? What comments can you provide?

I didn't say a whole catchup. Just something that shows you're reading the game at all rather than just asking to see who would mislynch me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 797, Alisae wrote:Now state your case. Why do you think Titus is scum?
I think there was scum voting for Lapsa. She spent awhile ignoring me and then why I brought this up she then tried to wave my vote off as RVS or random. Why should I think this is town behavior?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 800, Titus wrote:Well, what have you read? What comments can you provide?

I didn't say a whole catchup. Just something that shows you're reading the game at all rather than just asking to see who would mislynch me.
I'm to the point where Tywin is voting you. My thoughts will be in my catchup but nice try shade throwing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 801, Nero Cain wrote:
I think there was scum voting for Lapsa. She spent awhile ignoring me and then why I brought this up she then tried to wave my vote off as RVS or random. Why should I think this is town behavior?
Because it was. You just picked my name out of a list.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't just pick your name out of a list.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 804, Nero Cain wrote:I didn't just pick your name out of a list.
Yeah, you pretty much did to me.

One person must be scum (fallacy). Hmm, I vote Titus.

That is exactly just picking a name from a list.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why are you disregarding everything else that happened in this thread regarding Titus?

I don't like the fact you came in here and just continued to say that Titus is scum without showing that you read. I don't like how little effort you're putting into the game currently. Once you read, maybe you can have a valid arguement, but for now, have a vote.
VOTE: Nero Cain
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

Didn't expect to quote that 3 times. Oh well.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Doesn't mean its wrong. I think the theory behind my thought was legit. You then ignored me like you do when you are scum and then tried to wave off my vote on you like you've done as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 806, Alisae wrote:I don't like the fact you came in here and just continued to say that Titus is scum without showing that you read. I don't like how little effort you're putting into the game currently
I don't think I can put effort into the game when I am not here. Also my asking a question that related to Titus=//=ignoring the rest of the game.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Suddenly saying Titus is scum without considering the rest of the thread seems scummy to me. And it's not the effort you're putting into it when you're gone, it's the effort you're putting into it when you're here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 808, Nero Cain wrote:Doesn't mean its wrong. I think the theory behind my thought was legit. You then ignored me like you do when you are scum and then tried to wave off my vote on you like you've done as scum.
It's not. I ignore RVS votes on me for the most part. I also ignore commentary that doesn't help me solve the game. Trying to dress up voting me every game as some sort of solving mechanism, well it isn't.

We'll have a more productive conversation when you're caught up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 810, Alisae wrote:Suddenly saying Titus is scum without considering the rest of the thread seems scummy to me. And it's not the effort you're putting into it when you're gone, it's the effort you're putting into it when you're here.
I think it's more vindictive and childish than scummy. I am just waiting on his catchup, or maybe I am just attached to my theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

And also, even if it is an RVS vote, you're still held acountable for that, like any other vote.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 812, Titus wrote:I think it's more vindictive and childish than scummy.
What's the difference?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've had a scum read on Titus for awhile now so there is no "suddenly". I don't think there has been any lack of effort at all. Could you please explain to me why my reasoning for thinking Titus is scum is not scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I never RVS'd Titus like ever.

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm seeing Alisae as scum. Not necessarily as hard as Tywin, but just off memory

-She goes and changes her views from Null to Super Scum on me without me posting
-Goes from Town reading gamma to voting him, basically not posting
-Is voting Nero largely off of protecting Titus.

It's really her hoping and praying Titus townreads her at some point because Titus has been setting herself up as a townleader.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so you think I'm wrong on Titus and Alisae is defending her for the town cred?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 814, Alisae wrote:
In post 812, Titus wrote:I think it's more vindictive and childish than scummy.
What's the difference?
One is anti-town and egotisical. Nero is the type that would assume my whole world revolves around him as town. I don't like it, but that is him.

Being scummy means it is more likely to be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

No, I think Titus is taking the position of power. Ergo controls the vote largely to anyone sheeping. Regardless of alignment of Titus, Alisae is hoping to get Titus to townread her (through theatrics as scum buddies or just Titus somehow deciding that Alisae ISN'T scummy as hell).

I can't read Titus. I think you two have a history if I'm not mistaken but I've come to realize you more or less do other things when Titus is in the game and try to be productive until Titus proves her alignment.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

your play is a mirror of our last game together where you were scum.

I called you out on ignoring me and then you spent time trying to write off m vote as vindictive or w/e

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

It's not you thinking Titus is scum. It's you suddenly appearing out of nowhere and saying Titus is scum.
Also your question is phrased wierdly. Simplify.
Either way, I would like to hear an actual case towards Titus when you're finished reading, and then we'll go from there.

About Gamma. I thought Gamma being annoyed about the amount of pages could be a hint towards town, however I recently noticed that he also just asked for a summary. He's the only one to ask that. It's like he's desinterested in this game so far anyways.
And townleader for me is Trans, not Titus.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

*scratches head*

Alisae, you're far too flippant with your vote. I'm chalking it down as you being...over excited, I guess? But you should leave it in one place for a bit and see what happens.

You should come back to the gamma wagon. Or rebuild the uzi wagon? I'd be happy with either of them as corpses rn, and either way I'm not satisfied with your Nero vote. I don't see him as being particularly scummy, I disagree with his methods but I don't see him as scum.

Pedit: did 10 posts really have to happen while I typed this?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 822, Alisae wrote:It's you suddenly appearing out of nowhere and saying Titus is scum.
Well if I'm not online isn't any new post that I make going to be "appearing out of nowhere"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”