Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3056, SirCakez wrote:Luna visited pie.....
This is correct.
But didnt pie initially believe that she was a backup IC with no IC?
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I dont think the issue here is whether pie's a scum backup IC, more whether backup IC is a fake claim or not.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:29 am

Post by pieguyn »

OK, let me revise 3071: it's a completely [[[REDACTED]]] fake claim regardless of whether you believe there's an IC in the game or not, since if there does happen to wind up being an IC in the game, and it dies without revealing, you get outed as scum.

I cannot believe that I actually need to explain this to people.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3077, pieguyn wrote:OK, let me revise 3071: it's a completely [[[REDACTED]]] fake claim regardless of whether you believe there's an IC in the game or not, since if there does happen to wind up being an IC in the game, and it dies without revealing, you get outed as scum.

I cannot believe that I actually need to explain this to people.
And i dont believe that you expect me to believe that's why nahdia's still alive.
As far as im concerned your claim ins't "conf town" until nahdia dies without using her power and then you use it.
It's entirely null... except for the fact that it's been your go to defense most of the time.
Now that you busing your entire team that's a different story and i doubt you might be scum for that reason.

On the other hand, what if cakez scum cant kill and track at the same time?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Actually didnt you and wisdom crossbus each other pretty hard on Tarot ^^;;
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3078, Luna Fox wrote:It's entirely null
lol
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3078, Luna Fox wrote:And i dont believe that you expect me to believe that's why nahdia's still alive.
Actually, i wrote this entirely unreadable somehow.
I meant that scum you would keep Nahdia alive coz your ruse would be over otherwise.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:37 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3078, Luna Fox wrote:And i dont believe that you expect me to believe that's why nahdia's still alive.
Nahdia is alive because scum either deliberately played a "no kill every night and let town lynch the vig" strategy and they haven't had a chance to kill her yet (making a kill last night puts them in a similar losing position to what we have now except in certain scenarios, i.e. me being wrong about GE and him actually being ballsy enough to submit the kill), or there's something weird and the last scum can't kill for whatever reason.
In post 3078, Luna Fox wrote:On the other hand, what if cakez scum cant kill and track at the same time?
GIF usually lets the last scum kill and action in his games. I think the no kill last night was deliberate, regardless of who did it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:39 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3081, Luna Fox wrote:
Actually, i wrote this entirely unreadable somehow.
I meant that scum you would keep Nahdia alive coz your ruse would be over otherwise.
scum-me has literally no reason to even bother fake claiming backup IC and forcing myself into keeping an IC if there is one alive in the first place. how is this hard to understand?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

Last night would have been the night to kill me if they had the ability, considering Luna was blocking you. When I die, you become conftown anyway.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Regardless, i kinda wanna No Lynch again and see if scum decides to do something.
If pie's not scum then she'll become conf coz im roleblocking her again.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

@MOD: Happily Ever After rule?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

scum refused to kill all game to frame pie :roll:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3087, pisskop wrote:scum refused to kill all game to frame pie :roll:
you aren't even reading my posts.

I literally just said that I think what happened was scum either can't kill, or no-killed every night to get everyone to lynch Aero based on SK/multiball paranoia, which is exactly what we did.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

you still haven't thought about why scum-me decides to

1. fake claim a confirmable role in my first post
2. hope that either {there isn't an IC in the game, if there *is* I'll be able to hang on for dear life by keeping it alive every night} - bonus points because if there is no IC in the game there is literally no benefit to even bothering to claim backup IC as scum
3. hard bus both my partners into oblivion D1/D2
4. then just sit there and hope that I don't get fucked over by roles - this is more the case given role madness - that my claim is disproven, or that any other weird bullshit happens that could fuck me over.

like, that is literally what my scum strategy was if I was scum here and it's completely baffling that people can be dumb enough to think that this is an actual thing that happens. I might be OK as scum, and I get people being paranoid and shit, but this goes beyond paranoia, this is common fucking sense.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

oh, and keeping the IC alive every night and hard bussing both my partners into oblivion D1/D2 means I not only need to endgame the IC, I need to win a 3p LYLO with it. that isn't a gamble I take, ever, ever, ever.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

like maybe, on a *really* good day, I might say "fuck it, let's do something crazy" and decide to go for the backup IC claim first post. OK. but, if I was to do that, there is no universe where I consciously choose to bus ALL of my fucking partners when there was absolutely no need for me to do so (Wisdom was widely town read, Varsoon was somewhere in the middle but nowhere near being lynched), especially given how unlikely it is I'd actually be able to solo the game on that claim.

like, WTF?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

pieguyn if we're ever scum together you should claim backup IC and i'll claim actual IC but refuse to confirm a few days in.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

it's brilliant, really.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

i know, right?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3074, pieguyn wrote:yes, yes, because forcing yourself to leave conftown alive the entire game or being outed as scum makes so much sense as a scum strategy - and even that is ignoring other factors, i.e. you might kill it on accident without knowing who it is, there might be something like a vig in the game who would kill it on accident, etc.
WIFOM
In post 3076, Luna Fox wrote:I dont think the issue here is whether pie's a scum backup IC, more whether backup IC is a fake claim or not.
^
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

no, it really isn't WIFOM, it's common sense. some things can be done as scum for WIFOM, but not shit like that that's just completely ridiculous and clearly suboptimal to the point where no amount of "WIFOM" is worth it.

do you have any response to and subsequent posts?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also, something I want to mention in passing is that Tarot was just a horrible, horrible game that I didn't want to play. I was in a really awful emotional state for most of it, I was being railroaded pretty much all of D1, and I was in a hydra with MS who was being really stupid and pretty much nonstop doing things that I didn't want to go along with, including, but not limited to, him also distancing with Wisdom, and just generally I didn't work well with my scum team at all and it was horrible.

so yeah I tried to cross-bus with Wisdom in that game, but I didn't do it well and while it was to some extent a conscious choice, my heart wasn't really into it, I did it because I felt pretty much forced to and I felt awful and it was a really easy place for me to weaponize all of my emotions. even outside of that, though, it *wasn't* entirely non-strategic - the aim when I actually was playing the game was a 2-person endgame with Aj the Epic, who had been falsely "cleared" and you can see me hard defending him based on the result on him in my replace-out post even though people widely speculated that the clear on him wasn't correct.

so yeah there are games when I bus but it's nowhere near the same situation as this would have been (Wisdom widely town read, Varsoon nowhere near lynch, no real pressure, lots of endgame potential) and is not a course of action I would take as scum, ever.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I am a survivor.

jesus christ, I have too many posts.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

huh

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”