Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 448, Titus wrote: When Nero says something rather than just voting me, I will. Rather, his vote is RVS and drama at best.
Fair enough.
abcedminded
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Cabd »

Lapsa, Pine, SSBM, Alisae.

Do you have any objections to the other three names next to you?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 449, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Since it's come up again I'll actually quote the wiki and link the page if you guys want to verify
"Mechanical changes which must be announced beforehand include:
Mafia may have daytalk without an Encryptor as long as it is announced in the game's rules beforehand."
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

We don't know if Mafia have an encryptor or not so we don't know if there's daytalk because the mod did not announce it. The mod is obligated to announce if there will be daytalk
without
an encryptor in a Normal Game.
Oh this changed since last time I played normals.

FWIW Cephrir does come fro the school of mods who used to enjoy daytalk; not sure if it's still the case but I'd call it more likely than not.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:27 am

Post by mozamis »

Yep, agree that Pine looks town for taking Cabd literally, and thus showing his ignorance of playerlist. Scum know stuff, town don't.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Lapsa »

@Cabd perhaps Alisae
abcedminded
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 448, Titus wrote:Rather, his vote is RVS and drama at best.
Hmm. This doesn't look like RVS to me. The reasoning is thin but not random.
In post 253, Nero Cain wrote:I think Lapsa is town unless he is getting bussed but there's no way I'd know that so he's prob town and there's likely scum voting him. Part of me thinks Cabd and Pine might actually be less likely to be scum so scum have a buffer before voting him.

vote:Gamma
In post 262, Nero Cain wrote:oh! The lapsa wagon was not Cabd, Pine, Gamma it was Pine, Gamma, Titus. Horay I get to lynch scum Titus again.

vote:Titus
Reading his posts together you can see he thinks scum has a buffer on the wagon and that's why he picks you because you're third. He was voting Gamma when he thought Gamma was the third on the wagon, as soon as he realized Cabd wasn't voting Lapsa he moved his vote to you. An obvious, but flimsy reason, unless he's keeping deeper reasons to himself.

Still a good vote though because there's at least 1 scum in those 5 players, maybe 2 if this is multiball
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:33 am

Post by mozamis »

I'm finding Alisea a bit too jovial for my liking. Bit TOO jokey, maybe forced heartiness, bit nervous?

VOTE ALISEA
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 451, Cabd wrote:Lapsa, Pine, SSBM, Alisae.

The way the question is phrased makes me think that it's also directed towards me. Is it?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 452, Cabd wrote:
In post 449, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Since it's come up again I'll actually quote the wiki and link the page if you guys want to verify
"Mechanical changes which must be announced beforehand include:
Mafia may have daytalk without an Encryptor as long as it is announced in the game's rules beforehand."
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

We don't know if Mafia have an encryptor or not so we don't know if there's daytalk because the mod did not announce it. The mod is obligated to announce if there will be daytalk
without
an encryptor in a Normal Game.
Oh this changed since last time I played normals.

FWIW Cephrir does come fro the school of mods who used to enjoy daytalk; not sure if it's still the case but I'd call it more likely than not.
You should look that over. A lot has changed.

@SSK, Drawing names out of a hat and voting me is a random vote. Stretching to say otherwise is not a good look. It's what my moon logic expected though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:38 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

In post 422, Tywin Lannister wrote:
3. Sonia pops up out of nowhere, sheep's Titus by calling me scum, and her reason is also sheeped by giving her reason as my 'it's only fair' statement. Zero originality there. That's some blatant sheeping going on.

Sonia: why haven't you asked me any questions? Also, why did you sheep Titus exactly to the T? Do you have no original thought? I find that sheep on atrocious reasonings are almost always scum. What do you think? Also, when ssbm_Kyouko pointed out your blatant buddying with Titus in post #400, you came back in #407 calling him 'not town' for no reason. It was another OMGUS shade throw with zero follow through. You haven't followed any lead or anything you claim to be scummy with any actual questions whatsoever. Also, you claim my post #303 is 'scummy as fuck.' Please explain what in it is scummy. You said it was overly defensive and manipulative. What was I defensive about? Who was I defending against? How does that make any sense whatsoever? I joined in with Elibirn to get Uzi to answer why he thought Elibirn was scum. He never gave a good reason, but regardless, what was there for me to be defensive about? I wasn't being attacked, so why call it defensive? Also, how was it manipulative in a scummy way? Do you know what 'scummy' even is, or only when you're town and not using contrived reasoning to throw shade on players? Why are you chainsaw defending Uzi here? You AND Titus both highly dislike Uzi being questioned. Both of you have attacked me now over me forcing Uzi to answer a basic question. Neither of you seem to have any real questions for me though. Now THAT is 'scummy as fuck' (to quote your own words).
Okay you're clearly not reading the thread what so ever you need a bit more coffee I came back in the day having to catch up I saw your post that I disliked (get to that in a moment) and I called you out on it also I said your post was scummy but the thing you forgot to address was I said I liked your other posts that's why I didn't vote you because that was the only post I had a bit of trouble with I wasn't sheeping Titus I didn't even see her call you scum I don't even know what post ssbn called me out on the post in question you were defending yourself it was over defensive on your actions like "don't look at me it isn't my fault on this!" I don't ever omgus unless it's for a joke purpose "how does it make sense" you ask because it makes sense what type of question is that Also I'm not defending Uzi I don't have a read on him what I AM doing is calling out your shitty reasoning in that post I know what scumhunting and being scummy is smart one I don't have a question for you because there's nothing to be asked would you like some RQS? I saw a post I disliked and I commented it you clearly don't even know what sheeping is just because 2 players dislike a post doesn't make it sheeping buddy
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 457, Alisae wrote:The way the question is phrased makes me think that it's also directed towards me. Is it?
^ fluff
abcedminded
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:41 am

I think I got everything in your giant wall Tywin if I missed anything just point it out and I'll make sure to give a counter.
Things are finally getting interesting.

MariaR is me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Alisae »

At this point, I'm happy with a lynch on Tywin. Because pressure is on him, he feels as if he is obligated to go through everything. One example is why I thought Titus was scum. He thought I was responding to him because I had a post of his quoted in that post (which is not the case btw).

Also, Tywin is pushing Titus while giving Sonia a scum read seems off to me. I feel like at that moment, Sonia would have been a lot easier to push at the moment, but Tywin isn't pushing Sonia. So if Tywin is scum, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sonia scum with Tywin.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Alisae »

Pedit: Why I thought Titus was town. My bad.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:45 am

In post 462, Alisae wrote:At this point, I'm happy with a lynch on Tywin. Because pressure is on him, he feels as if he is obligated to go through everything. One example is why I thought Titus was scum. He thought I was responding to him because I had a post of his quoted in that post (which is not the case btw).

Also, Tywin is pushing Titus while giving Sonia a scum read seems off to me. I feel like at that moment, Sonia would have been a lot easier to push at the moment, but Tywin isn't pushing Sonia. So if Tywin is scum, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sonia scum with Tywin.
This line is shit.
Tywin isn't really that scummy just had a bad post he does seem like he's trying to figure the game out while you're just casting shade at wagons with fluff
the light shade toss to me is cute though.

MariaR is me
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Lapsa »

@Sonia I can understand intent to ignore punctuation but your post lacks content
abcedminded
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:47 am

Post by CloudKicker »

All this gladiator talk is nai
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Pine and Alisae. I understand why you've put Pine there but don't agree with it yet. Won't judge him until I see some more but he looks okay enough so far.
Alisae ended up on the wrong wagon at the wrong time so she's on my list now. Pine being the first vote and it being a page 1 vote make me think his vote is not the scummy one on that wagon.
In post 458, Titus wrote:@SSK, Drawing names out of a hat and voting me is a random vote. Stretching to say otherwise is not a good look. It's what my moon logic expected though.
I think that's a misrep of what happened but I'll wait on NC's catch-up to go further with this, maybe that was all his vote was. It didn't look that way to me though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 464, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 462, Alisae wrote:At this point, I'm happy with a lynch on Tywin. Because pressure is on him, he feels as if he is obligated to go through everything. One example is why I thought Titus was scum. He thought I was responding to him because I had a post of his quoted in that post (which is not the case btw).

This line is shit.
Tywin isn't really that scummy just had a bad post he does seem like he's trying to figure the game out while you're just casting shade at wagons with fluff
Tywin outright lied about things twice in the thread. I don't get how you're saying he's trying to figure things out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

also tywin is town over titus imo
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.5Elbirn 4 (Lil Uzi Vert, Aj The Epic, ssbm_Kyouko, Transcend)
CloudKicker 2 (xSoniaNevermindx, Gamma Emerald)
Gamma Emerald 2 (Cabd, CloudKicker)
Alisae 2 (Nosferatu, mozamis)
Lil Uzi Vert 2 (Elbirn, Lapsa)
Titus 2 (Nero Cain, Tywin Lannister)
Tywin Lannister 2 (Alisae, Titus)
Lapsa 1 (Pine)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

The mafia in this game do have daytalk without an encryptor. I will add this to the rules; apologies.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:50 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 468, Titus wrote:
In post 464, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:

This line is shit.
Tywin outright lied about things twice in the thread. I don't get how you're saying he's trying to figure things out.
What were the lies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 467, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Pine and Alisae. I understand why you've put Pine there but don't agree with it yet. Won't judge him until I see some more but he looks okay enough so far.
Alisae ended up on the wrong wagon at the wrong time so she's on my list now. Pine being the first vote and it being a page 1 vote make me think his vote is not the scummy one on that wagon.
In post 458, Titus wrote:@SSK, Drawing names out of a hat and voting me is a random vote. Stretching to say otherwise is not a good look. It's what my moon logic expected though.
I think that's a misrep of what happened but I'll wait on NC's catch-up to go further with this, maybe that was all his vote was. It didn't look that way to me though.
If he has something to say, I will look it over. Seems like you and Lapsa are trying to fuel Nero drama to distract me and others from Tywin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 457, Alisae wrote:

The way the question is phrased makes me think that it's also directed towards me. Is it?
It is. I'm asking all four of you your opinions of the other three.
Show

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:51 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@mod whats the point even to have encryptor if mafia still have day talk without it, 2 encryptors?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”