Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 422, Tywin Lannister wrote:Titus: why haven't you asked me a single question? Why do you continue to ask others to comment on me while you refuse to sort me directly yourself?
In post 315, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 310, Titus wrote:
In post 308, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 304, Titus wrote:Twin, gun to your head.

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Then why are you treating Uzi with kid gloves?
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment. I'll let him answer. I've missed questions before as town (missed yours a few times last game), so it's entirely possible he missed them. I don't think he can miss it now, so next post or two from him should give a better read.
VOTE: Tywin Lannister
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 423, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The reason she gives for her intial SR on you, Titus, looks bad. She said you haven't been evaluating the game I think, but the shift to a TR looks like it could be defensive.
The reason here Titus is interacting with me. Titus is evaulating me as scum. Titus is scum hunting. Titus is doing town things. Thus she gets my read as town.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Titus/Sonia, be glad I left you questions all in your own paragraph. Alisae's are all mixed up in different posts, and I can't quote everything on my phone.

Alisae: I'll try to answer everything, but if I miss a question, just ask again. I can't switch back to a new page and then type again easily, and it deletes everything I type if I take too long. This forum needs some QoL updates for phones. Nobody uses desktops anymore.

Post #387

You discuss my RVS vote and say something about OMGUS. That was a joke. I voted you after you voted me and said 'OMGUS.'
Then you ask what you have to do with Cloud. At the time, you had voted Cloud. I thought Cloud was scummy, and you voting him at the time. I mentioned two players I agreed with so far, and you were one of them. It was a TR basis.

Post #388

You ask if I've ever changed my meta. My answer is yes. I could link you to games I do remember from other forums for every alignment (scum, town, third party, cult, 2nd scum team, etc) and you'd probably see that either my play was steady in all AI or looked more strong town than anything, regardless of AI. Honestly, the only 'meta' that stayed constant with me was that I was considered a strong enough player where I'd be NK'd very quickly as town, and as scum, town would start to say things like 'it's day 4 and he hasn't been NK'd yet, must be scum.' I couldn't change the meta of other players affecting me, so in that respect, it didn't change. Staying alive past a certain day phase = scum was not a fun meta to deal with, but they were almost always right.

Then you ask why I thought nobody else would pressure Uzi. Well, have they? I haven't seen anyone else pressure Uzi. I've only seen Titus/Sonia chainsaw defending him. They certainly didn't scum read me before I put my voice behind the Uzi questions, so what change fed? Was it that I said 'it's only fair' as a third party to that fight? That has to be a joke, because it sure isn't a good scum read. It's them reaching for something that isn't there. They're slinging shit into the wind in hopes that something sticks, but I don't believe they truly believe my post was scummy.

Did that answer everything Alisae or was there more? Wait.. The gladiator thing.

No, I didn't believe the Gladiator claim, and the fact that Titus claimed it was a regular role in Mafia means I scum read her ever more. I've played plenty of games with many different setups and absolutely stupid roles (mad scientist/tree stump comes to mind), but I've never once played a 'gladiator' game. Honestly, that claim makes me scum read him too, except it was so outlandish that it has to be taken as a joke. For anyone to truly believe it, they'd have to not know Mafia whatsoever (be brand new). Titus isn't that, so she was defending an outlandish claim in Eliburn for no legitimately good reason. I believe Titus may have said it to hopefully remove suspicion from Eliburn for fake claiming/lying. Lynch all liars used to be the policy here long ago. What changed?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:38 am

In post 426, Alisae wrote:
In post 423, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The reason she gives for her intial SR on you, Titus, looks bad. She said you haven't been evaluating the game I think, but the shift to a TR looks like it could be defensive.
The reason here Titus is interacting with me. Titus is evaulating me as scum. Titus is scum hunting. Titus is doing town things. Thus she gets my read as town.
Titus is not town.

I am town.

Lunching me or Titus will prove it. If we have a vigilante, please shoot the other one. If I get lynched, make sure to shoot Titus. You'll thank me later.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:42 am

Alisae, since you like meta, go check all my games. Every game I play in, I catch scum. My reads are almost always good. The scum I go after may not always get lynched right away, but when they do, I get proven right. So lynch me if you want idc tbh, but make sure to lynch/Vigi shoot Titus afterword. Trust me.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

But you see how an outsider could also see scum!Alisae is being pushed by town!Titus and decides to attempt to divert Titus by giving her a TR?

Is there a particular reason you think townies don't like wall posts, or was it arbitrary/intuition?

pedit:AI means alignment indicative btw, not just alignment. Saw it used to mean just alignment in an earlier post too I think so pointing it out now.

Also you're blowing up the gladiator claim. Check the wiki, it's a possible role in this setup even though it's not an explicitly normal role. Titus claiming it's a regular role is NAI. I don't think Titus's moonbrain would take the claim seriously until she saw the mod confirm it, at least mine wouldn't :lol:
As far as I can tell Titus isn't lying
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 am

Why would I care if she's interacting with you? You could be her scum buddy. Titus is calling me scum, not you. So in calling me scum, she needs to ask me questions, not you. And now that you chainsaw HARD for Titus, I question if maybe you two are buddies. It surely isn't a townie move to not let her answer her own questions, let alone letting the focus go off of her.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:51 am

In post 430, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:But you see how an outsider could also see scum!Alisae is being pushed by town!Titus and decides to attempt to divert Titus by giving her a TR?

Is there a particular reason you think townies don't like wall posts, or was it arbitrary/intuition?

pedit:AI means alignment indicative btw, not just alignment. Saw it used to mean just alignment in an earlier post too I think so pointing it out now.

Also you're blowing up the gladiator claim. Check the wiki, it's a possible role in this setup even though it's not an explicitly normal role. Titus claiming it's a regular role is NAI. I don't think Titus's moonbrain would take the claim seriously until she saw the mod confirm it, at least mine wouldn't :lol:
As far as I can tell Titus isn't lying
Townies (why only townies? Scum too) don't like walls because they don't like reading. This is a game about reading and intuition, so not liking it is an oxymoron. Don't play Mafia is you can't handle basic functions like reading and writing. This isn't charades.

Also, the gladiator role is not normal. Sorry. You can't turn a falsehood into a truth just by repeating it.

As for your first question, I'm not following what you're asking. Titus is leading the sheep. She isn't voting Alisae seriously. Alisae chainsaws for Titus pretty blatantly however.

As for your AI statement, I used it as Alignment and it was obvious. Why are you fighting semantics? I probably wrote it as AI by mistake, but who cares? It's obvious what my intent was.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 431, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Why would I care if she's interacting with you? You could be her scum buddy. Titus is calling me scum, not you. So in calling me scum, she needs to ask me questions, not you. And now that you chainsaw HARD for Titus, I question if maybe you two are buddies. It surely isn't a townie move to not let her answer her own questions, let alone letting the focus go off of her.
Why do you think the read was directed towards you? Becuase it wasn't.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

I never said Gladiator was normal, only that it was real. You said I never asked you questions, but I did.

You attempt to argue that by pushing you that I am chainsawing Uzi, and that too misrepresents my intentions.

I don't need to ask you questions to sort you. Your "progression" speaks for itself. You're stating an angle and trying to fabricate things to support it.

You want a 1 v 1?

VOTE: Tywin Lannister
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:56 am

Sorry. That post WAS a bit defensive in nature. I don't like scum being defended by those sheeping them, and your post piled on with Alisae's. Don't think you are scum though. Sonia can call 432 'defensive' legitimately for once. That's a plus. I don't think she can use the term for the 'it's only fair' post though. It doesn't make sense in the context.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:57 am

I do want a 1 v1 Titus. You're scum and I'm not. I come out ahead no matter what. My flip only will incriminate you further. Please do.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:59 am

What was fabricates? Uzi? Okay, you can have that point. What questions did you ask me? You say right after that you don't 'need' west ions. I agree, since you are scum. You don't have a case at all and know it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:02 am

In post 433, Alisae wrote:
In post 431, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Why do you think the read was directed towards you? Becuase it wasn't.
Then I misread it. My bad. I assumed it was directed toward me due to the wording and my post being quoted.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

oh sorry my 430 was addressed at Alisae but then I saw Tywin's wallpost and replied in the pedit, so if I could still get a reply from Alisae on the top part of it that'd be chill. Like I said I've seen you do it more than once so that's why I pointed it out. I obviously know what you meant, not trying to argue over the acronyms.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:03 am

Post by mozamis »

hey winners :)
Catching up...
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:04 am

Ugh am I misreading all these posts as being toward me? They are subsequently about me, especially when Alisae voted me. Who are these posts directed to then? I'm confused. Alisae quotes me, votes me, but doesn't give a reason and it apparently was directed toward Kyouko? Wth?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 439, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:oh sorry my 430 was addressed at Alisae but then I saw Tywin's wallpost and replied in the pedit, so if I could still get a reply from Alisae on the top part of it that'd be chill. Like I said I've seen you do it more than once so that's why I pointed it out. I obviously know what you meant, not trying to argue over the acronyms.
Oh! Okay! Let me answer that now then!
I feel as if being annoyed at wall posts (especially arguements that are just walls of text) is just intution.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 427, Tywin Lannister wrote:I haven't seen anyone else pressure Uzi.
In post 385, Lapsa wrote: VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
abcedminded
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:13 am

In post 443, Lapsa wrote:
In post 427, Tywin Lannister wrote:I haven't seen anyone else pressure Uzi.
In post 385, Lapsa wrote: VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
I stand corrected, but the context was about Uzi's vote (or non-removal after RVS) on Elibirn not being explained. I didn't see anyone in-thread support Elibirn's legitimate gripe, so I added my weight behind it. Apparently, that makes me scum according to Titus/Sonia. I don't understand how, but I'll accept it as a reason, however badly contrived it may be. Uzi didn't even give that to Elibirn at the time, so I believed it needed to be addressed. It still isn't satisfactory IMO, but it is A reason. Again, reasons should always be given. Alisae didn't give one for voting me. I believe that needs to be addressed as well.

Anyways Lapsa, you are right.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 286, Nero Cain wrote:Also Titus is ignoring the fuck out of me like she does as scum.
In post 291, Lapsa wrote:@Titus Nero has been quite convincing
abcedminded
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:19 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 38, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wouldn't the mod tell us if scum have daytalk or not?

And yes scum have there own thread but it's not like they see the whole playlist what's your point.
Confused town. ( I mean, we all have the option of seeing the playerlist, right? But you'd think that scum would check the playerlist, whilst some town might just dive in. Plus, I don't think the mod would tell us if scum had day talk?)
Whatever. Point being, Sonic seems confused, and that's a town tell.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

Why did you ignore me correcting your misrepresentation on you alleging I said Gladiator was normal, when I only said Gladiator is a real role?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 445, Lapsa wrote:
In post 286, Nero Cain wrote:Also Titus is ignoring the fuck out of me like she does as scum.
In post 291, Lapsa wrote:@Titus Nero has been quite convincing
When Nero says something rather than just voting me, I will. Rather, his vote is RVS and drama at best.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Since it's come up again I'll actually quote the wiki and link the page if you guys want to verify
"Mechanical changes which must be announced beforehand include:
Mafia may have daytalk without an Encryptor as long as it is announced in the game's rules beforehand."
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

We don't know if Mafia have an encryptor or not so we don't know if there's daytalk because the mod did not announce it. The mod is obligated to announce if there will be daytalk
without
an encryptor in a Normal Game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”