Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 292, Elbirn wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.
Yeah, nah. You don't get to keep your rvs vote on me, not explain why, and then instead of talking about why you think I'm scum go off on a tangent about alisae instead. Tell the good people of this thread why I'm scum

Square up, you bout to catch these blessed hands

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert
Agree with Elibirn. Answer his questions Lil Uzi. It's only fair.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 300, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.
Yeah, nah. You don't get to keep your rvs vote on me, not explain why, and then instead of talking about why you think I'm scum go off on a tangent about alisae instead. Tell the good people of this thread why I'm scum

Agree with Elibirn. Answer his questions Lil Uzi. It's only fair.

Ewwww politician posting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:12 pm

In post 299, Alisae wrote:Tywin do YOU think Titus is scum? Also what do you think currently of Elbrin and Uzi?
Way to read my mind as I post about Eliburn and Lil Uzi lol.

I think Uzi needs to answer Eliburn's question. Why does Lil Uzi think Eliburn is scum?

I don't have much of a read on either RN, but their exchange should tell more. If Lil Uzi keeps avoiding questions, I'd say he's probable scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Hey, if nobody pressures Uzi to answer basic questions, then he'll skate by forever. I'm just adding my voice behind Eliburn's since it's a more than reasonable request. Vote some out (or keep it there outside RVS) and you should be able to explain why they're scummy. It may not be good reasoning, but either way helps others gain reads. Not answering at all or giving reasons for things is scummy though, so I expect Uzi will reciprocate.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Twin, gun to your head.

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay I'm going to walk Titus (and others wondering about my Lapsa read) through the logic here. I'm inserting what I'd be thinking/doing in his shoes:

Assume on of the four possibilities are true:

A: Lapsa is town and took my claim at face value
B: Lapsa is town and did not believe my claim
C: Lapsa is scum and took my claim at face value
D: Lapsa is scum and recognized it as fake immediately

In case (A): Lapsa took my claim at face value but had reason to doubt it. He immediately presses me on the finer details of it when I retract; thinking it was scum-motivated. (For example, I could be scum with a worthless role who wanted to try and draw out a counter claim and out real masons)

In case (B): Lapsa recognized my claim as an obvious falsehood but let the situation with pine play out first. He then continued to press me over it, with similar reasoning as above.

In case (C): Lapsa is scum and took my claim as a genuine mason claim. He then for some reason decised to immediately vote me anyways and press me hard on that claim; instead of celebrating that an idiot just outed a major town PR.

In case (D): Lapsa realized i'm fake claiming but immediately presses me on it instead of letting it foster on the hopes that an actual town mason pair counter-claims me; therefore killing the chance of scum getting a free out.

I find C and D to not make nearly as mkuch sense as A or B; hence the townread.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 145, CloudKicker wrote:Hi baby boo, still cant read my scumgame
scumclaim
VOTE: CloudKicker
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Cabd, that makes sense. I do know that when I first read it, I took it at face value. I then scrolled up to see the player you were talking about (not knowing you or your wife), and I then assumed maybe it was an alt that I don't know. I didn't like the claim, but I can't say I haven't seen it before on other forums. I don't know the mafiascum meta as it were, so that point was moot. I'm not sure it's entirely AI mainly due to it being on the first page (first post even if I remember without looking), so it just took a quick scroll up to see there was no player by that name in-game. You could argue town or scum could question it off-hand reall. I'd also say that it took no actual effort to scroll up and see the player list after seeing your post. I didn't have to click on another page to see it.

So that being said, it is somewhat more likely that scum Lapsa tried jumping on it. It could also mean he did what I originally assumed before you posting she was your wife and it was a joke, which is that you were referring to someone's alt.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:36 pm

In post 304, Titus wrote:Twin, gun to your head.

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 305, Cabd wrote:Okay I'm going to walk Titus (and others wondering about my Lapsa read) through the logic here. I'm inserting what I'd be thinking/doing in his shoes:

Assume on of the four possibilities are true:

A: Lapsa is town and took my claim at face value
B: Lapsa is town and did not believe my claim
C: Lapsa is scum and took my claim at face value
D: Lapsa is scum and recognized it as fake immediately

In case (A): Lapsa took my claim at face value but had reason to doubt it. He immediately presses me on the finer details of it when I retract; thinking it was scum-motivated. (For example, I could be scum with a worthless role who wanted to try and draw out a counter claim and out real masons)

In case (B): Lapsa recognized my claim as an obvious falsehood but let the situation with pine play out first. He then continued to press me over it, with similar reasoning as above.

In case (C): Lapsa is scum and took my claim as a genuine mason claim. He then for some reason decised to immediately vote me anyways and press me hard on that claim; instead of celebrating that an idiot just outed a major town PR.

In case (D): Lapsa realized i'm fake claiming but immediately presses me on it instead of letting it foster on the hopes that an actual town mason pair counter-claims me; therefore killing the chance of scum getting a free out.

I find C and D to not make nearly as mkuch sense as A or B; hence the townread.
Possibilities A and B do not make sense with the post chain.

Spoiler: Post Chain
In post 5, Cabd wrote:Hi guys ~f

I'm masons with Penguin_Alien btw.
In post 9, Cabd wrote:We use masons as day one confirmed innocents to ensure a town-led lynch now. It's the new hip thing.
In post 11, Lapsa wrote:
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

Genesis 1:3
VOTE: Cabd
In post 17, Lapsa wrote:FYI: Cabd is scum.

He's immediately shading, not investigating for nuances before or after the claim. He looks to be feeling out whether or not you or PA can ever be mislynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 308, Tywin Lannister wrote:

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Then why are you treating Uzi with kid gloves?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

Thing is scum-Lapsa has more to gain by letting it sit instead of antagonizing me about it; on the off chance an actual town PR counters/setupspecs.
I will agree that there's a scenario where scum-lapsa doesn't think that through and sees an easy method of attack not realizing the implications, yes.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 274, Titus wrote:
In post 267, Cabd wrote:(Pine Alisae SSBM Lapsa) townreads I'm happy with.
We've got hangups on Lapsa.

We got two cws to him in addition to him autoobjecting to your mason claim.
Mason claim was a yolk btw, you did see that later on right? Lapsa, do you really dislike Masons? If so, why?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 311, Cabd wrote:Thing is scum-Lapsa has more to gain by letting it sit instead of antagonizing me about it; on the off chance an actual town PR counters/setupspecs.
I will agree that there's a scenario where scum-lapsa doesn't think that through and sees an easy method of attack not realizing the implications, yes.
Yeah, one thing beeboy taught me is scum do not like mason claims. If they let them sit, it's bad and forces their hand. We may have to agree to disagree for now, since I don't think your Lapsa defense comes from a dark place.

Thoughts on Lannister and Uzi?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 312, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Mason claim was a yolk btw, you did see that later on right? Lapsa, do you really dislike Masons? If so, why?
Doesn't matter. Scum pressure on mason claims.

I actually like mason claims in the open. I wind up scumreading them too often.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:42 pm

In post 310, Titus wrote:

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment. I'll let him answer. I've missed questions before as town (missed yours a few times last game), so it's entirely possible he missed them. I don't think he can miss it now, so next post or two from him should give a better read.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 312, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

I also believe I asked the same question a long time ago. And I also believe I never got the answer to said question.

I remember when Tywin missed my questions and I called him scum for it but in the end we were both townies. Good times.

Yeah, at the moment between Elbrin and Uzi, I'm going with Uzi as well. I have more confidence in my townread on Elbrin. And Uzi is a null for me, in fact leaning towards scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

The dark energy, it spreads...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

For the record, the only question that was thrown my way from Elbrin was one asking me who am I after he declared he was Bart Simpson. I didn't think he was serious but I guess to answer, take a look at my wiki if you want to know more about me.
In post 290, Alisae wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive.
That is strange word to use. Whatchu mean by attractive?
Alluring.

I like what I see.

I think it's pretty obvious why you're being scum read but if it wasn't, please refer to Sonia's .
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 310, Titus wrote:

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

Stop walling

Love,

Me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

Uzi, your RVS vote was placed before Sonia's post. And you haven't taken it down since. Why do YOU think Elbrin in scum? Not why Sonia thought it or why anyone else thought it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:08 pm

In post 320, Transcend wrote:Stop walling

Love,

Me
Stop posting useless fluff and contribute.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 318, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I think it's pretty obvious why you're being scum read but if it wasn't, please refer to Sonia's .
So you don't really have anything here, just "uhh yeah what she said". Nothing else to contribute, nothing else happened in the following pages that you felt worth noting or contributed to your thought process.

I am underwhelmed.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 321, Alisae wrote:Uzi, your RVS vote was placed before Sonia's post. And you haven't taken it down since. Why do YOU think Elbrin in scum? Not why Sonia thought it or why anyone else thought it.
I know that, which is why I said in that my vote feels like it is in the right place. Meaning I had intended to stop voting for him when I got back online since I had a feeling we'd be out of RVS by that time, but I saw his reads and my take on them happened to be similar to Sonia's. I also don't like that there doesn't seem to be any signs of scum hunting or attempts to do so in his ISO.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”