Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Vecna »

This is the moment where Titus tactically disappears....as has been the case every single time where the arguments got brought out that she couldnt counter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

Spin much?

Scum shooting blindly in the dark in moronic. They've controlled the game due to town's inability to come together regardless of Jackal's alignment. You thought lynching Jacksl was stupid when he claimed vengeful and my reasoning on that has been clear. Jackal will not shoot scum. Scum shooting blindly risks taking out their stranglehold over the lynch right now.

King of Diamonds also is not NAI and you know it. Only town take King of Diamonds. What scum want dual lynches?

I did start and push Jackal, but you've acted like you know he's town the entire time.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Vecna »

Scum that are confident they can control the dual lynches.

Scum that are confident they can mine enough town-cred out of picking K-diamonds to utilize said dual lynches
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

^^ Garbage posting. Flail more. There's no way to be confident in the game state whenever Diamonds come up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3376, Titus wrote:
Spin much?

-------------------------------------
^^^^
I did start and push Jackal, but you've acted like you know he's town the entire time.
Whose spinning now? Everyone knows that this is not true, but youve been trying to discredit my every move in getting people to explain their vote on Jackel.....right untill it became obvious that he was likely going to KILL YOU. Then my 1 post was suddenly super convenient and full of correct logic. Because then you needed a way to save yourself.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3379, Vecna wrote:
In post 3376, Titus wrote:
Spin much?

-------------------------------------
^^^^
Whose spinning now? Everyone knows that this is not true, but youve been trying to discredit my every move in getting people to explain their vote on Jackel.....right untill it became obvious that he was likely going to KILL YOU. Then my 1 post was suddenly super convenient and full of correct logic. Because then you needed a way to save yourself.
Topic shift. I see you cannot respond to scum taking the king of diamonds.

You voted Kison, who was a scumread of mine well before Jackal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Vecna »

Topic shift? How about you answer that criticism I just leveled at you? Dont think youre gonna get away with your lies every single time, and then use your " SHADING/SPIN/MISREP " nonsense every time to try and discredit me because you have no better answer. Because if anyone, it applies to you.

I voted Kison because he dodged your question for him to provide reads. Instead of you further pressing him, you just joined the vote and let it go. No more pushing at all.

The same happened when I tried to get you to explain the connection between Kison and LUV. No response.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Titus »

Wow. You've shifted to outright lies now. I have been pushing for Kison's reads all day.

I quoted their interactions and explained why the link too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

It's been fun, but I am going to watch paint dry rather than letting you spam bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:06 am

Post by MariaR »

I guess I can stop going like "Idk what your posts mean Vedna but they look smartish let me tr you"
too: I guess you can be scum
(ironic cause I called him VI)
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Vecna »

Also as another point: King of diamonds is not a bad card for scum at all - it has an even better potection mechanism behind it than jack of clubs / vengefull etc.

Claim you picked it as soon as any real danger emerges and play it off as a " scum would never pick it "
Then when it comes active.. Even more protection....since you suddenly become unlynchable since it drags another towny and the double lynch mechanism along.

In fact, it doesnt even matter, because town is gonna pick that card regardless, so the double lynch will happen on diamonds anyway. You might even make town miss out on a card later in the draft.

You just claiming that card just smells like scum using it exactly for these reasons. Your own defence. If you were town, you wouldnt just have so selfishly claimed the card just to save your own hide. If you really were town, you signed the death warrant of 2 townies as soon as it becomes active.

You are caught scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

Well apparently you DO recycle bullshit after I leave you an out.

Rather than see I was telling the truth about explaining how Kison and Luv are linked and demanding Kison's reads, you shirt back to already disproven points.

You're arguing now that scum would basically endanger themselves whenever diamonds came up just to try and argue I am scum. You're just throwing garbage out there hoping Jackal shoots me rather than you or Kison.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

Vote analysis is my thing btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3382, Titus wrote:Wow. You've shifted to outright lies now. I have been pushing for Kison's reads all day.

I quoted their interactions and explained why the link too.
Ill cede the point that you made 1 more remark about his reads after your vote. Good luck finding more witty comments to defend against the rest.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

I have the truth. Stop spamming tyvm.

I wish I had a vig shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3386, Titus wrote:Well apparently you DO recycle bullshit after I leave you an out.

Rather than see I was telling the truth about explaining how Kison and Luv are linked and demanding Kison's reads, you shirt back to already disproven points.

You're arguing now that scum would basically endanger themselves whenever diamonds came up just to try and argue I am scum. You're just throwing garbage out there hoping Jackal shoots me rather than you or Kison.
Im not afraid to die.

I couldnt care less if Kison gets shot

I call you out on your bullshit. Someone has to do it and noone else will. And yes, im fine with either you or Maria getting shot because im quite convinced again that you've been protecting her (your scum teammate) all day.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:16 am

Post by kraska77 »

ugh
vecna that logic doesnt check out, fact still remains thats a daredevil card scum wouldnt want to have anything to do with
titus you asked for kisons reads right after he gave them. looks like u arent even reading his posts

jackel if ure town ignore this noise and kill maria
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Vecna »

Youre such a hypocrit. Whining all day about shade/misrep and whatnot, but when people bring valid arguments against you, all you do is call it spam, lies and bulshit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

If Vecna keeps this up, I am ignoring his posts and policy lynching him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:19 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3391, kraska77 wrote:ugh
vecna that logic doesnt check out, fact still remains thats a daredevil card scum wouldnt want to have anything to do with
titus you asked for kisons reads right after he gave them. looks like u arent even reading his posts

jackel if ure town ignore this noise and kill maria
Stop this :c
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Vecna »

Kraska, the logic checks out perfectly.

Town are gonna have one of those cards regardless. So theyre gonna have to face double lynch on diamonds anyways.

Scum are outnumbered 5v18 in this game. They need to kill a lot of people. And they need to gather towncred.

King of diamonds is perfect for that. Picking 1 of that card as scum is actually a clever strategy. See how everyone townreads the card. Think about how no vig will shoot him after a king comes, and noone will lynch him. And as a cherry on top, if you ever do die, you get to drag another towny with you.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:20 am

Post by MariaR »

I pref not to get shot today thanks
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3393, Titus wrote:If Vecna keeps this up, I am ignoring his posts and policy lynching him.
And now the AtE starts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Vecna
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:21 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3397, Vecna wrote:
In post 3393, Titus wrote:If Vecna keeps this up, I am ignoring his posts and policy lynching him.
And now the AtE starts
How is this ate o-o
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”