MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8175 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8173, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8170, Narna wrote:I don't want to lynch Yoshi either, but Math and Cakez sullied the a50 wagon. I don't believe a townie would follow that vote in good faith.

UNVOTE:

I'm tempted to vote Cakez, but I need to read what Shiro said about him when I have time.
YES YES YES!
Narna in my townreads too.
SirCakez in scumreads.
Is this good enough for you MathBlade?

No because you didn't say why. Because you can't because you are scum and you will not mislynch Cakey. Try somewhere else in Not Chara/Almost50/yourself.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8176 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8171, Almost50 wrote:OK. guys. My "scum buddies" have requested that I remove my vote off myself, so..

UNVOTE:

This also helps me try to prevent Ank from getting the hammer on me.

Now he real talk:

Math is making no sense at all. Early on when they had just replaced in they where making more sense, and thus I suspected them for being scum (meta read on Mathblade). Now that they are back to their nonsensical nature that scum is starting to wear off, but I'm worried about them readjusting their playstyle precisely for that purpose: appearing like Tonw!math.

BigYoshi has recently felt more genuinely puzzled, so my scum read on that slot has been temporarily revoked as well.

Now I think ther has to be at east one scum in Accountant/SirCakez. Notice how Accountant -for instance- only pooped up to cast a vote on me then disappeared a while only to come back and place a useless post and back to the deep of the ocean they dived.

Scum are letting Math do their work for them while trying not to appear in the picture themselves, thus subtly casting votes and withdrawing from the scene. The Town IS indeed doing the Scum job for them, and pretty damn well too.

VOTE: Accountant

@Chara:

Yes, I was trying to do "that" thing *Meaningful Wink* but that was NOT "all" I was trying to do, hence your confusion. ;)
So... MathBlade making no sense makes him townie to you?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8177 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8166, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8154, MathBlade wrote:More so that most of my town reads have quit playing the game and the ones that are here are so blatantly scum. It's that the more you post shit and the more nothing happens I realize that town apathy may happen. AGAIN.
if you're town, you're too blind to realize that most of the scum are silently coasting.
Stop it right there!

We've only played two games with that hydra, and in one we were NK'd on N1, and we're already thinking alike and at the same time?? That's kind of scary when you consider the likelihood of us playing as separate entities in other future games. :shifty:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8178 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8175, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8173, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8170, Narna wrote:I don't want to lynch Yoshi either, but Math and Cakez sullied the a50 wagon. I don't believe a townie would follow that vote in good faith.

UNVOTE:

I'm tempted to vote Cakez, but I need to read what Shiro said about him when I have time.
YES YES YES!
Narna in my townreads too.
SirCakez in scumreads.
Is this good enough for you MathBlade?

No because you didn't say why. Because you can't because you are scum and you will not mislynch Cakey. Try somewhere else in Not Chara/Almost50/yourself.
I agreed with them. Do I need to say why I agree? They explained it for me, I was getting the same feels on SirCakez with his vote on A50, but I didn't think it was anything worth sharing at the moment.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8179 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8166, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8154, MathBlade wrote:More so that most of my town reads have quit playing the game and the ones that are here are so blatantly scum. It's that the more you post shit and the more nothing happens I realize that town apathy may happen. AGAIN.
if you're town, you're too blind to realize that most of the scum are silently coasting.
I also strongly agree with this, and it's also something I overlooked.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8180 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8172, MathBlade wrote:Cakez is town. No touchy the cakey.
Now THAT actually DOUBLES my suspicions about him.

If you're Town: Your reads are guaranteed to be TERRIBAD, so he's likely Scum.

If you're Scum; it sounds like you're trying to protect a scum buddy, so he IS scum.

Either way you slice it, Cakez is back to being a prime suspect of mine.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8181 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8174, MathBlade wrote:That post from A50 is bullshit. I have a perfect record this game of lynching scum and I don't plan on stopping.
Yes, a perfect record of ONE. Tell me something, do Probability & Statistics theories and laws allow the use of a sample of ONE .. EVER?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8182 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8176, BigYoshiFan wrote:So... MathBlade making no sense makes him townie to you?
Unfortunately, YES. Town!Math has a terrible habit of not reading, comprehending or paying attention. They come in, pull some reads out of thin air, and try to bend every logic in the whole universe to prove them right. Even after they are proven wrong (by a flip or an investigation result or a mod-confirmation .. etc) they still won't stop. They'd g as far as doubting a mod-confirmed IC. *Nods*

Scum!Math though is more articulate and much more reasonable, as they do think and plan ahead. They thus appear more sensical when they're Scum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8183 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8184 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 8180, Almost50 wrote:If you're Town: Your reads are guaranteed to be TERRIBAD, so he's likely Scum.

If you're Scum; it sounds like you're trying to protect a scum buddy, so he IS scum.

get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8185 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

Since you guys only listen to people who spam I thought I'd oblige

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8186 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So, myself, Yoshi and Chara are prepared to vote Cakez. Narna might, but still needs to reread stuff. That's 3.5 votes there. Assuming Ank wants to hammer (and then vig me tonight) that could be up to 5.

On the other hand, Cakez himself and Accountant (his scum buddy) are firmly against it, and so is Mathblade.

That's a total of 8 players. There are 5 more slots still alive in this game, and I would appreciate it if we knew what they thought of Cakez. Gio? Pine?? Um.. is Nahdia still alive somewhere?? PV will eventually show up, I know (based on my experience playing with him before), but what about Creeps (the most active of all 5 recently)? Any objections to a Cakez lynch, Creeps?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8187 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Accountant:

Oh, don't worry. Your time will come. When Cakez does flip red there'll be no place for you to hide and no room to maneuver.

Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #8188 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Narna »

Nahdia got culted
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8189 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Mafia neighborizer, hmmm....

Narna, what makes you say that?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8190 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Mafia neighborizer, hmmm....

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8191 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8184, Accountant wrote:
In post 8180, Almost50 wrote:If you're Town: Your reads are guaranteed to be TERRIBAD, so he's likely Scum.

get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50
What about this screams SCUM!!!! to you?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #8192 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 8189, BigYoshiFan wrote:Mafia neighborizer, hmmm....

It's somewhere between a blind guess and a gut read. In any event, Nahdia should keep jailing to prove they weren't.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8193 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OMG! Narna makes a VERY GOOD POINT! When a player gets culted they do lose their previous role abilities. OF COURSE.

Nahdia does need to jail someone with an active night ability tonight to prove they still have that JK role/ability.

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8194 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Is there anything that proves Nahdia is a Jailkeeper. Have any of Nahdia's targets confirmed that?
Maybe Nahdia isn't a jailkeeper at all.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8195 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8188, Narna wrote:Nahdia got culted
i wish.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8196 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Nahdia »

seriously, i would be so damn happy if i was part ofthe informed minority in this game. im craving information.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8197 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8180, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8172, MathBlade wrote:Cakez is town. No touchy the cakey.
Now THAT actually DOUBLES my suspicions about him.

If you're Town: Your reads are guaranteed to be TERRIBAD, so he's likely Scum.

In post 8186, Almost50 wrote:So, myself, Yoshi and Chara are prepared to vote Cakez. Narna might, but still needs to reread stuff. That's 3.5 votes there. Assuming Ank wants to hammer (and then vig me tonight) that could be up to 5.

On the other hand, Cakez himself and Accountant (his scum buddy) are firmly against it, and so is Mathblade.

That's a total of 8 players. There are 5 more slots still alive in this game, and I would appreciate it if we knew what they thought of Cakez. Gio? Pine?? Um.. is Nahdia still alive somewhere?? PV will eventually show up, I know (based on my experience playing with him before), but what about Creeps (the most active of all 5 recently)? Any objections to a Cakez lynch, Creeps?
I object wholeheartedly to a Cakez lynch. Second of all how do you know all three of you are for the lynch?

Thirdly I pine for ice cream.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8198 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8192, Narna wrote:
In post 8189, BigYoshiFan wrote:Mafia neighborizer, hmmm....

It's somewhere between a blind guess and a gut read. In any event, Nahdia should keep jailing to prove they weren't.
what makes you think i'd lose my jailkeep if i were culted.......................???????????

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8199 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And why would you guys all agree when some of you supposedly scumread each other. Doesntthat give you any pause?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”