Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:32 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8107, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8078, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8071, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8068, BigYoshiFan wrote:Going to school, but I'll answer MathBlade's question about A50.
I don't care if his flavor really is annoying dog, if his wincon is to win with town, he is to help us win, and he is not doing that.
Also, when I expressed my doubt for MathBlade, A50 seems opportunistic in buddying me and the post he did that in was just scummy over, try to appeal to my emotion rather than anything else. I will try to find it later. More on NC later, but I guess because I don't scumread them I TR it. I'm not afraid to make associations, I just don't think it'd be accurate to make one with the lack of information I have of NC.

Ugh if I didn't want Not Chara first I would vote you right now. This is the definition of scum faking reads.
No one has perfect information except scum.
That whole "not enough information" is shit. If you were Town you wouldn't say "oh well no associations" you would be asking questions trying to figure it out.
What are you saying?
Exactly what I said.
Scum know who the scum are. Scum know likely how many people got culted if any.
Waiting to form associations until people post theirs on the board is scummy as fuck because as scum you would know the above and try to manipulate it. It is obvious and sickening.
Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda, Didn't. I'm sick of these "you would do this and I would do this and blah blah blah"
What happened to sticking with the facts?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

....That is facts. Scum know who scum are. Scum try to win. You are trying to appear to attack me but actually aren't. Again...You don't talk to Not Chara or Almost50. Why?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Do you mean just today or throughout the game?
I've had a conversation with A50 that led me to believe he is scum, but yes, I haven't had any full, engaged conversation with them because I'm focused on bigger threats, AKA you.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:43 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8126, MathBlade wrote:
....That is facts. Scum know who scum are. Scum try to win.
You are trying to appear to attack me but actually aren't. Again...You don't talk to Not Chara or Almost50. Why?
That isn't all you're saying. Stop manipulating your posts to your favor.
In post 8107, MathBlade wrote: Exactly what I said.
Scum know who the scum are. Scum know likely how many people got culted if any.
Waiting to form associations until people post theirs on the board is scummy as fuck because as scum you would know the above
and try to manipulate it
. It is obvious and sickening.
This is where your post goes from facts to assumption, and a lot of your posts are full of this assumption WIFOM shit to try and make you look better.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:49 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8110, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8108, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8107, MathBlade wrote:Scum know likely how many people got culted if any.
where are you getting this stuff, math.
Scum would know how many people at the start of the game are scum.
Scum would have a night PT to talk in.
Scum know how many are in said PT.
Scum would know if someone acted differently in said PT.
Scum would also know if numbers less than expected how many got culted if there is a cult with arithmetic.
Holy shit let's not even get started with this one, especially considering this game is bastard.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not. Scum try to win. So do town. Scum win through manipulation. Town, such as myself, win by finding those people. Again nothing manipulative there.

Almost50+Not Chara thoughts on them?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:53 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8130, MathBlade wrote:I am not. Scum try to win. So do town. Scum win through manipulation. Town, such as myself, win by finding those people. Again nothing manipulative there.

Nice attempt at switching to a different topic, one I've already answered.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8110, MathBlade wrote:Scum would know if someone acted differently in said PT.
This is an awful "Microsoft style" statement, i.e. generally true but very misleading. If Scum can tell the difference among themselves in their own PT, so should the Town in this very thread which I don't see any signs of it being the case.

And, btw.. A50 stopped the "spam" a day ago, and we're still getting nowhere. In fact, not a single piece of information or a meticulous revelation/deduction has been made either. We're holding grounds and hoping that Scum will reveal themselves to us by some miracle.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8131, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8130, MathBlade wrote:I am not. Scum try to win. So do town. Scum win through manipulation. Town, such as myself, win by finding those people. Again nothing manipulative there.

No you didn't. You gave a wishy washy meh answer. Why aren't you sorting people?

Pedit: Almost50's post is a scum claim. You said you don't see any difference between the scum PT and this one and that requires you to have access TO said scum PT. Mind telling us who the other scums are? Oh and since you don't talk about Not Chara it's probably your buddy.

VOTE: Almost50
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:58 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8033, Almost50 wrote:Being stubborn = won't look at things even if they poked them in the eye = often wrong because of ignoring obvious stuff and manipulating one's own logic to reach the already designated conclusion.

And I KNOW you're wrong. At least about me. But there's absolutely nothing I can do to help you there, and I'm not going to change my real life character to fit a role playing game, and much less so to fit someone else's perceived idea of how I should play, and ESPECIALLY so when that someone has been more wrong than right in games we played together.

You may see it differently, but I'm calling it as
I
am seeing it. I play to have fun and that's exactly what I'm getting here. This game is FUN. This is also why I decided to stop editing my stats on the wiki for a while. I don't want to have a heart attack from getting too emotional and stuff. I do try to win, but I dropped the part about being pissed when people decide to act strange and be persistent about it.

Thank you.

VOTE TRUMP!

OH! You already did, it seems! :P
He's picking up on the same things I am. You're assuming how everything is playing out, whether it be how we play or you'd play or what we would notice.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8120, MathBlade wrote:I don't want to give a hammer to a person who didn't hammer conf scum.
Good argument. Have Cakez hammer.. or Accountant.. or .. WAIT! You're talking about YOSHI's lynch? Never mind. Carry on.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 8120, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8119, Creeps20 wrote:So then let's have a little bit of plan time.

Let's give the hammer on Yoshi to ANK. Then ankle can kill Almost50. As a result we have two people we believe to be scum dead and the advantage.

If ank dosen't kill almost we kill him next turn.

Do we agree with this or not (Not counting Yoshi and almost)
I don't want to give a hammer to a person who didn't hammer conf scum.
um

You mean the guy that you hammered while I was at work?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 8122, MathBlade wrote:Or it is a mislynch setup of Ank if he doesn't hit scum. I don't believe in leasing town PRs only scum ones. If he is scum his leash is no hammers. No reason to risk a townie life.
When Ank acts Town and actually is on a scum wagon then he gets hammers.
I townread him yes but it is definitely not to the point of trusting him.
I'm either getting a hammer or not getting onto a wagon at all. This is non-negotiable.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8133, MathBlade wrote:
No you didn't. You gave a wishy washy meh answer. Why aren't you sorting people?

Pedit: Almost50's post is a scum claim. You said you don't see any difference between the scum PT and this one and that requires you to have access TO said scum PT. Mind telling us who the other scums are? Oh and since you don't talk about Not Chara it's probably your buddy.

I don't think that's what he meant, but I think A50 could answer this better if he also agrees.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

No you didn't. You gave a wishy washy meh answer.
Why aren't you sorting people?

Again, assumptions. Or, I'm not playing how you think I should play and therefore that's scummy. Either way, I am trying to get the biggest threat to this town out of here and you're gonna keep following up with assumptions on how a townie should play and hope that people will hop on the wagon. (Of course, after you vote last so people can't sheep you and blame you for the mislynch)
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 8118, MathBlade wrote:As it should be.

Maxous was a liar pure and simple. It was a matter of getting people to vote him with the damning night actions. Right now I don't have that smoking gun. I have my gut. Therefore I demonstrate my thoughts and lay them out. My gut is not an airtight case. When I have one I will present it as such.

I am working on not tunneling and improving my play but in that instance it was worth it and right.

Again more thoughts on the dastardly trio should be posted. What are your thoughts?
NC may have slipped with the no guilty comment. I'm lowkey cool with Ank hammering and culling A50, and hopefully pressuring PV and Pine into playing. I could compromise on BYF.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh if Maxous had flipped town I am sure I would have been ran up for it, mislynched, and then in their heads people wishing they could lynch me again.

I am assuming scum have brains with how many mislynches are in existence. Scum try to win. I am doing no more assuming than that.

The fact of the matter is Almost 50 scum claimed and Ank is probably never going to vote a day in his life. Until you do something townie you aren't getting hammers.
As far as I'm concerned this trio needs to release one of *NSYNC's older singles.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you don't sort people you be scums. That's not an assumption Yoshi. That's just logic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8142, MathBlade wrote:If you don't sort people you be scums. That's not an assumption Yoshi. That's just logic.
A logical assumption. Still an assumption. I'm sorting you, does that not count?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I didn't say "Scum would know if someone acted differently" in their own PT. YOU DID. Here:
In post 8110, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8108, Nahdia wrote:
In post 8107, MathBlade wrote:Scum know likely how many people got culted if any.
where are you getting this stuff, math.
Scum would know how many people at the start of the game are scum.
Scum would have a night PT to talk in.
Scum know how many are in said PT.
Scum would know if someone acted differently in said PT.

Scum would also know if numbers less than expected how many got culted if there is a cult with arithmetic.
I responded asserting that if Scum could do it in their PT then we should be able to do it in this thread, and since I don't see a difference/change in anyone's playstyle I deduce your (statement bolded and coloured red) is false.

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Surely one of A50 and MathBlade is scum, and I'm most certainly leaning towards MathBlade.
If he flips scum A50 is my newest and strongest townread unless this is one hell of an ingenious bus.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I need ice cream.

@Almost50 -- That is what you tried to say and failed. Reread it carefully.

I am not scum and you are trying to not lynch Almost50. This is sad. Icecream for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

You reread it carefully, I picked up on it (although I wasn't sure how to phrase it).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8148 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8141, MathBlade wrote:As far as I'm concerned this trio needs to release one of *NSYNC's older singles.
And this one is dedicated to Mathblade, aka the greatest Town detective on the planet. Enjoy.

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8149 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 8146, MathBlade wrote:I need ice cream.

@Almost50 -- That is what you tried to say and failed. Reread it carefully.

I am not scum and you are trying to not lynch Almost50. This is sad. Icecream for me.
What's the point of this pity post? No one's voting you and you seem pretty damn confident in who scum is. This is fake.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”