boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:26 am

Post by boring »

by the way, by the way, by the way... if I haven't used that phrase enough. Not being able to edit is going to send me into a neurotic episode.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Boring, meta reads depend on the usage. I remember Mirth saying she didn't believe in universal scum tells once and I kind of agree. So many things can change the way a person plays such as playerlist, real life, speed of a game, size of a game. But over time, patterns do develop that are alignment based. I've never finished a game with Lil, so I obviously haven't seen any of those patterns. Feel free to expand on that if you have though. Are you saying that it was obvious in thread that he was nervous about being scum in the other game? Do you have quotes that show that?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:06 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Vote count 3.3

nn30 - boring (L-3)

boring - Pine (L-3)

Pine - Lil Uzi Vert (L-3)

Lil Uzi Vert - Garmr (L-3)

Not Voting (2): Secret Agent Jin, nn30, Kmd4390

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day ends in (expired on 2016-12-24 18:00:00)
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

^That vote count is exactly why we need to massclaim. We're so out of touch with each other that scum can basically do whatever they want. Let's cut or lynch pool some
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

I know i havent posted much lately in this game due to chaos in my life. I am for a mass claim as, due to the obvious togetherness we lack that is inherent in the vote count. Do we popcorn or just claim when we can? I think popcorning is the best way because it doesnt allow for the scum to wait it out until the end and hide behind a claim that is likely to be ingame. Example is that if people claim a high amount of Vt it would be more likely for scum to be able to hide within a PR. I hope that the advantage of popcorning role claims is apparent.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Make sure everyone agrees first but popcorn is probably fine.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

It doesn't really matter since it's open Scum would be dumb not to claim vt.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

And then we clear at least two people and increase our chances of lynching scum. Also helps the vig tonight because they won't hit the role cop if they shoot.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by boring »

In post 726, Kmd4390 wrote:Boring, meta reads depend on the usage. I remember Mirth saying she didn't believe in universal scum tells once and I kind of agree. So many things can change the way a person plays such as playerlist, real life, speed of a game, size of a game. But over time, patterns do develop that are alignment based. I've never finished a game with Lil, so I obviously haven't seen any of those patterns. Feel free to expand on that if you have though. Are you saying that it was obvious in thread that he was nervous about being scum in the other game? Do you have quotes that show that?
In post 728, Kmd4390 wrote:^That vote count is exactly why we need to massclaim. We're so out of touch with each other that scum can basically do whatever they want. Let's cut or lynch pool some
In post 730, Kmd4390 wrote:Make sure everyone agrees first but popcorn is probably fine.
@kmd or anyone. Are we allowed to quote out of mafia PTs from completed games?

Also, does popcorn mean that we just randomly claim with no order? I agree that it will be fine unless people drag their heels in. If we establish a reveal order, we pressure scum to participate.

So 4/7 of us are on board at this point? me, kmd, garmr, and jin? Just LUV, pine, and nn30 to convince.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by boring »

Man, I have got to learn to hit the "preview" button to clear out the Q+...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 732, Kmd4390 wrote:And then we clear at least two people and increase our chances of lynching scum. Also helps the vig tonight because they won't hit the role cop if they shoot.
Big won't be able to shoot. Still worth it through
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by nn30 »

@Boring - you just finished a game with me. You know how flippity floppity I can be. What I saw, and put into, those posts is exactly what I was feeling at the time. I'm not explaining a 10 post sequence of events in detail. If there's something you want to know specifically let me know.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by nn30 »

Ehh, whatever. We can mass claim. I'm not uber opposed to it.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by boring »

In post 736, nn30 wrote:@Boring - you just finished a game with me. You know how flippity floppity I can be. What I saw, and put into, those posts is exactly what I was feeling at the time. I'm not explaining a 10 post sequence of events in detail. If there's something you want to know specifically let me know.
This is worse. You're trying to use a VI defense again, and I think it's more deliberate than a last-minute realization. Last game, you could at least explain your thoughts after the fact. Now, you appear hesitant to commit too much actual substance to the page.

That said, I'm still waiting for you to explain why you were voting my slot.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by boring »

In post 737, nn30 wrote:Ehh, whatever. We can mass claim. I'm not uber opposed to it.
Awesome.

Now LUV and Pine, please acquiesce quickly so we have enough time left to process the results.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by nn30 »

You're scum reading me for something that happened before I realized my town play is VI-esque in the mini normal.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by nn30 »

Really Boring, of all the time you spent with me in that mini-normal, liking me for scum makes no sense right now. Everyone can probably agree that my pushes aren't great but that they come from a town perspective at least. Can you go through what you don't like about my pushes and prove that they're scum motivated rather than just confused town? Or are you so dead set on pushing me that you're going to keep this up despite knowing that I just won a game with the VI defense? Plus you can check my finished scum game. Literally never had the balls to push anyone the way I pushed in the mini-normal or this game. If you can find reasons to scum read me beyond,
eeee look he changed his mind that's really weird
I'd love to hear them.

Until then, back off.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by boring »

I've already presented scum motivation for your vote on my slot. You called it a misrep and made no attempt to correct me. Your ongoing refusal to provide any alternative motivation is incredible. This is my fifth and final attempt to solicit an explanation for this very specific, very simple thing.

For the record, it's not the mind change I suspect. It's what changed your mind, when, and how. It's your drastic, unexplained changes.

I need you to explain/defend yourself. Be transparent, cooperate, provide me/us with the substance necessary to demonstrate town motivation. If you're town, for the love of peanut butter, show me.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Lil Uzi Vert is being prodded for low activity. This is their 3rd prod, so there will not be another one. If they do not post within 24 hours, they will be replaced.
Last Post
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Boring, pretty sure that's allowed as long as the PT was released post game. And popcorn means whoever claims picks the next person to claim.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Pine »

Massclaim is fine. Given Open, no one will be fakeclaiming, so popcorn isn't necessary.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don't replace me mod. Finals week has been a killer but I'm here now.

@nn: Sure

Town: Garmr, nn30
Null: boring
Null Scum: KMD
Scum: Jin, Pine

Garmr - The constant pushing of Pine earlier and his frustration around the hammering Flubber situation seemed genuine. I also like that a good part of his case on Pine is basically somewhat of an expanded version of why I'm scum reading Pine.

nn30 - Questions seem town motivated. Haven't seen much to dislike here other than his back and forth with the PP slot. boring does raise an interesting point about him that'll I'll have sit down and really wrestle with to see if it changes my mind or not but for now I'm really confident about this read.

____

boring - It seems like she has really read and caught up as she's asked for certain players to give their thoughts on one another as well for a few players to give their reads on all the current players alive. I don't really like her push on nn though, if you're going to single him out for jumping on your predecessor, you not single out everyone else who did. Why didn't she ask Jin or Pine the same question? It's possible she feels starting the wagon is more suspicious than joining it but I'm not quite sure at this point in time.

____

KMD - Hasn't really done much other than catch-up posts. Seems like they're scum reading me but didn't put a vote down so perhaps they're trying to appear busy.

____

Jin - Just reread his ISO and I'm not feeling good about this slot at all. All I'm seeing is a lot of arguably opportunistic votes, fence-sitting, and sleeping. This can all come from town too but none of Jin's posts are poking and screaming at me that's he town. More confident this flips scum

Pine - Scum. For reasons stated in

____

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jin

@boring: I'm down to mass claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 746, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't replace me mod. Finals week has been a killer but I'm here now.

@nn: Sure

Town: Garmr, nn30
Null: boring
Null Scum: KMD
Scum: Jin, Pine

Garmr - The constant pushing of Pine earlier and his frustration around the hammering Flubber situation seemed genuine. I also like that a good part of his case on Pine is basically somewhat of an expanded version of why I'm scum reading Pine.

nn30 - Questions seem town motivated. Haven't seen much to dislike here other than his back and forth with the PP slot. boring does raise an interesting point about him that'll I'll have sit down and really wrestle with to see if it changes my mind or not but for now I'm really confident about this read.

____

boring - It seems like she has really read and caught up as she's asked for certain players to give their thoughts on one another as well for a few players to give their reads on all the current players alive. I don't really like her push on nn though, if you're going to single him out for jumping on your predecessor, you not single out everyone else who did. Why didn't she ask Jin or Pine the same question? It's possible she feels starting the wagon is more suspicious than joining it but I'm not quite sure at this point in time.

____

KMD - Hasn't really done much other than catch-up posts. Seems like they're scum reading me but didn't put a vote down so perhaps they're trying to appear busy.

____

Jin - Just reread his ISO and I'm not feeling good about this slot at all. All I'm seeing is a lot of arguably opportunistic votes, fence-sitting, and sleeping. This can all come from town too but none of Jin's posts are poking and screaming at me that's he town. More confident this flips scum

Pine - Scum. For reasons stated in

____

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jin

@boring:
I'm down to mass claim.
EBWOP
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lil, I didn't vote because I wanted to discuss massclaim first.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You could've still voted and discussed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”