TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:08 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1466, TwoFace wrote:Today you've voted gamma and creeps. Neither of them make any sense as scum buddies.

If you're town, How can anyone take you seriously when you vote like that?
@hiraki

if you are town, do better and come back to me with 2 names besides gamma and creeps.

the game related information available to us all indicates that neither of these make sense for partners with fitz.

There is almost no chance gamma is scum just because fitz doesn't like to bus his partners unless he has to (yay game is over so I can actually use this)

Creeps was the obvious mislynch target day 1

so yeah, pull up your britches, wipe the tears from your eyes and put in the work.

I have and the work points to you being scum.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8623236#p8623236]post 1473[/url], TwoFace wrote:
In post 1471, Joshz wrote:Even if you flip town scum definitely hasn't won this so that's just dumb
exactly.

it's fake AtE. There is no reason if he were town he would be this upset and certainly there is nothing to suggest town is going to lose given we can narrow the lynch pool down to like 3/4 people. he just happens to be one of those 3/4 people and the only one calling him town can't do so using GAME RELATED reasons.
It's not true that he'd be unable to be this upset as town; when people feel they are being pushed for bad reasons as either alignment, it's pretty natural to get upset.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1474, Hiraki wrote:Don't worry - I know you'll call me garbage or whatever after my flip, really doesn't mean much coming from you!

I mean why should I be mad when gamma's best assertion toward why I'm scum is one sentence long? That's totally acceptable!
who cares about his reason.

what about mine? I provided SOLID FUCKING EVIDENCE on why you make sense for his buddy and you can't even attempt to refute it. instead you want to discredit somebody else's shit reason?

You are at L-1 and you're worried about gamma's reason? :facepalm:
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

Wah! I don't like your scumreads!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

Nacho - don't blame you if you hammer but I think you have a clear mind. I'm not unjustified in what I'm saying, right?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:11 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1476, Nachomamma8 wrote:when people feel they are being pushed for bad reasons as either alignment, it's pretty natural to get upset
except I provided good reasons and he isn't even trying to defend himself from them.

HE said at least 2/3 times that he could/would vote fitz and even had a chance to put him to L-3 and instead he voted creeps?

cmon man that's obvious scum trying to shift the wagon off a buddy, and it worked for a little while
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8623241#p8623241]post 1474[/url], Hiraki wrote:Don't worry - I know you'll call me garbage or whatever after my flip, really doesn't mean much coming from you!

I mean why should I be mad when gamma's best assertion toward why I'm scum is one sentence long? That's totally acceptable!
I don't really understand why you're pushing Gamma or Creeps, but that's possibly a failure on my part to read.

What do you think of AJ?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:12 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1479, Hiraki wrote:I'm not unjustified in what I'm saying, right?
you are completely unjustified in what you're saying.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

I definitely didn't ask you. Don't need your opinion.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1481, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't really understand why you're pushing Gamma or Creeps, but that's possibly a failure on my part to read.
no it's not failure to read. the failure is on his part for failing to explain his reasons
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8623255#p8623255]post 1480[/url], TwoFace wrote:
In post 1476, Nachomamma8 wrote:when people feel they are being pushed for bad reasons as either alignment, it's pretty natural to get upset
except I provided good reasons and he isn't even trying to defend himself from them.

HE said at least 2/3 times that he could/would vote fitz and even had a chance to put him to L-3 and instead he voted creeps?

cmon man that's obvious scum trying to shift the wagon off a buddy, and it worked for a little while

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 522, Vedith wrote:If this is your attitude the entire time, I can see why people didn't put time in to listen to you or take you seriously.
I claim scum \o/
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1481, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't really understand why you're pushing Gamma or Creeps, but that's possibly a failure on my part to read.
Creeps is because his content was terrible. I'm willing to slide on that read for a replacement.

Gamma is literally terrible. His posts on me conclude that because I'm using emotion, I'm scum - something that hasn't happened since recently. Gamma hasn't said anything about his position. The guy probably has the most posts in the game but the least amount of content.

The hypocrisy that I found in Post 464 is a good place to start in understanding why I believe Gamma's reasoning is logically flawed.

475 lists 3 main concerns with Creeps play in D1. However, as stated previously, this may just be a Creeps playerstyle thing. I'm willing to let his replacement let me change my mind on that slot. Gamma is 100% though (which is, again, why I'm voting him)
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Vedith »

@Nacho - Probably there some where but thoughts on Deer ISO?
I couldn't see it so link it if needed.
I claim scum \o/
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1486, Vedith wrote:
In post 522, Vedith wrote:If this is your attitude the entire time, I can see why people didn't put time in to listen to you or take you seriously.
that applies really well to hiraki right now if he is town, though he probably isn't so it's a good thing he is at L-1
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 1472, Hiraki wrote:No offense but if you're going to just blindly follow Lil Uzi, who may not be reading the game, and FJ, who is not reading the game, I'm right.

At the same rate, TF will just blantantly misrep people and call it OK because ???? And if you question him, that's most definitely a no-no.

You are right though - things are illogical this game so I guess it's pretty illogical to expect the logical outcome.
Huh? Is this at me?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

I haven't misrepped anyone btw
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1490, Joshz wrote:
In post 1472, Hiraki wrote:No offense but if you're going to just blindly follow Lil Uzi, who may not be reading the game, and FJ, who is not reading the game, I'm right.

At the same rate, TF will just blantantly misrep people and call it OK because ???? And if you question him, that's most definitely a no-no.

You are right though - things are illogical this game so I guess it's pretty illogical to expect the logical outcome.
Huh? Is this at me?
sort of, i really don't agree with your playing style still
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1491, TwoFace wrote:I haven't misrepped anyone btw
You took my post, took the relevant part out, and judged it based on half the facts

That is literally the definition of misrepresentation is a representation of my views that is incorrect
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Joshz »

Well if im following anyone it's TwoFace. Luv scumreads me afaik and Frank has nothing to follow lol. But regardless, I'm not blindly following TwoFace, I actually will most likely reread him if you were to flip town cus him switching off his lock scum read for an awful claim was strange, but meh, I don't see it happening. The thing is nacho has had almost completely identical reads to me (EXPLAIN ARISTO AAAAAH) and as a conftown it's really really easy to sheep him as an experienced player with the same reads as myself.

Tbh I'd be OK with flashwagoning aj rn as he lurks and watches things play out but whatever, I expect you to flip scum so my vote is fine. I would flashwagon aj if luv and nacho wanted to though.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

When I flip, trust nacho (except on AJ because I feel you two both think he's scum)
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1493, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1491, TwoFace wrote:I haven't misrepped anyone btw
You took my post, took the relevant part out, and judged it based on half the facts

That is literally the definition of misrepresentation is a representation of my views that is incorrect
No I didn't. The part after that was actually irrelevant at all.

You said that the part I quoted was worthy enough of a vote by itself but you had more reasons

I don't fucking care if you had more reasons or not. My issue with your post was the part I quoted.

That's not misrepping you. That's calling you out on some bullshit
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

The part that was AFTER ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION THAT JOSHZ WAS RESPONDING TO

JESUS, REALLY???
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

Next time I'll write it in Victorian English with better formatting but I'm glad that there will literally never be a next time
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

let's look at the post again,
In post 1376, Joshz wrote:I don't remember 1161 to 1221 specifically by numbers and I'm on mobile so checking is a pain in the ass.
In post 1390, Hiraki wrote:Cool - this is enough for me to put a vote on
Like I get, you say right after this that you have more reasons but THIS post alone is supposedly good enough to vote him.

but it isn't. it's a stupid fucking reason to vote somebody. THAT is what I took issue with.

I would like to think players who are town, would not suspect somebody for such a shitty reason. That is just another reason why i think you are scum. All of your votes have been for terrible or non AI reasons.

much like fitz's reasons were for terrible or non AI reasons.

see a trend?

fitz had bad/non ai reasons - he flipped scum

you have bad/non ai reasons - i think you are scum

here is the kicker... YOU NEVER ONCE VOTED FITZ. You said you would, but you never did.

you look bad, plain and simple.

if you are town, like I said. stop playing like scum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”