Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1445, Joshz wrote:Scum can't always just jump on the counter wagon lmao
Why would he rather the attention on him than to try for Creeps?
Scum can find it very easy to swap their opinion on someone because they go off on bull shit reads.
He didn't want Creeps to claim, as scum, if Creeps was town, he could have pushed for a claim there and got on with it. Scum gain nothing from town not claiming.
I claim scum \o/
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

dude please stop insulting me and my play

@mod - vedith has basically admitted to using outside influences in this game which is a site rule violation. what's the best way to handle this situation?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Joshz »

You linked his posts referencing creeps last page. I don't think you could realistically pull off a vote on someone you've town read so visibly just because they're a counter wagon. Much more viable to whiteknight creeps while avoiding being lynched.

To use your own argument, however: why didn't he just vote hiraki?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1451, TwoFace wrote:dude please stop insulting me and my play
Insulting someone's play is a common thing here.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1452, Joshz wrote:You linked his posts referencing creeps last page. I don't think you could realistically pull off a vote on someone you've town read so visibly just because they're a counter wagon. Much more viable to whiteknight creeps while avoiding being lynched.

Because he wasn't at threat on being lynched when Hiraki was at L3 (not L1, but L3).
You are not using my own argument at all, you are ingoring my main point.
I claim scum \o/
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 708, havingfitz wrote:
In post 645, Joshz wrote:the reason he
(TF)
gets more cred for it is that hiraki's didn't feel as genuine, whereas i liked tf's attitude about it.
Not as genuine? If I recall Hiraki was the first person to go out on a limb proclaiming Eric was a VI (and ergo not voteworthy). Not something I would have done in the presence of suspect posting by Eric. And certainly no reason for scum to. How was Hiraki's attitude about Eric off?

Not sure why TF continues to skate.
In post 898, havingfitz wrote:
In post 312, Gamma Emerald wrote:PARTNER NOW!
In post 720, Gamma Emerald wrote:Creeps I'd prefer if you claimed now since we're having trouble assembling votes rn.
In post 897, Gamma Emerald wrote:Creeps needs to claim NOW
I hate pushing claims before they are necessary. Why potentially out a PR if not necessary?

What ever happened to this? :down:
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:What.
YOU CLAIM AT L-1!
Hmmmm...
More Gamma votes please.
In post 901, TwoFace wrote:
In post 898, havingfitz wrote:I hate pushing claims before they are necessary.
I'm against a creeps lynch but deadline is in 18 hours and he's the largest wagon.

When exactly is necessary to you? 12 hours before? 6? Get real

I hate creeps is getting lynched but a claim is needed at this point. There's no way you can be town. You've been playing mafia on this site way too long to be this bad.
In post 902, Nachomamma8 wrote:Fitz, don't you think that claiming with ~1 day left until deadline is pretty reasonable when you're the top wagon?
In post 914, havingfitz wrote:
In post 902, Nachomamma8 wrote:Fitz, don't you think that claiming with ~1 day left until deadline is pretty reasonable when you're the top wagon?
This is a good point. I was more focused on the fact Gamma has been doing this throughout the day when we were "nowhere close to deadline then."
This is the progression. Arguing against a claim looks townie and with others pushing for a claim it doesn't matter.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:23 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1452, Joshz wrote:You linked his posts referencing creeps last page. I don't think you could realistically pull off a vote on someone you've town read so visibly just because they're a counter wagon. Much more viable to whiteknight creeps while avoiding being lynched.

historically people who join the counter wagon get flamed hard. fitz is smart enough to know that so if creeps is town like I suspect, there is no way he would join that wagon.

There is a chance that fitz/creeps/hiraki is the team, but given how day 1 played out I really don't see creeps being the last scum.

I know why he didn't vote hiraki
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 1029, Joshz wrote:Post dinguses

Unvote spam bot

VOTE: fitz
In post 1042, Joshz wrote:VOTE: fitz
good wagon
Reread from when I subbed in to see how long it would take. No clue where aj is but anyways, rofl at this having happened.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

Why hiraki makes sense as scum with fitz. The biggest red flags is at least twice gives the indication that he could/would vote fitz and never does. Even when he could put fitz to L-3, chooses to go to creeps especially after making a big post that concludes with him scum reading fitz

Spoiler:
In post 351, Hiraki wrote:havingfitz im v disappointed that you could give eric a scum lean

i thought you would agree with my mindset
I just quoted this one because the interaction is very weird. If scum doesn't have day talk this could be hiraki telling fitz that his scum read on eric makes him look bad.
In post 355, Hiraki wrote:im considering it, i haven't been 100% satisfied with the content i've been receiving but I also have a personal bias at havingfitz due to the margins he puts in every post (no offense)

@gamma - i don't think it's as bad as every other person is saying here but you could've waited, maybe have a breadcrumb ready in the early early game? could be as simple as capitalization in first few posts - no one has enough time to look for those.
This was his response to me when I tried to get hiraki to vote fitz. His reason for not wanting to seems over explained to me, and it doesn't even make any sense.
In post 403, Hiraki wrote:
In post 363, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:and all he's done really is dismiss reasons for why people are scum reading Eric.
i've actually quite consistently said that I understand why people say he's scum but I don't agree with those reasons - that's dismissing? you're not getting a wagon on me based on these reasons - try a little harder next time?

I need to examine the SDAVT v/s TwoFace but from slight glances it looks town vs town - if anything my thumb is on SDAVT being scum but that's not anything I would put any money on.
In post 391, TwoFace wrote:Hiraki and tvd both voted masons yet they don't get shade cast on them but everyone else does?
quite honestly that's why i can't join the havingfitz wagon because these and other reasons sound v fishy and I'm like I have good reasons but I don't really believe in them and no one else does either so...?
I can't join the fitz wagon because this plus other reasons sounds fishy? it was this that actually revealed himself as scum, yet he doesn't want to join still. very obvious connection here
In post 407, Hiraki wrote:
In post 406, TwoFace wrote:I eagerly await for your anayasis about these fishy reasons. Surely you can explain which ones you find fishy and why.

I'm not sure what you mean by that last sentence. What are you referring to exactly and who are these others that don't believe in whatever it is.
i will write a large post and explain - don't doubt me yet :)
Says he is going to write a big post, kind of delays doing it though. Makes it seem like he disagrees with a lot of the stuff against him.
In post 464, Hiraki wrote:
In post 406, TwoFace wrote:I eagerly await for your anayasis about these fishy reasons. Surely you can explain which ones you find fishy and why.
Woo, finally here!

I think the best way to start this is by examining everyone on the current wagon and seeing why they voted and how I agree/disagree.

Currently we have TwoFace, Gamma, and Ari on the wagon:

1) TwoFace: probably the most solid person on the wagon - im only going to go over the stuff i disagree with:
In post 352, TwoFace wrote:So fitz is probably scum. Too many non ai or non truths being twisted into appearing bad. No way an experienced town player comes to this conclusion.
This is very presumptive but I understand where you're coming from. would've loved to see you wait for his response tho.
Fitz wrote:- I'm not saying your naked vote on Misa is bad...I'm saying you voting a mason is bad. Which I can say in my post with the hindsight now that you were voting town. If I didn't assume LUV and Misa were telling the truth I wouldn't have considered you vote negatively.
this is bad - ill give you that much but it's not lynch worthy, looks more like a lapse in logic and judgment than anything. if he continues this sort of behavior, then we have problems.
In post 358, havingfitz wrote:IMO talking about the statistical odds of hitting scum in a group of four players on P1 of D1 is completely worthless. And going on and on about it serves absolutely no value and just gives the impression of trying. If it's not doing that then it has no place in the game...therefore is not progressing the game at all...and I find that counterproductive...aka suspect.
very fair
In post 358, havingfitz wrote:- In hindsight voting town (mason Misa) is bad...yes? Voting town in bad...yes? We have more information at our disposal following the mason claims so that colors your vote on Misa negatively. Comprehend?
However, there is nothing bad about it on day 1. This is voting analysis stuff that you're trying to shove in on Day 1. Like I said before, I agree that this is bad. It's really really not great but I don't think it's scummy. Just a lapse in judgment.

If TwoFace has only been on town wagons, that's something to look at - maybe a LYLO i have no clue vote.

To be fair, this throws everything I have said above into question but I am willing to wait for a response about this whole thing.
In post 419, havingfitz wrote:I will say I find it funny that I am 1) being accused/voted (by those I cast suspicion towards btw) of suspecting everyone who suspected/voted for a mason while at the same time 2) being criticized for town reading two of the players who voted/suspected a mason. Point 2 negates point 1. Which no one seems to even notice. And I readily admitted I suspected both LUV and Misa....but I know I am not scum.

I am not suspecting players of being scum solely based on the fact they suspected/voted a mason. But now that we have the mason claims that is perfectly valid information to consider.
That covers most of it though so let's move on.

2)Gamma: I don't really think he's town anyway but let's see what he has to say
In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:Havingfitz: pushing the masons before they claim is NAI. If you wanted to attack someone for doubting the claim then that would make more sense.
Same reason almost verbatim, just a little crude.
In post 369, Gamma Emerald wrote:HF is pushing stuff that is not actually scummy.
Weeuuueeeuuueeuuueuuuu

KK this is where stuff gets a little weird for me. Again, not disputing the fact that HF's stuff doesn't have a hint of scum taint but I don't really believe that. He gave a slew of other reasons, valid or not. I'm not really concerned about them because, as you will see, I have my own reasons.

I would be OK with anyone saying this but anyone who has thought about voting Eric (like Gamma has done) when Eric does literally the same things from an objective viewpoint. Except, Gamma only shows intent to vote Eric but doesn't do it. There's even a flip-flop on Eric between 185 and 384. Not enough for anyone to question it but there's certainly uncertainty that Gamma is town-reading Eric. In fact, if anything, there's a clear slideline provision there. But the fact that he's going to OK Havingfitz for some of the same things that Eric has literally done puts me at an unease.

3) Ari:
In post 413, Aristophanes wrote:I mean like "You voted a Mason before they claimed! You must be scum!" doesn't even make any fucking sense!
You're right...and Havingfitz is experienced. Doesn't something seem very weird there?

I don't really want to do anything more with Ari because that's all he talks about Fitz in a relative sense (not a bad thing since Fitz has been V/LA)

There's nothing wrong with three people voting in the same exact way if it's for 110% valid reasons but I don't think this reason is 110% valid. There are certainly cracks and no one is following havingfitz. I think these reasons can be legitimate with the next post that he writes but not at the current moment.

Here are some reasons that fitz does draw actual concern though:
In post 286, havingfitz wrote:
In post 284, TwoFace wrote:
In post 283, MisaTange wrote:her replacing out is NAI imo regardless of reasons
1. I didn't ask you
2. I don't agree with you
1. We're you just thinking aloud and not looking for anyone else's opinion?
2. Who asked you?
Posts like these are very uncanny and weird. The fact this is toward TwoFace before the vote and then he votes TwoFace after listing multiple scumreads - especially with TwoFace arguably being the weakest of the bunch - is very weird. There's some sort of tunnel vision that Fitz is applying and it's not great. Started with Io in the beginning to a small degree, now it's straight onto TwoFace.

I also think that the response to me in 358 says a lot about Fitz's opinions of the game rather than opinions in general. The first two statements on VIs is ignorable because there's no reason to lie in that situation. Moving on from there:
In post 358, havingfitz wrote:The things he says and does are still fair game for assessing his alignment. I'm not and haven't been willing to just discard him for being new to this site.
This is the real meat of the situation. The fact that Fitz can't distinguish that some one, who is new, cannot have a different playstyle that would react differently to the overall alignment of a player is just straight up not true. There's no way Fitz can say that with a straight face without trying to convince himself of that fact.
In post 358, havingfitz wrote: Prior to the mason claims and Deer replacing in, Eric was lower down on my radar and not in conflict with your adamant mindset. With 3 people who were on my radar now removed for now...he has gone up on my list of suspects. And still not getting my vote despite that btw.
1) Eric did not post in between...so...?
2) Does that mean that you still suspect Deer for being in Io's slot? It certainly seems to be that way and links back to what I said at the top. Eric is probably 3rd lynch material for Fitz.

I know how to best play from a scum perspective and Fitz does that. Not from his words but from the long-term game. Am I willing to vote on that now? Yeah - maybe at the end of a BW or if nothing else really strikes anyone. I think I would rather get rid of Creeps first if this is how he's going to act for the rest of the game.
This is the post where he says he is going to explain the fishy reasons, but ends with saying he is willing to vote fitz. Doesn't vote fitz though.
In post 475, Hiraki wrote:
In post 442, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 441, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Creeps Why tf do you keep on ignoring my questions? I'm trying to get a read on you through your answers to those questions and you just ignore it.

VOTE: Creeps till he answers my questions convincingly.

I couldnt get time to re-read yesterday. And i think there is no need now.

Current sus list:
Creeps
Gamma
Fitz (for reasons stated already by TF)
We found some OMGUS.
The only reason I am actually voting you is that you haven't told me who you are. As such I can't use meta to towns advantage. Pleased state which player you are now. Thank you.
Vote: Creeps

I like this better than Havingfitz. There are actual inconsistencies in Creeps play.

1) Do you think that you will actually find scum in someone not voting someone after making a list of scum? If they voted someone on their town list - fair. Not voting anyone? Bit hasty, no?
2) You did not state this in your original vote post.
3) In my opinion, this is a very very weak vote.
So after a big post saying he would vote fitz, he votes creep. Right after that vote mod posts a VC, if hiraki voted fitz that would be 4 votes for fitz. That's obviously him attempting to divert attention away from fitz. What happens next? Aristo/Gamma hop off fitz and vote creeps.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:41 am

Post by TwoFace »

there is definitely more evidence for a fitz/hiraki scum team than what has been provided for a fitz/creep scum team

The ONLY thing that is questionable is why did fitz not join the creeps wagon, but that has already been explained.

what's more suspicious?

A. calling somebody town and not voting them

B. calling somebody scum and not voting them

B is hands down, especially when the person who B didn't want to vote flipped scum.

hiraki is scum
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:24 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Vedith is scum too
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

Yeah I know.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Joshz »

All 3 scum pushing creeps would've been weird

Glad my main man fitz pushed gamma instead
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

I cannot wait for arrogantface to eat utter shit with my flip - really looking forward to it.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:45 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1463, Hiraki wrote:I cannot wait for arrogantface to eat utter shit with my flip - really looking forward to it.
Guess you shouldn't play like scum if you're town. You shouldn't push lynch bait over the person you said you'd vote who later flipped scum.

Can't blame me for your interactions making you look like the obvious partner.

Go fake rage some more. Maybe you'll fool somebody eventually
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1444, Vedith wrote:
In post 1443, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Vedith:
What's stopping Creeps and Hiraki from being partners?
It's pretty hard when Hiraki is town.
But I'm open to listen why...
Why is Hiraki town?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:47 am

Post by TwoFace »

Today you've voted gamma and creeps. Neither of them make any sense as scum buddies.

If you're town, How can anyone take you seriously when you vote like that?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1464, TwoFace wrote:Guess you shouldn't play like scum if you're town.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1465, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1444, Vedith wrote:
In post 1443, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Vedith:
What's stopping Creeps and Hiraki from being partners?
It's pretty hard when Hiraki is town.
But I'm open to listen why...
Why is Hiraki town?
Go away Gamma.
Read my iso if needed.
I claim scum \o/
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:49 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1465, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is Hiraki town?
Already asked and he refused to answer for fear of violating site rules. Which is technically a site rule violation cause you can't use bring outside influences which his response clearly implies he is doing.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

GG scum, even with the D1 lynch, you got this one in the bag
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Joshz »

Even if you flip town scum definitely hasn't won this so that's just dumb
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

No offense but if you're going to just blindly follow Lil Uzi, who may not be reading the game, and FJ, who is not reading the game, I'm right.

At the same rate, TF will just blantantly misrep people and call it OK because ???? And if you question him, that's most definitely a no-no.

You are right though - things are illogical this game so I guess it's pretty illogical to expect the logical outcome.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:04 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1471, Joshz wrote:Even if you flip town scum definitely hasn't won this so that's just dumb
exactly.

it's fake AtE. There is no reason if he were town he would be this upset and certainly there is nothing to suggest town is going to lose given we can narrow the lynch pool down to like 3/4 people. he just happens to be one of those 3/4 people and the only one calling him town can't do so using GAME RELATED reasons.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

Don't worry - I know you'll call me garbage or whatever after my flip, really doesn't mean much coming from you!

I mean why should I be mad when gamma's best assertion toward why I'm scum is one sentence long? That's totally acceptable!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”